criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

3 main hero / villain changes that need to be in the August patch

1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!
Count Dooku's lightsaber connects with enemies maybe 2/3's of the time, his middle ability often glitches out with the animations, his exposed weakness ability also leaves him in an animation for 2 seconds allowing him to easily be shot.

2. NERF RESTRICTING MIND TRICK
I don't think there's a single person that thinks Obi-Wan's mind trick isn't OP, it leaves blaster heroes COMPLETELY defenseless & with cards it lasts for an insane amount of time, like 6 seconds (enough time for 5 people to gun you down in GA)!! it should last for 2 without cards and 3 with cards OR it needs to not disable rolls.

3. REMOVE/NERF IN-AIR RECOVERY!!
Dice, you did this to make boba more viable in GA but it does literally nothing, please just make ion shot / explosive shot not knock him out of the air, that'd make him way more viable then this awful in air recovery that breaks HvV

@F8RGE please tell me at least 1 of these is being fixed in the august update.
th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
-Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
-Lego Yoda

Replies

• 1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!
    Count Dooku's lightsaber connects with enemies maybe 2/3's of the time, his middle ability often glitches out with the animations, his exposed weakness ability also leaves him in an animation for 2 seconds allowing him to easily be shot.

I don't think there's a single person that thinks Obi-Wan's mind trick isn't OP, it leaves blaster heroes COMPLETELY defenseless & with cards it lasts for an insane amount of time, like 6 seconds (enough time for 5 people to gun you down in GA)!! it should last for 2 without cards and 3 with cards OR it needs to not disable rolls.

Dice, you did this to make boba more viable in GA but it does literally nothing, please just make ion shot / explosive shot not knock him out of the air, that'd make him way more viable then this awful in air recovery that breaks HvV

Yikes you forgot OP master Yoda and spam daddy Luke
  • 1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

I've never had an issue with killing Yoda, and yeah luke does need some rebalancing now. I'm not sure why people say Yoda is OP? I've never encountered one who carried the match, but, his dash should be made to not go through blocks.
    th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • 1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

Same goes for the dark side. Once Vader chokes someone or Kylo freezes, a team can wipe you out within seconds. That’s one of Obi-Wans best abilities. Get used to it.
  • Dooku’s Expose Weakness lasts for approx. 6 seconds.
  • Passionate strike buff
  • 1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

I've never had an issue with killing Yoda, and yeah luke does need some rebalancing now. I'm not sure why people say Yoda is OP? I've never encountered one who carried the match, but, his dash should be made to not go through blocks.

Yoda is already one of the best heroes in GA, in GA I can definitely carry, as for HvV, he is above average
  • 1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

Completely agree with all of this
  • 1. Rey and Obi mind control should not stack.
    2. Health buffs should not stack.
    3. The saber hit snapback needs to go (you dodge away, get pulled back to path of saber over and over).
    4. The problem where aim jumps 90 degrees suddenly need to go.
  • Rinku
    88 posts Member
    1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

Just wait till he gets his new card, all the Anakin haters and Luke fanboys will finally see the problem they caused. Yoda is way too powerful in large modes

The only way it can be accepted is if every time Yoda dies the Lego Yoda death sound plays.

Luke is going to be insane with the upcoming Starcard, perhaps even near pre-patch Anakin levels of broken-ness.
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

• JMaster
    2197 posts Member
    As far as nerfs go, honestly I'd be okay with Yoda only having 600 health. He's got a stellar health buff, he's now as fast and agile as every other Force user, his attacks are faster AND deal more damage to boot, with his Unleash he goes-

... "I eat lazors!", and he's a tiny target. I think that's a fair trade-off for 100 less health.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • CC_1010
    1780 posts Member
    1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

1. FIX COUNT DOOKU!!!

Completely defenseless?
    Talk about 4 second choke and Kylos freeze plus frenzy combo or how about the stuns?

2 seconds? So Obi is straight up trash again? Lmao.
    3,5-4 without card and 5 with card.
  • CC_1010
    1780 posts Member
    mrnedburns wrote: »
    1. Rey and Obi mind control should not stack.
    2. Health buffs should not stack.
    3. The saber hit snapback needs to go (you dodge away, get pulled back to path of saber over and over).
    4. The problem where aim jumps 90 degrees suddenly need to go.

Chokes should not stack. Phasmas stun and chokes or freeze should also not stack then.
  • This is like asking them to get rid of team play when you clamor for "no stacking abilities". It sucks to be on the receiving end, but you can also do it too when you team up with a hero on your side. All is fair then imo.
  • Mind tricks stacking is fine. If you get hit with both it sucks but that's the breaks.🤷‍♂️
  • Mind tricks stacking is fine. If you get hit with both it sucks but that's the breaks.🤷‍♂️

The problem is that Obi Wan gets a kill everytime he mind tricks a full health blaster villain apart from beig annoying because the villain has nothing to do against that
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Mind tricks stacking is fine. If you get hit with both it sucks but that's the breaks.🤷‍♂️

The problem is that Obi Wan gets a kill everytime he mind tricks a full health blaster villain apart from beig annoying because the villain has nothing to do against that

Not if its Boba or sometimes even Bossk. The fact is that any blaster hero(except Boba) is at a disadvantage when fighting a skilled saber user. Yesterday I played around on mos eisley as kylo and totally bullied their Han the whole round(cause he was using the Solo skin🤣) I must have killed him 7 times he couldnt do anything about it.
  • hatreds_wrath
    332 posts Member
    edited August 22
    This is like asking them to get rid of team play when you clamor for "no stacking abilities". It sucks to be on the receiving end, but you can also do it too when you team up with a hero on your side. All is fair then imo.

Just because you can do it too does not make it any better. Nobody wants stacking stuns unless you're the same people who pub stomp in premades but couldnt land a 1v1 kill to save their life.

Either way, Ive said it dozens of times, why would they work so hard to fix the launch dodge just to screw it up and give someone an ability that makes you not dodge? There's zero argument to be had here. Dodge should never be disabled even by an ability.
  • JediJulius
    585 posts Member
    edited August 22
    Deleted for the LOL
    Post edited by JediJulius on
  • I'd rather they first fix the 6 second timer problem in HvV that locks out characters after 1-2 deaths.