criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

I hate jump troopers

CC_1010
1773 posts Member
A leveled playing field is something different. This stupid one shot rocket ruins blast and strike. Nerf it or give us a 4 base class mode. I can tolerate the Enforcers and infiltrators but the jun Trooper is just not a good addition.

Replies

• Enforcers and infiltrators are no better balance wise than aerials, you either have none of you have all of them. I personally would have none for those mods and extraction.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • The thing is they destroy heroes too .
  • CC_1010
    1773 posts Member
    Enforcers and infiltrators are no better balance wise than aerials, you either have none of you have all of them. I personally would have none for those mods and extraction.

Then I say no extra class and nerf the shotgun and explosives
  • Lyc4n
    1132 posts Member
    I dont mind the rockets, it just ***** me of that the clone and fo wield pistols that do so much damage.
  • CC_1010
    1773 posts Member
    They're the ideal class for pro's.

Ideal crutch
  • CC_1010 wrote: »

Ideal crutch

Skillz dat killz
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • CC_1010
    1773 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »

Ideal crutch

Skillz dat killz

This rocket oh man... I hate it more then anything else in the game.

Ideal crutch

Skillz dat killz

I rarely use the rocket for Aerial. It's their quick dashes, mobility, flight and main blaster that makes them boss, except for the First Order one.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
    A leveled playing field is something different. This stupid one shot rocket ruins blast and strike. Nerf it or give us a 4 base class mode. I can tolerate the Enforcers and infiltrators but the jun Trooper is just not a good addition.

Their health is pretty low expect the seperatist jump trooper.
  • In Battlefront 2, Jump Troopers hate you ;)
    Enforcers and infiltrators are no better balance wise than aerials, you either have none of you have all of them. I personally would have none for those mods and extraction.

Then I say no extra class and nerf the shotgun and explosives

Well if you take out aerials, enforcers and infiltrators there's already no extra class so our opinion meets here. lol
    As for the explosives there are many counters to them, the card that reduces explosion damages and the diffuser of the officer comes to mind. For the shotguns I don't know, I would need to see how the game play with out the reinforcements.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • the aerial class is a relic of the old game that should of never been a thing in the new one they are good counters to heroes that camp in the back by there teammates though for example Finn on last phase Naboo. sadly at this point I see the aerial class as a necessary evil people are going to need to use them more often to kill high priority targets in GA things are not looking good with Yoda and Leias new card and commandos team buff and its all ready been bad enough.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • as far as the smaller modes go I think there should be a smaller amount of reinforcements running around but not really get rid of them.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • They need a nerf, specifically the clone jet trooper. Gotta better gun than all the heroes except han
  • They're the ideal class for pro's.

That they are, hero boys hate’em, scrubs hate’em. They’re no problem unless an elite player has one, then it’s lights out.

I agree with alot of what you say but this... nah. Pros? Nahh. They are total cheese just a like a certain jetpack wielding villain I know. A noobs dream
  • JMaster
    2197 posts Member
    Maybe increase the cooldown of the dashes to be comparable to normal infantry, and maybe bring down the health of the B2 Aerial, but otherwise they're okay. Annoying to play against as a saberlord but then again you have a lot of other advantages playing a hero so, eh.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Only problem I have with jet troopers are the clone one’s pistol

I agree with alot of what you say but this... nah. Pros? Nahh. They are total cheese just a like a certain jetpack wielding villain I know. A noobs dream

You just haven't used them enough man, give them a shot. They're excellent.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

That they are, hero boys hate’em, scrubs hate’em. They’re no problem unless an elite player has one, then it’s lights out.

Clone, droid, rebel and resistance Aerial are exquisite. Empire one is okay. First Order is trash sadly. But yeah, they also melt heroes hahaha.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Fair enough I really dont use them much(like Boba). I prefer enforcers and infiltrators. I'm totally gonna play the crap out of the commandos😍
  • They need a nerf, specifically the clone jet trooper. Gotta better gun than all the heroes except han

So you want a class that doesn't need a nerf at all to be nerfed without giving any reasons why because people that know how to use them use them effectively?

... Right...
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • UNLIMITED_P0WER
    4980 posts Member
    edited August 22
    Fair enough I really dont use them much(like Boba). I prefer enforcers and infiltrators. I'm totally gonna play the crap out of the commandos😍

I alternate between Assault, Enforcer and Aerial. I like Infiltrators, but will probably only use them more if they come to other eras.

The trick to Aerial is constantly being aware of your dashes and jetpack, whilst being able to cover a lot of ground; use those to your advantage and you'll execute order 66 in no time.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

So you want a class that doesn't need a nerf at all to be nerfed without giving any reasons why because people that know how to use them use them effectively?

... Right...

Their blaster needs a nerf plain & simple. They have a better blaster than Lando, p
    Phasma, Boba, Leia, Bossk, iden & chewie. I gave the reason when I said their gun. Why be a blaster hero when I can be a clone jet trooper

Ideal crutch

Skillz dat killz

I rarely use the rocket for Aerial. It's their quick dashes, mobility, flight and main blaster that makes them boss, except for the First Order one.

Rebel aerials are the best.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif