criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Star Wars Battlefront 2015 dlc maps

I love skirmish mode but I would like the dlc maps to be on there if you have the dlc.

Replies

• 2015 battlefront
  • IIPrest0nII
    4600 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Your topic moved to Star Wars Battlefront I section
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
  • I would like that as well, but obviously the devs are working on this game so they probably don't have the time.
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • I would like that as well, but obviously the devs are working on this game so they probably don't have the time.
    Getting those DLC maps in "Skirmish" would be cloud 9 for us Offline gamers oooooor paste them to SWBF2. o:)
    “There is always hope.”
  • Agree. Need the dlc walker assault maps offline
  • Hi. Does anyone want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2015 the Deathstar Dlc? I really want to unlock the weapon TL-50. My origin name is MendoThrawn. THX.
  • Hi. Does anyone want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2015 the Deathstar Dlc? I really want to unlock the weapon TL-50. My origin name is MendoThrawn. THX.
    What system? I got xbox

Are you X-Box One or PS4, because I'm X-Box One?
    “There is always hope.”
  • I'm Xbox one x always willing to play the dlc. If I could I'd play the 2004 and 5 with ya too. Heck, I'll do the 2017. Mic don't work so I left the wolf pack so yeah I'll play.