criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Darth Vader is THE second most overpowered hero in HvV

Replies

• Psy3d wrote: »
    Just used Vader after a long time in HvV and he's still a slow tank with slow swings. Yet a good pick when your team is comprised with mostly brain dead fillers so you're on your own and party plebs are after you in groups. IMHO Vader is fine and leave him as is....don't touch his choke as it can save his rear on maps with ledges.

Let's see how he is after August changes...

I don't really care about vader I just made this so the devs don't ruin him like they did anakin.
  • For some odd reason he has received throughout the 2 years the game has been out almost nothing but buffs. He received 1 nerf which addressed his choke but, other than that just buffs. Darth Vader is a hero who cannot be beaten by a single character outside of maybe Yoda(broken) when characters are of equal skill. He easily defeats the others heroes into submission especially blaster heroes like Finn & Leia. His high defensive stamina, high health & his combo makes him THE second broken hero in HvV which will be made even worse in 2 weeks. Here's how to nerf vaders in HvV without touching him against troopers

Force Choke
    This move cannot be dodge, has 90% damage reduction, deals massive damage & to top it off has CC immunity. So he will always have a guaranteed 470 damage combo with punishing grip & 500 to 515 with rage. Where I'm I getting these numbers from when vaders choke throw combo only does 300 you say? Take a look

Performing the move like this grants him with & without rage 500 & 515 damage. That is pretty much the entire opponents health bar & leaves Finn & Leia at 1 shot & han & other at 2. Also performing it like this gives him 470 if you don't dash behind

That is just with punishing grip & focused rage. Without punishing grip & performed like the vid above he still does 400 that is guaranteed. I have seen post on here & on Reddit saying make it dodgeable which is the wrong way to solve the problem. Instead of making the move useless against sabers like passionate strike might i suggest instead of making it rollable/dodgeable nerf the damage on both moves. Force choke should do 100 damage against heroes & with punishing grip allows him to do 150. The moves CC immunity should also be removed. I should be able to be a good teammate & save my teammates from his damaging choke.

Saber throw
    The move that puts the icing on the overpowered cake is this move right here. Vaders saber throw should do 90 damage against heroes. While not remotely op by itself the move coupled with choke does way to much damage & that's without the ever elusive return hit Vader can hardly ever get. Since the damage is low vaders saber throw should be exactly like mauls in the sense that the return hit is almost always guaranteed. Which would make his saber throw card which increases the damage by 40 more viable. This along with the changes to choke mentioned above would bring his damage down to 320 & 350 without rage & punishing grip. & with rage & punishing grip 385 & 415.

OP card combination

lnqgqm5c86m6.jpg

ethp576l5enx.jpg

These 2 cards allow vader to do an extra 72 damage which equals 262 damage off a single choke & when performed like above let's him do 542 & 587 damage exactly. With the suggested nerfs above vader would do 222 damage of choke which is the exact amount of damage anakin does with retribution & drop his combo damage with these cards by 100.

Dude, yoda and vader are more or less equal
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member
    For some odd reason he has received throughout the 2 years the game has been out almost nothing but buffs. He received 1 nerf which addressed his choke but, other than that just buffs. Darth Vader is a hero who cannot be beaten by a single character outside of maybe Yoda(broken) when characters are of equal skill. He easily defeats the others heroes into submission especially blaster heroes like Finn & Leia. His high defensive stamina, high health & his combo makes him THE second broken hero in HvV which will be made even worse in 2 weeks. Here's how to nerf vaders in HvV without touching him against troopers

Force Choke
    This move cannot be dodge, has 90% damage reduction, deals massive damage & to top it off has CC immunity. So he will always have a guaranteed 470 damage combo with punishing grip & 500 to 515 with rage. Where I'm I getting these numbers from when vaders choke throw combo only does 300 you say? Take a look

Performing the move like this grants him with & without rage 500 & 515 damage. That is pretty much the entire opponents health bar & leaves Finn & Leia at 1 shot & han & other at 2. Also performing it like this gives him 470 if you don't dash behind

That is just with punishing grip & focused rage. Without punishing grip & performed like the vid above he still does 400 that is guaranteed. I have seen post on here & on Reddit saying make it dodgeable which is the wrong way to solve the problem. Instead of making the move useless against sabers like passionate strike might i suggest instead of making it rollable/dodgeable nerf the damage on both moves. Force choke should do 100 damage against heroes & with punishing grip allows him to do 150. The moves CC immunity should also be removed. I should be able to be a good teammate & save my teammates from his damaging choke.

