criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Community Transmission — August 2019 Patch

F8RGE
908 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 12
pgh4cjphmvfs.png

Incoming transmission!

Hey everyone,

We have a small update going live tomorrow, August 13th. This update contains some fixes, most notably a stability fix for when Capital Supremacy when you transition to the Capital Ship phase.

We’ll be back in two weeks on August 28th with fixes, and more, in our next update. We’ll be going into detail on what’s included next week, don’t miss it.

The Star Wars Battlefront II team

Deployment Timings
  • 08:00 UTC - PC Update goes live
  • 09:00 UTC - PS4 Update goes live
  • 10:100 UTC - Xbox one Update goes live

Estimated File Sizes
  • PC - 466mb
  • PS4 - 800mb
  • Xbox One - 1GB

Release Notes
  • Backend stability fix for transitioning to the Capital Ship phase when playing Naboo - Capital Supremacy
  • Fixed an issue with the "Charged and Ready" milestone not tracking when playing with the TX-130.
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi is not affected by Kylo Ren's "Pull" ability while performing "All-Out Push".
  • Fixed an issue that would still occasionally allow AT-ST rockets to kill Heroes in one shot.
Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

• im confused, does the “backend stability fix for transitioning to the capital ship phase when playing Naboo- capital supremacy” mean that we won’t crash?
  • im confused, does the “backend stability fix for transitioning to the capital ship phase when playing Naboo- capital supremacy” mean that we won’t crash?

Yes.
  • F8RGE
    908 posts EA Community Manager
    im confused, does the “backend stability fix for transitioning to the capital ship phase when playing Naboo- capital supremacy” mean that we won’t crash?

Yes.
  • Thechosen1_anakin
    8085 posts Member
    edited August 12
    F8RGE wrote: »
    im confused, does the “backend stability fix for transitioning to the capital ship phase when playing Naboo- capital supremacy” mean that we won’t crash?

Yes.

Will boba & Yoda see some type of nerfs at the end of the month
  • Swoop
    107 posts Member
    I put this in a survey a few months ago, but I think I'm going to reiterate here.

I find it kind of pathetic that there's an update in 2 weeks, and besides a minor detail in the starcard changes, we have no idea what exactly this update is going to entail. This isn't the first time we've been left guessing so close to an update and knowing that we have to wait until next week to find out is annoying.

• F8RGE wrote: »

Yes.

Gotcha, we'll buff Luke at the end of the month.

Yes.

Yes!
  • The droideka milestone "Becoming the Droideka" isn't tracking.
  • Please, Rey and Kylo The Last Jedi Skins for everyone

Please ~ Q.Q
    pgh4cjphmvfs.png

Incoming transmission!

Hey everyone,

We have a small update going live tomorrow, August 13th. This update contains some fixes, most notably a stability fix for when Capital Supremacy when you transition to the Capital Ship phase.

We’ll be back in two weeks on August 28th with fixes, and more, in our next update. We’ll be going into detail on what’s included next week, don’t miss it.

Deployment Timings

Estimated File Sizes
    • PC - 466mb
    • PS4 - 800mb
    • Xbox One - 1GB

Release Notes
    • Backend stability fix for transitioning to the Capital Ship phase when playing Naboo - Capital Supremacy
    • Fixed an issue with the "Charged and Ready" milestone not tracking when playing with the TX-130.
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi is not affected by Kylo Ren's "Pull" ability while performing "All-Out Push".
    • Fixed an issue that would still occasionally allow AT-ST rockets to kill Heroes in one shot.

Yeah that's a geat birthday gift! Ty! keep it up
  • Pseudonymn
    2 posts Member
    edited August 12
    We still need over all networking issues addressed, where teammates will end up on opposing sides in between rounds or on map rotation. Grouping and staying grouped still a HUGE problem, often sending players already grouped to whole other servers/maps. Often not allowing players already grouped to que with rest of group, getting stuck at title menu while whole group is entering map. PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME!
  • We still need more Extraction maps...
  • If we are preventing Kylo Ren from affecting Obi -Wan all out push,

Can we make the same for Vader, I can't tell you how many players rush and push Vader when he has the enemy in his force choke ability?
  • Any chance we can skip the update if we never play CS..?
  • The “On a Roll” milestone doesn’t work either. Fix it now it’s been months

Yes.

