Community Transmission — August 2019 Patch
We have a small update going live tomorrow, August 13th. This update contains some fixes, most notably a stability fix for when Capital Supremacy when you transition to the Capital Ship phase.
We’ll be back in two weeks on August 28th with fixes, and more, in our next update. We’ll be going into detail on what’s included next week, don’t miss it.
The Star Wars Battlefront II team
- 08:00 UTC - PC Update goes live
- 09:00 UTC - PS4 Update goes live
- 10:100 UTC - Xbox one Update goes live
Estimated File Sizes
- PC - 466mb
- PS4 - 800mb
- Xbox One - 1GB
- Backend stability fix for transitioning to the Capital Ship phase when playing Naboo - Capital Supremacy
- Fixed an issue with the "Charged and Ready" milestone not tracking when playing with the TX-130.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is not affected by Kylo Ren's "Pull" ability while performing "All-Out Push".
- Fixed an issue that would still occasionally allow AT-ST rockets to kill Heroes in one shot.
Post edited by T0TALfps on
This discussion has been closed.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 50.7K General Discussion
- 5.3K Gameplay Discussion
- 10.7K Feedback & Suggestions
- 662 Community Events and Creations
- 1.7K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 3.3K Off-topic