Saber throw
    The move that puts the icing on the overpowered cake is this move right here. Vaders saber throw should do 90 damage against heroes. While not remotely op by itself the move coupled with choke does way to much damage & that's without the ever elusive return hit Vader can hardly ever get. Since the damage is low vaders saber throw should be exactly like mauls in the sense that the return hit is almost always guaranteed. Which would make his saber throw card which increases the damage by 40 more viable. This along with the changes to choke mentioned above would bring his damage down to 320 & 350 without rage & punishing grip. & with rage & punishing grip 385 & 415.

OP card combination

lnqgqm5c86m6.jpg

ethp576l5enx.jpg

These 2 cards allow vader to do an extra 72 damage which equals 262 damage off a single choke & when performed like above let's him do 542 & 587 damage exactly. With the suggested nerfs above vader would do 222 damage of choke which is the exact amount of damage anakin does with retribution & drop his combo damage with these cards by 100.

Never! Not in HvV...
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    For some odd reason he has received throughout the 2 years the game has been out almost nothing but buffs. He received 1 nerf which addressed his choke but, other than that just buffs. Darth Vader is a hero who cannot be beaten by a single character outside of maybe Yoda(broken) when characters are of equal skill. He easily defeats the others heroes into submission especially blaster heroes like Finn & Leia. His high defensive stamina, high health & his combo makes him THE second broken hero in HvV which will be made even worse in 2 weeks. Here's how to nerf vaders in HvV without touching him against troopers

Force Choke

Saber throw

OP card combination

lnqgqm5c86m6.jpg

ethp576l5enx.jpg

Never! Not in HvV...

Skill level thing
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »

Force Choke

Saber throw

OP card combination

lnqgqm5c86m6.jpg

ethp576l5enx.jpg

Never! Not in HvV...

Skill level thing

Equal Yoda and equal Vader will be Vader 7/10
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    I can see why everyone thinks Vader is a bit on the OP side. His health is incredibly high, he has damage reduction, he deals pretty good damage with his saber and his abilities are reliable.

But like everyone who makes a case for someone being overpowered, @Thechosen1_anakin you didn't mention any weaknesses or aspects of Vader's character that are below average for a saber hero to balance the discussion. It irritates me when people do that. You can't debate a character's level of 'OPness' without a fair argument of both sides. So I'll pitch in with what you missed - weak spots.

1. Speed.Most obviously, Vader is sluggish for a saber hero and he simply can't keep up with Luke, Rey, Yoda or Anakin if they decide to flee, or even worse, gang up on Vader. He is the easiest villain to gang up on and outnumber, and he is never able to escape these situations unless someone like Maul arrives & throws enemies away. That makes his high health and damage reduction justified IMO. He is vulnerable to groups of heroes and troopers.

2. Stamina. Ugh. Focused Rage is a life-saver here, and if you ask me Vader relies on it too much nowadays. Without FR, he can only strike 10 times before his stamina is depleted, and if that's not bad enough his stamina regen is also the slowest in the game by far. So he has the least attacking power, followed by the longest period of no blocking or striking. FR is a huge help because this doubles his stamina temporarily, but the ability recharges slowly, making Vader a bit more of a defensive character than say Rey or Dooku, who feel like they can strike forever and then recharge their stamina in half the time of Vader.

3. Swing Speed. Not the worst, but far below average, Vader's swing speed simply feels slow now that Luke, Rey, Anakin etc can swing faster than the game can process a lot of the time. In an R2 spam fest between Anakin vs Vader or Luke vs Vader, Anakin and Luke can strike Vader twice for every once Vader can hit them back. On paper, this shouldn't happen as their swing speeds are not double Vader's, but because of stun-locking and staggering, they can pummel Vader with strikes that the game doesn't allow you to dodge, and their strikes override Vader's.

