criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

When is the August Community Transmission and Update coming?

My last day of playing playstation 4 will be 25th of August this year. So hopefully, we will get the update a bit earlier than I think. Please Devs, a bit earlier... Maybe 23rd?

Replies

• Why aren't you playing after the 25th?
  • Gamescom.
    Starts 20th of August.
    They are only doing a Community transmission and no appearances at the event.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • BFII Gamescom announcement will probably be the 25th, which'll detail what's in the patch update and what's coming for BFII for the rest of the year.

Patch update is on the 28th.

You're gonna miss out.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Why aren't you playing after the 25th?

I have illness. Gonna spend my whole 2019 in the hospital.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope all goes OK for you

Thanks.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

Rest well and we'll be waiting for your return. Wish you a speedy recovery!

The August update will be released on the 28th, with the CT due out next week.

@F8RGE cant wait! Not sure if you can say, but will the CT come out before or after the 22nd? It’s my results day then, and I’m hoping it’ll come out earlier so I’ve got some good news to look forward to before I find out I’ve failed everything :(
  • Lyc4n
    1463 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

@F8RGE cant wait! Not sure if you can say, but will the CT come out before or after the 22nd? It’s my results day then, and I’m hoping it’ll come out earlier so I’ve got some good news to look forward to before I find out I’ve failed everything :(

Good luck with your results!
  • adamjbamford
    1356 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Lyc4n wrote: »

Good luck with your results!

Cheers mate! :)
  • F8RGE
    907 posts EA Community Manager

Good luck with your results, hopefully it's good news on both fronts.
  • dominokerem
    434 posts Member
    edited August 14

Thank you for both the official information and good wishes, @F8RGE .

That sucks man. Best of luck to you. I agree with @Starwarsor66 take PS4 to the hospital with you. If youre in there that long there must be a TV in the room and surely the hospital has wifi
  • OP if it doesn't reveal things about your situation you don't want to reveal, can u let us know if u will take your ps4 into hospital with u after the suggestion? Haha
  • Also good luck :)
  • OP if it doesn't reveal things about your situation you don't want to reveal, can u let us know if u will take your ps4 into hospital with u after the suggestion? Haha

I may try. Thanks for the suggestion.

That sucks man. Best of luck to you. I agree with @Starwarsor66 take PS4 to the hospital with you. If youre in there that long there must be a TV in the room and surely the hospital has wifi

Thanks.

I may try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Do or do not, there is no try.

That sucks. Hope it works out for you so you can get out of the hospital as quickly as possible.
    #StarWars-y

Hope you get better. I'll be praying for you.
  • Thanks guys.