criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Why is Luke being turned into an almost exact copy of Anakin?

13Next

Replies

  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    So basically:

    1) Luke needs to be nerfed, some of you say both his attack speed and damage, some damage only(?) - because he can't hit as strong as Vader and have fast swings (this argument is understandable)

    2) Meanwhile Anakin is EXACTLY that but you propose to BUFF him - he deals even more damage - more than Vader and Luke (we don't know proper numbers when it comes to this new Luke's starcard), has super fast swing speed and good combo. And you propose tu buff him but nerf Luke cause ROLES (roles went to hell when they decided to give Maul and Yoda block but k.)

    3) That means Luke must be weaker than Anakin cause Anakin was supposed to be offensive hero and Luke h&r therefore HE MUST BE WEAKER! (lol)

    4) You say about buffing Luke's force powers and maybe health regen (I was talking about it for months, way before those buffs, but some of you were saying, right after they buffed his damage to 120 - nah, he's fine). Now when they buffed Luke in a different way and everyones wants to nerf him and buff his force powers.

    5) You keep saying that Luke is better than Anakin like it was some kind of universal truth when it's highly subjective and debatable

    6) Boomerkills said in different topic about Anakin - buff passionate strike - either its speed or give him knockdown, reduce his stamina regen delay, buff Heroic Might to 250 (sic!), buff his health card do 150 and buff retribution cause "for an ultimate" it's VERY underwhelming. UNDERWHELMING.

    No Jedi/Sith has ultimate ability, but poor Anakin - he is the only one who has it but it's UNDERWHELMING. UNDERWHELMING.

    POOR Ani :(


    Yes, all of us have favourites characters and are more or less biased but you guys are ridiculous.

    Just stop man. You clearly don't get it. The reason we got yoda & boba fett is because people are so blinded by their love of certain characters they just want endless buff. He's a hit & run hero so why is he good at everything? Just like yoda nothing but strengths & only 1 weakness. The fawning over luke is crazy
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    So basically:

    1) Luke needs to be nerfed, some of you say both his attack speed and damage, some damage only(?) - because he can't hit as strong as Vader and have fast swings (this argument is understandable)

    2) Meanwhile Anakin is EXACTLY that but you propose to BUFF him - he deals even more damage - more than Vader and Luke (we don't know proper numbers when it comes to this new Luke's starcard), has super fast swing speed and good combo. And you propose tu buff him but nerf Luke cause ROLES (roles went to hell when they decided to give Maul and Yoda block but k.)

    3) That means Luke must be weaker than Anakin cause Anakin was supposed to be offensive hero and Luke h&r therefore HE MUST BE WEAKER! (lol)

    4) You say about buffing Luke's force powers and maybe health regen (I was talking about it for months, way before those buffs, but some of you were saying, right after they buffed his damage to 120 - nah, he's fine). Now when they buffed Luke in a different way and everyones wants to nerf him and buff his force powers.

    5) You keep saying that Luke is better than Anakin like it was some kind of universal truth when it's highly subjective and debatable

    6) Boomerkills said in different topic about Anakin - buff passionate strike - either its speed or give him knockdown, reduce his stamina regen delay, buff Heroic Might to 250 (sic!), buff his health card do 150 and buff retribution cause "for an ultimate" it's VERY underwhelming. UNDERWHELMING.

    No Jedi/Sith has ultimate ability, but poor Anakin - he is the only one who has it but it's UNDERWHELMING. UNDERWHELMING.

    POOR Ani :(


    Yes, all of us have favourites characters and are more or less biased but you guys are ridiculous.

    Luke's recent swing buffs were unnecesary. It just promotes more mindless spam. All he needed was an ability dmg buff against villains. He was already top tier pick in GA due to his mobility and his push one shooting troopers.

    Anakin all needs is animation increase and improved tracking of PS. Oh and his Retribution is kinda bugged now. I rarely use it because it has a tendency to be glitchy most of the time causing you to die more often.

    In short, revert Luke's swing speed and buff his ability dmg against villains and improve PS of Anakin. Thats it.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    LOL dude I get it. I just stated your hipocricy. Do you really don't see it?



    You're obsesed with roles that went down to hell a long time ago. You're fine with them cause Anakin's role was to be superior.


    If roles went to hell a long time ago why is Obi-Wan just a defensive hero, why is maul still hit & run, why is dueling the only thing dooku has, why was anakin nerfed because he had to many roles, why is Finn still a support hero & not a dps like han 🤔 you keep missing the point man I made this post not because I give a damn about luke being more powerful than anakin(he is) but because Luke is imo being made exactly like anakin losing all uniqueness he has & Anakin in turn has lost his. Omg just stop replying to my post dude
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    So basically:

    1) Luke needs to be nerfed, some of you say both his attack speed and damage, some damage only(?) - because he can't hit as strong as Vader and have fast swings (this argument is understandable)

    2) Meanwhile Anakin is EXACTLY that but you propose to BUFF him - he deals even more damage - more than Vader and Luke (we don't know proper numbers when it comes to this new Luke's starcard), has super fast swing speed and good combo. And you propose tu buff him but nerf Luke cause ROLES (roles went to hell when they decided to give Maul and Yoda block but k.)

