criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

What do you want from gamescom?

Prev1
I want some decent additions to the game and hopefully new hero’s and reinforcements.

Replies

• Bugs fixed
  • 2 heroes, new weapons, and multiple bug fixes, and hopefully revealing Felucia as coming to GA soon as well
  • Bugs fixed

Agreed yes
  • OT (and ST) Capital Supremacy with new features.

Since we most likely won’t get new maps for Extraction and Starfighter Assault, I just wanna throw this out there.

If we ever get OT (and ST) Capital Supremacy, I hope they merge Extraction and Starfighter Assault as phases for it.

The Rebels could try to Extract R2-D2 or a payload onboard the Imperial Star Destroyer.

The Imperials could try to extract a Gonk Droid or a payload on the Rebel MC80.

Afterwards, have a phase where EVERYONE is in a starfighter trying to destroy the enemy’s capital ship.

The defenders get 3-4 light cruisers and the attackers get Bombing Squadrons.

Basically one big all-our starfighter battle.

Extraction and Starfighter Assault players need something new.
  • Ideally ?

• glitches fixed
    • new game modes
    • new characters
    • new maps
    • new skins
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    3369 posts Member
    edited August 13
    Any of these:

Maps: Felucia reveal, Scarif, Sullust, Ep 9 planet.

Heroes: Krennic, Jyn, Ventress, Ahsoka.

Skins: 3-5 for Luke, 1 for Han, Ep 9 (Kylo, Rey, Finn).

Special Units: Clone Commandos, Infiltrators for OT and ST.

Weapons: One new weapon for each class.

Offline: The reveal of the PvE mode.

QoL: Bug fixes.

This. Would also like battle damaged Vader skin and robot legs Maul or shirtless Maul
  • If there is one half working weapon announced for dec 31 2019 that would still be a miracle
  • ZephanUnbound
    3078 posts Member
    edited August 13
    Taking into account that we are getting the roadmap for the rest of the year and possibly early 2020:

Heroes- Ahsoka/Ventress, Episode 9 pair (preferably Zorii Bliss and one of the Knights of Ren) or The Mandalorian pair (preferably Cara Dune and IG-11)

Reinforcements- Clone Commando, Episode 9 reinforcements for ST

Maps- Felucia announced for HvV and Blast as well as the already announced CS; Geonosis Pipeline Junction West, Republic and Separatist capital ship maps for Blast and HvV; Episode 9 map or The Mandalorian map

Weapons- New weapon for each class or mods for the defaults at least

Skins for multiple heroes/villains, especially Luke and Maul
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    1489 posts Member
    edited August 13
    1) A first look at Felucia.
    2) Clone commandos.
    3) New weapons.
    4) Ashoka Tano & Assj Ventress.
    5) ARC trooper & Commando droid skins.
    6) More skins for troopers and heroes.
    7) New content from Episode 9.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Pilot Luke skin. Rogue one season. Do any of you know when Felucia drops? Read the announcements and calendars, nothing or I've missed it
  • Padmé reveal :heart:
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• CC_1010
    2561 posts Member
    I want some maps and 2 heroes for HvV. I really want to get just something new.
  • we have 20 heroes by now and yes, some are still missing even I would like to see someday, but can't we get some real trooper content before this unbalanced and bug bringing creation of heroes continues and starts over new?
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    More Extraction Maps Please

Memp Squad rise up!
    M. E. M. P.

Although I don’t play Extraction, I find it absolutely ridiculous that you only have two maps. Therefore I support you guys.

And while you mention it, Starfighter Assault players, rise up with them!

#SmallerModesRiseUp!

Extraction is the most fun you'll have with infantry only!! No heroes to interfere with good tactical trooper gameplay
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    we have 20 heroes by now and yes, some are still missing even I would like to see someday, but can't we get some real trooper content before this unbalanced and bug bringing creation of heroes continues and starts over new?

Why only Trooper content though? What about Starfighter Assault.

Also, if Starfighter Assault isn’t getting new maps for the rest of this game’s life span, I at least want them introduced to Capital Supremacy for destroying capital ships.

