criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Why is Luke being turned into an almost exact copy of Anakin?

2

Replies

  • I agree with wolfman91 here both heroes are in a happy place atm and certainly there are other heroes who need the attention more, grevious especially considering most of his abilities are glitchy, unreliable and inconsistent.

  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.


    Anakin is good overall and very good (yoda tier, but more fun) in GA/CS. In HVV he's maybe 'just' good. Giving him ANOTHER knockdown would result him being too good ;v I can see those cheesy combo wombos.

    Luke and Anakin are both on similar level and there is nothing wrong about it.

    Omg I thought I rereading it would've helped you so I'll break it down further.

    I do 130 damage
    Can 1 shot infantry with my saber
    Can 1 shot infantry with my left & middle ability who am I?





    The answer is Luke. Doesn't matter if they just buffed his damage cause they buffed everyone's damage when the new heroes came out. This post is about Luke & Anakin being EXACT copies of each other with hardly anything to tell them apart. Luke is no longer a hit & run hero which I been told you that & is just a better copy of anakin making him a bland hero & in turn making anakin even more bland than he already is.

    Lol you use epicenter starcard? ok.

    Luke can't one shot infantry with his saber. Maybe he will after August patch, but we don't know exact numbers yet so it's just guessing right now.

    Your whole post is about Anakin being no longer unique. I mean he is unique cause he has 4 abilities and some other stuff than differs him from Luke but ok. I don't care if they are similar (which they kinda are, but not as similar as you say). I don't really care about your feelings about them. This game has bigger issues than uniqueness of your precious heroes. Balance is 1000 times more important and devs have limited resources. No one will redesign heroes because you don't like the fact that they became more similar than before.

    I want Luke and Anakin to be good which they are. They are both pretty balanced and that's all that matters.
    Case closed.

    Yes I do actually. Both repulse cards & soon his new card. It's better than rush immunity. My post is about both of them holy crap man & that is what a shoto clone is. :/ this was lost on you. Point was why is a hit & run hero now doing 150 damage a swing, 1 shotting infantry & being a better offensive character than the offensive character. It's like yoda being a better duelist than dooku even though dooku was specifically designed for dueling.

    But Luke was never proper hit & run hero, they failed to do that. Luke was just running faster while having swing speed of a freaking tank (Vader), dealing 100 dmg for more than a year, having one of the longest cooldowns and dealing pretty pathetic damage to heroes. They just made him more like other heroes and that's 100 times better than leaving him as he was or trying to redesign him wasting time and resources on it. Also is Luke better offensive character than Anakin? It's highly debatable.

    The only true H&R was Maul. Now maul became more like others so did Luke. It's less unique but more balanced for sure and that's much more important.

    You've said in the past luke is a hit & run hero though. You even lol'd me when I said he wasn't lol. You then said he was a hit & run hero in GA & if I played him in that mode. Lol

    Don't know if I lol'd you but you for sure know better ;v Just like you know the details behind his new starcard. You can nitpick all you want, but bare in mind that your posts are not consistent too.

    We all understand your reasoning here, you don't have to tell me to 'read again' lol. Just bare in mind you made so many 'buff passionate strike/anakin needs tweaks" topics while couple of 'why luke has fast swing speed" threads so when you're making topic about "Luke being copy of Anakin" we all know your intentions. The **** of Luke being equal to Anakin.

    I'm telling you again - they are both fine. I don't want any more buffs to Luke or Anakin. The fact that they became a little bit more similar is not an issue. I would rather have them both being EXACTLY the same, having the same abilities and stats, than one being much better (but more unique) than other.

    completely agree
  • awakespace wrote: »
    This guy again...

    Yes this guy again the guy you sent an invite to not to long ago lol.
  • What is it exactly you would like to change about anikin and Luke "thechosen1" I've gotten lost in all this back and forth
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    What is it exactly you would like to change about anikin and Luke "thechosen1" I've gotten lost in all this back and forth

    Lukes 200 regen should be 250 & his swing speed should nerfed to rey's level. Anakins Passionate strike & that slow 1st swing needs to go.

    Any way this post isn't about what I'd change just why they have become almost identical. Same characters pretty much
  • If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    Wasn't a nerf luke post but sure.
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    What is it exactly you would like to change about anikin and Luke "thechosen1" I've gotten lost in all this back and forth

    Lukes 200 regen should be 250 & his swing speed should nerfed to rey's level. Anakins Passionate strike & that slow 1st swing needs to go.

    Any way this post isn't about what I'd change just why they have become almost identical. Same characters pretty much

    I see, I'm not convinced that they are similar because as I say you can draw parallels between all the hero's stats but If I was to entertain any changes to anikan and Luke it would address Luke's swing speed, I think either as "players purity" said his damage needs to go down a touch or as you say his swing speed.

    Regarding anikans passionate strike I would agree that it's in a awkward place atm because you wouldn't use it offensively since the animation is way too predictable, it's only effective use is ironically not to break villans blocks but to hit a villan on wake-up after being knocked down by an ability. It's damage isn't too bad tho I wouldn't loose sleep over it.

  • Lol what? Some of my best friends?? What are you talking about.

    Cultural reference. You're not American then.

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SomeOfMyBestFriendsAreX


    I just want to know why luke is being made a carbon copy of anakin & vice versa. Do you need some medicine or something is work stressing you out. Chill with the hostility. If you don't agree you don't agree but you act like I went to your house & pee'd on on your bed & slapped your wife.

    I'm not hostile. I'm just pointing out that you are biased beyond belief, and pretty clueless too, if you think those 2 are carbon copies of each other. Only in your mind.

    Feel free to create all the threads you want, but the more of this bizarre niche nitpicking you do, the less folks will take you seriously, if anyone still does at all.

    Friendly advice, not hostile at all.

    It's just annoying that certain posters have a gimmick they do (except for @KimKardashian , she's cool) that attracts the wrong kind of attention. Yours is creating tons of threads trying to sound like your opinion somehow carries more weight for some reason (which I think worked to your disadvantage with The Rise and Fall of Anakin) and your other one, which is creating tons of threads whining about Anakin.

    Your name pretty much says it all.... I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously on the subject of Anakin at this point. It's been a roller-coaster of opinions and complaints and wishes from you on the topic.

