criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Question for the biggest CT Tease

jordi1337
1409 posts Member
edited August 17
when you were talking about the gamescom Ct being bigger than the ea play ct, did you mean the ea play ct from this year or from last year? if u talked about the one from this year you overhyped a few people i think :D
Post edited by jordi1337 on

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    4675 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Title edited as calling out community managers and officials is not allowed.
    Don't call out Community Managers and Officials in thread titles. Be cool, folks. We know you want to grab our attention, but good thread titles like the example in Dos will help you get our attention much easier.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines#latest
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    when you were talking about the gamescom Ct being bigger than the ea play ct, did you mean the ea play ct from this year or from last year? if u talked about the one from this year you overhyped a few people i think :D

It’s only going to be bigger because of the star cards. It takes forever to explain each new tweak and card that they added.

• jordi1337 wrote: »

It’s only going to be bigger because of the star cards. It takes forever to explain each new tweak and card that they added.

i dont think its star cards but something will probably be stretched out
  • They always stretch out the CT with a bunch of lore to make it seem bigger.
  • They always stretch out the CT with a bunch of lore to make it seem bigger.

yes :D
  • Lyc4n
    1346 posts Member
    Its probably only because this ct includes both the things coming to the game this month and plans for the future. If you think they need to do the star cards and explain the 2 new modes as well as a skin or two i would imagine. Maybe a couple of pics of felucia. A new reinforcement for cis and republic. Maybe ahsoka and ventress. Dont think anything else will come apart from maybe they will be bringing cs to other eras as an official announcement.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    Its probably only because this ct includes both the things coming to the game this month and plans for the future. If you think they need to do the star cards and explain the 2 new modes as well as a skin or two i would imagine. Maybe a couple of pics of felucia. A new reinforcement for cis and republic. Maybe ahsoka and ventress. Dont think anything else will come apart from maybe they will be bringing cs to other eras as an official announcement.

it thats true they have massively overhyped again like so many times
  • Lyc4n
    1346 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »

it thats true they have massively overhyped again like so many times

After ben said commandos rnt the prophecy im really trying to bring down my stabdards for my own good