criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Why is this game so broken...

The_New_Dark_Side_05
20 posts Member
edited August 26
As you all know, SWBF2 is perhaps one of the most broken and buggy games in EAs library. There are so many bugs that I went and played Fortnite, which is also broken but I encountered fewer problems in that game, which is sad. Players have been asking for change since launch to fix some bugs, and it is understandable that all bugs can’t be solved, but it hasn’t been fixed. The recent update did nothing I feel like and the stamina change we got a few months ago made the game even worse. Like why do we even have it then! Plus what I have encountered the most is I activate my personal shield but I still get killed but you can see the ripple effect from the blaster bolts. SERIOUSLY!!! I’ve gotten killed by that more times than I’ve gotten killed by Anakin. And speaking of Anakin, his force powers don’t have affect 75% of the time, along with pretty much all other force users (besides Dooku). Also, why in tf do force powers get blocked by lightsabers? It’s so stupid. Also the lightsabers going through blocks. As I said before, not all bugs can be solved, but can we at least get some support and reassurance that EA, Dice, whoever can make their game the best it can be?
Post edited by The_New_Dark_Side_05 on

Replies

• There are a lot of bugs in this game and it is very irritating, especially the aim drift glitch on console.
  • I couldn’t agree more...
    BlueBox5 wrote: »
    There are a lot of bugs in this game and it is very irritating, especially the aim drift glitch on console.

• Jedi_Kat
    20 posts Member
    edited August 15
    This guy get it!!!

The core mechanics of this games are unacceptable! If you played a single player game where the block and hit detection where this buggy and your special abilities are just flat-out unreliable... the game would get trashed by players and demand it get fixed before adding any new content.

• SQJACKIE
    1088 posts Member
    This game is evil. It just made someone play Fortnite
  • The horror...
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    This game is evil. It just made someone play Fortnite

• The_New_Dark_Side_05
    20 posts Member
    edited August 19
    Jedi_Kat wrote: »
    This guy get it!!!

The core mechanics of this games are unacceptable! If you played a single player game where the block and hit detection where this buggy and your special abilities are just flat-out unreliable... the game would get trashed by players and demand it get fixed before adding any new content.
    Once again, couldn’t agree more...

Quality before quantity