criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Some days i want

Cane_danko
1245 posts Member
Some days i want to just play as darth vader and go on a rogue one rampage. I don’t care about setting as much as a very mean killstreak and maybe die on the objective then just spawn in again with him on the last stage of the map. So, on galactic assault i can just do that and it doesn’t matter the map. If i aim to play vader then i normally can play him at least once per map. That’s why, if we make bps to high or era restrict, you are forcing me to go through the playlist of maps and i don’t want that. Also, the heroes and villains each have unique abilities. I like having rey’s insight and i love playing as lando on geonosis. Everyone should try playing lando on geonosis. It makes that map a blast to play. Crait is also good for most any hero but you have to be careful in the walker phases. I love playing troopers over heroes on walker phases typically. 
My point? Let’s keep CS immersive canon battles with non linear gameplay. And let’s have a more open galactic assault by just keeping the heroes and villains at 4k-6k.

Replies

• I agree with ya
  • Zman2202 said:
    I agree with ya
    Got any maps you like to play crazy hero combinations? Personally, i always like overhearing the banter between heroes such as obiwan and anakin. I like playing finn on kamino. 
  • Defbored
    1434 posts Member
    Same. Sometimes I just want to use one character and go “hard in the paint” in ga. 

• Defbored said:
    Same. Sometimes I just want to use one character and go “hard in the paint” in ga. 

Haha
  • Defbored
    1434 posts Member
    Zman2202 said:
    I agree with ya
    Got any maps you like to play crazy hero combinations? Personally, i always like overhearing the banter between heroes such as obiwan and anakin. I like playing finn on kamino. 
    On takadona I like to call in boba fett. He can kill it on that map from beginning to end. 
  • Greivous on Death Star, if he is not in a buggy mood is fun. Fin and Han on Geonosis are my go too. Palp on jakuu is fun. 

Era lock is annoying. CS is cool, and once they add OT and ST for it, it’ll make more sense. GA is nice that you can use any hero
  • Yeah, palp and bossk are pretty good on most maps for ga, imo.
  • Defbored
    1434 posts Member
    Yeah, palp and bossk are pretty good on most maps for ga, imo.
    Wanna place high win or lose? Call in palpatine or bossk. 

*Inb4 nerf palpatine and bossk nerf thread appears*
  • 1. I miss Heroes Unleashed
    2. Immersion is for the birds
    3. CS is poop
    4. Where's Cargo
    5. Why do we only have 2 maps & 1 era for Extraction?
    6. R2D2 should be in the game over Anakin

#facts
  • Hero’s unleashed and base 4 trooper only should each be once a month as a weekend
  • Well, i like the enforcers, too. I know it is controversial, but i like the wookiees because they are such good hero killers.
  • Hero’s unleashed and base 4 trooper only should each be once a month as a weekend
    It should be what I say it should be.
    It should be what I say it should be.
    At an end, your rule is 
  • Empire_TW
    6439 posts Member
    "CS immersive canon battles with non linear gameplay."

Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Cane_danko
    1245 posts Member
    Defbored said:
    Zman2202 said:
    I agree with ya
    On takadona I like to call in boba fett. He can kill it on that map from beginning to end. 
    Yeah, i have trouble on villains with that map. Might need to try boba. For resistance, i just use rey because she is really good especially at the end.
  • Had me a beast killstreak with vader on death star yesterday. Good times.
  • Zman2202
    484 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    Zman2202 said:
    I agree with ya

Bro without a doubt Yoda and Finn on hoth or Endor. They are such a deadly force on those two maps