    3) That means Luke must be weaker than Anakin cause Anakin was supposed to be offensive hero and Luke h&r therefore HE MUST BE WEAKER! (lol)

    4) You say about buffing Luke's force powers and maybe health regen (I was talking about it for months, way before those buffs, but some of you were saying, right after they buffed his damage to 120 - nah, he's fine). Now when they buffed Luke in a different way and everyones wants to nerf him and buff his force powers.

    5) You keep saying that Luke is better than Anakin like it was some kind of universal truth when it's highly subjective and debatable

    6) Boomerkills said in different topic about Anakin - buff passionate strike - either its speed or give him knockdown, reduce his stamina regen delay, buff Heroic Might to 250 (sic!), buff his health card do 150 and buff retribution cause "for an ultimate" it's VERY underwhelming. UNDERWHELMING.

    No Jedi/Sith has ultimate ability, but poor Anakin - he is the only one who has it but it's UNDERWHELMING. UNDERWHELMING.

    POOR Ani :(


    Yes, all of us have favourites characters and are more or less biased but you guys are ridiculous.

    Luke's recent swing buffs were unnecesary. It just promotes more mindless spam. All he needed was an ability dmg buff against villains. He was already top tier pick in GA due to his mobility and his push one shooting troopers.

    Anakin all needs is animation increase and improved tracking of PS. Oh and his Retribution is kinda bugged now. I rarely use it because it has a tendency to be glitchy most of the time causing you to die more often.

    In short, revert Luke's swing speed and buff his ability dmg against villains and improve PS of Anakin. Thats it.

    That stupid slow swirl needs a buff too lol.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    LOL dude I get it. I just stated your hipocricy. Do you really don't see it?



    You're obsesed with roles that went down to hell a long time ago. You're fine with them cause Anakin's role was to be superior.


    If roles went to hell a long time ago why is Obi-Wan just a defensive hero, why is maul still hit & run, why is dueling the only thing dooku has, why was anakin nerfed because he had to many roles, why is Finn still a support hero & not a dps like han 🤔 you keep missing the point man I made this post not because I give a damn about luke being more powerful than anakin(he is) but because Luke is imo being made exactly like anakin losing all uniqueness he has & Anakin in turn has lost his. Omg just stop replying to my post dude

    Maul got block and saber throw buff - that make him pretty good at everything (so yea, his h&r role isn't that clear anymore but he still does fine as such). Finn got damage buff recently. Yoda isn't solely supporting anymore cause they buffed him all around (too much imo) and nerfed his presence a little bit. You can arguue about Dooku and Obi though, but I think this is just lack of consistency from Dice.

    Anakin was GOD at everything (that was his real 'role' I suppose - being chosen one -which is stupid for a online game) now he's just GOOD at everything yet some of you want him buffed (some even more than PS buff). Almost every hero is getting buffed making roles fade more and more. Anakin has 4 abilities which is factually imbalanced but for some reason it's ok.

    Luke was designed as h&r 2 freaking years ago yet he had a swing speed of a Vader not Maul. They clearly failed in that and now they are making him all around (which is not bad, for sure better than making him fake h&r).

    @NomiSunstrider I could agree with you but reversing his swing speed to Vader's level isn't ok. I would suggest nerfing his damage to 120 or keeping it as it is and nerfing speed A LITTLE BIT - to Maul's level, not Vader's.

    At the end of a day I don't really care if Luke is going to be h&r or all around. I don't share this obsession of roles made hears ago. I only care about him being very good as he should be. If Anakin can be good at everything he could be too. Just because someone was designed to be God doesn't mean he must be God. It's not healthy nor balanced.
    Just because Luke was designed as h&r doesn't mean he has to stay that way.

    At least he has some chances against Vader now ;v





  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    LOL dude I get it. I just stated your hipocricy. Do you really don't see it?



    You're fine with them cause Anakin's role was to be superior.

    You do know darth Vader is anakin & is still the most superior hero in the game outside of yoda yes? Ugh idc about his role to be superior good god almighty that was never his role in the 1st place. You & almost everyone on this post had misinterpreted the entire freaking post & made it about you're just made anakin blase blah.
  • bfloo
    15831 posts Member
    How different do you expect them to be?

    There isn't that much difference in hero abilities, just the same ones tweaked a little bit from hero to hero.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Billkwando
    1976 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    I dont think there are certain clasifications for heroes. There might have been one at launch but now with all these changes all of the heroes more or less have the same role. To dish out dmg as much as they can while also trying to avoid it.
    There isnt really a tank, or a hit and run character. All heroes have certain strenghts and weaknesses. Thats it.

    That's what I was saying, but nobody wanted to listen, thanks. I mentioned that just because the devs said something once, doesn't mean it still (or ever did) hold any weight. Didn't the devs once say a droideka was a crashed speeder, basically "These are not the droids you're looking for"? *waves hand*

    The devs' (or their marketing folks') narrative suits whatever they have already decided to do. Once they decided to change Luke, he was no longer a hit and run character. That description just suited their decision to make him weaksauce, because Rey was the big dog at the time. I swear, some folks put more stock in what the devs say than the devs do themselves.

