criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Bug where I can’t use any abilities or my lightsaber

CC_1010
1817 posts Member
Has anyone else experienced this? I know the blocking bug but this was totally new. I had to die otherwise I could have just stools there and do nothing.

Replies

• Yea, I had this yesterday in my CS match.

I was Anakin and it was on the Ship Phase and I runned into a mount of enemies to charge up my heroic might.
    After that I ran away. Better said, I tried. I was slow like a slug while I was running!
    Then I tried to turn around and block the blaster bolts but it didn't work and I couldn't even attack the Droids in front of me so I died quickly.
  • Psy3d
    780 posts Member
    In HvV fir Gen G his thrust move completely went when a Obi did a mind trick. Similarly happens on Maul where one of his ability stops unless I respawn
  • Same here
  • F8RGE
    839 posts EA Community Manager
    edited August 13
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Has anyone else experienced this? I know the blocking bug but this was totally new. I had to die otherwise I could have just stools there and do nothing.

This is something we're making progress on at the moment and believe we have a good repro. One of our priorities.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

This is something we're making progress on at the moment and believe we have a good repro. One of our priorities.

Hopefully nerfing boba & Yoda in HvV is a top priority.

@Thechosen1_anakin Agree with Boba nerf in terms of barrage and recovery. What would you change with Yoda?
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

But then also nerf Vader and Kylos frenzy(cooldown) a bit.

@Thechosen1_anakin Agree with Boba nerf in terms of barrage and recovery. What would you change with Yoda?

Presence- don't know why he can be more Tanky than anakin & vader. Should only be able to grant himself 150 health & his dashes going through blocks needs to go
  • For me when I play as Luke the blocking animation doesn't show, but I am still able to block. But I don't mind cus people just come at me and don't know anything. It also feels as light as Luke's block from BF 2015.
  • I’ve experienced this also. Or my lightsaber just vanishes 😂😂
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member

Presence- don't know why he can be more Tanky than anakin & vader. Should only be able to grant himself 150 health & his dashes going through blocks needs to go

And? (He is not nearly as tanky as Vader(tied with anakin))
    Yoda needs this pathetic extra health which is gone in 3 strikes. His standard attack is so much worse then Vader’s.

Let’s compare;
    Abilities:
    Choke/ Push: Ckoke 2 points(so much better then yodas push which almost never works). Yodas push has no range at all without the card.

Rage/ presence: tie(with 25% reduction it is way better but Yoda buffs his allies)

Throw/ block break: Tie. You can easily snip enemy’s away with it. Is basically free extra damage. Yodas guard break is really good to finish off blocking opponents but he easily takes damage when he does it and get get cced.

Health: Vader 2 points(upgrade card)

Standard attack: Vader 1 point yoda has no forward momentum and actually drifts away from his opponent.

Mobility: Yoda 1 Point. Smaller hit box and just faster.

Block: Tie. Vader can deflect Blasters back while yoda can just absorb them.
    Yoda has better stamina and stamina regen.

Vader: 4
    Yoda: 1
  • CC_1010 wrote: »

Yoda needs this pathetic extra health which is gone in 3 strikes. His standard attack is so much worse then Vader’s.

Let’s compare;
    Abilities:
    Choke/ Push: Ckoke 2 points(so much better then yodas push which almost never works). Yodas push has no range at all without the card.

Rage/ presence: tie(with 25% reduction it is way better but Yoda buffs his allies)

Throw/ block break: Tie. You can easily snip enemy’s away with it. Is basically free extra damage. Yodas guard break is really good to finish off blocking opponents but he easily takes damage when he does it and get get cced.

Standard attack: Vader 1 point yoda has no forward momentum and actually drifts away from his opponent.

Bruh what is this vader hate
  • K4152
    104 posts Member
    Happens once in a blue moon.. for some reason it's only with Anakin . . I can't attack or block
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member

Let’s compare;
    Abilities:

Bruh what is this vader hate

Vader hate? He is my second main... lol