criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I'm the best hero player in the world | Ask me anything.

Prev1
Raylol
1140 posts Member
This it's an AMA.

You can ask everything, from tips, tactics, opinions, etc.

Replies

• Teach me your ways
  • Is your name supposed to be Raylol? Or Reylol? 
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

What are your tips for HvV, specifically as a blaster hero?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • When will we get more extraction maps?
  • Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

What’s your highest killstreak for each hero and we’ll compare. I wanna see how I measure up to the greatest.
  • lerodemmy
    3596 posts Member
    How do you deal with REY once she has activated INSANE INSIGHT?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • RebelScum13
    85 posts Member
    edited July 23
    Oh Great one @Raylol, is it possible to learn this power?
  • lerodemmy said:
    LERO! 
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    I'll answer later
  • Raylol said:
    I'll answer later
    K
  • Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

Whats your opinion on pineapple pizza.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• What was your best match of any game mode
  • OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    When the GOAT (greatest of all time) offers his tips and tricks, you gotta take advantage... 

I would like to shoot detonite charges mid-air like you do but I am not that good so let’s go with a strategy question- 

What is the best way to take out Phasma’s droid with a saber hero?  

Typically, I try to get Phasma out of the radius with pushes and pulls but then she just activated her middle ability and rolls her butt back to the droid. I am getting tired of that freaking droid and don’t always want to switch to a blaster hero to get the job done. I have seen a few players be successful at taking out the droid with their saber but I seem to just get stunned and never really get it finished off. 
  • OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    Is your name supposed to be Raylol? Or Reylol? 
    Yes.  Please reveal this to us.  We want to make sure the plaque we make for you is correct. 
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Does it get lonely at the top? If so, how do you cope with being so superior?
  • tts42572
    1131 posts Member
    OcDoc said:
    When the GOAT (greatest of all time) offers his tips and tricks, you gotta take advantage... 

I would like to shoot detonite charges mid-air like you do but I am not that good so let’s go with a strategy question- 

Typically, I try to get Phasma out of the radius with pushes and pulls but then she just activated her middle ability and rolls her butt back to the droid. I am getting tired of that freaking droid and don’t always want to switch to a blaster hero to get the job done. I have seen a few players be successful at taking out the droid with their saber but I seem to just get stunned and never really get it finished off. 
    I usually just ignore Phasma and see how the other team is playing.  It seems that very often the team with Phasma just ignores her and runs around looking for fights leaving Phasma by herself on an island.  I'm happy just taking on the other team 4 on 3 while Phasma camps away.

If the other team does stick by Phasma, I like to switch to Chewy and just blast away.

I really don't bother attacking Phasma with my saber heroes.  Sometimes I'll mess a little with Luke and push her all over.  Or use Rey and make her wander out of her circle though.  

• Mariobot21
    337 posts Member
    edited July 23
    If your best player in word then here a challenge go single game of hvv or GA with out a death as captain phasma or Finn and record it for to prove that your the best player dude 

cause we we all know your a Yoda main dude 

• Go get 300 Kills in GA or 500 in CS then you’ll be the best.
  • OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    tts42572 said:
    OcDoc said:

I usually just ignore Phasma and see how the other team is playing.  It seems that very often the team with Phasma just ignores her and runs around looking for fights leaving Phasma by herself on an island.  I'm happy just taking on the other team 4 on 3 while Phasma camps away.

If the other team does stick by Phasma, I like to switch to Chewy and just blast away.

I really don't bother attacking Phasma with my saber heroes.  Sometimes I'll mess a little with Luke and push her all over.  Or use Rey and make her wander out of her circle though.  

I do similar things but really want to know how some of these saber players manage to take that thing out without getting shocked. It is possible they are getting help from a blaster and I don’t catch it but I have seen it done. 

Is it just a matter of holding block till you get there and then nailing all saber strikes?  Am I just not noticing that someone had already gotten the health of the droid down?  Do I need to Yoda the sucker by getting close with block and as soon as I am shocked hit my middle ability to break it?  Only problem with the last one is I know I have seen an Anakin and a Luke player take it out. 

Main reason I ask is that for some reason my team of randoms can’t help themselves but go after Phasma and I can’t tell them not to so they just die and die and die and I don’t like dropping a ticket just to switch to Chewie. 

Surely the GOAT knows what to do. Please @Raylol help us, you are our only hope!
  • If you could post some videos demonstrating your skills that would be most useful.
    Thanks in advance. 
  • OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    If you could post some videos demonstrating your skills that would be most useful.
    Thanks in advance. 
    Your lack of faith is disturbing. 

I trust @Raylol with your life 😉
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Go get 300 Kills in GA or 500 in CS then you’ll be the best.
    This is a bad day for me  ;)
  • What's the fastest animal on the planet?
    The Peregrine Falcon. 
  • lerodemmy said:
    Welcome back. 
  • OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    RayAWOL?
  • Is it possible to learn this Power?
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    If your best player in word then here a challenge go single game of hvv or GA with out a death as captain phasma or Finn and record it for to prove that your the best player dude 

cause we we all know your a Yoda main dude 

i rarely use yoda, I main every one. But when you reach god level you dont care about power, only fun and the most fun character for me to use is Han, so I use han mostly

• DXlolman
    833 posts Member
    edited July 23
    il96 said:
    Guys @Raylol once successfully defeated Obi, Luke & Rey as Phasma in MLG tourney. It brought tears to most in attendance, poetry in shock droid motion. 

Can't seem to find the gameplay though... 
    Probably because MLG never hosted battlefront.
    As the game never showed any E-Sports potential I.E. private matches. MLG only hosts Call of Duty, Overwatch, Halo, WOW, Star Craft 2, and Hearth Stone.

@Raylol
    you’ve posted 2 videos of you dying as Yoda which makes this post moot.

with that I got to ask...
    How are you going to erase your past?
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • OcDoc said:

Just did it today, just for you. Easy peasy
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    IcedFreon said:
    OcDoc said:

Just did it today, just for you. Easy peasy

I hate when there are guys like you on my team, wish I could kick them. Focus on Phasma, not in her droid.
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    what does 2+2 equal?
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

What are your tips for HvV, specifically as a blaster hero?
    learn to roll forward, instead of backwards, im a a professional cod player, so i have experience on aiming. 
    After rolling forward, jump and shoot while jumping
  • Raylol said:
    What’s the secret to life 
    Being handsome like me and having a nice hair
    Thank you for blessing me we with 3 answers. I will try and become beautiful and buy as much Doritos as I can ♥️
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

Whats your opinion on pineapple pizza.
    trash combination
  • Raylol will you adopt my kids? I feel youd be a better role model.
  • Why do you kid yourself? I'm the best Battlefront 2 player.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    It’s very admirable that you host these Q&A’s for the Battlefront community. You’re an icon. Bless your heart. 
    im just an icon living