criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

2 Boba Card Balancing Changes

Although I think Boba could do with a bit of a rework, I think a few simple star card changes could make a big difference to making him feel more balanced.

-switch anti-hero rockets to anti-infantry rockets

-when HoK becomes passive the new starcard introduced could be: Headhunter - headshots with the EE-3 do increased damage (5,10,12,15). This would satisfy those calling for a blaster buff and wouldn’t annoy people saying his blaster is fine since it is just a small starcard buff that only takes effect if you are skilled at aiming

Replies

• grimmace2
    1196 posts Member
    Although I think Boba could do with a bit of a rework, I think a few simple star card changes could make a big difference to making him feel more balanced.

Agreed
    -when HoK becomes passive the new starcard introduced could be: Headhunter - headshots with the EE-3 do increased damage (5,10,12,15). This would satisfy those calling for a blaster buff and wouldn’t annoy people saying his blaster is fine since it is just a small starcard buff that only takes effect if you are skilled at aiming
    How about just a general damage buff?  Headshot star cards (generally speaking) only help PC and a very elite group of console players.  Getting consistent headshots on console is extremely difficult in chaotic situations. 
  • grimmace2 said:

Agreed
    How about just a general damage buff?  Headshot star cards (generally speaking) only help PC and a very elite group of console players.  Getting consistent headshots on console is extremely difficult in chaotic situations. 
    I’d like to see a general EE-3 buff too, but if not I just thought this could be a good middle ground. They’ve got a great opportunity for new interesting cards with HOK becoming passive. Boba’s blaster is definitely too weak at the moment.
  • JAREDUP
    1596 posts Member
    The health on kill can change if the other version comes, but no touching Boba's cards before fixing his disabler card.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP said:
    The health on kill can change if the other version comes, but no touching Boba's cards before fixing his disabler card.
    What do you mean ‘touching’ it. Do you mean increasing its area of effect?
  • JAREDUP
    1596 posts Member
    JAREDUP said:
    Don't buff or nerf his cards, except only fix his broken one.
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP said:
    JAREDUP said:
    Don't buff or nerf his cards, except only fix his broken one.
    I’m asking what you mean is wrong with the disabler?