criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Community Calendar - July

2Next

Replies

• TertiusRegent
    249 posts Member
    edited July 12
    Bandicoot said:
    Everyone is so negative, this is 1000x better than those crappy events they were doing previously. It is a step in the right direction.
    You prefer events where others do the majority of the work, and you still collect a reward? Lazy. Does mommy still clean your room too?
  • What about fixing the milestones for the tank and droideka?
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • ID_8615 said: hi
    How about making it so playing the Objectives in GA/CS matter again?
    How about making it so squads matter?
    How about making it so Heroes, Infiltrators, and Aerials play against their own, rather than slaughtering the lessers of the game--the base-4 grunts?

Right now, EA/DICE have made it certain Heroes, Infiltrators, Aerials, and Enforcers gum up the works for the grunt, base-4 troopers trying to play the Objectives.
    I like this. I've noticed a lot of "lack of objective play" and more of a "score or killstreak" crowd. I'd like to add. I've tried both ways. I can finish a game top 5 objective score and 15-20 combat score and finish ranked 15-20. But if I go non objective I finish 15-20 objective and can get top 5 combat and in the top overall 10 at minimum. Not really giving the objective guys their props or incentives to play the objective. 
  • ID_8615 said:
    How about making it so playing the Objectives in GA/CS matter again?
    How about making it so squads matter?
    How about making it so Heroes, Infiltrators, and Aerials play against their own, rather than slaughtering the lessers of the game--the base-4 grunts?

Right now, EA/DICE have made it certain Heroes, Infiltrators, Aerials, and Enforcers gum up the works for the grunt, base-4 troopers trying to play the Objectives.
    Yea I’ve been getting on teams in CS that we consistently have only 1 or 0 flags. Idk even know how that happens 
  • When are we getting the 4th reinforcement for that nasty empty square.
    Going up against mashgetssmashed guys it's a daunting quest.
    This is my last ever post.
    Farewell swb2 going to nail the disk to a tree as a bird scarer 
  • T0TALfps said:
    odepeuzbnn63.png

We will be sharing more details about the individual events in the coming days, this is where the fun begins!
    Still wondering why we haven’t seen another character or skins. 
  • How about more skins or Mace Windu!
  • I'm sure it's been asked before but - I was only a few points off getting Maul's Vigilant victory pose. Will I be able to get it again soon?
  • TheScape
    2265 posts Member
    Hayabusa said:
    I'm sure it's been asked before but - I was only a few points off getting Maul's Vigilant victory pose. Will I be able to get it again soon?
    It is a community challenge. The points are shared between all the players. So, if you log in today (I think it finishes tomorrow), you should receive it.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Is there gonna be a main patch update next week?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I was only a few points out of getting Maul's pose. Can I still get it or is it "lost-ed" forever?
  • Unwarycoin
    6512 posts Member
    Hayabusa said:
    I was only a few points out of getting Maul's pose. Can I still get it or is it "lost-ed" forever?
    They adjusted the values to the quest was successful, but you might lose your opportunity to get it tomorrow.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I still do not have the vigilant pose; will there be a workaround for the people that participated in the challenge but didn't get the pose because of the reset?
  • ID_8615 said:
    EA_Rtas said:
    Alright folks I've removed one or two comments from in here that were just plain non constructive. I understand if the update wasn't what you were hoping for, but keep it constructive, let's leave it out with the "casual herofront" comments too, just because it's not the way you play doesn't mean its not the way others play.
    Perhaps focusing on the 90% of the constituency that does play the base-4 trooper rather than the minority of the player base playing Heroes (~20% in GA/CS) would alleviate some of the angst towards the minority getting all the attention over the past 18-20 months of updates.
     110% Agree! And just to be clear, If you make any sense at all or go against Dices/Ea's Twitter Buddies you either get the "GIT GUD" or comments deleted. "Constructive criticism" as you say goes both ways. Very rarely ,if at all" do the devs ever address the requests of the casual player, which statistically speaking are the majority of online players.  Some of you will say " Look At the many nerfs" as an example to the contrary and well you would be wrong. The many "nerfs" that have happened to this game actually hurt the casual player . God forbid one does not have teen reflexes  and a customizable $200 controller. But why not stick your head in the sand and keep telling yourself "Its all good we have droidikas"
  • TiNie
    300 posts Member
    David1543 said:
    No hooded maul? Old Ben? Why are emotes more important than iconic requested skins? Are we are ever gonna get them? they seem to get delayed again and again for pointless stuff.  I hope these challenges are easy and fast since the rewards are very very minor.

So much for focusing on heroes.
    Why having this usesless things, if they game itself has so many bugs right now? First fix the bugs and dont fix the game broken!
This discussion has been closed.