criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

What do you want from gamescom?

2Next

Replies

• What I want:
    Extraction maps.
    SA maps.
    B-wings.
    TIE Defenders.
    Bug fixes.
    Functioning Astromech and Viper droids
    New weapons for troopers.
    Luke pilot skin
    OT skins like rebel pilot, Shock, Shadow and DS trooper with some new alien skins.

What I’ll get:
    Porg sauce and new voice lines for heroes.
    #StarWars-y
  • Ashoka tano, maybe Ventress. Any chance of there ever being CSS map on the dark world of Umbara?
  • Marchave94 wrote: »
    Ashoka tano, maybe Ventress. Any chance of there ever being CSS map on the dark world of Umbara?

aclg8h7swc0s.jpg
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Versatti
    2199 posts Member
    Aunt Beru as a new hero with smouldering corpse epic skin.
  • Ahsoka probably. As well as hero/villain skins. 8ol5mcyds3ph.jpg
  • An announcement about RE3 and/or 8.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • ROMG4
    2956 posts Member
    uleh1g22xrhz.png

Open Fire!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Lyc4n
    1464 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    An announcement about RE3 and/or 8.

A new Arkham series Video game

Heard about this, lots of rumours about a reveal for the new batman
  • Lyc4n
    1464 posts Member
    Maybe announce what reinforcements they are going to bring to the other eras in the future? As well as skins for reinforcements. Aquatic super battle droid, commando droid colour schemes, arc trooper skins, wookies could have different hair styles and be female, jet troopers to get all legion skins. Unlocking all aliens for all classes for ot and st as well as their arial reinforcements.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    I’ve honestly given up. My prediction is they’ll just give a sneak peak at the felucia map. Augusts update will just be the hok changes to heroes and nothing more.

But what about the droid attack on the wookies?
  • Things I want to hear are coming.

Maps: Mustafar, Utapau and Dagobah.

Ported maps: Sullust Sulfer Fields ("Arcade: Team Battle" and HvV), Sulust Sorosuub Pipelines (Arcade: Team Battle", HvV and Extraction) and
    Sulust Sorosuub Refinery (Arcade: Team Battle", HvV and Extraction).

Infiltrator Class:
    Shadow Troopers (Empire) - able to cloak, but de-cloak if you run, fire or melee and have a long cool-down time before cloak can be reused.

Bothan Spies (Rebels) - able to cloak, but de-cloak if you run, fire or melee and have a long cool-down.

Engineer Class:
    Able to plant bacta medical droids, able to use fusion torch to highjack an enemy ground vehicle and able to drop a timed bomb.

PvE Game modes for Offline:
    (1.) "Conquest" or "Capital Supremacy"

(2.) "Starfighter Assault"

(3.) "Cargo" or "Extraction"

Bug Fixes for Offline Arcade:

Please fix the bug that when we select an alien Rebel or Resistance fighter that we instead spawn as the default person. I paid REAL money for that alien skin please fix this, thanks.

“There is always hope.”
  • STAP nerf!
  • Just give us Assuk Tanji and Assange Vengeance and be done with it.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I need more Ghost of Tsushima stuff
    Marchave94 wrote: »
    Ashoka tano, maybe Ventress. Any chance of there ever being CSS map on the dark world of Umbara?

6h1emks1rtrp.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png