Here we go again.. they're fine imo.
  • Hi Ben!!!!!
  • Blue lasers are still deflected red. Blue and grey AAT tanks still turn yellow upon destruction.
  • Sometimes when I return to the main menu from a battle, the screen is very messed up. Looks like it's stretched very much. The colours are blinding and all. Could You guys look into it?
  • Downloading now, can someone conform that both milestone bugs are fixed or is it only for the TX at the moment?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Pin8_Pon wrote: »
    Please, Rey and Kylo The Last Jedi Skins for everyone

Please ~ Q.Q

*Yawn* Screw the lore destroying trilogy, give us new outfits to characters that 1 people actually like 2. Characters that have 1 or 2 such as luke could throw in the rebel pilot skin with anis saber
  • That’s good and all but “On a roll” milestone seems to be bugged too. I went as fast as I can with the driodeka but nothing?
  • When will obi offense be nerfed i feel he is weak
  • Pseudonymn wrote: »
    We still need over all networking issues addressed, where teammates will end up on opposing sides in between rounds or on map rotation. Grouping and staying grouped still a HUGE problem, often sending players already grouped to whole other servers/maps. Often not allowing players already grouped to que with rest of group, getting stuck at title menu while whole group is entering map. PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME!

That is not a result of the matchmaking system, what you describe has more to do with the other players in your squad. If your squad mates have you blocked, or have given you "negative rep"/"avoid this player" status more often than not you will be put on the opposing team of your other squad members, or sent to a completely diffrent server.... usually by your self. There are players who take advantage of this mechenism to grief others,for example "Gooner Des" is one such coward.
    I am one with the force, the force is one with me. I am one with the force, the force is one with me.........
    pgh4cjphmvfs.png

Incoming transmission!

Hey everyone,

Deployment Timings

Estimated File Sizes
    • PC - 466mb
    • PS4 - 800mb
    • Xbox One - 1GB

Release Notes

Just checked something, as it happens often that some changes and fix are not listed up...

The clones' armor (both Phase 1 and 2) torso and back pieces are still not fixed, they are supposed to be magnetically sealed together around the rib cage :cry:

It an error from the models and animation teams that haven't been fixed since Alpha test.

Please fixe it before the end of the Clone Wars season birthday, that would be top-notch movie-accurate and respectfully professional.
  • Nerf Boba!! He is all but unkillable now that you can’t knock him off ledges with push abilities. Also, Anakin needs stronger strikes. ALSO... Playing as Darth Maul, in order to come in first you need like 30 eliminations. It’s ridiculous. Please fix.
  • maybe im crazy but could it be that they also elonged the Bomb Timer in the Ship Phase in CS?

Again i mighht be crazy but i played a match today and the Bomb Timers felt longer then usual
  • Good stuff. Keep up the great work! 👍

With the CS crash fix in place, will the ground phase ticket count and capital ship phase objective timer be reverted to their default settings?

Also, will the Droideka's "On A Roll" Milestone be fixed any time soon? It's still not tracking progress.

@F8RGE
    "All wings report in."
  • BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »
    Good stuff. Keep up the great work! 👍

With the CS crash fix in place, will the ground phase ticket count and capital ship phase objective timer be reverted to their default settings?

Also, will the Droideka's "On A Roll" Milestone be fixed any time soon? It's still not tracking progress.

@F8RGE

Pls dont alter the Ground phase (and if you do go down just a tad. 50 Tickets is too quickly achieved)

And i think theyve already made the bomb timer as long as it was pre naboo crash disaster
    But i might be wrong there
  • That’s good and all but “On a roll” milestone seems to be bugged too. I went as fast as I can with the driodeka but nothing?

Can anyone help me. The “On a roll” milestone seems to be bugged for me. I went as fast as possible with the driodeka but nothing, not even one second of the milestone.
  • **cough** priorities. **cough** really??
    Fabsquatch wrote: »
    Nerf Boba!! He is all but unkillable now that you can’t knock him off ledges with push abilities. Also, Anakin needs stronger strikes. ALSO... Playing as Darth Maul, in order to come in first you need like 30 eliminations. It’s ridiculous. Please fix.

• I really wish they'd release some more hero skins. I'd like to see darth maul with his robes on, or even darth maul using only one side of his staff lightsaber (Qui Gon-Jinn battle on Tatooine)! And then I'd like to see more Luke skywalker skins, but w/ his green lightsaber only. He's a Jedi master, and I don't like how disney made him use a blue graflex lightsaber in 7&8.. (except for that one cut scene of the alleged betrayal of him and Ben Solo). We could also see him with a green lightsaber from episode 6 during the speeder bike battle of him and Leia versus the two imperial recon bucketheads. I have his blue graflex skin unlocked, BUT NEVER USE IT! He uses a green lightsaber predominately through out the movies/books. I'd also like to see the phantom menace skin of Obi-Wan Kenobi. That would be neat!
  • please add more players to capital supremacy to play as starfighters, the AT-TE to capital supremacy, and skins for ARC troopers. I also think heroes from the clone wars like Asajj Ventress, Savage Oppress, Captain Rex, and Commanders Wolffe and Cody
  • Every week or month change damage of H or V. Is not just. People boring with this bad change. This is a robbery. So sad.
  • this network,you cant move when your connection is bad,so please add in the network fix again
This discussion has been closed.