    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando wrote: »

    Lol what? Some of my best friends?? What are you talking about.

    Cultural reference. You're not American then.

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SomeOfMyBestFriendsAreX


    I just want to know why luke is being made a carbon copy of anakin & vice versa. Do you need some medicine or something is work stressing you out. Chill with the hostility. If you don't agree you don't agree but you act like I went to your house & pee'd on on your bed & slapped your wife.

    I'm not hostile. I'm just pointing out that you are biased beyond belief, and pretty clueless too, if you think those 2 are carbon copies of each other. Only in your mind.

    Feel free to create all the threads you want, but the more of this bizarre niche nitpicking you do, the less folks will take you seriously, if anyone still does at all.

    Friendly advice, not hostile at all.

    It's just annoying that certain posters have a gimmick they do (except for @KimKardashian , she's cool) that attracts the wrong kind of attention. Yours is creating tons of threads trying to sound like your opinion somehow carries more weight for some reason (which I think worked to your disadvantage with The Rise and Fall of Anakin) and your other one, which is creating tons of threads whining about Anakin.

    Your name pretty much says it all.... I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously on the subject of Anakin at this point. It's been a roller-coaster of opinions and complaints and wishes from you on the topic.

    Biased? Everyone is biased towards their favorite character. You are on every Luke post, lero is on every rey post, empire is on every iden post, mc is on every boba post I could go on. They're copies though
  • ROMG4
    2893 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    Come to PC and experience my lobbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting quadruple chain stunned and staggered to death by saber strike stuns, as the stuns now seem to have almost complete priority over any input the stunned player can make. Yes, he has been power creeped straight DPS is not as valuable as stuns are now

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    Come to PC and experience my lobbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting quadruple chain stunned and staggered to death by saber strike stuns, as the stuns now seem to have almost complete priority over any input the stunned player can make. Yes, he has been power creeped straight DPS is not as valuable as stuns are now

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    I seen a 100 streak with him a month ago might just be you(was on pc)

    I haven't made a request buff on nothing but passionate. Though I would tweak those as well & have brought them up on certain post even this one
  • All Luke needed was a dmg buff to his abilities against villains, not making him like he is on crack. His swing speed increase was a wrong buff imo.

    Forreal. Now he's just a brain dead character. Just spam & you'll see top of the leaderboard
  • ROMG4
    2893 posts Member
    edited August 14
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    Come to PC and experience my lobbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting quadruple chain stunned and staggered to death by saber strike stuns, as the stuns now seem to have almost complete priority over any input the stunned player can make. Yes, he has been power creeped straight DPS is not as valuable as stuns are now

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    I seen a 100 streak with him a month ago might just be you(was on pc)

    I haven't made a request buff on nothing but passionate. Though I would tweak those as well & have brought them up on certain post even this one

    You can get high kill streaks with every Hero, it's what they are designed to do. I'm talking about quality of life and the desperate contrast between non sabers and sabers. You aren't going to see Anakin or Vader get quadruple stunned often, but you are going to see it happen to pretty much every non saber hero

    It's why I don't play much anymore. They made it too casual to the point it's not even casual, its just click, go, and win. Tic Tac Toe has more strategy and skill involved in it then Hero Combat
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    Come to PC and experience my lobbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting quadruple chain stunned and staggered to death by saber strike stuns, as the stuns now seem to have almost complete priority over any input the stunned player can make. Yes, he has been power creeped straight DPS is not as valuable as stuns are now

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    I seen a 100 streak with him a month ago might just be you(was on pc)

    I haven't made a request buff on nothing but passionate. Though I would tweak those as well & have brought them up on certain post even this one

    You can get high kill streaks with every Hero, it's what they are designed to do. I'm talking about quality of life. You aren't going to see Anakin or Vader get quadruple stunned often, but you are going to see it happen to pretty much every non saber hero

    It's why I don't play much anymore. They made it too casual to the point it's not even casual, its just click and go

    This is true. Game has been dumbed down so much Game play wise battlefront is in a terrible state
  • ROMG4
    2893 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    Come to PC and experience my lobbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting quadruple chain stunned and staggered to death by saber strike stuns, as the stuns now seem to have almost complete priority over any input the stunned player can make. Yes, he has been power creeped straight DPS is not as valuable as stuns are now

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    I seen a 100 streak with him a month ago might just be you(was on pc)

    I haven't made a request buff on nothing but passionate. Though I would tweak those as well & have brought them up on certain post even this one

    You can get high kill streaks with every Hero, it's what they are designed to do. I'm talking about quality of life and the desperate contrast between non sabers and sabers. You aren't going to see Anakin or Vader get quadruple stunned often, but you are going to see it happen to pretty much every non saber hero

    It's why I don't play much anymore. They made it too casual to the point it's not even casual, its just click, go, and win. Tic Tac Toe has more strategy and skill involved in it then Hero Combat

    This is true. Game has been dumbed down so much Game play wise battlefront is in a terrible state

    On this we can agree
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    Come to PC and experience my lobbies. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting quadruple chain stunned and staggered to death by saber strike stuns, as the stuns now seem to have almost complete priority over any input the stunned player can make. Yes, he has been power creeped straight DPS is not as valuable as stuns are now

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    I seen a 100 streak with him a month ago might just be you(was on pc)

    I haven't made a request buff on nothing but passionate. Though I would tweak those as well & have brought them up on certain post even this one

    You can get high kill streaks with every Hero, it's what they are designed to do. I'm talking about quality of life. You aren't going to see Anakin or Vader get quadruple stunned often, but you are going to see it happen to pretty much every non saber hero

    It's why I don't play much anymore. They made it too casual to the point it's not even casual, its just click and go

    This is true. Game has been dumbed down so much Game play wise battlefront is in a terrible state

    Beyond casual lol.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    I would agree with you but why Anakin has identical swing speed (only slightly less min. swing speed, and the same max. swing speed) and deals 150 dmg with card? Because he was supposed to be 'offensive' hero?

    All Luke needed was a dmg buff to his abilities against villains, not making him like he is on crack. His swing speed increase was a wrong buff imo.

    Forreal. Now he's just a brain dead character. Just spam & you'll see top of the leaderboard

    3808cv.jpg
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    I would agree with you but why Anakin has identical swing speed (only slightly less min. swing speed, and the same max. swing speed) and deals 150 dmg with card? Because he was supposed to be 'offensive' hero?