    I meant to ask you guys what the other characters' other official "roles" were supposed to be, LOL. There aren't any, IIRC (edit: I see now TCA has invented some). That Luke stuff was just something they made up on the spot because it was convenient. They may say "offensive character" or "defensive character", but even that is kinda silly since everybody does both.

    Clinging to something the devs said and trying to hold them to it, as I believe Teddy Roosevelt once said, "is like nailing currant jelly to a wall". Believe me, I've tried.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando
    1976 posts Member
    edited August 15
    because Luke is imo being made exactly like anakin losing all uniqueness he has & Anakin in turn has lost his.

    What is your obsession with stats? If you asked the average person how the two characters were similar, they would likely say they aren't at all. Anakin has four abilities. FOUR ABILITIES.

    Somehow you're completely blind to the main features of the characters, their abilities. Yet, I bet if they gave Luke a fourth ability, you would stroke out and die.

    It's like you have hit and run logic.

    Like your weird preoccupation with "roles", it only shows up when you think it's advantageous to your argument.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    Which is what I've been saying all along.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Thechosen1_anakin
    8085 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    The future man the future. luke does the same damage as anakin yes. Yes he does. Both do 130. Come the end of the month he will do most likely the same amount of damage as anakin & even Darth Vader. Both are better than Obi-Wan at defense & are still top tier turtles. Luke is the best swinger in the game. Both have 1 second stamina regen. 50 health not that much( tenacious is a useless card & is hardly ran on any player) more damage off of what 1 move? & retribution gets him melted



    Lol I think any who's a Luke main has taking this to a whole nother place. No one is saying nerf Luke. I was making a OBSERVATION on Luke's transformation of a hit & run hero to what i believe is just another copy paste hero. It's like every stan said "he's talking about luke & why he gets all these buffs. It must means he wants him nerfed" judging from my post history if i wanted to make a post about anakin I would have made a post about anakin :/
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    because Luke is imo being made exactly like anakin losing all uniqueness he has & Anakin in turn has lost his.

    What is your obsession with stats? If you asked the average person how the two characters were similar, they would likely say they aren't at all. Anakin has four abilities. FOUR ABILITIES.

    Somehow you're completely blind to the main features of the characters, their abilities. Yet, I bet if they gave Luke a fourth ability, you would stroke out and die.

    It's like you have hit and run logic.

    Like your weird preoccupation with "roles", it only shows up when you think it's advantageous to your argument.

    Average player. You mean like the people who want ragdoll immunity, stun immunity etc. The average playerbase is why we have boba & Yoda


    2 abilities

    Nah luke should have astral projection like in the movies & once he disappears he says "see you round kid"

    Idk why you think I hate Luke when he's one of my most used heroes :/ just quit fanboying. You made the post something Its not. This was an observation post MY observation of said characters not asking for a nerf or a buff but if I wanted to make a nerf or buff post I've clearly shown I will make one whether people agree or not.
  • Clone201
    3895 posts Member
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    The future man the future. luke does the same damage as anakin yes. Yes he does. Both do 130. Come the end of the month he will do most likely the same amount of damage as anakin & even Darth Vader. Both are better than Obi-Wan at defense & are still top tier turtles. Luke is the best swinger in the game. Both have 1 second stamina regen. 50 health not that much( tenacious is a useless card & is hardly ran on any player) more damage off of what 1 move? & retribution gets him melted



    Lol I think any who's a Luke main has taking this to a whole nother place. No one is saying nerf Luke. I was making a OBSERVATION on Luke's transformation of a hit & run hero to what i believe is just another copy paste hero. It's like every stan said "he's talking about luke & why he gets all these buffs. It must means he wants him nerfed" judging from my post history if i wanted to make a post about anakin I would have made a post about anakin :/

    You need to recheck your stats because they’re wrong. Anakin’s Lightsaber damage is 140/170 without massive strikes, and 160/190 with massive strikes. Luke’s lightsaber damage is 130/160.

    They nerfed Anakin's base damage to 130/170, and massive strikes at the same time (150/190). He does an extra 40 from behind by the way, not 30
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • Clone201 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    The future man the future. luke does the same damage as anakin yes. Yes he does. Both do 130. Come the end of the month he will do most likely the same amount of damage as anakin & even Darth Vader. Both are better than Obi-Wan at defense & are still top tier turtles. Luke is the best swinger in the game. Both have 1 second stamina regen. 50 health not that much( tenacious is a useless card & is hardly ran on any player) more damage off of what 1 move? & retribution gets him melted



    Lol I think any who's a Luke main has taking this to a whole nother place. No one is saying nerf Luke. I was making a OBSERVATION on Luke's transformation of a hit & run hero to what i believe is just another copy paste hero. It's like every stan said "he's talking about luke & why he gets all these buffs. It must means he wants him nerfed" judging from my post history if i wanted to make a post about anakin I would have made a post about anakin :/

    You need to recheck your stats because they’re wrong. Anakin’s Lightsaber damage is 140/170 without massive strikes, and 160/190 with massive strikes. Luke’s lightsaber damage is 130/160.

    They nerfed Anakin's base damage to 130/170, and massive strikes at the same time (150/190). He does an extra 40 from behind by the way, not 30

    Ah. I knew Anakin did an extra +40 from behind, but I mistyped. I didn’t know they nerfed his base damage to 130. Was this a recent change?
  • Clone201
    3895 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Clone201 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    The future man the future. luke does the same damage as anakin yes. Yes he does. Both do 130. Come the end of the month he will do most likely the same amount of damage as anakin & even Darth Vader. Both are better than Obi-Wan at defense & are still top tier turtles. Luke is the best swinger in the game. Both have 1 second stamina regen. 50 health not that much( tenacious is a useless card & is hardly ran on any player) more damage off of what 1 move? & retribution gets him melted



    Lol I think any who's a Luke main has taking this to a whole nother place. No one is saying nerf Luke. I was making a OBSERVATION on Luke's transformation of a hit & run hero to what i believe is just another copy paste hero. It's like every stan said "he's talking about luke & why he gets all these buffs. It must means he wants him nerfed" judging from my post history if i wanted to make a post about anakin I would have made a post about anakin :/

    You need to recheck your stats because they’re wrong. Anakin’s Lightsaber damage is 140/170 without massive strikes, and 160/190 with massive strikes. Luke’s lightsaber damage is 130/160.

    They nerfed Anakin's base damage to 130/170, and massive strikes at the same time (150/190). He does an extra 40 from behind by the way, not 30

    Ah. I knew Anakin did an extra +40 from behind, but I mistyped. I didn’t know they nerfed his base damage to 130. Was this a recent change?

    It was done awhile back, maybe his second to last nerf or so. Definitely not recently.

    EDIT - His lightsaber damage was nerfed in the time of the Giants above Kachiro update.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • @Thechosen1_anakin The gist of my argument is not to call you out. My argument is that Anakin, Yoda, and Luke are all similarly good. I’d still rank Anakin, Yoda, then Luke as the top 3 Jedi in HvV, but that’s arbitrary and to each his/her own. Either way, there’s is no large difference between the best and third best Jedi in HvV. Instead of trying to pit them against each other and imply unnecessary nerfs to them, why not focus on other heroes that need to be improved?
  • Luke needs to return to doing 120 damage with his lightsaber and slow down his attacks a bit, but maybe not as slow as it was before the update.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    The future man the future. luke does the same damage as anakin yes. Yes he does. Both do 130. Come the end of the month he will do most likely the same amount of damage as anakin & even Darth Vader. Both are better than Obi-Wan at defense & are still top tier turtles. Luke is the best swinger in the game. Both have 1 second stamina regen. 50 health not that much( tenacious is a useless card & is hardly ran on any player) more damage off of what 1 move? & retribution gets him melted



    Lol I think any who's a Luke main has taking this to a whole nother place. No one is saying nerf Luke. I was making a OBSERVATION on Luke's transformation of a hit & run hero to what i believe is just another copy paste hero. It's like every stan said "he's talking about luke & why he gets all these buffs. It must means he wants him nerfed" judging from my post history if i wanted to make a post about anakin I would have made a post about anakin :/

    You need to recheck your stats because they’re wrong. Anakin’s Lightsaber damage is 140/170 without massive strikes, and 160/190 with massive strikes. Luke’s lightsaber damage is 130/160.

    They’ve already said they’re done with Luke and Yoda.

    Then say Obi Wan needs to be better, not imply Luke needs to be worse.

    She also has better stamina regen speed, but who cares? Similarly, Obi Wan has the same stamina delay and regen speed as Luke, but Obi Wan can block much more than Luke.

    If someone doesn’t use Tenacious, they’re a fool. Therefore, Ani has 150 more health than Luke.

    Anakin’s Heroic Might is better than Luke’s Repulse. It has far more range and it makes him near invulnerable.

    Anakin’s pull is better than Luke’s push. It has far more range and it’s much more beneficial to pull an enemy to you and possibly your team than to push them away. If you’re going to say luke can push off the map, then ani can pull off the map.

    You cannot dodge Retribution, it deals 200+ damage, and it has a large radius. He’s also 90% immune while in the animation. If you think it doesn’t give the immunity long enough after the animation, welcome to Kenobi’s All Out Push.

    Anakin is not weak. Luke is not overpowered.

    Omg you seem to have also missed the point I don't think Luke is overpowered at all. Y'all really are killing you & all the others are making a simple observation turn into a lukes not op luke needed buffs god almighty. No one is saying nerf Luke I haven't implied that at all. I haven't said buff anakin( I'm pretty sure I've made enough)

    Tenacious- is a useless card all saber heroes kill him in 7 swings with & without the card. You're equipping it when it's not changing how many hits you are killed in lol. I mean no one who really mains him uses this card really tenacious 😐 over raw strength & massive strikes in HvV. Any ways personal preference I find it stupid anyone would use that card in any mode & you find it stupid someone wouldn't. It is stupid though that someone would use that over his better cards but whatever. 750 to 800 no that big. Also really it's stupid? When we did 1v1s I didn't have that card at all & I did well 😞


    Equip both repulse cards the difference isn't that much. Anakin cannot activate HM if hit luke however can lol.


