criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Oh,my goodness!

Some days this game makes me hate hate star wars. No not star wars, but the players!  Don't camp a hero! If you want to hide with one play arcade because you cost the team a win. There are like 10 other people that want to play a hero and get a win. 

I can not wait for offline large scale so I don't have to deal with people like that! Or put the heroes on a time/kill limit so many kills in a certain amount of time or lose the hero! 

Replies

• That's actually a brilliant idea, It would motivate people to not be useless. Also l wouldn't mind if all of them costs 12k and only the top 5 can spend BP on them. The best players usually care the most, and seeing less of them means less camping, so each team should be limited to 1 hero only, with a timer after every death.
  • Don't put the heroes on a time/kill limit, put them on a time/objectives limit! Heroes chasing streaks while ignoring the objective is the main cause of lost matches IMO.
  • Do real miltary snipers not "camp"? Who are any of us to tell anyone else how they should personally play a video game or what tactics they should or shouldn't use?
  • SrawDawg said:
    Do real miltary snipers not "camp"? Who are any of us to tell anyone else how they should personally play a video game or what tactics they should or shouldn't use?
    So does SAW gunners, but when I told him to take that small dust hut you bet your bottom dollar he better be moving! Or I would put my foot in his butt!  Oh, wait I was in the military combat arms. Oh wait, my LT. Did push the objective and did not hide in a corner when the stuff hit the fan. Oh, as an NCO I lead from the front. 

So like you said this is a video game. You can respawn so take that hero avatar and take the objective and lead from the front, not hiding in the 🔙. 

I'll always put the sniper to camp, the heavy to ambush the assault to lead with the hero and the officer to support that hero, assault and heavy in the FRONT! 

I know real tactics when the snap of a real bullet flying by the head. This is a video game you can respawn in the comfort of our arm chairs. 

And I did see a sniper team come from their position and run forward and assault the target before.