    All Luke needed was a dmg buff to his abilities against villains, not making him like he is on crack. His swing speed increase was a wrong buff imo.

    Forreal. Now he's just a brain dead character. Just spam & you'll see top of the leaderboard

    3808cv.jpg

    I hate rey spammers but lukes one of my favorites so I hate it. You also just admitted lukes a spammer now. Anakin can't like luke or rey can with his bad stamina
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    I would agree with you but why Anakin has identical swing speed (only slightly less min. swing speed, and the same max. swing speed) and deals 150 dmg with card? Because he was supposed to be 'offensive' hero?

    All Luke needed was a dmg buff to his abilities against villains, not making him like he is on crack. His swing speed increase was a wrong buff imo.

    Forreal. Now he's just a brain dead character. Just spam & you'll see top of the leaderboard

    3808cv.jpg

    I hate rey spammers but lukes one of my favorites so I hate it. You also just admitted lukes a spammer now. Anakin can't like luke or rey can with his bad stamina

    The game is spamming fest right now. Yes, fast swingers have the best spamming capabilities and Luke just joined the club. Even noobs playing Vader can spam and win even though his swings are pretty slow and his stamina isn't the best. Also what's wrong with Anakin's stamina? He can spam as well as Luke and Rey and has cheesy combo wombo (ofc not as cheesy as it was before but still).

    The problem isn't Luke. Game mechanics is. They need to do sth about those saberlocks, saberstuns and bugs.
    This game rewards spamming more than ever but that isn't solely Luke's problem for Christ's sake.
  • He's still OP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Unlike you, who somehow believes they are carbon copies of each other, I actually take their abilities into account. Luke's Repulse is still useless most of the time, and at least you have to aim his Push. Anakin just does a dooku in his draws and everyone flies away in all directions.

    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    this-image.jpg


    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    What is it exactly you would like to change about anikin and Luke "thechosen1" I've gotten lost in all this back and forth

    Exactly. I asked him about the same thing and he ignored it.

    If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    Wasn't a nerf luke post but sure.
    Billkwando wrote: »

    Lol what? Some of my best friends?? What are you talking about.

    Cultural reference. You're not American then.

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SomeOfMyBestFriendsAreX


    I just want to know why luke is being made a carbon copy of anakin & vice versa. Do you need some medicine or something is work stressing you out. Chill with the hostility. If you don't agree you don't agree but you act like I went to your house & pee'd on on your bed & slapped your wife.

    I'm not hostile. I'm just pointing out that you are biased beyond belief, and pretty clueless too, if you think those 2 are carbon copies of each other. Only in your mind.

    Feel free to create all the threads you want, but the more of this bizarre niche nitpicking you do, the less folks will take you seriously, if anyone still does at all.

    Friendly advice, not hostile at all.

    It's just annoying that certain posters have a gimmick they do (except for @KimKardashian , she's cool) that attracts the wrong kind of attention. Yours is creating tons of threads trying to sound like your opinion somehow carries more weight for some reason (which I think worked to your disadvantage with The Rise and Fall of Anakin) and your other one, which is creating tons of threads whining about Anakin.

    Your name pretty much says it all.... I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously on the subject of Anakin at this point. It's been a roller-coaster of opinions and complaints and wishes from you on the topic.

    Biased? Everyone is biased towards their favorite character. You are on every Luke post, lero is on every rey post, empire is on every iden post, mc is on every boba post I could go on. They're copies though

    Here's the thing. I did just fine with Luke before the buffed him. Yes it was well deserved and overdue, but even if they reverted him back, that would just give me less competition on the character select screen. I never asked for his swing speed to be buffed, but now I'm used to it. All I've ever asked for is for his force powers to work, and receive at least a slight damage increase. As I mentioned before, your requests and declarations have been numerous, and all over the place.

    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    I would agree with you but why Anakin has identical swing speed (only slightly less min. swing speed, and the same max. swing speed) and deals 150 dmg with card? Because he was supposed to be 'offensive' hero?

    All Luke needed was a dmg buff to his abilities against villains, not making him like he is on crack. His swing speed increase was a wrong buff imo.

    Forreal. Now he's just a brain dead character. Just spam & you'll see top of the leaderboard

    3808cv.jpg

    I hate rey spammers but lukes one of my favorites so I hate it. You also just admitted lukes a spammer now. Anakin can't like luke or rey can with his bad stamina

    The game is spamming fest right now. Yes, fast swingers have the best spamming capabilities and Luke just joined the club. Even noobs playing Vader can spam and win even though his swings are pretty slow and his stamina isn't the best. Also what's wrong with Anakin's stamina? He can spam as well as Luke and Rey and has cheesy combo wombo (ofc not as cheesy as it was before but still).

    The problem isn't Luke. Game mechanics is. They need to do sth about those saberlocks, saberstuns and bugs.
    This game rewards spamming more than ever but that isn't solely Luke's problem for Christ's sake.

    Exactly. It's just easier to complain about Luke as a roundabout way of asking for Anakin buffs, because he knows he's become predictable at this point.

    "I have a plan! I'll annoy all the Luke mains so people pay attention to me and I can air my general grievances about Anakin!"

    I aint mad atcha bro. I complain about the devs' neglect, cop-out, and abandonment of the Target System every chance I get, so I can relate. The difference is I'm not trying to hide it inside of another argument, like one of those Russian egg dolls.




    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    He's still OP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Unlike you, who somehow believes they are carbon copies of each other, I actually take their abilities into account. Luke's Repulse is still useless most of the time, and at least you have to aim his Push. Anakin just does a dooku in his draws and everyone flies away in all directions.

    ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

    You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

    Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

    And no I've seen you request buffs to his other powers such as Retribution, stamina, Heroic Might, and other things. Don't you even try playing that on me

    this-image.jpg


    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    What is it exactly you would like to change about anikin and Luke "thechosen1" I've gotten lost in all this back and forth

    Exactly. I asked him about the same thing and he ignored it.

    If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    Wasn't a nerf luke post but sure.
    Billkwando wrote: »

    Lol what? Some of my best friends?? What are you talking about.

    Cultural reference. You're not American then.

