criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Stop Asking for Anakin nerfs

Are you people so bad you can’t stand up to a character whose had 5 major nerfs? You keep saying to adapt to the nerfs, well I’m saying adapt to Anakin. So in conclusion, stop asking for changes so you can pretend your good when you kill an Anakin.

Replies

• Who is still asking for Anakin nerfs? I haven't seen any Anakin nerf requests in awhile.
    Misterknister
  • If you have played as villains in GA , you will realize the pull/heroic might combo is too good, otherwise he’s fine.
    Riight. Its not like others dont have devastating abilities.

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I think Anakin's in a good place. No need for any further changes.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • If you have played as villains in GA , you will realize the pull/heroic might combo is too good, otherwise he’s fine.

Right. When people say that stuff I'm just like what character doesn't have a good combo
  • Are you people so bad you can’t stand up to a character whose had 5 major nerfs? You keep saying to adapt to the nerfs, well I’m saying adapt to Anakin. So in conclusion, stop asking for changes so you can pretend your good when you kill an Anakin.
    Anakin is annoying, but not broken
  • Thank you !
  • anidriX
    1016 posts Member
    He's fine right now. I feel that he was OP for such a long time that some people just want him nerfed to the ground out of contempt.
  • BigSwaggy88
    399 posts Member
    edited July 19
    I understand people not thinking a nerf is needed, and tbh they will most likely never nerf him, but I still get mad when I lose 500 health every time Anakin pulls me, and if I’m a gun hero I’m just dead 
  • Palpa
    134 posts Member
    Yeah any gun hero is usually dead within close proximity on a saber hero durrrr
  • Revan72
    378 posts Member
    edited July 19
    Anakin is absolutely fine. He doesn't need any nerfs or buffs really. The only thing that could use a change/rework is his garbage passionate strike.

anidriX said:
    He's fine right now. I feel that he was OP for such a long time that some people just want him nerfed to the ground out of contempt.
    This.

Post edited by Revan72 on
  • I’m the right hands yea he’s dangerous but so is Vader and Kylo. I still think for HvV Vader still edges Anakin as the best. He’s at a good spot. 
  • And I would argue Obiwan is just as effective against gun users 
  • vonVile said:
    I won't be satisfied with Anakin nerfs until he's just a stump on the ground only able to scream "I hate you!!!"
    We don’t serve your kind here.

Right. When people say that stuff I'm just like what character doesn't have a good combo
    Leia
  • Are you people so bad you can’t stand up to a character whose had 5 major nerfs? You keep saying to adapt to the nerfs, well I’m saying adapt to Anakin. So in conclusion, stop asking for changes so you can pretend your good when you kill an Anakin.
    Is anyone asking for nerfs ?
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    701 posts Member
    edited July 19
    XAnakin93 said:
    Anakin is not even a strong hero tbh.
    There are way better heroes right now.

Passionate strike is really bad
    Retribution is a very bad aswell
    HM is a bad copy of repulse. ( Repulse is quicker and faster, and you don't have to take damage for increase the range.)
    His lightsaber swings are not even the faster in the game, since Yoda, Luke and Rey have faster swings.

Anakin has lightsaber damage ( thanks to the card  )  and pull.

Who whine about he can chain his skills, i think he just plays the game without see the screen.

Cause others heroes can do that aswell.

As i always said, people just hate Anakin. 
    He is still the second strongest hero.But you will never understand. He is not more op.But still stronger than rey.Before the last nerf he was op in ga and cs.He cleaned rooms with his heroic might and retribution.
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    701 posts Member
    edited July 19
    If you have played as villains in GA , you will realize the pull/heroic might combo is too good, otherwise he’s fine.
    And vaders choke lightsaber throw combo 

Leia
    Try flashing a hero up close then shredding with the automatic. Then cheese your way through bigger game modes by dropping the shield in the back so snipers can’t get you and start being an absolute ***** secondary fire. Don’t get me wrong you’re definitely right I’m just trying to suggest the only things that I can think of that might be able to be called a combo. Definitely not on par with other heroes that’s for sure
    Is anyone asking for nerfs ?
    A lot of people
  • XAnakin93 said:

HM is a bad copy of repulse. ( Repulse is quicker and faster, and you don't have to take damage for increase the range.)
    His lightsaber swings are not even the faster in the game, since Yoda, Luke and Rey have faster swings.

Who whine about he can chain his skills, i think he just plays the game without see the screen.

He is still the second strongest hero.But you will never understand. He is not more op.But still stronger than rey.Before the last nerf he was op in ga and cs.He cleaned rooms with his heroic might and retribution.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yba3qOohKfA 

Second strongest hero.

Yoda, Rey, Maul, Vader, Kylo, Iden > Anakin

Strange maths here
  • XAnakin93 said:

Don't worry, Anakin will be able to clear rooms easily again when he gets a passive HOK.  Right now he can still clear rooms, but it will be super easy again soon enough.

The passive HOK will allow you to equip increased damage for heroic might +50 and his pull +50 in addition to a card for increased range on either the might or pull.
  • XAnakin93 said:

Don't worry, Anakin will be able to clear rooms easily again when he gets a passive HOK.  Right now he can still clear rooms, but it will be super easy again soon enough.

The passive HOK will allow you to equip increased damage for heroic might +50 and his pull +50 in addition to a card for increased range on either the might or pull.
    Who doesn't use the might card already?
  • XAnakin93 said:

The extra card is what will put him back to his former gory. Yes, I meant gory.
  • XAnakin93 said:

The extra card is what will put him back to his former gory. Yes, I meant gory.
    No it won't. Massive strikes, raw strength & reprisal still allow him to easily deal with infantry. Now he can just use his pull card to deal with them even more easily 
  • Anakin can clear room easily.

170 damage ( with card ) 
    Literally noone goes around with 170 HP lol
    Everyone goes around with officier, Heavy, reinforcementes and heroes.

In a room of 10 people, 6 have more than 170 HP, 3 just dodge the skill.
    At least you killed one player. 

• bfloo
    15669 posts Member
    Anakin is in a good place right now.

Leave good enough alone.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Imagine this post being made a few months ago. The LOL's and agree's would be switched 
  • Imagine this post being made a few months ago. The LOL's and agree's would be switched 
    True
  • Psy3d
    775 posts Member
    I think some were seriously butt hurt with old post June patch Ani...plowing them in all modes. I remember those useless "pro" younoobers/twitchers and party plebs leaving since my Ani was single handedly finished them all :D I still see in HvV/HS they all go after the Ani player while me as Luke/Yoda get everyone's back turn towards me for easy kills.

IMHO Ani is not in a good place....giving his retribution 4 seconds back and removing the useless charge option from HM will put him in a "good" place....and maybe a little bit more on his swing speed ;)
  • Psy3d said:
    I think some were seriously butt hurt with old post June patch Ani...plowing them in all modes. I remember those useless "pro" younoobers/twitchers and party plebs leaving since my Ani was single handedly finished them all :D I still see in HvV/HS they all go after the Ani player while me as Luke/Yoda get everyone's back turn towards me for easy kills.

IMHO Ani is not in a good place....giving his retribution 4 seconds back and removing the useless charge option from HM will put him in a "good" place....and maybe a little bit more on his swing speed ;)
    I agree Ani should have his Retribution buffed.
  • Psy3d said:

Not the duration but the damage against heroes need to be 300 at least.
  • Honestly Anakin is one of the easiest heroes to fight now. It’s reys mind trick that annoys me to no end, if kill that before anything else
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Instead of nerfs or buffs, how about we just get the abilities to work or register correctly? And get rid of bugs while we’re at it.