criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Anyone else hate PT and CW?

Prev1
Alex64
7871 posts Member
I really hate those things on the universe of Star Wars, IMO It was unecessary to explain Vader(Anakin) background with a trilogy, people was more excited to see the future that expanded universe offered.
Me and the EZ Mouse

Replies

• Hi,

Here is what I think : 
    PT was necessary to understand ... everything and add more depth to the story.
    And I think CW is really important to understand the fall of Anakin to the dark side and a lot lot of other things happening directly or not in the OP.
    Before the sequels I was absolutely not interested in seeing the future ( and i'm still not )
    So to conclude, I actually loved PT and CW :)

Sorry for not arguying more, English is not my first language ;) 
  • HoverBoyBen
    465 posts Member
    edited July 12
    interesting?????? where have i seen this type of post before....????? Oh yeah i did one exactly like it about the ST months ago.... and you got mad at me. what was it about.... that you were mad at me again????? was it the title or something? help me to remember..... please. I find it funny the accusations you were yelling at me in my post. saying that the title has hate in it and that i needed to change it.... and you posted the exact same thing you criticize me about....  I find that strange. 
    Post edited by HoverBoyBen on
  • Hi,

Here is what I think : 
    And I think CW is really important to understand the fall of Anakin to the dark side and a lot lot of other things happening directly or not in the OP.
    Before the sequels I was absolutely not interested in seeing the future ( and i'm still not )

yep i agree
  • bfloo
    15938 posts Member
    Alex64 said:
    Hi,

Here is what I think : 

EU got more interesting things to show IMO
    EU > Dizney warz
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    I don't care for ether of them.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Alex64 said:
    I really hate those things on the universe of Star Wars, IMO It was unecessary to explain Vader(Anakin) background with a trilogy, people was more excited to see the future that expanded universe offered.
    Saved as evidence. This is why I always doubt your judgement concerning anything Prequel or Clone Wars related in this game. You evidently have a bias. Also, as @HoverBoyBen said, awfully ironic of you to post a thread about how you hate the Prequels when you were getting on him about doing the same thing concerning the Sequels...
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • OcDoc
    1986 posts Member
    Liked PT. Don’t like CW. 
  • bfloo
    15938 posts Member
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Saved as evidence. This is why I always doubt your judgement concerning anything Prequel or Clone Wars related in this game. You evidently have a bias. Also, as @HoverBoyBen said, awfully ironic of you to post a thread about how you hate the Prequels when you were getting on him about doing the same thing concerning the Sequels...
    So Hoverboyben do the right hating the sequels but i'm wrong by hating Prequels? Excuse me but that's a double standard
    Double standards are bad...
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    So Hoverboyben do the right hating the sequels but i'm wrong by hating Prequels? Excuse me but that's a double standard
    No. Neither of you are wrong persay. If anyone has a double standard here, it’s you for getting on him for “hating”, which is what you’re doing right now. I have no qualms with you disliking the Prequels. To each his own.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    No. Neither of you are wrong persay. If anyone has a double standard here, it’s you for getting on him for “hating”, which is what you’re doing right now. I have no qualms with you disliking the Prequels. To each his own.
    It seems that the word hate is allowed on this forums, that's why i created this thread.
    Then why did you get on @HoverBoyBen 's back about it in his thread?
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • i agree with jade........ why did you get on my case....then?  its ironic a day before you posted your thread you argued with me about that word. now your changing your tune...... thats not right, plus you never even apologized for your actions.... I very dislike people that lie like that.... and thats what i was talking about  with people bashing others...... that is very wrong. This deal of what just happend is a great example of online bullying. it needs to stop
  • "Leave ST alone, People can hate something but they can't talk about hate in a forum like this."
    "it's your thread not your forum and we must not tolerate others when they use a thread to talk about hate."
    "I'm talking about the word "Hate", it's something that shouldn't be used to promote a thread here."

Those were your words in the other thread.

kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Hate leads to anger. Anger leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the dark side. The dark side is where all the cool kids are.
  • Hate leads to anger. Anger leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the dark side. The dark side is where all the cool kids are.
    oh snap, that was funny..... I started reading what you said and I though "did he really use a star wars line?" and I came to the end and I bursted out laughing that was great.
  • Alex64 said:
    i agree with jade........ why did you get on my case....then?  its ironic a day before you posted your thread you argued with me about that word. now your changing your tune...... thats not right, plus you never even apologized for your actions.... I very dislike people that lie like that.... and thats what i was talking about  with people bashing others...... that is very wrong. This deal of what just happend is a great example of online bullying. it needs to stop
    Why do i need to apologize? You can talk about hate on Sequels and i can talk about hate on prequels, if they allow the word "Hate" isn't my fault.