So yeah, I can understand that Vader is very powerful and possibly the hardest villain for a blaster hero to go up against, but let's not pretend that he doesn't have some very big weaknesses which are actually only exclusive to him.

I didn't bring them up because they are none issues when a competent player has him.

speed
    Lol vader isn't as slow as people think

As you can see he can easily keep up with rey who can keep up with luke & Anakin so you're wrong in this regard.

Stamina
    Vader is a defensive tank if you're using him offensively you're doing something wrong. Should not be trying to use him like he's anakin or rey or Luke. His stamina comes back in 2.25 seconds which is just slightly under anakins. He has focused rage which allows him to swing 20 times how can you not kill anyone in that time not to mention you have choke, saber throw & focused rage. I'll never understand the stamina issue.

swing speed

Luke, rey, & Anakin without cards cannot out spam vader. Vader more than any other hero locks you up more than anyone & with his 800 & 950 health I don't even know how you can get out spammed nor should you be spamming in the 1st place.

Also idc about his high health or damage reduction. I also really just made this post cause people want vaders choke to be dodgeable & I was just coming up with a solution so they don't ruin him like anakin & so I can make a Yoda is op plz nerf post in the future.
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    Vader is in a nice place atm and if your having trouble fighting him in hvv go Yoda. Yoda is a brilliant counter to vader

Omg. Look bro just because someone makes a post like this doesn't mean they are having problems against said character.
  • bfloo
    15918 posts Member
    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    Vader is in a nice place atm and if your having trouble fighting him in hvv go Yoda. Yoda is a brilliant counter to vader

Omg. Look bro just because someone makes a post like this doesn't mean they are having problems against said character.

Vader keeps killing your Ani doesn't he?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Vader keeps killing your Ani doesn't he?

No not really. Scroll up & you'll see I don't really care I just see a lot of make vaders choke dodgeable & I don't want the playerbase to kill vader like they did anakin
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member

No Vader is a massive crutch that forgives mistakes like no other character in HvV/ HS

Well BRO I'm well aware of this and it would help if you understood the comment correctly. I said Vader is in a nice place atm and IF your having trouble e.t.c.

Fleshing out my first point I think Vader is powerful and can hold his own in a 1v1 but his stamina and speed are his biggest downfall. You have to choose your moments with Vader as to not get caught short of stamina leaving him vulnerable to attack and ontop of that escape is not an option with Vader since every hero in the game out paces him.

And especially when you have two heroes on the lightside who can not only disable his abilities (Obi wan) and hinder his movement even more (Rey) and ontop of that with Yoda being able to put pressure on with his dash AND escape out of his choke with precence, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

You need to play Vader well and know how to counter him with relevent heroes, such is the case with all heroes.
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member

Well BRO I'm well aware of this and it would help if you understood the comment correctly. I said Vader is in a nice place atm and IF your having trouble e.t.c.

Fleshing out my first point I think Vader is powerful and can hold his own in a 1v1 but his stamina and speed are his biggest downfall. You have to choose your moments with Vader as to not get caught short of stamina leaving him vulnerable to attack and ontop of that escape is not an option with Vader since every hero in the game out paces him.

And especially when you have two heroes on the lightside who can not only disable his abilities (Obi wan) and hinder his movement even more (Rey) and ontop of that with Yoda being able to put pressure on with his dash AND escape out of his choke with precence, he doesn't stand much of a chance.

You need to play Vader well and know how to counter him with relevent heroes, such is the case with all heroes.

lol no. Vader is the easiest hero to learn. Anyone can be decent with Vader while most struggle with Yoda.

No Vader is a massive crutch that forgives mistakes like no other character in HvV/ HS

I strongly disagree, infact mistakes with Vader can leave you in serious trouble, his stamina and speed are his main disadvantages, if you are out of stamina and in the midst of a fight you are in real trouble since escape isn't an option since EVERY hero in the game can outpace him
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member

I strongly disagree, infact mistakes with Vader can leave you in serious trouble, his stamina and speed are his main disadvantages, if you are out of stamina and in the midst of a fight you are in real trouble since escape isn't an option since EVERY hero in the game can outpace him

I don’t think so. For every action you take against Vader you will take the damage or more as he can easily outspam you with better health.

