criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Droidekas high speed milestone not working

Not registering the high speed progress

Replies

• Yep, same here :(
  • F8RGE
    887 posts EA Community Manager
    Currently tracking this.
  • F8RGE said:
    Currently tracking this.
    Huh... B-Ben?
  • Yup Tanks damage milestone aint working either
  • Any update on this or did it get posted to a different thread?
  • Same here for both. On Xbox One.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • the moment you realize that this game seems to be beyond broken right now... balance issues whereever you look, force power mashup, force powers no working, bugs everywhere... not even the milestones working, nor the community quests - wow :(
  • F8RGE
    887 posts EA Community Manager
    Any update on this or did it get posted to a different thread?

Fixed in the next update.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

Retroactively fixed or we will have to do them again?
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Khemikalburn
    70 posts Member
    edited August 9
    It only took a month plus to acknowledge this issue and when to expect a fix.
  • Lyc4n
    1383 posts Member
    It only took a month plus to acknowledge this issue and when to expect a fix.

They acknowledged it before and have been on holiday, its no surprise theyve locked in a date now and not before.
  • So we have to wait until the end of the month for this fix to come with the main update?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Lyc4n
    1383 posts Member
    So we have to wait until the end of the month for this fix to come with the main update?

Most likeky, i reckon there will be a few bug fixes coming along side it
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    So we have to wait until the end of the month for this fix to come with the main update?

Most likeky, i reckon there will be a few bug fixes coming along side it

Classic DICE
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Is it really fixed ?

I played a fewgames of GA today, playing droidekas when I had the opportunity and the milestone is still not progressing...

I didn't tried to play the TX-130 ton know if the vehicules damage milestone works.
  • M3lgo wrote: »
    Is it really fixed ?

I played a fewgames of GA today, playing droidekas when I had the opportunity and the milestone is still not progressing...

I didn't tried to play the TX-130 ton know if the vehicules damage milestone works.

Tank damage milestone is supposed to be fixed, the Droideka achievement is supposed to be fixed in the next update.
  • M3lgo wrote: »
    Is it really fixed ?

Droideka milestone is still broken, but I did see progress finally showing up for the damage to vehicles with the TX-130 as of last night.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

Hey Ben, love that Felucia is coming to the game but could I ask something. Well was Felucia chosen as the next map for the game instead of places like mygeeto or coruscant.