No one is bashing others, this is a forum to debate, and we come here to debate not to bully others, and if you can't debate without feeling being bashed well let me tell you this isn't a good place for you.
    Wow....Alex64, your being very hypocritical....... from what you stated before.... this is very very weird, to have someone say one thing, one minute and do a complete 180 the next.... it is very strange to say the least.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    I love the prequels. The clone wars are cool but i don’t like them as much as i know a lot of people do. Movie length is more my style when it comes to star wars.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    i agree with jade........ why did you get on my case....then?  its ironic a day before you posted your thread you argued with me about that word. now your changing your tune...... thats not right, plus you never even apologized for your actions.... I very dislike people that lie like that.... and thats what i was talking about  with people bashing others...... that is very wrong. This deal of what just happend is a great example of online bullying. it needs to stop
    Why do i need to apologize? You can talk about hate on Sequels and i can talk about hate on prequels, if they allow the word "Hate" isn't my fault.

No one is bashing others, this is a forum to debate, and we come here to debate not to bully others, and if you can't debate without feeling being bashed well let me tell you this isn't a good place for you.
    Wow....Alex64, your being very hypocritical....... from what you stated before.... this is very very weird, to have someone say one thing, one minute and do a complete 180 the next.... it is very strange to say the least.

You know what is this? A double standard, if you call me hypocritical you have to be hypocritical too, so don't be a double hypocritical please.

Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. It’s the only way to become what you are meant to be.
  • HoverBoyBen
    465 posts Member
    edited July 13
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

You know what is this? A double standard, if you call me hypocritical you have to be hypocritical too, so don't be a double hypocritical please.

Excuse me?.....did i just read that right? your telling  me I say one thing and do something completely different?  I am nothing like you!..... when i say something i mean it........ i don't flip flop, picking sides..... i find it ironic that you  first came into my forum bashing me, how i should post a discussion.... then a day later you post the same thing stating something that you yourself rambled  on about how you shouldn't post about.  and I AM NOT A DOUBLE STANDARD.... you can post what ever you want..... i don't care. What i do care about is when somebody lies about something. and how someone says one thing, then goes behind somebody's back and does something different......that is the definition of a hypocrite.....

Post edited by HoverBoyBen on
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

Excuse me?.....did i just read that right? your telling  me I say one thing and do something completely different? 
    She does that a lot...
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

Excuse me?.....did i just read that right? your telling  me I say one thing and do something completely different? 
    Yes, because you talk about hate one second then talk about being friendly and mantain peace and love over the forums, let me tell you, you can't mantain peace if you are the first who say to hate something others love.
    Hahahahahaha,,,, you don't get it, do you? hating a movie is completely different from dictating and forcing people to say something and telling them what what they can and can not say. everyone hates and loves movies. and are free to talk about them.  with my forum "where did human kindness go?" its meant to stop people from bashing and lying, and being toxic. I only defend myself only when someone attacks me or people.... like when someone uses the words like "clown wars, assoka, and ventrash," when people use those words they know very well there attacking people and trying to trigger a battle with someone and thats not right. thats what i meant about being respectful. plus you didn't read the very description that i put in my forum "Who else hates the new trilogy?" It clearly states that its for anyone who hates and dislikes the ST... and anyone who likes PT, CW, and RO..... it was not meant for anyone who really really likes the ST..... I put that there to help prevent people like you that love the ST from intentionally starting a fight...... Which by the way you did start a fight..... in my post by the way by trying to dictate me how i should speak..... everyone has the right to speak there mind.... all i ask is...... why not be respectful when you speak? and for the most part my forums are respectful....its only changes when someone is being unreasonable, dictating and toxic. You still haven't apologize for your action's and what you said to me..... you lied, and are lying, you tryed to dictate to me.....  that's not in any way ok.... i've come across too many people that are toxic..... way too many...... and people think that its ok and normal to treat people like that. thats not ok. 
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