I don’t think so. For every action you take against Vader you will take the damage or more as he can easily outspam you with better health.

Yes if you are a SABER SPAMMER and think you can outspam him you are as u say done for. You need to chip his health and put him on the backfoot. If you give Vader room to breath you will be subsequently punished.
  • bfloo
    15918 posts Member

Making mistakes with any hero should leave you in trouble.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Making mistakes with any hero should leave you in trouble.

Yes you are right

I main the heck outta vader BRO it's to easy to do good with him. Cheese hero

Same here matey got him to lvl 150 but I just don't see the need for any sort of nerf to him, hes in a nice place atm and people will soon be crying when he's been diced

Same here matey got him to lvl 150 but I just don't see the need for any sort of nerf to him, hes in a nice place atm and people will soon be crying when he's been diced

Diced by DICE.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Psy3d wrote: »
    Just used Vader after a long time in HvV and he's still a slow tank with slow swings. Yet a good pick when your team is comprised with mostly brain dead fillers so you're on your own and party plebs are after you in groups. IMHO Vader is fine and leave him as is....don't touch his choke as it can save his rear on maps with ledges.

I don't really care about vader I just made this so the devs don't ruin him like they did anakin.

Lol...
    Poor Ani...
  • KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »

Lol...
    Poor Ani...

Yes poor ani. They nerfed him but making yoda overpowered & making luke am exact copy of him but better

When you say Vader "can hold his own in a 1v1," do you actually mean he "slaughters every single LS Hero in a 1v1"?

There are situations where Vader's stamina is an issue, but they usually come about when he's being attacked by multiple people. This is why I believe his new star card will be very useful, despite what others may think.

I'll give you this... you articulated a scenario in which Vader is likely dead. Albeit a 3v1 scenario in which every character outside of Bolting Boba/Flyaway Fett would be dead.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

When you say Vader "can hold his own in a 1v1," do you actually mean he "slaughters every single LS Hero in a 1v1"?

There are situations where Vader's stamina is an issue, but they usually come about when he's being attacked by multiple people. This is why I believe his new star card will be very useful, despite what others may think.

I'll give you this... you articulated a scenario in which Vader is likely dead. Albeit a 3v1 scenario in which every character outside of Bolting Boba/Flyaway Fett would be dead.

I actually came around to the fact it may be a good card. Vader just has so many options once his health card is passive idk what to use for him.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »

lerodemmy wrote: »

Haha yes I would agree that a 1v1 with Vader doesn't end well pretty much most of the time but that is the crux of Vader, he is a tank after all and needs to be treated as such.

As a solo player, Vader in hvv is my main man, especially now after the new hvv update which in my opinion was absolutely not needed as the old hvv was much better for solo play but that's by the by. He is a great team punisher and I think that this is a good thing due to the lightside having such effective team playing heroes.

The combination of Rey and Obi wan is a leathal one and with an organised team the lightside can be a very difficult fight and team to break up.

The combination of Rey and Obi wan is a leathal one and with an organised team the lightside can be a very difficult fight and team to break up.

So is the combination of Kylo and Boba.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Mcnally98
    110 posts Member
    edited August 14

Agreed but kylos freeze can be blocked where as Rey's and Obi's mind trick can't be blocked and is a guaranteed debuff and can last longer and has a wider range

Agreed but kylos freeze can be blocked where as Rey's and Obi's mind trick can't be blocked and is a guaranteed debuff and can last longer and has a wider range

Pull into freeze breaks your block. Only the savvy players know this though

Yes this is also true but again kylos pull can be blocked. I don't find myself being pulled very much at all since I know to predict ability usage. More savvy players know to let the enemy use up their abilities and then counter attack

Yes this is also true but again kylos pull can be blocked. I don't find myself being pulled very much at all since I know to predict ability usage. More savvy players know to let the enemy use up their abilities and then counter attack

I dont think you got that right. When u block and Kylo uses pull on you, you will get staggered for a second allowing for Freeze to get through if used immediately after Pull.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

I dont think you got that right. When u block and Kylo uses pull on you, you will get staggered for a second allowing for Freeze to get through if used immediately after Pull.

