criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Clone Wars Please

True fans Love Clone Wars :smiley:

Replies

• SAmulticore
    3323 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    All true Scotsmen like Alec Guinness.
  • Dude's having a literal meltdown across multiple threads because no-one's taking his 'hardcore' fandom seriously.

Look, we know you like Clone Wars, and that's fine. It's also fine to reject canon as poor, some of the novels have been awful, even though they've since been decanonised. We're going to disagree on things here. We've basically been arguing amongst ourselves for over a year, and unite under a common purpose on those rare occasions the community manager pops his head above the parapet.

You aren't going to bring balance to this board. Embrace it. Give in.
  • Darkaid wrote: »
    I want Clone Wars, but all evidence points to ST and OT. There is no evidence of a CW Battlefront anywhere.

"You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • Whoops sorry my apologies I posted on the wrong thread please forgive this foolishness
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • Yes we had all this PT content but now it’s time for some clone wars content. Who wants a clone wars seasons!!!

• Darkaid wrote: »
    I want Clone Wars, but all evidence points to ST and OT. There is no evidence of a CW Battlefront anywhere.

Now it’s the opposite
  • Starwarsor66
    1480 posts Member
    edited August 15
    True fans Love Clone Wars :smiley:

Deleted coz it profanity filtered a word I used like 3 times that I didn't think was profanity
  • I love the clone wars don’t get me wrong but it’s the fact that the only other non clone wars content we gotten was a skin for Leia is disappointing. I would be fine if it was a mix of PT with OT. Sprinkle in a little ST once in awhile with skins or something cause there’s not really much for them.
  • But muuuuuummmm, I don't want much more clone wars content.
  • True fans Love Clone Wars :smiley:

True fans should love all Star Wars, no? Ignorance.
  • I've enjoyed the clone wars content, but I think it's time for a change of era. Preferably OT.

rki95dizlfyn.gif

• Dude's having a literal meltdown across multiple threads because no-one's taking his 'hardcore' fandom seriously.

Look, we know you like Clone Wars, and that's fine. It's also fine to reject canon as poor, some of the novels have been awful, even though they've since been decanonised. We're going to disagree on things here. We've basically been arguing amongst ourselves for over a year, and unite under a common purpose on those rare occasions the community manager pops his head above the parapet.

Who hey. Easy there with your... arguments and... logic... and understanding that different people like different things.

gc3kIK7.gif
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    You've had a lot of Clone Wars content.

Enough is enough right?
  • Lyc4n
    1142 posts Member
    Im mostly a cw fan and also agree that its time for other eras to get some content after felucia.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

RoGuE oNe CoNfIrMeD
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Revan72 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »

RoGuE oNe CoNfIrMeD

k55tkbz3oma6.gif

It's all I've been hoping for since launch. Content is built on hope.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    Dude's having a literal meltdown across multiple threads because no-one's taking his 'hardcore' fandom seriously.

Who hey. Easy there with your... arguments and... logic... and understanding that different people like different things.

gc3kIK7.gif

Now, calm down, skeeter. He ain't hurting nobody.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3011 posts Member
    edited August 15

True, but I think you do need to finish out the Clone Wars season with Ahsoka, Ventress, and Clone Commandos alongside Felucia this fall. Then you can move on to sequel trilogy when 9 releases and OT in early 2020. Just my two cents, but I will be pretty disappointed if you move on to the other 2 era's before adding Ahsoka/Ventress and Clone Commandos, we've been waiting so long and if we don't get them before you move to other eras the wait could end up being another year or more, which would really suck.
  • Lyc4n
    1142 posts Member
    I really hope episode 9 brings very unique things to the military of both st factions and if not i really hope that they give dice some space to work with and create their own unique reinforcements for them
  • Alex64
    7647 posts Member

Time for the Original Trilogy?
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Alex64 wrote: »

He means sequel triogly, why would they even make OT content. They already so much.
  • Alex64
    7647 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »

He means sequel triogly, why would they even make OT content. They already so much.

He said, enough with CW content
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Lyc4n
    1142 posts Member

Reinforcements are lacking for ot, wouldnt want any heroes though.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »

I wouldn’t mind OT reinforcements such as botan spies
  • Lyc4n
    1142 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »

I wouldn’t mind OT reinforcements such as botan spies

Yh more aliens please. Theres enough games around were we can run around as humans. More unique looking aliens would be cool. Good customisation for arials aswell.
  • Do you like CW?
    bhwrdozbb6bv.jpg
    9wexqoicrpnu.png