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SomeOfMyBestFriendsAreX


    I just want to know why luke is being made a carbon copy of anakin & vice versa. Do you need some medicine or something is work stressing you out. Chill with the hostility. If you don't agree you don't agree but you act like I went to your house & pee'd on on your bed & slapped your wife.

    I'm not hostile. I'm just pointing out that you are biased beyond belief, and pretty clueless too, if you think those 2 are carbon copies of each other. Only in your mind.

    Feel free to create all the threads you want, but the more of this bizarre niche nitpicking you do, the less folks will take you seriously, if anyone still does at all.

    Friendly advice, not hostile at all.

    It's just annoying that certain posters have a gimmick they do (except for @KimKardashian , she's cool) that attracts the wrong kind of attention. Yours is creating tons of threads trying to sound like your opinion somehow carries more weight for some reason (which I think worked to your disadvantage with The Rise and Fall of Anakin) and your other one, which is creating tons of threads whining about Anakin.

    Your name pretty much says it all.... I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously on the subject of Anakin at this point. It's been a roller-coaster of opinions and complaints and wishes from you on the topic.

    Biased? Everyone is biased towards their favorite character. You are on every Luke post, lero is on every rey post, empire is on every iden post, mc is on every boba post I could go on. They're copies though

    Here's the thing. I did just fine with Luke before the buffed him. Yes it was well deserved and overdue, but even if they reverted him back, that would just give me less competition on the character select screen. I never asked for his swing speed to be buffed, but now I'm used to it. All I've ever asked for is for his force powers to work, and receive at least a slight damage increase. As I mentioned before, your requests and declarations have been numerous, and all over the place.

    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    If they plan to keep Luke's swing speed this fast they better lower his damage cus that's not balanced. You know why Maul is good? Because he's fast, but has lower damage output. Yeah, a fast hero should have lower damage output than slow ones. That's called balance.

    I would agree with you but why Anakin has identical swing speed (only slightly less min. swing speed, and the same max. swing speed) and deals 150 dmg with card? Because he was supposed to be 'offensive' hero?

    All Luke needed was a dmg buff to his abilities against villains, not making him like he is on crack. His swing speed increase was a wrong buff imo.

    Forreal. Now he's just a brain dead character. Just spam & you'll see top of the leaderboard

    3808cv.jpg

    I hate rey spammers but lukes one of my favorites so I hate it. You also just admitted lukes a spammer now. Anakin can't like luke or rey can with his bad stamina

    The game is spamming fest right now. Yes, fast swingers have the best spamming capabilities and Luke just joined the club. Even noobs playing Vader can spam and win even though his swings are pretty slow and his stamina isn't the best. Also what's wrong with Anakin's stamina? He can spam as well as Luke and Rey and has cheesy combo wombo (ofc not as cheesy as it was before but still).

    The problem isn't Luke. Game mechanics is. They need to do sth about those saberlocks, saberstuns and bugs.
    This game rewards spamming more than ever but that isn't solely Luke's problem for Christ's sake.

    Exactly. It's just easier to complain about Luke as a roundabout way of asking for Anakin buffs, because he knows he's become predictable at this point.

    "I have a plan! I'll annoy all the Luke mains so people pay attention to me and I can air my general grievances about Anakin!"

    I aint mad atcha bro. I complain about the devs' neglect, cop-out, and abandonment of the Target System every chance I get, so I can relate. The difference is I'm not trying to hide it inside of another argument, like one of those Russian egg dolls.




    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him. Any way this wasn't about buffing Anakin or nerfing Luke smh. I've made plenty of buff anakin post so I don't need to hide an anakin buff in a luke post. Just wondering why luke has strayed from his hit & run design. If he's no longer a hit & run hero he doesn't need 200 trash regen & trash ability damage.
  • Billkwando
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him.

    Ahhh, there it is. The only way you know how to try and insult me, Mister "I Main 360 Degree Push Guy". Now ask yourself why I'd be asking for his Push damage to be buffed if all I was interested in was pushing people off the map? I knew I'd be hearing this from you eventually, and that you'd be too busy trying to zing me to actually read what I've been saying to you.

    To hear you tell it, swinging "too much" is spamming, pushing is "typical Luke cheese". It's pretty clear by now that you believe you're the only person qualified to play this game, and everyone else is just doing it wrong.

    This is another reason why nobody respects your opinions. You pretend to be reasonable and "Why so hostile?" until somebody starts to get under your skin, and then your true colors show.

    Now tell me who peed in whose bed and slapped the wife of whom?






    P.S. Also, who cares whether the devs once called Luke a "hit and run" character, when you know they say whatever they have to in order to justify whatever bad decision they've made? All that meant was "we don't wanna buff him", but you're treating it like it came out of the Star Wars Bible. They said they would do a trial run of Hero TDM prior to doing away with the target system. They said they would have separate playlist tiles for events so people could still play the regular playlists w/o maps being excluded. The devs say a lot of things. Good luck holding them to any of them.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • CC_1010
    2122 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him.

    Ahhh, there it is. The only way you know how to try and insult me, Mister "I Main 360 Degree Push Guy". Now ask yourself why I'd be asking for his Push damage to be buffed if all I was interested in was pushing people off the map? I knew I'd be hearing this from you eventually, and that you'd be too busy trying to zing me to actually read what I've been saying to you.

    This is another reason why nobody respects your opinions. You pretend to be reasonable and "Why so hostile?" until somebody starts to get under your skin, and then your true colors show.

    Now tell me who peed in whose bed and slapped the wife of whom?






    P.S. Also, who cares whether the devs once called Luke a "hit and run" character, when you know they say whatever they have to in order to justify whatever bad decision they've made? All that meant was "we don't wanna buff him", but you're treating it like it came out of the Star Wars Bible. They said they would do a trial run of Hero TDM prior to doing away with the target system. They said they would have separate playlist tiles for events so people could still play the regular playlists w/o maps being excluded. The devs say a lot of things. Good luck holding them to any of them.

    Yeah. It feels like a „Luke is becoming stronger then Anakin how is that possible!“ Post. If we go by lore yoda and sidious should be able to dominate matches on their own.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him.

    Ahhh, there it is. The only way you know how to try and insult me, Mister "I Main 360 Degree Push Guy". Now ask yourself why I'd be asking for his Push damage to be buffed if all I was interested in was pushing people off the map?