    Pull- honestly depends on which map you're on tbh whether it's better than push. Both can be beneficial to the team.


    You can block:/
    Again THIS IS NOT A LUKE IS BETTER THAN ANAKIN PLEASE NERF POST. Observation I don't know what you want me to say. I don't think Luke is overpowered. Unnecessary swing speed increase yes. Overpowered no.


    Who said Anakin was weak? But since you brought it up he's definitely weak compared to Vader. Still strong but he's pretty weak when compared to the best saber hero on the ds.
  • BlueBox5 wrote: »
    Luke needs to return to doing 120 damage with his lightsaber and slow down his attacks a bit, but maybe not as slow as it was before the update.

    Should be like rey's
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    @Thechosen1_anakin The gist of my argument is not to call you out. My argument is that Anakin, Yoda, and Luke are all similarly good. I’d still rank Anakin, Yoda, then Luke as the top 3 Jedi in HvV, but that’s arbitrary and to each his/her own. Either way, there’s is no large difference between the best and third best Jedi in HvV. Instead of trying to pit them against each other and imply unnecessary nerfs to them, why not focus on other heroes that need to be improved?

    @Landeaux2 It's cool bro I don't take it serious just discussing on a discussion forum. Yes I have them in the top 3 as well. There's a clear difference between yoda & anakin(3rd best) will be more apparent next update. I'm not implying anything lol. I don't want Luke nerf... well his stun locking swings but, you & many others have taken this the wroooooooooonggggggggggg way. I have focused on the heroes & soon obi-wan will be a top tier hero.. I hope.
  • ROMG4
    2913 posts Member
    How much longer is this thread going to go on?
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Billkwando
    1976 posts Member
    edited August 15
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    How much longer is this thread going to go on?

    No thread is ever really gone.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • What we need to talk about is how unstoppable palp is gonna be in the new update for GA.
  • EA_Rtas
    1449 posts EA Moderator
    Alright I'd like you all to reel it in, this is getting a bit personal with a couple of people throwing the word fanboy about derogatorily. There's no need considering you're all discussing this rather well without needing to go personal with it. Pull it back in a bit please.
  • ROMG4
    2913 posts Member
    It is true that I do miss the great contrast Prequel and OT heroes had

    OT heroes swung slower but dealt more damage which was a nice reflection of the two trilogies. It's been forgotten though over the past 2 years but I liked it when it came out
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • awakespace
    1153 posts Member
    edited August 16
    awakespace wrote: »
    This guy again...

    Yes this guy again the guy you sent an invite to not to long ago lol.

    Lol. You know... I actually thought you were the other Anakin guy - XAnakin93

    Although I did notice that "you" had become a more coherent writer

    Anyway sorry to get you confused with XAnakin93 - I know you are a good enough player that you have every right to have a critical opinion - I still don't agree

    Anakin and Luke have very different feels to me. Luke is a speed demon hitting from all angles and has always been my favorite saber hero in the game - even when he was a feather weight hitter. Anakin is much more solid and planted and powerful, but is also very quick - in a more fluid and local way. I don't feel like I'm playing slightly modified version of the same character any more than I do with other saber characters. I also don't experience Luke as better than Anakin. If I need to take on an entire squad on my own (due to crappy teammates), Anakin is the one. And if I want to guarantee I get the highest score possible with a saber, Anakin is going to be the one (not that I tend to play for score).

    My biggest gripes in the game right now are: Obi needing major tweaks and generally being dull/annoying, hating that Phasma's droid camping is in the game and wishing that ability was completely changed out, Dooku being majorly bugged and needing some tweaks, and the super glitchy floaty gameplay in general. I also think there are a bunch of other heroes that need attention more than Anakin and Luke - to me they are really in a good place compared to other aspects of the game
  • Not an exact copy, but he most certainly is above Anakin at this point imo.
  • MinuteMaid wrote: »
    Not an exact copy, but he most certainly is above Anakin at this point imo.