Agreed, Starfighter Assault is always a welcome one! :) missing so many things in there...
  • If they could announce that the PT content is over I would be sooo happpyyy.
  • Know this is unrealistic but PVE details, OT capital supremacy, Luke Skins, Vader Damaged Skin, OT reinforcements, Thrawn, Ackbar, weapons, roadmap containing Ashoka Ventress and Rogue one shortly after.
  • 1) A first look at Felucia.
    2) Clone commandos.
    3) New weapons.

I like these, but have the Commando Droids ever had different color schemes?

Anyways, what I want most is the return of Jedi Training Rey and Kylo Ren Unmasked.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Zirius
    357 posts Member
    Keep dem hopes abysmal.
    But to answer the question, new weapons and extraction maps.
  • Starfighter Assault maps, and trashing the matchmaking failure.
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    killerzf7 wrote: »
    More Extraction Maps Please

Memp Squad rise up!
    M. E. M. P.

Although I don’t play Extraction, I find it absolutely ridiculous that you only have two maps. Therefore I support you guys.

And while you mention it, Starfighter Assault players, rise up with them!

#SmallerModesRiseUp!

Extraction is the most fun you'll have with infantry only!! No heroes to interfere with good tactical trooper gameplay

Yeah, I agree with you on that. I don’t play Extraction too often, but when I did play it, I did like the close quarter combat with only troopers and reinforcements.

It just sucks that it has two maps.
  • Lyc4n
    1464 posts Member
    Clone commandos, ahsoka, some felucia gameplay even if its not final. Some skins for other eras. An idea of where they plan to take the game after clone wars
  • CC_1010
    2561 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    1) A first look at Felucia.
    2) Clone commandos.
    3) New weapons.

I like these, but have the Commando Droids ever had different color schemes?

Anyways, what I want most is the return of Jedi Training Rey and Kylo Ren Unmasked.

There were citadel and senate guard commando droids.
  • Any of these:

Maps: Felucia reveal, Scarif, Sullust, Ep 9 planet.

Heroes: Krennic, Jyn, Ventress, Ahsoka.

Skins: 3-5 for Luke, 1 for Han, Ep 9 (Kylo, Rey, Finn).

Special Units: Clone Commandos, Infiltrators for OT and ST.

Weapons: One new weapon for each class.

Offline: The reveal of the PvE mode.

QoL: Bug fixes.

This is basically what I would like to see too.
  • Extraction Maps!!! M.E.M.P.! and/or blasters.

It'd be cool to have some more appearances for the rebels/empire in OT/ST, but that isn't super important (for me). Maybe an indication of some trooper (non-reinforcement) content in the coming year... maybe star card changes/improvements... at this point really anything that might spice up trooper play for those that play that role primarily. Also, bug fixes/matching making improvements.
  • Swoop
    107 posts Member
    I just want to be able to have a legitimate battlefront experience that can be played offline.
  • quark
    102 posts Member
    The very first battlefront was made for playing online! Whats the fun in shooting predictable bots in a tps/fps?

Wishes: 4 new base weapons, Qui-gon, 2 Luke skins, ewoks in GA
  • 1) A first look at Felucia.
    2) Clone commandos.
    3) New weapons.

kw1s1212*****6f.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Another emote wheel
  • Perhaps another falcon, Rose Tico and Jar Jar as heroes would be great along with some Leia nerfs and buffs for rocket barrage, force choke and retribution.
  • Another emote wheel

maybe a skin wheel ???
  • Content announced for a year or so and enough of it so that it feels like a full year and not us being thirsty for more all the time.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • I want some decent additions to the game and hopefully new hero’s and reinforcements.

Reinforcements and lightsaber heros from other eras.
  • il96
    583 posts Member
    Wow they're are a lot of outrageous expectations on this thread. As far as this update, It may only be Felucia, a PvE mode and maaaaaaybe a Clone Commandos, likely spread over to end of Sept. There will be no new heroes, no other maps, no skins no weapons !

If the winter road map is revealed up to episode 9 that content is still 2-4 months away, soo aside from about 20 seconds of joy its still a loooong ways out.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • I’ve honestly given up. My prediction is they’ll just give a sneak peak at the felucia map. Augusts update will just be the hok changes to heroes and nothing more.
  • At the very least, bugs fixed, gameplay balance, new blasters and permanent XP bonuses (I mean, seriously, max level is 1,000 now!).