criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

I'm the best hero player in the world | Ask me anything.

2Next

Replies

• How do you know you are the best in the world? When did they hold the tournament to crown you king?
  • Raylol said:
    If your best player in word then here a challenge go single game of hvv or GA with out a death as captain phasma or Finn and record it for to prove that your the best player dude 

cause we we all know your a Yoda main dude 

i rarely use yoda, I main every one. But when you reach god level you dont care about power, only fun and the most fun character for me to use is Han, so I use han mostly

Not what I asked 
  • Dash
    11704 posts Member
    edited July 24
    I have known @Raylol for a LONG time here. Witness him in all his glory. He is the Undefeated, All Mighty, The Alpha & The Omega. He is the Chosen One. 

#BowBeforeRaylol
    #RespectYourKing
    😎

P.S. Love ya dude. @BucksawBoushh ❤️😎
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

•  What happens when the irresistible force meets the immovable object? 
  • Dash
    11704 posts Member
    edited July 24
     What happens when the irresistible force meets the immovable object? 
    @Jett_Fett_91166 , Raylol is Birthed from the Explosion/Collision of the two. Hence forth Known as "Darth Raylol, The Modest". :wink:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Palpa
    143 posts Member
    Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

You can ask everything, from tips, tactics, opinions, etc.
    Why does my retribution  for anakin not work as soon as i press it. 
  • Palpa said:
    Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

Why does my retribution  for anakin not work as soon as i press it. 
    I’ve used that 3 times back to back to back because it would start then end early. I tossed it up as lag but it wasn’t so funny for the people I went against 
  • Dash
    11704 posts Member
    David1543 said:
    Dash said:
    David1543 said:
    Lol what a bunch of suck ups. It's embarrassing, worshipping some dude who say he is something without showing proof and ignoring the millions of people across all platforms who never advertise themselves,  maybe because they aren't as complacent    as some people . If you're so good you usually don't go around boasting, that's just show pathetic insecurity and ignorance towards people who have never heard of your name before. Stop being gullible **** 🐑
    ^^ New guy around these parts. 
    Nope. Just never heard of him, until now. Must be some small time player. He surely has a big mouth. Even if he was the best of his platform, It's irrational to say he is the best of the game. The loling he received tells me people did not take his self proclaimed best in the world statement very seriously. I'm not convinced until I'm beaten.
    He's just having fun. It's his thing. Raylol is good people dude. I guaranty that 100%.

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• The_Rookie
    3870 posts Member
    lerodemmy said:
    How do you deal with REY once she has activated INSANE INSIGHT?
    Still waiting for some advice.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • What jelly goes best with peanut butter?  I’m a blackberry jam man myself but just curious as to your flavor profile?  
  • Dash said:
    David1543 said:
    Dash said:
    David1543 said:
    Lol what a bunch of suck ups. It's embarrassing, worshipping some dude who say he is something without showing proof and ignoring the millions of people across all platforms who never advertise themselves,  maybe because they aren't as complacent    as some people . If you're so good you usually don't go around boasting, that's just show pathetic insecurity and ignorance towards people who have never heard of your name before. Stop being gullible **** 🐑
    ^^ New guy around these parts. 
    Nope. Just never heard of him, until now. Must be some small time player. He surely has a big mouth. Even if he was the best of his platform, It's irrational to say he is the best of the game. The loling he received tells me people did not take his self proclaimed best in the world statement very seriously. I'm not convinced until I'm beaten.
    He's just having fun. It's his thing. Raylol is good people dude. I guaranty that 100%.
    Ok thanks my impression was that he was literally just being condescending with everyone who is not him and thinks he's too good to give anyone proof for his claims. I hate people like that.
  • Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

“Your overconfidence is your weakness”

Luke

• Raylol said:
    Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

Whats your opinion on pineapple pizza.
    trash combination
    Absolute agreement 😂
  • Disboy
    185 posts Member
    Raylol said:
    This it's an AMA.

Would you rather do Palpatine’s head on Ahsoka’s body or Padme’s head on Grievous’s body? If palpatine then only missionary, if Padmé then only doggy. Choose wisely my friend.
  • Versatti
    2201 posts Member
    Dennis’ alt account strikes again. 
  • Versatti said:
    Dennis’ alt account strikes again. 
    Dennis doesn’t play Battlefront. 
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • EA_Rtas
    1730 posts EA Moderator
    Considering a large amount of the posts in here aren't game related I've moved this to OT
  • OcDoc
    2025 posts Member
    IcedFreon said:
    OcDoc said:
    When the GOAT (greatest of all time) offers his tips and tricks, you gotta take advantage... 

I would like to shoot detonite charges mid-air like you do but I am not that good so let’s go with a strategy question- 

What is the best way to take out Phasma’s droid with a saber hero?  

Typically, I try to get Phasma out of the radius with pushes and pulls but then she just activated her middle ability and rolls her butt back to the droid. I am getting tired of that freaking droid and don’t always want to switch to a blaster hero to get the job done. I have seen a few players be successful at taking out the droid with their saber but I seem to just get stunned and never really get it finished off. 

Just did it today, just for you. Easy peasy
    Thanks @IcedFreon

I appreciate that you put 2 options with one more aggressively going after it and the other by blocking. I think the blocking method isn’t as good and it is typically what I have done (other than just getting Phasma out of range). 

Will try the more aggressive approach next time. I like taking the crutch away. 
  • SQJACKIE
    1249 posts Member
    Why peepee come out of my poopoo