    You mean like taller?
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • @Wolfman91 I suggest that buff for Anakin because it's what he needs. Just like Luke needs to nerfed. You say "oh Anakin is the exact same thing when it comes to being fast and high damage." There's a difference between fast and quick. Anakin is quick. But every single one of his abilities are stationary. Luke is fast. Very fast. And has two mobile abilities, one that one hit kills infantry. I see you're very quick to knock down Anakin but fail to mention that Yoda has become extremely unbalanced and with his new card, will be unkillable. But I'm assuming you're one of those people that cried out to the devs for a Yoda buff and cried when an Anakin got the better of you, so you cried for a nerf. How Anakin was before he was nerfed into the ground, he was perfect. Not too powerful but still unmatched on the lightside. Easily taken out by a good and competent opponent. Right now, I feel like I'm playing with a porcelain doll when I'm playing Anakin. Low stamina, weak abilities, no gap closer like a rush, death trap ultimate, and the list goes on. Luke can get out of ANY situation because of how fast and nimble he is. I don't understand how you people can blindly support a hero without seeing the potential unbalance it will bring. A month after the August update you're gonna see so many Yodas and Lukes dominate the leaderboards, you and all the other crybabies who begged for these buffs will beg for them to be nerfed. Anakin needs some sort of buff. It's undeniable that he was way overnerfed. Just like it's undeniable that Luke, Yoda, and Boba have received way too many buffs.
  • Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    Agreed. However those alone do not make up for his weaknesses that were added due to so many nerfs and do not surpass Luke when comparing their effectiveness in battle. How Anakin got dealt with is an entirely different topic and I firmly believe both characters were dealt with poorly. I'm sure the devs thought they were giving us what we want but no genuinely good player wants flash running around one hitting with almost every touch. Just like I'm sure a lot of us don't want a offensively marketed hero to suck at his intended purpose. Which he does. A nerf to Luke's swing speed to match Rey's or Maul's and a nerf to his damage to 120 would make him perfect. Nobody could complain. A buff to Anakin giving him at the very least better attack stamina and better stamina recharge, damage buff of at least 250 (maybe even 180 max to heroes, 250 to infantry), and a buff to passionate strike, and this debate would end. Giving Anakin the ability to one hit a heavy is not going to inherently turn him into some omnipotent god. Just like Luke wouldn't be turned into a garbage tier hero. People need to learn to objectively observe this game for what it is and understand that changes like these, especially if the devs are going to characterize them by archetype, are necessary. And while I'm not calling anyone out, @Thechosen1_anakin seems to be the only other person that understands this. I want Anakin to go back to his state that he was in before he was nerfed to the ground but I realize most people would disagree, so I have to settle on something reasonable. i don't want Luke to be the flash running around insta killing everyone before he gets a scratch but I also don't want him to be useless. So a few nerfs to him would give him a good middle ground as a true duck and weave, hit and run character. Just like a few buffs to Anakin will make him a on the frontline leader (which if we're going to get lore involved, Anakin's role is the front line. Anyone can say what they want but he belongs there). Vader is a frontline leader and he's awesome. Anyone that doesn't play Vader to just go all in is a fool because that's where he shines. Anakin doesn't shine sitting back waiting for his abilities to cool down, pop his head out and use them, then run away. But there's a whole other side to this. Buffing Anakin could consequently mean buffing Villains to check that Anakin can be killed without it requiring a full team and a nuke. For instance what if Dooku were given an AOE Expose Weakness and a mobile cast for his lighting with an extended reach? I'm not saying this is what should happen, but dang if that wouldn't drastically improve his gameplay fluidity. Thus giving Anakin a bigger threat. And a quick note, for the people who are saying Anakin is still OP in large scale gamemodes must only be playing CS because in GA, he's most definitely not. When you're comparing Anakin to Obi-Wan and Chewie in a large scale gamemode, OBVIOUSLY Anakin is going to look better. The only one to outclass him is Yoda, yet nobody cares to mention how OP he is considering it's just about first nerf Anakin level. Yet I don't see many people complaining. But put Anakin in GA, Luke, Yoda, and even Rey are better picks at being aggressive and doing what Anakin is supposed to be doing. Regardless, there are some changes that need to be made to both Anakin and Luke and all the heroes honestly. But giving Luke the power to do literally everything in the game is incredibly unbalanced.
  • CC_1010
    2171 posts Member
    @Wolfman91 I suggest that buff for Anakin because it's what he needs. Just like Luke needs to nerfed. You say "oh Anakin is the exact same thing when it comes to being fast and high damage." There's a difference between fast and quick. Anakin is quick. But every single one of his abilities are stationary. Luke is fast. Very fast. And has two mobile abilities, one that one hit kills infantry. I see you're very quick to knock down Anakin but fail to mention that Yoda has become extremely unbalanced and with his new card, will be unkillable. But I'm assuming you're one of those people that cried out to the devs for a Yoda buff and cried when an Anakin got the better of you, so you cried for a nerf. How Anakin was before he was nerfed into the ground, he was perfect. Not too powerful but still unmatched on the lightside. Easily taken out by a good and competent opponent. Right now, I feel like I'm playing with a porcelain doll when I'm playing Anakin. Low stamina, weak abilities, no gap closer like a rush, death trap ultimate, and the list goes on. Luke can get out of ANY situation because of how fast and nimble he is. I don't understand how you people can blindly support a hero without seeing the potential unbalance it will bring. A month after the August update you're gonna see so many Yodas and Lukes dominate the leaderboards, you and all the other crybabies who begged for these buffs will beg for them to be nerfed. Anakin needs some sort of buff. It's undeniable that he was way overnerfed. Just like it's undeniable that Luke, Yoda, and Boba have received way too many buffs.

    Ani has no gap closer? lol
  • CC_1010
    2171 posts Member
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker is nowhere near as good as Anakin once was, and I’d still argue Anakin is overall ever so slightly better than Luke.