Yes but understand that now u have a situation where you're hoping that the freeze comes out quick enough after the pull stagger, and given that there will be action going on so you have all these things to consider. This is a sub optimal situation where as the mind trick can be used and forgotten about you don't have to worry at all if you landed it since it is guaranteed. As I say how often do you successfully pull that off. Let's say you do freeze the enemy what's to say that all of them weren't frozen (which is the case most of the time) in which you then have to contend with the other hero's whilst trying to pull of your inconsistent combo
  • They need to address the fact that Chewy and Lando can't stun vader anymore when he is force choking people including themselves.

As this game and the servers have latency like any other game if you throw the device before vader force chokes lando or chewy then it's game over for the both because shock can't stop his force choke anymore! Vader can get you with force choke even if you activated before him because device animation time is longer than vader's choke animation, so he always wins.

Here is the solution for lando's device, it should at least cancel vader's choke if not shock him. Chewy only if he jumps to do ground slam should be invulnerable to force powers, but running with ground slam he should still be vulnerable.
  • They need to address the fact that Chewy and Lando can't stun vader anymore when he is force choking people including themselves.

As this game and the servers have latency like any other game if you throw the device before vader force chokes lando or chewy then it's game over for the both because shock can't stop his force choke anymore! Vader can get you with force choke even if you activated before him because device animation time is longer than vader's choke animation, so he always wins.

Here is the solution for lando's device, it should at least cancel vader's choke if not shock him. Chewy only if he jumps to do ground slam should be invulnerable to force powers, but running with ground slam he should still be vulnerable.

Stun immunity bro
  • Gon plz stop. If you keep doing this, who knows what will happen. Gon Goon Goooon!!!
  • Gon plz stop. If you keep doing this, who knows what will happen. Gon Goon Goooon!!!

s7cb8e8thsws.gif
    Goooooooon
  • SQJACKIE
    1000 posts Member
    And he is supossed to. He is Darth Vader did you know?
  • SQJACKIE
    1000 posts Member
    Saber throw sucks, it doesn't hit your back when you lock the front and it leaves you exposed to pushes and force attacks
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member
    SQJACKIE wrote: »

Then yoda should be even better(by a mile)
  • LucKazama wrote: »
    LucKazama wrote: »
    Axone wrote: »
    Remove CC immunity OR reduce dmg reduction during choke from 90% to 25% but allow to stack with Furious Resilience card.
    Other than that, Vader is a powerful hero in the right spot.

Nah. Choke combo is pretty op & unfair to blaster heroes.

I mean i kinda agree but you would have to get relatively close in order to preform said combo and within that time they could do massive damage or maybe even kill you so i mean it sounds pretty fair
    Except all HvV maps are extremely close quarters environments so it makes it ridiculously easy to approach as Vader. And Vader neither has a slow movement speed or small range with his choke. He moves much faster than all Blaster Heroes and his choke has a bigger radius than Dooku’s lightning stun. I’m sure Vader could easily approach and kill off a player using aimbot and some decent damage hacks from a good 20 meters away. Totes bawamced rite gyes

