criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Heroes Unleashed is Finally Over!!! :)

2Next

Replies

• ghawar18 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    HU in a separate tab for the weekend and the problem is solved

This, so much this.

But if you’re going to put it in a separate tab, then it’s game over, problem solved.

Just leave it there, permanently, and let players play either ruleset whenever they want to.

also, it does not bother me, what annoys me is that DICE imposes its choices on all players, personally, I do not like HU but I do not want to prevent people who like to play momant that it separates by a tab, it can have all that want ^^
    everyone would be happy

Yeah. And they’ve never even attempted an explanation as to why not. CS hasn’t diminished GA lobbies in the least. Not on my sever. Neither would a few more selections.

yes it could also apply to HvV with those who liked the target system too, the principle of a game is to have the choice and play has made you happy or DICE focuses to restrain its content even its events can be brought to restrictive content like "night map" or "only map clone wars" ....

It absolutely applies to HvV. HvV should have at least 3-4 ruleset variances available.

I had already made a post on it.

battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/136737/concept-3-variants-of-hvv#latest

On an exchange of ideas with @bfloo , I proposed for HvV "system target "to add a cumulative penalty of 5 seconds respawn each time a hero died, to give time to his hunter to overcome the last hero runner Major problem of the old target system, then I was suerged to remove the target to change the condition of victory: you win when all the enemy heroes are in the respawn menu at the same time, that do you think?
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    HU in a separate tab for the weekend and the problem is solved

This, so much this.

But if you’re going to put it in a separate tab, then it’s game over, problem solved.

Just leave it there, permanently, and let players play either ruleset whenever they want to.

I’d be fine with that also
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I honestly don’t mind it, like yeah definitely not something to add for more than three days to be honest. But it’s not too bad, still enjoy it 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Yeah it's fun for a weekend once in awhile. It should not be permanent unless it's in a separate tab from normal GA. What gets me are the people who have complete meltdowns about it LOL. HU weekend ruined my life!!!🤣🤷‍♂️
  • Yeah it's fun for a weekend once in awhile. It should not be permanent unless it's in a separate tab from normal GA. What gets me are the people who have complete meltdowns about it LOL. HU weekend ruined my life!!!🤣🤷‍♂️

let's say that the game is already in a catastrophic state, you must also accept that many players are looking for a strategic game play based on skills and team play and not chaos ^^
    Yeah it's fun for a weekend once in awhile. It should not be permanent unless it's in a separate tab from normal GA. What gets me are the people who have complete meltdowns about it LOL. HU weekend ruined my life!!!🤣🤷‍♂️

let's say that the game is already in a catastrophic state, you must also accept that many players are looking for a strategic game play based on skills and team play and not chaos ^^

And you must accept that MANY players enjoy the event. Its 3 days.... If that ruins your life, I feel sad for you.
    Yeah it's fun for a weekend once in awhile. It should not be permanent unless it's in a separate tab from normal GA. What gets me are the people who have complete meltdowns about it LOL. HU weekend ruined my life!!!🤣🤷‍♂️

If they're looking for that type of game, they aren't playing BF2. They're playing Battlefield, Apex, maybe even Fortnite, but not BF2 for strategic gameplay and team play.

If they're looking for that type of game, they aren't playing BF2. They're playing Battlefield, Apex, maybe even Fortnite, but not BF2 for strategic gameplay and team play.

I would actually say this game actually does take a lot of game knowledge and team play do to so many different things that come into play in a GA match: troopers, heroes, reinforcements, and all the different vehicles most of them have counters. take a LAAT for example its extremely strong but easy to take out if you know what to kill it with if your teams not smart enough to take it out your going to have a bad time you need to know counters to these things and you need the team work to execute said counter its bad team work if someone dont want to switch to a heavy to kill a LAAT.

this isn't even mentioning things like map layout that might make say a hero or jet trooper stronger on one map/phase then another or maybe your on a clone wars map so picking Han might be a bad idea if the enemy team has droidekas pushing up front.

this game does actually take a good level of skill, game knowledge and team play at least in GA AT ITS CORE but the main problems right now is balance issues such as Yoda or speeder bikes being to strong.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • this game at least GA wise has so much potential but balance issues and glitches just plague it to death.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    2424 posts Member
    edited August 20

And you must accept that MANY players enjoy the event. Its 3 days.... If that ruins your life, I feel sad for you.

lol, but you have a 12-year-old child mentality ???? read again what I just said above. why do you want to impose this on the base of the players, it is you the egotistical player, your pleasure does not have more importance than mine ... think about it