    This is another reason why nobody respects your opinions. You pretend to be reasonable and "Why so hostile?" until somebody starts to get under your skin, and then your true colors show.

    Now tell me who peed in whose bed and slapped the wife of whom?






    P.S. Also, who cares whether the devs once called Luke a "hit and run" character, when you know they say whatever they have to in order to justify whatever bad decision they've made? All that meant was "we don't wanna buff him", but you're treating it like it came out of the Star Wars Bible. They said they would do a trial run of Hero TDM prior to doing away with the target system. They said they would have separate playlist tiles for events so people could still play the regular playlists w/o maps being excluded. The devs say a lot of things. Good luck holding them to any of them.

    Lol apparently I pee'd in your bed. No every comment you've posted it's this blind anakin hate shtick. You think he's op cause he can knock you off a map on kashyyyk the worst map in the game. You can't give a reason why he's op beyond that. With your extreme bias towards Luke lol. You think anakin is op when he legit does everything Luke can.


    Your last paragraph is true
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him.

    Ahhh, there it is. The only way you know how to try and insult me, Mister "I Main 360 Degree Push Guy". Now ask yourself why I'd be asking for his Push damage to be buffed if all I was interested in was pushing people off the map? I knew I'd be hearing this from you eventually, and that you'd be too busy trying to zing me to actually read what I've been saying to you.

    This is another reason why nobody respects your opinions. You pretend to be reasonable and "Why so hostile?" until somebody starts to get under your skin, and then your true colors show.

    Now tell me who peed in whose bed and slapped the wife of whom?






    P.S. Also, who cares whether the devs once called Luke a "hit and run" character, when you know they say whatever they have to in order to justify whatever bad decision they've made? All that meant was "we don't wanna buff him", but you're treating it like it came out of the Star Wars Bible. They said they would do a trial run of Hero TDM prior to doing away with the target system. They said they would have separate playlist tiles for events so people could still play the regular playlists w/o maps being excluded. The devs say a lot of things. Good luck holding them to any of them.

    Yeah. It feels like a „Luke is becoming stronger then Anakin how is that possible!“ Post. If we go by lore yoda and sidious should be able to dominate matches on their own.

    Nah I'll just go back to maining Luke. I'm pretty sure this entire post was lost on everyone with the only person who got it was @TheUltimateHope

    Well going by lore vader dominates all jedi so no need to buff him & kylo is the jedi killer
  • come the end of the month Luke will be stronger then Anakin an argument could be made he all ready is.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    come the end of the month Luke will be stronger then Anakin an argument could be made he all ready is.

    I'd say he is already. Only thing anakin has is 150 damage but both will have that at the month.
  • CC_1010
    2122 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him.

    Ahhh, there it is. The only way you know how to try and insult me, Mister "I Main 360 Degree Push Guy". Now ask yourself why I'd be asking for his Push damage to be buffed if all I was interested in was pushing people off the map? I knew I'd be hearing this from you eventually, and that you'd be too busy trying to zing me to actually read what I've been saying to you.

    This is another reason why nobody respects your opinions. You pretend to be reasonable and "Why so hostile?" until somebody starts to get under your skin, and then your true colors show.

    Now tell me who peed in whose bed and slapped the wife of whom?






    P.S. Also, who cares whether the devs once called Luke a "hit and run" character, when you know they say whatever they have to in order to justify whatever bad decision they've made? All that meant was "we don't wanna buff him", but you're treating it like it came out of the Star Wars Bible. They said they would do a trial run of Hero TDM prior to doing away with the target system. They said they would have separate playlist tiles for events so people could still play the regular playlists w/o maps being excluded. The devs say a lot of things. Good luck holding them to any of them.

    Yeah. It feels like a „Luke is becoming stronger then Anakin how is that possible!“ Post. If we go by lore yoda and sidious should be able to dominate matches on their own.

    Nah I'll just go back to maining Luke. I'm pretty sure this entire post was lost on everyone with the only person who got it was @TheUltimateHope

    Well going by lore vader dominates all jedi so no need to buff him & kylo is the jedi killer

    lol mi Vader Anakin and probably Mace wreck Vader and ep3 Kenobi could probably stalemate him.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Pushing players off the map isn't doing good with him.

    Ahhh, there it is. The only way you know how to try and insult me, Mister "I Main 360 Degree Push Guy". Now ask yourself why I'd be asking for his Push damage to be buffed if all I was interested in was pushing people off the map?

    This is another reason why nobody respects your opinions. You pretend to be reasonable and "Why so hostile?" until somebody starts to get under your skin, and then your true colors show.

    Now tell me who peed in whose bed and slapped the wife of whom?






    P.S. Also, who cares whether the devs once called Luke a "hit and run" character, when you know they say whatever they have to in order to justify whatever bad decision they've made? All that meant was "we don't wanna buff him", but you're treating it like it came out of the Star Wars Bible. They said they would do a trial run of Hero TDM prior to doing away with the target system. They said they would have separate playlist tiles for events so people could still play the regular playlists w/o maps being excluded. The devs say a lot of things. Good luck holding them to any of them.

    Lol apparently I pee'd in your bed. No every comment you've posted it's this blind anakin hate shtick. You think he's op cause he can knock you off a map on kashyyyk the worst map in the game. You can't give a reason why he's op beyond that. With your extreme bias towards Luke lol. You think anakin is op when he legit does everything Luke can.

    Yes Annie can, without aiming. You just proved my point.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ignored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

    Anakin was released as God and now he's 'just' good. I know that some people want him to be the best but they are just biased. Luke and Anakin are both viable, no reason to complain.

    This. Anakin is fine. Luke is fine.
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.

    Luke and Anakin are both on similar level and there is nothing wrong about it.

    and he has to say it again for the ostensibly literacy-challenged.



    It is clear that somebody is mad because his God Mode got turned off, and now he wants to troll the people who patiently waited more than a year for their character to get a little bit of help (his force power damage is still abysmal).

    Keep in mind, this prolific topic creator is the same guy who basically played hype man for the coming of Anakin, before anyone knew what his abilities would be, talking about how Anakin would be a god, and basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP.

    As far as I'm concerned, he's reaping the whirlwind of his own making.