Well yea true but there is typically a han,lando or chewy on field or even worse 2 of the 3 so thats alot of damage that can be done to vader with them stuns and my personal most hated weapon the MIGHTY BOWCASTER.Don't get mean wrong typically when vader is on top of a blaster hero its over but at the same time han,lando and chewy have the means to possibly survive and or kill.Im not against a nerf a or buff i just personally feel hes pretty solid where he's at
    So you admit that he can only be effectively taken out in a 2 or 3 v 1?
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    It’s a game not a movie. Balance is key my friend.
    Saber throw sucks, it doesn't hit your back when you lock the front and it leaves you exposed to pushes and force attacks
    It’s better in every way than Maul’s throw, stop complaining when he has it better off than others. And every single ability will open you up for attacks of not timed correctly. Again, stop complaining when it’s the exact same on other characters.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • CC_1010
    2462 posts Member
    It’s a game not a movie. Balance is key my friend.
    It’s better in every way than Maul’s throw, stop complaining when he has it better off than others. And every single ability will open you up for attacks of not timed correctly. Again, stop complaining when it’s the exact same on other characters.
    Saying Vader’s throw is a weakness is laughable.
  • As a Vader cult member I accept the fact when Vader kills me, I wish there was a bow down emote so I can bow to him as he chokes me.
  • As a Vader cult member I accept the fact when Vader kills me, I wish there was a bow down emote so I can bow to him as he chokes me.

Lol
  • Werowe4
    392 posts Member
    edited August 15
    I would be onboard with reducing Vader’s saber throw damage to heroes to 100 per hit if the choke damage is increased against non-heroes to 150 base. I don’t think choke’s CC immunity should be removed though unless its cool-down were substantially reduced, as it’s really supposed to be used defensively in its present state while playing GA (acknowledging, yes, that it’s mainly used offensively in HvV via the combo referenced by the OP).

Force Choke

Saber throw

OP card combination

lnqgqm5c86m6.jpg

ethp576l5enx.jpg

Never! Not in HvV...

I disagree. In HvV, a good Yoda player should be able to win most 1v1’s against Vader, even assuming a good Vader player. In my own experience, with good players and all abilities available for both, a Vader v. Yoda 1 on 1, will generally end up with Vader defeated and Yoda with low health (usually with some of his remaining health being from his buff). Yoda’s block-breaking dashes, small size and superior agility compared to Vader are what puts him over the edge in these engagements, again, in my experience (playing as both).
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    I can see why everyone thinks Vader is a bit on the OP side. His health is incredibly high, he has damage reduction, he deals pretty good damage with his saber and his abilities are reliable.

But like everyone who makes a case for someone being overpowered, @Thechosen1_anakin you didn't mention any weaknesses or aspects of Vader's character that are below average for a saber hero to balance the discussion. It irritates me when people do that. You can't debate a character's level of 'OPness' without a fair argument of both sides. So I'll pitch in with what you missed - weak spots.

1. Speed.Most obviously, Vader is sluggish for a saber hero and he simply can't keep up with Luke, Rey, Yoda or Anakin if they decide to flee, or even worse, gang up on Vader. He is the easiest villain to gang up on and outnumber, and he is never able to escape these situations unless someone like Maul arrives & throws enemies away. That makes his high health and damage reduction justified IMO. He is vulnerable to groups of heroes and troopers.

2. Stamina. Ugh. Focused Rage is a life-saver here, and if you ask me Vader relies on it too much nowadays. Without FR, he can only strike 10 times before his stamina is depleted, and if that's not bad enough his stamina regen is also the slowest in the game by far. So he has the least attacking power, followed by the longest period of no blocking or striking. FR is a huge help because this doubles his stamina temporarily, but the ability recharges slowly, making Vader a bit more of a defensive character than say Rey or Dooku, who feel like they can strike forever and then recharge their stamina in half the time of Vader.

3. Swing Speed. Not the worst, but far below average, Vader's swing speed simply feels slow now that Luke, Rey, Anakin etc can swing faster than the game can process a lot of the time. In an R2 spam fest between Anakin vs Vader or Luke vs Vader, Anakin and Luke can strike Vader twice for every once Vader can hit them back. On paper, this shouldn't happen as their swing speeds are not double Vader's, but because of stun-locking and staggering, they can pummel Vader with strikes that the game doesn't allow you to dodge, and their strikes override Vader's.

So yeah, I can understand that Vader is very powerful and possibly the hardest villain for a blaster hero to go up against, but let's not pretend that he doesn't have some very big weaknesses which are actually only exclusive to him.

This is why i think hes pretty solid where hes at despite being strong as hell.Personally when it comes to blasters i get dealt with pretty easily with his movement speed and him jumping doesnt make it any better