Ok you're resorting to insults cool. Way to kill your credibility. Hypocrite. What you have basically said is that your pleasure is more important than anyone elses... who has the 12 year old mentality🤔 Now butt out grown ups are talking

lol, but you have a 12-year-old child mentality ???? read again what I just said above. why do you want to impose this on the base of the players, it is you the egotistical player, your pleasure does not have more importance than mine ... think about it

Ok you're resorting to insults cool. Way to kill your credibility. Hypocrite. What you have basically said is that your pleasure is more important than anyone elses... who has the 12 year old mentality🤔 Now butt out grown ups are talking

my god, you understand in the sense that suits you ... I said that your personal pleasure in the game should not be superior / inferior to other players, it's better? and yes, I say that you are selfish because you want to impose this mode to everyone while solutions exist to satisfy ALL players, I hope you understand this time.
  • Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and add you to my ignore list so I dont have to read anymore of your dumbassery👍MTFBWY

Weak argument. They “impose” night time maps, but no one complains about that. All games “impose” something for a LIMITED time and they do just fine. As said, a lot of people like HU unfortunately, so that’s why it’s around. They don’t make you play it, play blast and strike that weekend or not at all, what MAKES you play GA that specific weekend and they even gave you a monthish warning it was coming. Do your pleasures mean more than his? It’s 3 days out of 30 and even then, it’s not every month. Such a weird argument. Don’t like it don’t play it, they don’t owe you regular GA 365 days of the year, it’s a different kind of event, which is better than just reduced battle points for a specific class

can you play GA normally? no, so it's imposed, and even if it lasts only 3 days, it's not an exuse, it's crazy that you prefer to impose force this on players, are you afraid to see the number of your community in broad daylight? let's play people with what he likes, the 2 parties would have the choice with a tab for the event of the week end or even permanently if DICE did it, I do not see that which disturbs you in it

why could not they be entitled to this in bf2? many things could be done to satisfy all players, like ranked games, an ELO for example. I like star wars and battlefront and I do not see why it should be reserved for a specific community ^^

I like Battlefront as well, but it's just not that kind of game. it's not designed to be some kind of strategic, team-oriented shooter. If it was there would be game chat, a decent party system from launch, and not so arcade-like. It's a game meant for casual players overall. Doesn't mean people can't play strategically, but most aren't playing Battlefront for that.

I also find it unlikely that any kind of ranked game mode would be popular in BF. Too many balance issues for it to be taken seriously especially this late in the games life.
  • vonVile
    364 posts Member
    edited August 20
    Heroes Unleashed should be permanent. Its the only time GA is actually fun to play. Just raise their BP costs to 6000 and 8000.
  • OoiiHooked_22
    2824 posts Member
    edited August 20

Weak argument. They “impose” night time maps, but no one complains about that. All games “impose” something for a LIMITED time and they do just fine. As said, a lot of people like HU unfortunately, so that’s why it’s around. They don’t make you play it, play blast and strike that weekend or not at all, what MAKES you play GA that specific weekend and they even gave you a monthish warning it was coming. Do your pleasures mean more than his? It’s 3 days out of 30 and even then, it’s not every month. Such a weird argument. Don’t like it don’t play it, they don’t owe you regular GA 365 days of the year, it’s a different kind of event, which is better than just reduced battle points for a specific class

can you play GA normally? no, so it's imposed, and even if it lasts only 3 days, it's not an exuse, it's crazy that you prefer to impose force this on players, are you afraid to see the number of your community in broad daylight? let's play people with what he likes, the 2 parties would have the choice with a tab for the event of the week end or even permanently if DICE did it, I do not see that which disturbs you in it

Gonna assume your language isn’t english which is 100000000% okay but it’s hard to get your points. I would bet If they gave us a player count of a HU weekend, it would be higher than a regular GA weekend, but I don’t have proof and they won’t give us the info. It does matter it last 3 days becuase it’s an EVENT, it’s not supposed to be normal. Most new people buy this game for hero’s or just because it’s Star Wars and fun, becuase if they are buying it and hoping it’s a successful shooter game they will be sorely mistaken. I don’t even play HU unless I’m on in a squad, it’s way more fun with friends. It would be selfish to make this event permanent, it’s generous that it’s only 1 weekend

