criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

This is Battlefront II: The Clone Wars Game, change my mind

24

Replies

  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Fans of all eras should be able to get excited over and play new content.

    Logic gap #1: If someone is a fan of all eras then that means they'll be a fan of the PT/CW era, so why wouldn't they be excited to play all the content that's been delivered thus far and the content that's still to come? After all, since they like all eras, surely any content is good content in the eyes of those who are fans of all eras.
    “Catching” the PT era up to the OT is irrelevant IMO. We all want NEW and fresh content. Old launch content is old launch content. How people don’t see this is beyond me. The mind is a funny thing.

    Logic gap #2: Any content added that is unlike that which already exists is technically "new and fresh". Droidekas = new and fresh. TX-130 = new and fresh. General Grievous = new and fresh. Geonosis = new and fresh. Content such as this is "new" because, well, it obviously wasn't in the game before, and it's "fresh" because it adds something different to the game.

    This is Battlefront: The clone wars game
  • Fans of all eras should be able to get excited over and play new content.

    Logic gap #1: If someone is a fan of all eras then that means they'll be a fan of the PT/CW era, so why wouldn't they be excited to play all the content that's been delivered thus far and the content that's still to come? After all, since they like all eras, surely any content is good content in the eyes of those who are fans of all eras.
    “Catching” the PT era up to the OT is irrelevant IMO. We all want NEW and fresh content. Old launch content is old launch content. How people don’t see this is beyond me. The mind is a funny thing.

    Logic gap #2: Any content added that is unlike that which already exists is technically "new and fresh". Droidekas = new and fresh. TX-130 = new and fresh. General Grievous = new and fresh. Geonosis = new and fresh. Content such as this is "new" because, well, it obviously wasn't in the game before, and it's "fresh" because it adds something different to the game.

    So refer to OP. Very good thread this.

    👏👏👏👏
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    You said that last time

    Move out of the way Bespin Luke and ANH Han, the real iconic of imagery of Star Wars is coming
    lfvucifgjqx9.png

    Brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Moojammin_10
    2901 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Alex64 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    Well, but i wonder how much time is it, cause you are going to be busy with the next episode DLC(there's only less than 4 months until the release of the new episode)
    tenor.gif

    Well isn’t the next movie a different era...a good guess would be October-December

    I think you're missing the point to be honest.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    You are making this old man happy
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    Well, but i wonder how much time is it, cause you are going to be busy with the next episode DLC(there's only less than 4 months until the release of the new episode)
    tenor.gif

    Well isn’t the next movie a different era...a good guess would be October-December

    I think you're missing the point to be honest.

    That it’s not OT era, I think y’all make that very clear.

    This post was questioning how long ST content will be getting its due OR they were wondering how long ST will be getting content because they were wanting OT and not ST
  • DarthJ
    6928 posts Member
    Fans of all eras should be able to get excited over and play new content. “Catching” the PT era up to the OT is irrelevant IMO. We all want NEW and fresh content. Old launch content is old launch content. How people don’t see this is beyond me. The mind is a funny thing.

    And a LARGE chunk of the Star Wars community are clone wars fan and we’ve waited for content since 2005, regardless how slow they are releasing, all this content makes sense. Why is that just as hard to realize? Marketing

    Large chunk :joy: yeah right. Is this where you claim TCW has bazillions of fans :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Well, adding CW content made the game be more alive than it ever was. I hope we will get OT content soon.

    Really. All my friends stopped playing. So yeah. Such life. Such a fabulous experience to play with my fellow fans.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    You said that last time

    Move out of the way Bespin Luke and ANH Han, the real iconic of imagery of Star Wars is coming
    lfvucifgjqx9.png

    Well said.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    tenor.gif?itemid=10593315
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    Well, but i wonder how much time is it, cause you are going to be busy with the next episode DLC(there's only less than 4 months until the release of the new episode)
    tenor.gif

    Well isn’t the next movie a different era...a good guess would be October-December

    I think you're missing the point to be honest.

    That it’s not OT era, I think y’all make that very clear.

    This post was questioning how long ST content will be getting its due OR they were wondering how long ST will be getting content because they were wanting OT and not ST

    If you like
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    Well, but i wonder how much time is it, cause you are going to be busy with the next episode DLC(there's only less than 4 months until the release of the new episode)
    tenor.gif

    Well isn’t the next movie a different era...a good guess would be October-December

    I think you're missing the point to be honest.

    That it’s not OT era, I think y’all make that very clear.

    This post was questioning how long ST content will be getting its due OR they were wondering how long ST will be getting content because they were wanting OT and not ST

    Lot's of people have been waiting for ST content. If we are being fair ST content should keep rolling for about a year.

