criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Old man luke

Okay. Y’all were asking what i would want to spend credits on?? This. Name your price.

Replies

• I want his green lightsaber Grand Master skin from when he attacked Ben while he was sleeping personally, because I like Luke's green saber the most. 
    Yea too many blues already. Never use his Hoth skin
  • I want his green lightsaber Grand Master skin from when he attacked Ben while he was sleeping personally, because I like Luke's green saber the most. 
    Oh that would be dope!
  • ZephanUnbound
    2795 posts Member
    edited July 14
    I want his green lightsaber Grand Master skin from when he attacked Ben while he was sleeping personally, because I like Luke's green saber the most. 
    Yeah, I agree, too many blue sabers currently; Yoda, Luke's default, and Grievous are the only characters with green sabers right now. Hopefully if they do add some old Luke skins, they either do the green saber one, or both the green one and the blue one:

And hopefully if they add Ahsoka they use her dual green and yellow-green lightsabers for her default skin, instead of her dual blue sabers from the new season.
    Yeah, I agree, too many blue sabers currently; Yoda, Luke's default, and Grievous are the only characters with green sabers right now. Hopefully if they do add some old Luke skins, they either do the green saber one, or both the green one and the blue one:

And hopefully if they add Ahsoka they use her dual green and yellow-green lightsabers for her default skin. 
    I was just gonna say, I hope Ahsoka comes with greens as default. Wouldn’t mind a yellow 
    Yeah, I agree, too many blue sabers currently; Yoda, Luke's default, and Grievous are the only characters with green sabers right now. Hopefully if they do add some old Luke skins, they either do the green saber one, or both the green one and the blue one.

And hopefully if they add Ahsoka they use her dual green and yellow-green lightsabers for her default skin. 
    I was just gonna say, I hope Ahsoka comes with greens as default. Wouldn’t mind a yellow 
    Yeah, we need her season 3-5 outfit as default:

They can do her season 7 with blue lightsabers and Rebels with white lightsabers looks as purchasable skins:

• Having luke in jedi knight robes with the green saber would have me playing luke a lot more.
  • I could go for some tlj luke voice lines as well. “Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong.”
  • Guys, can you imagine OLD LUKE running as fast and being as agile as he is in a game? It makes no sense.

Luke needs a lot of skins, but old Luke just doesn't fit this game. It had to be different character with different stats and abilities.

If you want some robes, they could give us his robes appearance from ROTJ.

Luke should have at least 5-6 skins but the old one - big noopeee.

• DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    OoiiHooked_22 said:

ZephanUnbound said:
    I want his green lightsaber Grand Master skin from when he attacked Ben while he was sleeping personally, because I like Luke's green saber the most. 

And hopefully if they add Ahsoka they use her dual green and yellow-green lightsabers for her default skin, instead of her dual blue sabers from the new season.

Yeah I would like both. Especially Chuck Norris force projection Luke
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Guys, can you imagine OLD LUKE running as fast and being as agile as he is in a game? It makes no sense.

Luke needs a lot of skins, but old Luke just doesn't fit this game. It had to be different character with different stats and abilities.

Why not? His force projection avoided Kylo's blows faster than anything we have seen in most of the other films. And we have to assume that was based on actual abilities he has. The only reason he appeared to be less agile was because he had shut himself off from the force at that point.

I mean for older guys, look how fast both Dooku and Palpatine could move.

Yoda is old af.
    Guys, can you imagine OLD LUKE running as fast and being as agile as he is in a game? It makes no sense.

Why not? His force projection avoided Kylo's blows faster than anything we have seen in most of the other films. And we have to assume that was based on actual abilities he has. The only reason he appeared to be less agile was because he had shut himself off from the force at that point.

Yoda is old af.
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

Yoda is old af.

Haha yeah, forgot about the old aliens, and Chewie's over 200 years old too. I just thought of old humans! (such a species-ist)
  • @DarthJ But can you imagine him doing rush and run as fast? It would look cringy as hell. It;s not dooku or yoda, Luke is faster than both.

Old Luke shouldn't be hit and run hero. He is probably the most powerful Jedi ever so standard push and repulse + rush not only would look weird but doesn't really make sense. His push and repulse already deal pathetic damage to villains, I mean- Jedi Master who relies mostly on his speed and only tickles them with his force powers?

Luke is my favourite Star Wars hero, he deserves way more skins than he has now and way more attention. However, his old version wouldn't fit this game until it has seperate stats and abilities. That is my opinion.

• OoiiHooked_22 said:

ZephanUnbound said:

Yeah these two Luke skins ! Crait is a given since it is the only scene with old Luke we have as a map. But I do believe a Green lightsaber Jedi Master would be the best out of the rest.
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    @DarthJ But can you imagine him doing rush and run as fast? It would look cringy as hell. It;s not dooku or yoda, Luke is faster than both.

Old Luke shouldn't be hit and run hero. He is probably the most powerful Jedi ever so standard push and repulse + rush not only would look weird but doesn't really make sense. His push and repulse already deal pathetic damage to villains, I mean- Jedi Master who relies mostly on his speed and only tickles them with his force powers?

Luke is my favourite Star Wars hero, he deserves way more skins than he has now and way more attention. However, his old version wouldn't fit this game until it has seperate stats and abilities. That is my opinion.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion. I would admittedly want to see ANH Luke, Bespin Luke and Pilot Luke before ST Luke.
  • Wolfman91
    428 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Yea, there are so many good appearances. There is no reason for Luke to have less skins than Han and Leia.

Bespin Luke, Endor Luke, Death Star II Luke, Pilot Luke, Farmboy (this one is tricky, he wasn't using any force powers when he wear that so IMO this outfit is not as important as others,), Yellow Jacket, Jedi training.

I would also like to see more Vader's skins. There are pretty significant differences betweeen ANH/R1 suit, TESB, ROTJ, ROTS. They could implement those and it shouldn't be difficult.
  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    edited July 15
    Yea, there are so many good appearances. There is no reason for Luke to have less skins than Han and Leia.

Bespin Luke, Endor Luke, Death Star II Luke, Pilot Luke, Farmboy (this one is tricky, he wasn't using any force powers when he wear that so IMO this outfit is not as important as others,), Yellow Jacket, Jedi training.

I would also like to see more Vader's skins. There are pretty significant differences betweeen ANH/R1 suit, TESB, ROTJ, ROTS. They could implement those and it shouldn't be difficult.

Agreed. Although I would still love to see ANH Han
  • quark
    84 posts Member
    Old Luke - Bespin - x-wing pilot - farmboy
    Bundle plz
  • Cane_danko
    1244 posts Member
    Naw it has to be a luke from tlj.

Agreed. Although I would still love to see ANH Han

Me too mate. This is his most iconic appearance for sure.