    It was clear that the community largely hated Anakin at launch state, and resented his having a 4th ability, and no amount of whataboutism is going to change that. Who's to blame for the fact that the devs went gung ho and basically made Anakin into a boss character among mortals?

    Not Luke. That's for sure.

    Lol i just want you to know that luke is one of my favorite characters in this game & star wars in general. Luke needed buffs what I'm saying is he is being turned into anakin! You are on every Luke post concerning him so it's clear you love him & biased towards him. Fawning over Luke is cool but quit the crap. Luke has received 5 buffs & you think he needs more? This how we got yoda :/

    Also I didn't do none of the stuff you claimed :neutral: daring the devs to mess him up 😂 when

    "basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP."

    That's "Basically", and it was a combined statement. You were hyping Anakin through the roof, in case the devs didn't meet your high expectations, in order to be able to say that they made a mistake and the "community" wanted/expected more. Fortunately/unfortunately for you, you won the Anakin lottery, only to have crap taxed out of you on the back end. Too bad, so sad.

    Yes, I know you love Luke. You're not fooling anybody. This is absolutely a "buff Anakin/give him a 5th ability" thread. Nothing would make you happier.

    You want him to be the Anaking.

    Bro stop trolling luke is my second most used saber hero on the lightside. Tell me the difference between Anakin & Luke.

    There you go again with the ago old "some of my best friends are Lukes" argument, trying to distract from the fact that what you really want are Anakin buffs. "Second most used" just means "Somebody got Anakin first, now I'm forced to use this guy". Anakin is MY second most used guy on the light side, I'll have you know. Because he's still OP. Also, Luke's force moves have nothing on him.

    As you've already been told, they are apples and oranges. There's no way the average player would think they were in any way similar, or that they're "shoto-clones". You're probably a frame counter too. Get out of the weeds man. Saying something over and over, just slightly rephrased, doesn't make it any truer than the last time.

    What exactly do you want, besides to complain? Tell us.

    Please oh please tell me you’re kidding about Anakin being OP. That’s a good joke. Luke has two mobile abilities. Anakin has none. Luke is faster than Anakin. They have the same base swing damage. Luke will soon out damage Vader. Anakins stamina is a joke. Luke has amazing stamina with a stamina card. You cry babies wept for Anakin to get nerfed because you’re unwilling to adapt to the game and demand other heroes who were perfectly fine to be buffed. Yoda was a great hero. Now at the end of this month, he’ll be a god. Thanks to the kids who cry and cry because “he’s grandmaster he should be the strongest hero and duelist in the game.” Give me a break. I’m tired of people continuing to ignore the obvious flaws they created. Anakin does need a buff. He needs damage charge on heroic might, passionate strike buff, and stamina rework. Luke needs a damage nerf to match maul for saber damage, his new card to change either the cooldown of his abilities or run speed increase, swing speed back to what it was before, and a few others. You CANNOT have someone twice the speed of Vader deal more damage than him alongside being far more mobile. If you don’t see the problem in that, you should stay out if this conversation. The guy who started this thread is right. Luke is becoming far too powerful for someone DICE says is a “hit and run” character. The only place I disagree with him is I think Anakin needs more of a buff than he suggests, but the main point is not making Luke as powerful as they’re trying to make him. I can promise you a month after Luke gets his buffs you’ll be on here crying about how he needs to be nerfed, alongside every other fanboy who cried to make this game brokenly unbalanced like they did with Yoda.

    Someone else finally gets it!! Holy crap @Boomerkills thanks man. Also anakin needs buff but I didn't want to make this about him
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ignored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

    Anakin was released as God and now he's 'just' good. I know that some people want him to be the best but they are just biased. Luke and Anakin are both viable, no reason to complain.

    This. Anakin is fine. Luke is fine.
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.

    Luke and Anakin are both on similar level and there is nothing wrong about it.

    and he has to say it again for the ostensibly literacy-challenged.



    It is clear that somebody is mad because his God Mode got turned off, and now he wants to troll the people who patiently waited more than a year for their character to get a little bit of help (his force power damage is still abysmal).

    Keep in mind, this prolific topic creator is the same guy who basically played hype man for the coming of Anakin, before anyone knew what his abilities would be, talking about how Anakin would be a god, and basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP.

    As far as I'm concerned, he's reaping the whirlwind of his own making.

    It was clear that the community largely hated Anakin at launch state, and resented his having a 4th ability, and no amount of whataboutism is going to change that. Who's to blame for the fact that the devs went gung ho and basically made Anakin into a boss character among mortals?

    Not Luke. That's for sure.

    Lol i just want you to know that luke is one of my favorite characters in this game & star wars in general. Luke needed buffs what I'm saying is he is being turned into anakin! You are on every Luke post concerning him so it's clear you love him & biased towards him. Fawning over Luke is cool but quit the crap. Luke has received 5 buffs & you think he needs more? This how we got yoda :/

    Also I didn't do none of the stuff you claimed :neutral: daring the devs to mess him up 😂 when

    "basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP."

    That's "Basically", and it was a combined statement. You were hyping Anakin through the roof, in case the devs didn't meet your high expectations, in order to be able to say that they made a mistake and the "community" wanted/expected more. Fortunately/unfortunately for you, you won the Anakin lottery, only to have crap taxed out of you on the back end. Too bad, so sad.

    Yes, I know you love Luke. You're not fooling anybody. This is absolutely a "buff Anakin/give him a 5th ability" thread. Nothing would make you happier.

    You want him to be the Anaking.

    Bro stop trolling luke is my second most used saber hero on the lightside. Tell me the difference between Anakin & Luke.

    There you go again with the ago old "some of my best friends are Lukes" argument, trying to distract from the fact that what you really want are Anakin buffs. "Second most used" just means "Somebody got Anakin first, now I'm forced to use this guy". Anakin is MY second most used guy on the light side, I'll have you know. Because he's still OP. Also, Luke's force moves have nothing on him.

    As you've already been told, they are apples and oranges. There's no way the average player would think they were in any way similar, or that they're "shoto-clones". You're probably a frame counter too. Get out of the weeds man. Saying something over and over, just slightly rephrased, doesn't make it any truer than the last time.

    What exactly do you want, besides to complain? Tell us.