    I can already taste the sweet, sweet prequelist tears. :D

    But in all seriousness, I think they should't make one themed content for so long. That was a huge mistake. It alienates large parts of the player base. Give us 2/3 patches with ST content. 2/3 with OT content. Not you Clown Wars. And then again 2/3 patches with ST then OT and repeat.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Our eyes are turning to other eras.

    Well, but i wonder how much time is it, cause you are going to be busy with the next episode DLC(there's only less than 4 months until the release of the new episode)
    tenor.gif

    Well isn’t the next movie a different era...a good guess would be October-December

    I think you're missing the point to be honest.

    That it’s not OT era, I think y’all make that very clear.

    This post was questioning how long ST content will be getting its due OR they were wondering how long ST will be getting content because they were wanting OT and not ST

    Lot's of people have been waiting for ST content. If we are being fair ST content should keep rolling for about a year.

    I can already taste the sweet, sweet prequelist tears. :D

    But in all seriousness, I think they should't make one themed content for so long. That was a huge mistake. It alienates large parts of the player base. Give us 2/3 patches with ST content. 2/3 with OT content. Not you Clown Wars. And then again 2/3 patches with ST then OT and repeat.

    I agree something like that is the right way to go...


    and yes ... people have been waiting .... and waiting ... and waiting ..... and waiting .... for anything...haha!
  • I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!
  • Wrong!
  • Pigfoot wrote: »
    Wrong!

    Prove it, change my mind.
  • I love the content we’ve gotten, but there is now enough CW content to fill its own game. The other eras need love from this moment forward. The CW stuff feels complete and well-rounded, the new classes are awesome and the new maps are beautiful. Give OT and ST that same attention and this game will be very very worth the price, as well as the road it took to get there
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Pigfoot wrote: »
    Wrong!

    Prove it, change my mind.

    Not everything is Clone Wars Era. Last I checked, 2/3ish of the game is not PT era, it’s OT and ST content. The majority of the game is not Prequel content. Would a Clone Wars game have a majority of its content not be from the Clone Wars? No. Thus, this game is not a Clone Wars game. It is a Star Wars game that has Clone Wars Era content in it.

    Of course I’m sure this won’t change your mind because, no offense, trying to convince you of anything is like talking to a brick wall.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Pigfoot wrote: »
    Wrong!

    Prove it, change my mind.

    Not everything is Clone Wars Era. Last I checked, 2/3ish of the game is not PT era, it’s OT and ST content. The majority of the game is not Prequel content. Would a Clone Wars game have a majority of its content not be from the Clone Wars? No. Thus, this game is not a Clone Wars game. It is a Star Wars game that has Clone Wars Era content in it.

    Of course I’m sure this won’t change your mind because, no offense, trying to convince you of anything is like talking to a brick wall.

    Second mode released that is an exclusive only to CW, don't you see my point?
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.

    You two again, stay on topic please, i told you that if you want to talk about me just go and create a thread about me.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Pigfoot wrote: »
    Wrong!

    Prove it, change my mind.

    Not everything is Clone Wars Era. Last I checked, 2/3ish of the game is not PT era, it’s OT and ST content. The majority of the game is not Prequel content. Would a Clone Wars game have a majority of its content not be from the Clone Wars? No. Thus, this game is not a Clone Wars game. It is a Star Wars game that has Clone Wars Era content in it.

    Of course I’m sure this won’t change your mind because, no offense, trying to convince you of anything is like talking to a brick wall.

    Second mode released that is an exclusive only to CW, don't you see my point?

    Exclusive, at the moment.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.

    You two again, stay on topic please, i told you that if you want to talk about me just go and create a thread about me.

    I am on topic. Your posts are nonsense.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Pigfoot wrote: »
    Wrong!

    Prove it, change my mind.

    Not everything is Clone Wars Era. Last I checked, 2/3ish of the game is not PT era, it’s OT and ST content. The majority of the game is not Prequel content. Would a Clone Wars game have a majority of its content not be from the Clone Wars? No. Thus, this game is not a Clone Wars game. It is a Star Wars game that has Clone Wars Era content in it.

    Of course I’m sure this won’t change your mind because, no offense, trying to convince you of anything is like talking to a brick wall.

    Second mode released that is an exclusive only to CW, don't you see my point?

    Exclusive, at the moment.

    A moment that isn't confirmed
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.

    You two again, stay on topic please, i told you that if you want to talk about me just go and create a thread about me.

    I am on topic. Your posts are nonsense.

    The thread title is "Change my mind" and not "Talk about alex" don't be silly.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.

    You two again, stay on topic please, i told you that if you want to talk about me just go and create a thread about me.

    I am on topic. Your posts are nonsense.

    The thread title is "Change my mind" and not "Talk about alex" don't be silly.

    Yeah, good point. I don't really care about changing your mind tbh so I'll just leave this particular thread.

    Perhaps you could keep your anti-CW propaganda to this topic only 👍🏼
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.

