criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

ANY moderators?seriously... PS4 !

paplooo76
77 posts Member
edited June 16
Any HELP ???
I can even work for you guys if you let me

seriously we cant play there.. the mod controllers are taking over rapid fire make this game unplayable
i paid lot of money for playing online i do deserve some respect and rights

please help.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• Im not renewing my subscription.. im off of this game.

its virtually impossible to play bf 1 , with all rapid fire controllers..
    and nobody is doing anything.

thats all for me.-
  • It's not as much of an issue on XB1. I did just face someone using a modded EE4 last match, but he was a bum & easy to handle
    My name is Bob

• I tried to play 3 times this morning.. and in cargo 4 of 6 had rapid fire... my team was wipe out no chance at all.
    horrible situation..
  • How do you know if its modded? Im asking for myself cuz i just play and if I get slaughtered i just keep going lol.
  • easy to spot a rapid fire they all use EE3 , and 1 or 2 shoots whatever the distance they kill you.-
    also they use bacta and Adrenaline Stim and jum pack,

but also check the K/D ussually goes like 10 or 20 / 0 cos its impossible to kill them.

also check the sound fo the weapon... they sound different.

those guys are killing this game.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Just try playing a different time, I've noticed that all the modders actually sleep sometimes and you can get some great games of cargo in. I'm on PS4.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Just try playing a different time, I've noticed that all the modders actually sleep sometimes and you can get some great games of cargo in. I'm on PS4.

that's funny how you said that lol
  • paplooo76 wrote: »
    easy to spot a rapid fire they all use EE3 , and 1 or 2 shoots whatever the distance they kill you.-

but also check the K/D ussually goes like 10 or 20 / 0 cos its impossible to kill them.

come play the 40-player modes. the modders typically stay away from them because they can get killed by vehicles, ships. large, open maps do not suit them
  • Thanks for the info, ill have to pay more attention. Its still a fun game, but im on xbox
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »

that's funny how you said that lol

Not really sure what's funny about what I said.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    paplooo76 wrote: »
    easy to spot a rapid fire they all use EE3 , and 1 or 2 shoots whatever the distance they kill you.-

come play the 40-player modes. the modders typically stay away from them because they can get killed by vehicles, ships. large, open maps do not suit them

This is great advice.
  • i dont feel like moving house .. because my neighbour is a noob

but in this case they win. Im out of my subscription in few days and am not coming back end of BT for me.-
  • What exactly is “modding” in this game? Bursting EE-3s or 4s isn’t too hard with loads of practice, how do you if they are cheating or if they are just really good?
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • What exactly is “modding” in this game? Bursting EE-3s or 4s isn’t too hard with loads of practice, how do you if they are cheating or if they are just really good?
    Use the same weapon and watch how they get off rapid fire shots while you dont, ive seen it on games like cargo etc when it almost seems like one shot kills but its not its just rapid fire on a weapon that doesnt have it as such
  • RyanK388
    1860 posts Member
     Looks like the only moderator attention you got was some editing, well I guess he tried 
  • IIPrest0nII
    4780 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    RyanK388 said:
     Looks like the only moderator attention you got was some editing, well I guess he tried 
    I'm not even sure what do they want from forum mods. We don't moderate game, we moderate the forums.

If someone noticed a player is not playing fairly or is violating EA terms of service, you can report him to EA: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • YOU dont have idea how many times i reported cheaters and there ye go,, everyday i can see them keep playing. so whats the point?..    but as soon i say a bad word i received  a warning..  yeah so fair this eea right?...