criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Heroes Unleashed is Finally Over!!! :)

Prev1
Heroes Unleashed is thankfully over, now it’s back to the Majority instead of catering to a vocal minority. You like a cluster of heroes on the battlefield, go play HVV.

Replies

• unit900000 wrote: »
    Heroes Unleashed is thankfully over, now it’s back to the Majority instead of catering to a vocal minority. You like a cluster of heroes on the battlefield, go play HVV.

from my experience with most of the people I know and play with id say most actually like heroes unleashed so I wouldn't say the ones that like heroes unleashed are just some vocal minority.

Im kinda on the opposite, all my buddies kinda hate it.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Thank god, now you can enjoy the game to some extent again...

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • I never even got to play it because Xbox servers seemed to be glitched all weekend
  • I never even got to play it because Xbox servers seemed to be glitched all weekend

Did you change servers? I’m on the European server normally but switched to Virginia because of the atrocious lag
  • Unless youre playing as part of a good co ordinated team HU is pretty much hell.

But with a team of friends it can be fun. For like 2 days
  • ROMG4
    2887 posts Member
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    People fricking suck at this game.

Untitled-3.jpg
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1

• HU in a separate tab for the weekend and the problem is solved
  • I played HvV and cs instead. I played a few rounds I didn't care for it. And I played some 2015. I don't like the mode. But I can see where some would. This time I won't hate on it so much cause I like some game modes that others don't. Speaking of I have still yet to play star fighter hvv. Anyone game around 11am mountain time? Hit me up on Xbox. Mike don't work but I'm game.
  • unit900000 wrote: »

from my experience with most of the people I know and play with id say most actually like heroes unleashed so I wouldn't say the ones that like heroes unleashed are just some vocal minority.

That's because they suck when it comes to GA or they think GA is trash unless heroes unleash is out. Vocal minority.
  • Heroes Unleashed is thankfully over, now it’s back to the Majority instead of catering to a vocal minority. You like a cluster of heroes on the battlefield, go play HVV.

Nah, it’s back to dominating GA with only troopers to oppose me again. Vanilla, easy, and so old now it’s boring. In HU my opponents have a means to provide a proper challenge. In standard GA, they do not.

It’s long since become stale just running around farmers troopers. If you’re relatively new to the game then I understand. But if you’ve played since launch and still enjoy stomping troopers with heroes, then I got nothing for you really, other than this.

Real players like real competition. GA doesn’t provide that. It’s why I’m just about done with this game. The next update/announcement better be a game changer or it’s lights out for me. Or until the next HU event.
  • Heroes Unleashed is thankfully over, now it’s back to the Majority instead of catering to a vocal minority. You like a cluster of heroes on the battlefield, go play HVV.

Nah, it’s back to dominating GA with only troopers to oppose me again. Vanilla, easy, and so old now it’s boring. In HU my opponents have a means to provide a proper challenge. In standard GA, they do not.

It’s long since become stale just running around farmers troopers. If you’re relatively new to the game then I understand. But if you’ve played since launch and still enjoy stomping troopers with heroes, then I got nothing for you really, other than this.

Real players like real competition. GA doesn’t provide that. It’s why I’m just about done with this game. The next update/announcement better be a game changer or it’s lights out for me. Or until the next HU event.

Exactly, heroes and villains are so op with the health on kill that skillful players are bored and playing trooper, you feel like the AI in arcade, just making up the numbers, waiting to be slaughtered!

EA pleeeese, just try and give us troopers only weekend. What can you loose? Compare the player base with HU and you will get a better feel of what the community want?

Tried to play GA this weekend, what a disaster! It was a mixed bag of one sided matches, quitting, getting put in the same lobby, or in a empty lobby, end of games (filling space because the other player quit because of one sided match), the matchmaking was ... don't have the correct word. I spend most of my time staring at the loading screen and not playing the game that I used to be fanatical about.

Have EA ran out of ideas?

The next update/announcement better be a game changer or it’s lights out for me.

This right here. Ahsoka, weapons & commandos are hopefully announced. This game being 102 gigs also doesn't help. Bf15 had more weapons & maps yet is only 47 gigs
  • It's good fun, and GA on Geonosis was absolute all out war yesterday and I loved it!

The next update/announcement better be a game changer or it’s lights out for me.

This right here. Ahsoka, weapons & commandos are hopefully announced. This game being 102 gigs also doesn't help. Bf15 had more weapons & maps yet is only 47 gigs

Agreed. I’m hoping for an announcement of CS expanding to other eras.
  • Alwe15
    1012 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Nothing that last 3 days is going to bother me.

I agree with you quite often.

I love HU, but not some other events. It’s just a weekend.

Commonsense from you both. There are plenty of events I give a hard pass. You won't see me moaning and whining on here about them.
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Nothing that last 3 days is going to bother me.

Preach. The moaning by the same people gets comical.
  • I just played Blast and HVV and the event was a nonissue.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Never come back
    k82l9cq9jwwt.gif
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    HU in a separate tab for the weekend and the problem is solved

This, so much this.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »

This, so much this.

But if you’re going to put it in a separate tab, then it’s game over, problem solved.

Just leave it there, permanently, and let players play either ruleset whenever they want to.
  • rollind24 wrote: »

This, so much this.

But if you’re going to put it in a separate tab, then it’s game over, problem solved.

Just leave it there, permanently, and let players play either ruleset whenever they want to.

also, it does not bother me, what annoys me is that DICE imposes its choices on all players, personally, I do not like HU but I do not want to prevent people who like to play momant that it separates by a tab, it can have all that want ^^
    everyone would be happy
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    HU is too hard for bad players.

So much truth in that statement.

I look forward to HU everytime they announce it.
  • I was on vacation, how was it?
    rollind24 wrote: »

This, so much this.

also, it does not bother me, what annoys me is that DICE imposes its choices on all players, personally, I do not like HU but I do not want to prevent people who like to play momant that it separates by a tab, it can have all that want ^^
    everyone would be happy

Yeah. And they’ve never even attempted an explanation as to why not. CS hasn’t diminished GA lobbies in the least. Not on my sever. Neither would a few more selections.

This, so much this.

everyone would be happy

Yeah. And they’ve never even attempted an explanation as to why not. CS hasn’t diminished GA lobbies in the least. Not on my sever. Neither would a few more selections.

yes it could also apply to HvV with those who liked the target system too, the principle of a game is to have the choice and play has made you happy or DICE focuses to restrain its content even its events can be brought to restrictive content like "night map" or "only map clone wars" ....
  • I typically enjoy HU for a full day of play but this weekend I just couldn't get in to it. I wound up playing HvV for most of the day on Saturday instead.
  • that's why we need all game's content offline, so we all can customize our experience with it having to tolerate anyone else's bad tastes
  • ZiggyXT wrote: »
    I typically enjoy HU for a full day of play but this weekend I just couldn't get in to it. I wound up playing HvV for most of the day on Saturday instead.

That’s interesting. I find HU to be HvV, but better in every single way.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4147 posts Member
    edited August 19

This, so much this.

everyone would be happy

yes it could also apply to HvV with those who liked the target system too, the principle of a game is to have the choice and play has made you happy or DICE focuses to restrain its content even its events can be brought to restrictive content like "night map" or "only map clone wars" ....

It absolutely applies to HvV. HvV should have at least 3-4 ruleset variances available.
  • SSJSnoop
    2110 posts Member
    People love crying.

This, so much this.

everyone would be happy

I kind of understand that logic but to me, that’s the whole point of a special event that’s a limited time. Changes the game mode up. And it helps other lobbies for those that don’t like HU, they play other modes.