    You two again, stay on topic please, i told you that if you want to talk about me just go and create a thread about me.

    I am on topic. Your posts are nonsense.

    The thread title is "Change my mind" and not "Talk about alex" don't be silly.

    Yeah, good point. I don't really care about changing your mind tbh so I'll just leave this particular thread.

    Perhaps you could keep your anti-CW propaganda to this topic only 👍🏼

    You're wrong cause I would love to see maps like Coruscant or more verticality on utapau or heroes like Padme or Mace.
    I'm here because we need content from another eras not only CW.
  • 1. When @Alex64 gets ***** on for speaking their mind. Stupid people
    2. I am a die hard CW fan and I say its time for OT content. ;)
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I was right!!! This is Battlefront II: The clone wars special edition game!!!

    Need my disagree / LOL button back.

    Yup. And now Alex has lost all her hard earned LOL’s! Such a shame.

    You two again, stay on topic please, i told you that if you want to talk about me just go and create a thread about me.

    I am on topic. Your posts are nonsense.

    The thread title is "Change my mind" and not "Talk about alex" don't be silly.

    Yeah, good point. I don't really care about changing your mind tbh so I'll just leave this particular thread.

    Perhaps you could keep your anti-CW propaganda to this topic only 👍🏼

    You're wrong cause I would love to see maps like Coruscant or more verticality on utapau or heroes like Padme or Mace.
    I'm here because we need content from another eras not only CW.

    We are getting content from other eras. It has already been confirmed...
  • 1. When @Alex64 gets ***** on for speaking their mind. Stupid people
    2. I am a die hard CW fan and I say its time for OT content. ;)

    Yes, It's time for the OT
  • Alex 64 no this game was created for all eras Clone wars have at the Moment more hype as the other eras and december coming Episode 9 content what is the Problem?
  • Pigfoot wrote: »
    1. When @Alex64 gets ***** on for speaking their mind. Stupid people
    2. I am a die hard CW fan and I say its time for OT content. ;)

    Nah she comes up with terrible & memeable post i.e female clones. I'm a die hard cw fan but this isn't a clone wars game lol. Battlefront 2015 is a OT game with nothing but OT content. So how is this game a clone wars game when it has content from other era's. Not to mention ot are getting skins for shore troopers & shadow troops ehich have been datamined. And TROS DLC but yes this a clone wars game

    First, I'm going to ask you that you don't bring discussion from another threads, stay on topic please.

    Datamined then scrapped just like asoka ? The truth is that If we don't receive any confirmation that means datamines file are nothing.
  • Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    Alex 64 no this game was created for all eras Clone wars have at the Moment more hype as the other eras and december coming Episode 9 content what is the Problem?

    So why there are two modes in a row dedicated to CW?
  • because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english
  • Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    First: Star Wars is about Anakin and his family and not about clones.
    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety
    Third: If CW is cool or no, this is just your personal opinion.

    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december
  • @Alex64 Did someone say...........Clown Wars??
    3v6wvu8w60fx.jpeg

    May the ballon animals be with everyone... 🤡

    Iconic image
    xrlaqjy30rf4.gif



    [+3748 posts]
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety

    vY1Dhvv.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If this game ends after the RoS update, it won't because of CW content, it'll be because this game is bleeding money and is unsustainable in the long term due the lack of in-game monestisation. That's the theory I've long subscribed to.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety

    vY1Dhvv.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If this game ends after the RoS update, it won't because of CW content, it'll be because this game is bleeding money and is unsustainable in the long term due the lack of in-game monestisation. That's the theory I've long subscribed to.

    First: Each era share the same universe and almost enough locations to add in the game, but because you only said "It's false" without prove it then your argument isn't valid.

    Second: I did never said that, if game ends it might be because Disney Star Wars failed.
  • sorry they misunderstood me so i do not give any answer on alex64 i think all epochs have to be filled in clone wars i need some heroes and in ot lacks skins i think all epochs provide enough to give dorr enhancements :) i love this game with all eras I think all epochs need new maps and content from that
  • I am a die hard CW fan and this game has enough CW content. I wouldn't go as far as to call it a Clone Wars game but if we had Ashoka added I would say that I want OT content. Clone Wars is good for now. @Pigfoot Just because someone has ideas you don't agree with doesn't mean we should all point and laugh. Be respectful of everyones ideas.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

    Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

    OOM-9 For Battlefront 2


  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety

    vY1Dhvv.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If this game ends after the RoS update, it won't because of CW content, it'll be because this game is bleeding money and is unsustainable in the long term due the lack of in-game monestisation. That's the theory I've long subscribed to.

    First: Each era share the same universe and almost enough locations to add in the game, but because you only said "It's false" without prove it then your argument isn't valid.

    Second: I did never said that, if game ends it might be because Disney Star Wars failed.