Yes, because you talk about hate one second then talk about being friendly and mantain peace and love over the forums, let me tell you, you can't mantain peace if you are the first who say to hate something others love.
    Hahahahahaha,,,, you don't get it, do you? hating a movie is completely different from dictating and forcing people to say something and telling them what what they can and can not say. everyone hates and loves movies. and are free to talk about them.  with my forum "where did human kindness go?" its meant to stop people from bashing and lying, and being toxic. I only defend myself only when someone attacks me or people.... like when someone uses the words like "clown wars, assoka, and ventrash," when people use those words they know very well there attacking people and trying to trigger a battle with someone and thats not right. thats what i meant about being respectful. plus you didn't read the very description that i put in my forum "Who else hates the new trilogy?" It clearly states that its for anyone who hates and dislikes the ST... and anyone who likes PT, CW, and RO..... it was not meant for anyone who really really likes the ST..... I put that there to help prevent people like you that love the ST from intentionally starting a fight...... Which by the way you did start a fight..... in my post by the way by trying to dictate me how i should speak..... everyone has the right to speak there mind.... all i ask is...... why not be respectful when you speak? and for the most part my forums are respectful....its only changes when someone is being unreasonable, dictating and toxic. You still haven't apologize for your action's and what you said to me..... you lied, and are lying, you tryed to dictate to me.....  that's not in any way ok.... i've come across too many people that are toxic..... way too many...... and people think that its ok and normal to treat people like that. thats not ok. 
    No one is fighting here, this is a debate, and if you can't distinguish between a fight and a debate that's your problem,  i got zero interest to apologize on something that isn't my fault, you literally are talking about toxicness and you are the only one here being toxic and someone who can't debate without fight, stay calm and focus your energy into something positive.

In short words it seems that you are agree when people talk about hate on sequels, but you get triggered everytime someone talk about to hate prequels, excuse me but that's literally a double standard and also say to me that you are a person who think something one second and the next one change radically, if you really are looking for peace on this forums learn how to tolerate opinions and express those points where you disagree.
    I just... I mean... the thing is.. *sigh* just give up @HoverBoyBen ... Apparently [i]someone[/i] cannot distinguish between stating their opinion and trying to bait someone into an argument through taunts. HoverBoyBen has no qualms with someone saying they don't like the Prequels. What he has issues with is someone who taunts others into arguments and then argues really badly. He even specified this.

Also, he's not being toxic. Don't just dismiss him like that because you don't like what he's doing. He's expressing his disagreement with your perspective and is seeking to resolve the debacle.

Also. Don't talk about switching sides on something. You have done this in other "discussions" and it never ends well. Don't lecture him about something you have failed to do in the past.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

No one is fighting here, this is a debate, and if you can't distinguish between a fight and a debate that's your problem,  i got zero interest to apologize on something that isn't my fault, you literally are talking about toxicness and you are the only one here being toxic and someone who can't debate without fight, stay calm and focus your energy into something positive.

In short words it seems that you are agree when people talk about hate on sequels, but you get triggered everytime someone talk about to hate prequels, excuse me but that's literally a double standard and also say to me that you are a person who think something one second and the next one change radically, if you really are looking for peace on this forums learn how to tolerate opinions and express those points where you disagree.
    I just... I mean... the thing is.. *sigh* just give up @HoverBoyBen ... Apparently [i]someone[/i] cannot distinguish between stating their opinion and trying to bait someone into an argument through taunts. HoverBoyBen has no qualms with someone saying they don't like the Prequels. What he has issues with is someone who taunts others into arguments and then argues really badly. He even specified this.

Also, he's not being toxic. Don't just dismiss him like that because you don't like what he's doing. He's expressing his disagreement with your perspective and is seeking to resolve the debacle.

Also. Don't talk about switching sides on something. You have done this in other "discussions" and it never ends well. Don't lecture him about something you have failed to do in the past.
    For you anyone else is right and not me, excuse me but i'm talking to him only, so stay out of this discussion please.
    I have as much a right to be here as you do. So... no.

kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

For you anyone else is right and not me, excuse me but i'm talking to him only, so stay out of this discussion please.

To be on every of my threads to make the same kind of comments, yes i already knew it, and if you also are here because you hate those people who hate prequels well i have nothing else to say, and at this point, i think that all your doubts are clear now so there's no reason to continue this talk.
    "To be on every [one?] of my threads to make the same kind of comments."
    No. Not necessarily. I chime in where I see fit. The reason I usually chime in is because you usually say something that either doesn't make sense or is in poor form. What usually ensues is an endless back and forth because you can be quite opinionated @Alex64 .