    Please oh please tell me you’re kidding about Anakin being OP. That’s a good joke. Luke has two mobile abilities. Anakin has none. Luke is faster than Anakin. They have the same base swing damage. Luke will soon out damage Vader. Anakins stamina is a joke. Luke has amazing stamina with a stamina card. You cry babies wept for Anakin to get nerfed because you’re unwilling to adapt to the game and demand other heroes who were perfectly fine to be buffed. Yoda was a great hero. Now at the end of this month, he’ll be a god. Thanks to the kids who cry and cry because “he’s grandmaster he should be the strongest hero and duelist in the game.” Give me a break. I’m tired of people continuing to ignore the obvious flaws they created. Anakin does need a buff. He needs damage charge on heroic might, passionate strike buff, and stamina rework. Luke needs a damage nerf to match maul for saber damage, his new card to change either the cooldown of his abilities or run speed increase, swing speed back to what it was before, and a few others. You CANNOT have someone twice the speed of Vader deal more damage than him alongside being far more mobile. If you don’t see the problem in that, you should stay out if this conversation. The guy who started this thread is right. Luke is becoming far too powerful for someone DICE says is a “hit and run” character. The only place I disagree with him is I think Anakin needs more of a buff than he suggests, but the main point is not making Luke as powerful as they’re trying to make him. I can promise you a month after Luke gets his buffs you’ll be on here crying about how he needs to be nerfed, alongside every other fanboy who cried to make this game brokenly unbalanced like they did with Yoda.

    Someone else finally gets it!! Holy crap @Boomerkills thanks man. Also anakin needs buff but I didn't want to make this about him

    I don’t understand the people that defend the blind hate for Anakin and the careless buffs for already good characters. Because of the “Yoda is grandmaster” people, he’s become extremely powerful and better than all versions of Anakin except for day one release. But to them it’s fine. I guess having an agile tank with the smallest hit box in the game and the ability to buff an entire team and absorb all incoming damage along with an ability you can break blocks with 3 times isn’t OP to them right? But give Vader a 50% damage reduction and 100 more hp and he’s suddenly the most broken character of all time I guess. People defending Luke’s buffs into becoming a faster, better Anakin are the ones who called for nerf after nerf after nerf for him. And coincidentally, they’re the ones who ruined the game. I’d love to see a buff and nerf post for characters and I’d love nothing but to see Anakin have the buffs I suggested, or at least some form of them, and for Luke to be nerfed to fit his actual desired character archetype. I already made a post talking about buffs and nerfs but I’ll make another one to address this exact issue you pointed out so look for that soon. It’s crazy how some of these people think.
  • My initial thoughts were Luke needed to be nerfed in some way either his swing speed or his damage,
    I didn't consider Luke was getting a card to increase his damage. And he certainly doesn't need one. I agree with boomer here tho not in as harsh of words but he absolutely dose not need this starcard damage buff it would make him quite powerfull.



  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    My initial thoughts were Luke needed to be nerfed in some way either his swing speed or his damage,
    I didn't consider Luke was getting a card to increase his damage. And he certainly doesn't need one. I agree with boomer here tho not in as harsh of words but he absolutely dose not need this starcard damage buff it would make him quite powerfull.



    My intention is not to be harsh but it’s just frustrating when people ignore obvious evidence. Thank you for agreeing. Luke should not continue to receive buff after buff to his damage and speed to the point he’s literally unmatched. If you could have the damage of Vader and speed of maul combined, you’d get a very unfair character. Vader is fine with his damage because he’s slow and has a huge hit box and when he jumps it’s basically free target practice. Maul is fast but has lower damage. That’s fine. Giving Luke the best of both of these, on top of everything else he already excels at, is anything but balanced.
  • Mcnally98
    103 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    My initial thoughts were Luke needed to be nerfed in some way either his swing speed or his damage,
    I didn't consider Luke was getting a card to increase his damage. And he certainly doesn't need one. I agree with boomer here tho not in as harsh of words but he absolutely dose not need this starcard damage buff it would make him quite powerfull.



    My intention is not to be harsh but it’s just frustrating when people ignore obvious evidence. Thank you for agreeing. Luke should not continue to receive buff after buff to his damage and speed to the point he’s literally unmatched. If you could have the damage of Vader and speed of maul combined, you’d get a very unfair character. Vader is fine with his damage because he’s slow and has a huge hit box and when he jumps it’s basically free target practice. Maul is fast but has lower damage. That’s fine. Giving Luke the best of both of these, on top of everything else he already excels at, is anything but balanced.

    I understand and I know I completly agree with you I really do hope the Devs see this and do away with the damage buff and change it to something else, it'll be akin to chewie back in his hay day of this game XD wiping HVV lobbies

    Probably not that bad haha but not far off
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    My initial thoughts were Luke needed to be nerfed in some way either his swing speed or his damage,
    I didn't consider Luke was getting a card to increase his damage. And he certainly doesn't need one. I agree with boomer here tho not in as harsh of words but he absolutely dose not need this starcard damage buff it would make him quite powerfull.



    My intention is not to be harsh but it’s just frustrating when people ignore obvious evidence. Thank you for agreeing. Luke should not continue to receive buff after buff to his damage and speed to the point he’s literally unmatched. If you could have the damage of Vader and speed of maul combined, you’d get a very unfair character. Vader is fine with his damage because he’s slow and has a huge hit box and when he jumps it’s basically free target practice. Maul is fast but has lower damage. That’s fine. Giving Luke the best of both of these, on top of everything else he already excels at, is anything but balanced.

    I understand and I know I completly agree with you I really do hope the Devs see this and do away with the damage buff and change it to something else, it'll be akin to chewie back in his hay day of this game XD wiping HVV lobbies

    Probably not that bad haha but not far off

    I would just like to see a proper Luke nerf and Anakin buff so that this will never be a problem
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ignored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

    Anakin was released as God and now he's 'just' good. I know that some people want him to be the best but they are just biased. Luke and Anakin are both viable, no reason to complain.

    This. Anakin is fine. Luke is fine.
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.

    Luke and Anakin are both on similar level and there is nothing wrong about it.

    and he has to say it again for the ostensibly literacy-challenged.



    It is clear that somebody is mad because his God Mode got turned off, and now he wants to troll the people who patiently waited more than a year for their character to get a little bit of help (his force power damage is still abysmal).

