criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Balancing Yoda

dominokerem
415 posts Member
edited August 14
I think removing the ability to block for Yoda would be fair enough. And bring back his ability to block explosive shots too. This change could have been way better If there wasn't any saber-lock issue. I liked Yoda because he was unique. Now only difference between normal saber users and Yoda is that the small hitbox.

Replies

• No he needs another buff keep his block & let his dashes do 210 damage & give him a swing speed increase
  • No he needs another buff keep his block & let his dashes do 210 damage & give him a swing speed increase

210 is way too much but I wouldn’t mind a slight swing speed increase

Gonna make him mad now.

Lol I was joking. I personally think his dashes should do 100 damage like mauls & lukes
  • willywonka7
    1620 posts Member
    edited August 14
    The best way to balance yoda is to give him slight decrease in his standard attack animation again to help him better connect with sith lords. At the same time you need to remove the ability for him to dash through blocks.
  • CC_1010
    1810 posts Member
    Please no.
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    710 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Increase the ability cooldown of presence and nerf his block
  • Yoda never needed to get a lightsaber block he was always a great hero and he just got better and better

It was inevitable though. With all the broken saber stuns and tracking that happened back then, players could not live with it as him and Maul became too hard to use without it, so much so the point of unviability. That is why a block for the two were added in.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Yoda never needed to get a lightsaber block he was always a great hero and he just got better and better

It was inevitable though. With all the broken saber stuns and tracking that happened back then, players could not live with it as him and Maul became too hard to use without it, so much so the point of unviability. That is why a block for the two were added in.

That, I agree. That's the only reason that the blocking should be kept.