I wouldn’t mind having a separate tab for it, just don’t see why they would want that with how much attention HU gives to that game mode. Idk i think of all the flack this game gets this is a random complaint when there are 3 other non hero modes you could play if you really want that strategic itch
  • @F8RGE any word or cryptic hints about if GA gets “more popular” for HU?! Would love to know
  • Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and add you to my ignore list so I dont have to read anymore of your dumbassery👍MTFBWY

great good do you, good wind ^^

Gonna assume your language isn’t english which is 100000000% okay but it’s hard to get your points. I would bet If they gave us a player count of a HU weekend, it would be higher than a regular GA weekend, but I don’t have proof and they won’t give us the info. It does matter it last 3 days becuase it’s an EVENT, it’s not supposed to be normal. Most new people buy this game for hero’s or just because it’s Star Wars and fun, becuase if they are buying it and hoping it’s a successful shooter game they will be sorely mistaken. I don’t even play HU unless I’m on in a squad, it’s way more fun with friends. It would be selfish to make this event permanent, it’s generous that it’s only 1 weekend

I wouldn’t mind having a separate tab for it, just don’t see why they would want that with how much attention HU gives to that game mode. Idk i think of all the flack this game gets this is a random complaint when there are 3 other non hero modes you could play if you really want that strategic itch

I’ve never really liked the notion of “more players means it is more popular” as the only evidence. For example, I played HU this weekend, not because I enjoy the event but because I wanted to grief every Hero player I came across with the Stinger pistol. So although I hate the mode, I am included in the overall player count.
    To compare, it is like when people say “this movie isn’t unpopular, look at how much money it made” when plenty of people disliked it however their money is still included in the earnings
  • ZiggyXT wrote: »
    I typically enjoy HU for a full day of play but this weekend I just couldn't get in to it. I wound up playing HvV for most of the day on Saturday instead.

That’s interesting. I find HU to be HvV, but better in every single way.

And that is why it is awful for Trooper players

I’m with you. GA with no heroes would also be phenomenal.
    I typically enjoy HU for a full day of play but this weekend I just couldn't get in to it. I wound up playing HvV for most of the day on Saturday instead.

that's it, HU or the event would disturb me less if the reverse we would have had events like "GA without hero" week end basic weapons only "or" week end price BP doubled ", we currently have only events that favors a game even more chaotic although the game is in itself already very chaotic.

^^ Variety is the spice of life...that is why I play BF and specifically GA. Lets be positive and give EA ideas for special events if they lack the imagination to do so themselves? I dare you....
  • I’ve never really liked the notion of “more players means it is more popular” as the only evidence. For example, I played HU this weekend, not because I enjoy the event but because I wanted to grief every Hero player I came across with the Stinger pistol. So although I hate the mode, I am included in the overall player count.
    To compare, it is like when people say “this movie isn’t unpopular, look at how much money it made” when plenty of people disliked it however their money is still included in the earnings

Popular doesn't equal liked...though I think most play HU because they like it.
  • I love HU so much!! Its like an extended HvV, or similar to the HvV from BF2015. There's so much action, bloodbath going on. I wish HU can stay forever <3
  • Heroes Unleashed is thankfully over, now it’s back to the Majority instead of catering to a vocal minority. You like a cluster of heroes on the battlefield, go play HVV.

You post about this every time like you are updating your status on facebook

Good riddance 😂😂😂
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    2424 posts Member
    edited August 20
    Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and add you to my ignore list so I dont have to read anymore of your dumbassery👍MTFBWY

Good riddance 😂😂😂

"Good riddance to those who disagree with me"...typical attitude of you HU haters lmao. "Its not what I want, so screw everyone who likes it! They are the minority!" To use your own logic against you if you don't like HU weekend then go play blast or strike or CS🤣👍😘

Good riddance 😂😂😂

"Good riddance to those who disagree with me"...typical attitude of you HU haters lmao. "Its not what I want, so screw everyone who likes it! They are the minority!" To use your own logic against you if you don't like HU weekend then go play blast or strike or CS🤣👍😘
    You’re the one who put me on the ignore list cause you got your feelings hurt 😂😘
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    2424 posts Member
    edited August 20
    LOL no... I put a different user on the ignore list because he resorted to childish name calling... @CommanderColt121 if I ignored you, how could I respond to your post🤔 who got their feelings hurt?
    Post edited by Lawnmow3rMan on

Good riddance 😂😂😂

No, good debaras with you, your mind remains closed and closed, I regularly discuss with people who do not agree with me without arguing, it is your haughty behavior that is responsible for this. think about it ^^

you are exactly doing that you reproach me, peace on you my friend ^^
  • LOL no... I put a different user on the ignore list because he resorted to childish name calling... @CommanderColt121 if I ignored you, how could I respond to your post🤔 who got their feelings hurt?
    Fair enough, I just thought it was me you were referring to my bad.