criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

They should bring back Sullust and here's why

Alex64
7871 posts Member
Look, It's Beautiful
Me and the EZ Mouse

Replies

• lowell
    1654 posts Member
    edited August 7
    I actually feel the developers should start from scratch since it's going to take almost the same amount of time but this new map would finally accurately cover the Siege of Inyusu Tor from Battlefront: Twlight Company with the support of the Sullustan Resistance and Cobalt Laborers' Reformation Front with Twilight Company against the 97th Legion (the Story Group is involved in the game so they could help the developers with the details):

Twilight Company images

Post edited by lowell on
  • Let us be content with Sullust in story mode.
  • @lowell little different climate than Outpost Delta. 
    #StarWars-y
  • lowell
    1654 posts Member
    @lowell little different climate than Outpost Delta. 

Those were just pics of the Twilight Company group themselves.

The location would be the Inyusu Tor mineral processing facility, which would be located on the volcanic mountain, Inyusu Tor.

• Why not bring back Sulfur Fields or the two extraction maps? DICE never made them available offline so I haven't played them. :(
    Instant Action is on the horizon! Thank you DICE so much for this incredible addition to the game!
  • quark
    102 posts Member
    Agree. Sullust was awsome
  • I really wish they would add Sullust Pipeline & Refinery maps from Bf2015 to Extraction & Blast  & Arcade.
  • Imperial hangar was a great blast map 
  • tbh, I was wondering why it was not there in the first place, same goes for scarify, trench run, bedpan and so on... 
    what’s bedpan? You mean coruscant?
  • tbh, I was wondering why it was not there in the first place, same goes for scarify, trench run, bedpan and so on... 
    auto correction, sorry - bespin 
  • Yes Plz
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Alwe15
    1483 posts Member
    tbh, I was wondering why it was not there in the first place, same goes for scarify, trench run, bedpan and so on... 
    How did you get Coruscant from bed pan? 😂 
  • I do miss the maps from BF2015
  • I do miss the maps from BF2015

JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• Alwe15 wrote: »
    StarWars0525 said:

jo_achim747 said:
    tbh, I was wondering why it was not there in the first place, same goes for scarify, trench run, bedpan and so on... 

How did you get Coruscant from bed pan? 😂 

Bed pan
    Bed ant
    Beru scant
    Coruscant

Kinda easily actually
  • @lowell Yep, I read the book.
    Sullust is a must. Wouldn’t mind a twilight Sullust.
    #StarWars-y
  • bfloo
    15975 posts Member
    That was a great map
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• It needs to be in this game.
  • It would be a perfect CS map
  • OcDoc
    2004 posts Member
    Little tears are coming up in my eyes because I remember just how much...

I MISS THOSE MAPS!!!!

I don’t care for the trooper gameplay in the old game but boy do I miss the maps. So many iconic sceneries that I no longer get to enjoy without having to deal with bubble shields, EE-4s, bacta bombs and jet packs. (Ok, so I kinda miss the jet packs).
  • Shadow Troopers on Sullust. Loved it.
    #StarWars-y
  • Perhaps it's like a band that comes out with a new album, and fans keep asking for older songs to be played at the concert. The band keeps wanting to push the new album. Problem for them is: a lot of the old stuff (in this case, maps) were just better and had more of a Star Wars verisimilitude or "feel", IMO.

They need to stop being hard-headed and port over some other maps. They did it with Administrator's Palace on Bespin, and Jabba's Palace. They created the precedent for it. So, their failure to do so with a totally unrepresented planet like Sullust is just silly at this point....
  • Versatti
    2199 posts Member
    I miss the smell of sulphur. :(
  • Versatti wrote: »
    I miss the smell of sulphur. :(

It smells like victory.
    #StarWars-y
  • This map, as well as other Battlefront 2015 maps are so Star Wars.

I only played BF2015 for couple of hours but damn, those locations have incredibly strong SW vibes. Something this game lacks. We need them back!
  • Top 3 Walker Assault map from BF2015, easily. I was ticked off when I bought the game and it didn't appear in multiplayer, but it did on the campaign. Who's idea was that? Same with Bespin's big map... the exclusions in this game compared to the last baffle me.
  • I've said this a million times: devs need to port over a BF2015 Sullust Extraction map for Blast, HvV, Arcade and Extraction as Extraction needs a new map and it'll add a new location to the game across some modes - it's a win, win, win.

I feel as though they're not bringing Sullust to multiplayer as Sullust battles don't feature in any of the movies or animated series. Would be great to get a response from the devs regarding this.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I didn't see a battle of Jakku on the movies either, but it's still in the game and it took place, like Sullust. I think it needs to be in. More maps the merrier imo. Same with weapons but we know that story...
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    I really wish they would add Sullust Pipeline & Refinery maps from Bf2015 to Extraction & Blast  & Arcade.

Yes Sullust Sorosuub Pipeline and Sullust Sorosuub Refinery for "Arcade: Team Battle" and "Extraction" would rock.👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
    “There is always hope.”
  • Freaking lava EA! Lava! Hot lava. Burning lava. Flowing lava. Who doesn’t want to revisit the Lava Lakes of Sullust?
    Shall we discuss the visual benefits of Sullust steam?
    Sorry too much java.

Lava.
    #StarWars-y
  • Freaking lava EA! Lava! Hot lava. Burning lava. Flowing lava. Who doesn’t want to revisit the Lava Lakes of Sullust?
    Shall we discuss the visual benefits of Sullust steam?
    Sorry too much java.

Lava.

Lol. :D
    “There is always hope.”
  • Scariff and Sullust and maps for all modes
  • I've said this a million times: devs need to port over a BF2015 Sullust Extraction map for Blast, HvV, Arcade and Extraction as Extraction needs a new map and it'll add a new location to the game across some modes - it's a win, win, win.

I feel as though they're not bringing Sullust to multiplayer as Sullust battles don't feature in any of the movies or animated series. Would be great to get a response from the devs regarding this.

Sullust is in the books. Would be great if the Sullust campaign map was available for mp.
    #StarWars-y
  • JustinReade
    619 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Because it was in Battlefront 2015 as a playable multiplayer map in virtually every game mode, but was totally ignored in multiplayer in this game. I mean?
  • SQJACKIE
    1140 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Look, It's Beautiful

Indeed, it is
  • SQJACKIE
    1140 posts Member
    The best thing about the previous game were the maps, and they literally changed it for these ugly GA hallways. Idk why they don't add them to the current game since they have the assets (they just need to update some lighting effects I think)
  • Because it was a great map
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Because it was in Battlefront 2015 as a playable multiplayer map in virtually every game mode, but was totally ignored in multiplayer in this game. I mean?

Battlefront 2015 was better.

BF15 was a lot more fun, IMO.