"if you also are here because you hate[no idea where you got that idea from...] those people who hate the prequels."
    Nope. You couldn't be more wrong. I hate nobody because of their opinions on Star Wars because that's dumb. What I have issues with is [b]how[/b] people convey their opinions. I never hate anyone persay, but I do dislike it when people put forth their opinion in a bad way.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

To be on every of my threads to make the same kind of comments, yes i already knew it, and if you also are here because you hate those people who hate prequels well i have nothing else to say, and at this point, i think that all your doubts are clear now so there's no reason to continue this talk.
    No. Not necessarily. I chime in where I see fit. The reason I usually chime in is because you usually say something that either doesn't make sense or is in poor form. What usually ensues is an endless back and forth because you can be quite opinionated @Alex64 .

"if you also are here because you hate[no idea where you got that idea from...] those people who hate the prequels."
    Nope. You couldn't be more wrong. I hate nobody because of their opinions on Star Wars because that's dumb. What I have issues with is [b]how[/b] people convey their opinions. I never hate anyone persay, but I do dislike it when people put forth their opinion in a bad way.
    And my opinion is bad just because is a bad opinion on prequels?
    I would like to know this.
    No it's not. It's not a bad opinion. I never said it was. I have no qualms with you disliking the Prequels.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

This is what I was talking about how people are disrespectful and toxic and don't listen to reason.....

@alex64..... Your behavior is very very questionable and toxic to friendly people that i have high respect for......

@JadeRaptor64...... I will heed your warning.... there is no use trying to reason with this person...when alex64 is blind to an obvious problem that he's doesn't get. and doesn't want to admit what he did and is doing. JadeRaptor your my friend and i will defend you. I defend all my friends.... plus reasoning with someone thats not willing to listen just get's me burned and makes me look like i'm the badguy.... so thank you. Thank you for being my friend even though we don't know each other. I can tell your a good guy, thanks
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

And my opinion is bad just because is a bad opinion on prequels?
    I would like to know this.
    No it's not. It's not a bad opinion. I never said it was. I have no qualms with you disliking the Prequels.
    And what is exactly what you are arguing right now? My opinion is clear and not in a bad way, you get lost as always.
    I answered the question you posed. Apparently that wasn't what you wanted.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

This is what I was talking about how people are disrespectful and toxic and don't listen to reason.....

@alex64..... Your behavior is very very questionable and toxic to friendly people that i have high respect for......

@JadeRaptor64...... I will heed your warning.... there is no use trying to reason with this person...when alex64 is blind to an obvious problem that he's doesn't get. and doesn't want to admit what he did and is doing. JadeRaptor your my friend and i will defend you. I defend all my friends.... plus reasoning with someone thats not willing to listen just get's me burned and makes me look like i'm the badguy.... so thank you. Thank you for being my friend even though we don't know each other. I can tell your a good guy, thanks
    Disrespectful you say? Excuse me but you are the only one who abandoned the discussion and start to post offensive posts, the debate is clear here, but it seems that you get lost this time, cause  you are bringing old discussion from another thread to this thread, and that's disrespectful to me the OP.
    what did i post that was offensive????? 
  • Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:
    Alex64 said:

Disrespectful you say? Excuse me but you are the only one who abandoned the discussion and start to post offensive posts, the debate is clear here, but it seems that you get lost this time, cause  you are bringing old discussion from another thread to this thread, and that's disrespectful to me the OP.
    what did i post that was offensive????? 
    You bring and old discussion from another thread here, if you want to be constructive please avoid old discussions.
    Oh my god,.......thats not offensive, you have no clue what it means to be offensive to someone. there is no reasoning with you.... 
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    If anyone here likes jar jar binks, well, i made a discussion on darth darth binks and why i think he could be crucial in healing the divide in the fandom.
  • If anyone here likes jar jar binks, well, i made a discussion on darth darth binks and why i think he could be crucial in healing the divide in the fandom.
    i dont like jar jar but you got my curiosity how do i find your post

• SQJACKIE
    1020 posts Member
    edited July 15
    -¨The prequels are not that good¨
    *the prequels*
    Resultado de imagen para anakin skywalker chest