    I'm not saying that Luke is better than launch anakin just that he fills to many roles for a hit & run hero. Arguably the best offensive lightside hero, best defensive hero, tied for the highest damage among lightsaber heroes, the fastest swing speed, & best stamina regen. He's a hit & run hero though. Come the end of the month I honestly don't know what anakin has over luke. Anakin the offensive hero is overshadowed by the hit & run hero. Doesn't make sense tbh

    He’s nowhere close to highest damage among lightsaber heroes. Yoda is such a better defensive hero. Anakin can swing as fast as Luke does. REY has the best stamina regen.

    Anakin has more health, more damage, an ability (actually two) that makes him near invulnerable, and better zone control with his abilities.

    If you have a problem with how Anakin has been dealt with, simply say it. Don’t try to neuter another hero because Anakin got that treatment.

    Agreed. However those alone do not make up for his weaknesses that were added due to so many nerfs and do not surpass Luke when comparing their effectiveness in battle. How Anakin got dealt with is an entirely different topic and I firmly believe both characters were dealt with poorly. I'm sure the devs thought they were giving us what we want but no genuinely good player wants flash running around one hitting with almost every touch. Just like I'm sure a lot of us don't want a offensively marketed hero to suck at his intended purpose. Which he does. A nerf to Luke's swing speed to match Rey's or Maul's and a nerf to his damage to 120 would make him perfect. Nobody could complain. A buff to Anakin giving him at the very least better attack stamina and better stamina recharge, damage buff of at least 250 (maybe even 180 max to heroes, 250 to infantry), and a buff to passionate strike, and this debate would end. Giving Anakin the ability to one hit a heavy is not going to inherently turn him into some omnipotent god. Just like Luke wouldn't be turned into a garbage tier hero. People need to learn to objectively observe this game for what it is and understand that changes like these, especially if the devs are going to characterize them by archetype, are necessary. And while I'm not calling anyone out, @Thechosen1_anakin seems to be the only other person that understands this. I want Anakin to go back to his state that he was in before he was nerfed to the ground but I realize most people would disagree, so I have to settle on something reasonable. i don't want Luke to be the flash running around insta killing everyone before he gets a scratch but I also don't want him to be useless. So a few nerfs to him would give him a good middle ground as a true duck and weave, hit and run character. Just like a few buffs to Anakin will make him a on the frontline leader (which if we're going to get lore involved, Anakin's role is the front line. Anyone can say what they want but he belongs there). Vader is a frontline leader and he's awesome. Anyone that doesn't play Vader to just go all in is a fool because that's where he shines. Anakin doesn't shine sitting back waiting for his abilities to cool down, pop his head out and use them, then run away. But there's a whole other side to this. Buffing Anakin could consequently mean buffing Villains to check that Anakin can be killed without it requiring a full team and a nuke. For instance what if Dooku were given an AOE Expose Weakness and a mobile cast for his lighting with an extended reach? I'm not saying this is what should happen, but dang if that wouldn't drastically improve his gameplay fluidity. Thus giving Anakin a bigger threat. And a quick note, for the people who are saying Anakin is still OP in large scale gamemodes must only be playing CS because in GA, he's most definitely not. When you're comparing Anakin to Obi-Wan and Chewie in a large scale gamemode, OBVIOUSLY Anakin is going to look better. The only one to outclass him is Yoda, yet nobody cares to mention how OP he is considering it's just about first nerf Anakin level. Yet I don't see many people complaining. But put Anakin in GA, Luke, Yoda, and even Rey are better picks at being aggressive and doing what Anakin is supposed to be doing. Regardless, there are some changes that need to be made to both Anakin and Luke and all the heroes honestly. But giving Luke the power to do literally everything in the game is incredibly unbalanced.

    I agree with the attacking stamina for Anakin. He is supposed to constantly attack, but Grievous is way better in it(combined with abilities).
    I personally don’t see that yoda is op in HvV, but I can very well image that he is a problem for GA/CS.
  • Pre-nerf Anakin was unbalanced and anyone who says otherwise is currently just bad with the character. You can play any lightsaber hero the same way and still come out with kills. Luke is a speed demon, like the first game, but any good villain can make him run. Most Lukes overextend.

    They are not similar, no matter how many times you go over the stats. Repulse doesn't have the same area of effect as Heroic Might. Anakin is a leader of troops, Luke is more of a kill one and onto the next, always keep moving. Speed demon.

    If you're not patient with Anakin, you're going to have a bad time. On the original post you said Anakin was now a bland hero... (probably because he can't oneshot everyone and he is no longer a Battlefront GOD) no, that's not right at all. I have much more trouble with Anakins than I do Lukes. Because in essence, he's still good. You're just bad with him.
  • Pre-nerf Anakin was unbalanced and anyone who says otherwise is currently just bad with the character. You can play any lightsaber hero the same way and still come out with kills. Luke is a speed demon, like the first game, but any good villain can make him run. Most Lukes overextend.

    They are not similar, no matter how many times you go over the stats. Repulse doesn't have the same area of effect as Heroic Might. Anakin is a leader of troops, Luke is more of a kill one and onto the next, always keep moving. Speed demon.

    If you're not patient with Anakin, you're going to have a bad time. On the original post you said Anakin was now a bland hero... (probably because he can't oneshot everyone and he is no longer a Battlefront GOD) no, that's not right at all. I have much more trouble with Anakins than I do Lukes. Because in essence, he's still good. You're just bad with him.