    Keep in mind, this prolific topic creator is the same guy who basically played hype man for the coming of Anakin, before anyone knew what his abilities would be, talking about how Anakin would be a god, and basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP.

    As far as I'm concerned, he's reaping the whirlwind of his own making.

    It was clear that the community largely hated Anakin at launch state, and resented his having a 4th ability, and no amount of whataboutism is going to change that. Who's to blame for the fact that the devs went gung ho and basically made Anakin into a boss character among mortals?

    Not Luke. That's for sure.

    Lol i just want you to know that luke is one of my favorite characters in this game & star wars in general. Luke needed buffs what I'm saying is he is being turned into anakin! You are on every Luke post concerning him so it's clear you love him & biased towards him. Fawning over Luke is cool but quit the crap. Luke has received 5 buffs & you think he needs more? This how we got yoda :/

    Also I didn't do none of the stuff you claimed :neutral: daring the devs to mess him up 😂 when

    "basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP."

    That's "Basically", and it was a combined statement. You were hyping Anakin through the roof, in case the devs didn't meet your high expectations, in order to be able to say that they made a mistake and the "community" wanted/expected more. Fortunately/unfortunately for you, you won the Anakin lottery, only to have crap taxed out of you on the back end. Too bad, so sad.

    Yes, I know you love Luke. You're not fooling anybody. This is absolutely a "buff Anakin/give him a 5th ability" thread. Nothing would make you happier.

    You want him to be the Anaking.

    Bro stop trolling luke is my second most used saber hero on the lightside. Tell me the difference between Anakin & Luke.

    There you go again with the ago old "some of my best friends are Lukes" argument, trying to distract from the fact that what you really want are Anakin buffs. "Second most used" just means "Somebody got Anakin first, now I'm forced to use this guy". Anakin is MY second most used guy on the light side, I'll have you know. Because he's still OP. Also, Luke's force moves have nothing on him.

    As you've already been told, they are apples and oranges. There's no way the average player would think they were in any way similar, or that they're "shoto-clones". You're probably a frame counter too. Get out of the weeds man. Saying something over and over, just slightly rephrased, doesn't make it any truer than the last time.

    What exactly do you want, besides to complain? Tell us.

    Please oh please tell me you’re kidding about Anakin being OP. That’s a good joke. Luke has two mobile abilities. Anakin has none. Luke is faster than Anakin. They have the same base swing damage. Luke will soon out damage Vader. Anakins stamina is a joke. Luke has amazing stamina with a stamina card. You cry babies wept for Anakin to get nerfed because you’re unwilling to adapt to the game and demand other heroes who were perfectly fine to be buffed. Yoda was a great hero. Now at the end of this month, he’ll be a god. Thanks to the kids who cry and cry because “he’s grandmaster he should be the strongest hero and duelist in the game.” Give me a break. I’m tired of people continuing to ignore the obvious flaws they created. Anakin does need a buff. He needs damage charge on heroic might, passionate strike buff, and stamina rework. Luke needs a damage nerf to match maul for saber damage, his new card to change either the cooldown of his abilities or run speed increase, swing speed back to what it was before, and a few others. You CANNOT have someone twice the speed of Vader deal more damage than him alongside being far more mobile. If you don’t see the problem in that, you should stay out if this conversation. The guy who started this thread is right. Luke is becoming far too powerful for someone DICE says is a “hit and run” character. The only place I disagree with him is I think Anakin needs more of a buff than he suggests, but the main point is not making Luke as powerful as they’re trying to make him. I can promise you a month after Luke gets his buffs you’ll be on here crying about how he needs to be nerfed, alongside every other fanboy who cried to make this game brokenly unbalanced like they did with Yoda.

    tl;dr

    but his abilities are OP not him in general. It takes no skill to use him. Passionate Strike might need fixing, but that's it.


    Also anakin needs buff but I didn't want to make this about him


    You're not fooling anyone. It's always about Anakin with you.

    His abilities op cause he can knock you off the map :/ can't tell you how easy it is to kill him


    Actually no it's not. This just whatI have noticed when it's clear as day.
  • TheUltimateHope
    1226 posts Member
    edited August 14
    These guys....
    Luke is better OFFENSIVELY than Anakin and DEFENSIVELY than Obi Wan, and he is a HIT AND RUN hero, what is wrong with you ?

    I could easily argue that saber wise he's in the top 3 offensively and the best defensively , but let just let what i wrote above get to the mind of people.

    It just goes and show that 1) he fills too many role 2) those supposed to, don't fill their roles ( Dooku prime example) 3) both at the same time ?
  • These guys....
    Luke is better OFFENSIVELY than Anakin and DEFENSIVELY than Obi Wan, and he is a HIT AND RUN hero, what is wrong with you ?

    I could easily argue that saber wise he's in the top 3 offensively and the best defensively , but let just let what i wrote above get to the mind of people.

    It just goes and show that 1) he fills too many role 2) those supposed to, don't fill their roles ( Dooku prime example) 3) both at the same time ?

    @Billkwando 👀 since you missed what I was trying to say this is what I meant.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    I dont think there are certain clasifications for heroes. There might have been one at launch but now with all these changes all of the heroes more or less have the same role. To dish out dmg as much as they can while also trying to avoid it.
    There isnt really a tank, or a hit and run character. All heroes have certain strenghts and weaknesses. Thats it.
    You cant say Vader is a tank when he is arguably the best offensive lightsaber hero. Or Yoda being a support where he is unstoppable 1v1.
    All these changes with the heroes and how they work really blurred the line between their roles. Its all a big one tomato soup now.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    I dont think there are certain clasifications for heroes. There might have been one at launch but now with all these changes all of the heroes more or less have the same role. To dish out dmg as much as they can while also trying to avoid it.
    There isnt really a tank, or a hit and run character. All heroes have certain strenghts and weaknesses. Thats it.
    You cant say Vader is a tank when he is arguably the best offensive lightsaber hero. Or Yoda being a support where he is unstoppable 1v1.
    All these changes with the heroes and how they work really blurred the line between their roles. Its all a big one tomato soup now.

    Yes ik. Which is why we we have an unbalanced of a game 😧 hopefully they can throw Rey in that big tomato soup
  • 6nq158okpfqv.jpeg
    This should be our next hero for the game
  • Most likely still people requesting that all heroes be launch level Anakin broken
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!