criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

MCU phase 4 announcement discussion

what do you guys think of what’s to come the 4th phase of the MCU, I’m personally excited for the new doctor strange movie

Replies

  • Cadoth
    1137 posts Member
    edited July 24
    I can’t wait for WandaVision, even though it’s coming out in 2021 😒
    Post edited by Cadoth on
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    Aside from Dr Strange and Capt Marvell, I don't really care.

    Only care about capt Marvell because I would love to see Rogue take her down.


    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • rollind24
    5853 posts Member
    Cadoth said:
    I can’t wait for WandaVision, even thought it’s coming out in 2021 😒
    Yea was hoping these shows would come out sooner. Gonna be a long wait
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5853 posts Member
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • rollind24
    5853 posts Member
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    rollind24 said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    I don't know the actor.

    He is the least of my concerns with it.

    I want new things, not recycled.

    Stephen Dorff was a great villain who will be hard to top.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    edited July 21
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    I don't know the actor.

    He is the least of my concerns with it.

    I want new things, not recycled.

    Stephen Dorff was a great villain who will be hard to top.
    Not just that, but its inevitably going to be massively toned down from the originals with it being Disney. I don't want to see constant stale witty one liners in Blade like we see in EVERY Marvel film now
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • rollind24
    5853 posts Member
    DarthJ said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    I don't know the actor.

    He is the least of my concerns with it.

    I want new things, not recycled.

    Stephen Dorff was a great villain who will be hard to top.
    Not just that, but its inevitably going to be massively toned down from the originals with it being Disney. I don't want to see constant stale witty one liners in Blade like we see in EVERY Marvel film now
    Star lord showing up for the opening blood rave won’t fit? Lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    DarthJ said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    I don't know the actor.

    He is the least of my concerns with it.

    I want new things, not recycled.

    Stephen Dorff was a great villain who will be hard to top.
    Not just that, but its inevitably going to be massively toned down from the originals with it being Disney. I don't want to see constant stale witty one liners in Blade like we see in EVERY Marvel film now
    You aren't helping get excited about this...

     ;) 
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    bfloo said:
    DarthJ said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    I don't know the actor.

    He is the least of my concerns with it.

    I want new things, not recycled.

    Stephen Dorff was a great villain who will be hard to top.
    Not just that, but its inevitably going to be massively toned down from the originals with it being Disney. I don't want to see constant stale witty one liners in Blade like we see in EVERY Marvel film now
    You aren't helping get excited about this...

     ;) 
    Heh, sorry. Not excited about phase 4 tbh. TV shows look alright.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    DarthJ said:
    bfloo said:
    DarthJ said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    And Blade? This I have to see how they fit into the MCU
    They should have left Blade alone.  Wesley did a great job with it, and this will prob be a big step down.
    As much as I like Ali, the tone of Blade is always going to be compared to Snipes which I don’t see happening in the MCU. In Feige I trust I guess
    I don't know the actor.

    He is the least of my concerns with it.

    I want new things, not recycled.

    Stephen Dorff was a great villain who will be hard to top.
    Not just that, but its inevitably going to be massively toned down from the originals with it being Disney. I don't want to see constant stale witty one liners in Blade like we see in EVERY Marvel film now
    You aren't helping get excited about this...

     ;) 
    Heh, sorry. Not excited about phase 4 tbh. TV shows look alright.
    Me either, even the X Men reboot looks terrible.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    It's disgusting.
    Why so serious?
  • JadeRaptor64
    1800 posts Member
    edited July 23
    Alex64 said:
    It's disgusting.
    Image result for marvel annoyed gif
    Yeahh...


    Marvel No GIF by Morphin

    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    Alex64 said:
    It's disgusting.
    Image result for marvel annoyed gif
    Yeahh...


    Marvel No GIF by Morphin


    Why so serious?
  • rollind24
    5853 posts Member
    Well all I know is I thought GoG looked beyond dumb and I was wrong. The slate looks interesting to me filling in movie time gaps with shows and they have my attention until proven otherwise.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    rollind24 said:
    Well all I know is I thought GoG looked beyond dumb and I was wrong. The slate looks interesting to me filling in movie time gaps with shows and they have my attention until proven otherwise.
    Hope they put together something good for you  :)

    Aside from X Men and Spiderman when he is on his own (think Tobeyman) I'm not really much of a fan of MCU.  Not big on DC outside of Batman.

    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • rollind24
    5853 posts Member
    bfloo said:
    rollind24 said:
    Well all I know is I thought GoG looked beyond dumb and I was wrong. The slate looks interesting to me filling in movie time gaps with shows and they have my attention until proven otherwise.
    Hope they put together something good for you  :)

    Aside from X Men and Spiderman when he is on his own (think Tobeyman) I'm not really much of a fan of MCU.  Not big on DC outside of Batman.

    All good man. It can’t be for everyone
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I just want to see my guy Adam Warlock.
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Defbored
    1546 posts Member
    The Jane Foster Thor comics were really awesome. It’s gonna be hard for the movie to live up to it. 

    However, I did always imagine Natalie Portman’s voice as Jane Foster while I read through the comic haha. 
  • what do you guys think of what’s to come the 4th phase of the MCU, I’m personally excited for the new doctor strange movie
    If you are asking me, it would be so epic for the Guardians of the Galaxy to meet Rey and the rebels.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!