criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Anthem

Anybody else here coming back for the update? Better than the stuff bf2 is getting

Replies

• I came back for a bit on the Cataclysm update when I saw it had more than I was expecting. I thought the Cataclysm was just going to be free play events, wasn’t expecting new story missions, weapons etc. I still have to figure out all the secrets in Cataclysm and get those grabbit ears
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • It was better than I expected too. New weapons too
  • rollind24
    5830 posts Member
    edited August 12
    It was better than I expected too. New weapons too

Yea the game is pretty fun. For no PvP they really need more end game content though to stay busy. I can only do so many stronghold/contract runs for minor loot changes before I’m back to another game.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I’m probably going to jump on it again tomorrow to see if the War Chests have stuff besides the new melee upgrades. I think they update tomorrow
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • What update?
    "Peter Popoff needs your money to help u"
    -Mk300mk
  • rollind24
    5830 posts Member
    edited August 13
    MK300MK wrote: »
    What update?

If you already own the game it’s certainly worth checking out

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/news/update-130

Edit/ nevermind, I remember ya

tgi7im6ia8jx.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5830 posts Member
    edited September 1
    Finally got my Grabbit Ears. I’ve known how to get em for a while but was always busy getting other secrets
    Post edited by rollind24 on
    #infantrylivesmatter