    Pre-nerf anakin was actually balanced in HvV it was GA that was the problem. There's not a damn thing anakin can do that i cant do with Luke.

    u9ax2svi8u2x.png


    Lol I can't do well with him 🤣🤣🤣

  • Pre-nerf Anakin was unbalanced and anyone who says otherwise is currently just bad with the character. You can play any lightsaber hero the same way and still come out with kills. Luke is a speed demon, like the first game, but any good villain can make him run. Most Lukes overextend.

    They are not similar, no matter how many times you go over the stats. Repulse doesn't have the same area of effect as Heroic Might. Anakin is a leader of troops, Luke is more of a kill one and onto the next, always keep moving. Speed demon.

    If you're not patient with Anakin, you're going to have a bad time. On the original post you said Anakin was now a bland hero... (probably because he can't oneshot everyone and he is no longer a Battlefront GOD) no, that's not right at all. I have much more trouble with Anakins than I do Lukes. Because in essence, he's still good. You're just bad with him.

    Pre-nerf anakin was actually balanced in HvV it was GA that was the problem. There's not a damn thing anakin can do that i cant do with Luke.

    u9ax2svi8u2x.png


    Lol I can't do well with him 🤣🤣🤣

    I agree he needs some buffs but dude, cmon. Prenerf Anakin could one hit enite teams in HvV by absorbing damage with HM at first and retribution was also insanely OP. That said I'd like him to be able to get back the ability to absorb damage and deal it back with HM but it needs to be capped.
  • CC_1010
    2171 posts Member
    Pre-nerf Anakin was unbalanced and anyone who says otherwise is currently just bad with the character. You can play any lightsaber hero the same way and still come out with kills. Luke is a speed demon, like the first game, but any good villain can make him run. Most Lukes overextend.

    They are not similar, no matter how many times you go over the stats. Repulse doesn't have the same area of effect as Heroic Might. Anakin is a leader of troops, Luke is more of a kill one and onto the next, always keep moving. Speed demon.

    If you're not patient with Anakin, you're going to have a bad time. On the original post you said Anakin was now a bland hero... (probably because he can't oneshot everyone and he is no longer a Battlefront GOD) no, that's not right at all. I have much more trouble with Anakins than I do Lukes. Because in essence, he's still good. You're just bad with him.

    Pre-nerf anakin was actually balanced in HvV it was GA that was the problem. There's not a damn thing anakin can do that i cant do with Luke.

    u9ax2svi8u2x.png


    Lol I can't do well with him 🤣🤣🤣
    Buhhhhh! You died 8 times as Anakin!
  • Pre-nerf Anakin was unbalanced and anyone who says otherwise is currently just bad with the character. You can play any lightsaber hero the same way and still come out with kills. Luke is a speed demon, like the first game, but any good villain can make him run. Most Lukes overextend.

    They are not similar, no matter how many times you go over the stats. Repulse doesn't have the same area of effect as Heroic Might. Anakin is a leader of troops, Luke is more of a kill one and onto the next, always keep moving. Speed demon.

    If you're not patient with Anakin, you're going to have a bad time. On the original post you said Anakin was now a bland hero... (probably because he can't oneshot everyone and he is no longer a Battlefront GOD) no, that's not right at all. I have much more trouble with Anakins than I do Lukes. Because in essence, he's still good. You're just bad with him.

    Pre-nerf anakin was actually balanced in HvV it was GA that was the problem. There's not a damn thing anakin can do that i cant do with Luke.

    u9ax2svi8u2x.png


    Lol I can't do well with him 🤣🤣🤣

    I agree he needs some buffs but dude, cmon. Prenerf Anakin could one hit enite teams in HvV by absorbing damage with HM at first and retribution was also insanely OP. That said I'd like him to be able to get back the ability to absorb damage and deal it back with HM but it needs to be capped.

    Anakin after the second nerf I mean
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Pre-nerf Anakin was unbalanced and anyone who says otherwise is currently just bad with the character. You can play any lightsaber hero the same way and still come out with kills. Luke is a speed demon, like the first game, but any good villain can make him run. Most Lukes overextend.

    They are not similar, no matter how many times you go over the stats. Repulse doesn't have the same area of effect as Heroic Might. Anakin is a leader of troops, Luke is more of a kill one and onto the next, always keep moving. Speed demon.

    If you're not patient with Anakin, you're going to have a bad time. On the original post you said Anakin was now a bland hero... (probably because he can't oneshot everyone and he is no longer a Battlefront GOD) no, that's not right at all. I have much more trouble with Anakins than I do Lukes. Because in essence, he's still good. You're just bad with him.

    Pre-nerf anakin was actually balanced in HvV it was GA that was the problem. There's not a damn thing anakin can do that i cant do with Luke.

    u9ax2svi8u2x.png


    Lol I can't do well with him 🤣🤣🤣
    Buhhhhh! You died 8 times as Anakin!

    This after the final nerf & that's a 5
  • Seems like I was right all along
  • Seems like I was right all along

    If only people would listen. Smh
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!