    First: The PT/CW era is stacked with far more planets, weapons, starfighters, heroes, and alternate appearances for troopers than any other (current) canon era. The OT has got the 2nd most amount of potential content in terms of all these things, but there is a lesser pool that has been seen in canon than that of the PT/CW era. The ST is still finding its feet and as such has the least amount of potential content and certainly less variety as the planets, weapons, starfighters and heroes are either outright copies or pale imitations of classic OT content.
    Second: How does adding CW content to make the game fail mean that Disney's Star Wars failed? Disney aren't making DICE add CW content, so this doesn't make any logical sense.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • lowell
    1965 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    First: Star Wars is about Anakin and his family and not about clones.
    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety
    Third: If CW is cool or no, this is just your personal opinion.

    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If the first part is true, then why is the franchise continuing in other mediums once the Skywalker Saga ends?

    Rey could easily just take the name Skywalker and not be blood-related to the family.

    The films post-2022 will go towards a new territory in Star Wars previously unexplored in the canon.

    The last bit of TCW in the game for a while will likely be Season 7 content in February/March along with the Mandalorian Season 1 as part of a Mandalore cross-era season. And since the devs said they would rather keep growing this game than talk about making a new one, they will probably go after the rest of the canon for content once TROS and Rogue One are covered in the game since we won't get any more films until 2022.

    The movies are only a sliver of what the Star Wars canon universe contains.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety

    vY1Dhvv.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If this game ends after the RoS update, it won't because of CW content, it'll be because this game is bleeding money and is unsustainable in the long term due the lack of in-game monestisation. That's the theory I've long subscribed to.

    First: Each era share the same universe and almost enough locations to add in the game, but because you only said "It's false" without prove it then your argument isn't valid.

    Second: I did never said that, if game ends it might be because Disney Star Wars failed.

    First: The PT/CW era is stacked with far more planets, weapons, starfighters, heroes, and alternate appearances for troopers than any other (current) canon era. The OT has got the 2nd most amount of potential content in terms of all these things, but there is a lesser pool that has been seen in canon than that of the PT/CW era. The ST is still finding its feet and as such has the least amount of potential content and certainly less variety as the planets, weapons, starfighters and heroes are either outright copies or pale imitations of classic OT content.
    Second: How does adding CW content to make the game fail mean that Disney's Star Wars failed? Disney aren't making DICE add CW content, so this doesn't make any logical sense.

    The idea that CW is bigger is ludicrous, is the same universe, the same lore, so there's no limitation to add content on each era, there's no excuse.

    If Disney star wars fail, there won't be movies, theme parks, series and games, there won't be nothing.

  • Alex64 wrote: »
    There's no doubt this game was created only to show clone wars.

    LOL!... what about Battlefront 2015?? no one talks about that one, an entire game about the OT! Is this post a meme?! Must be!...
  • Ultras wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    There's no doubt this game was created only to show clone wars.

    LOL!... what about Battlefront 2015?? no one talks about that one, an entire game about the OT! Is this post a meme?! Must be!...

    People were asking PT and Space combats so what? This thread is about they can't add new things on another eras
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety

    vY1Dhvv.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If this game ends after the RoS update, it won't because of CW content, it'll be because this game is bleeding money and is unsustainable in the long term due the lack of in-game monestisation. That's the theory I've long subscribed to.

    First: Each era share the same universe and almost enough locations to add in the game, but because you only said "It's false" without prove it then your argument isn't valid.

    Second: I did never said that, if game ends it might be because Disney Star Wars failed.

    First: The PT/CW era is stacked with far more planets, weapons, starfighters, heroes, and alternate appearances for troopers than any other (current) canon era. The OT has got the 2nd most amount of potential content in terms of all these things, but there is a lesser pool that has been seen in canon than that of the PT/CW era. The ST is still finding its feet and as such has the least amount of potential content and certainly less variety as the planets, weapons, starfighters and heroes are either outright copies or pale imitations of classic OT content.
    Second: How does adding CW content to make the game fail mean that Disney's Star Wars failed? Disney aren't making DICE add CW content, so this doesn't make any logical sense.

    The idea that CW is bigger is ludicrous, is the same universe, the same lore, so there's no limitation to add content on each era, there's no excuse.

    If Disney star wars fail, there won't be movies, theme parks, series and games, there won't be nothing.

    Well, we have a theme park open already even before the saga films ends in December:

    maxresdefault.jpg


    The second ride is opening a few days in Orlando before TROS comes to theaters and January in Anaheim:

    i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexnews%252Ffeed%252FGetnews%252FGetnews_2180167_1020_1.jpg,zoom=1200,quality=70,type=jpg

    And Star Wars has their own streaming library home in November on Disney+:



    Disney's and Lucasfilm's future plan for Star Wars have been planned longer than we would known about it:

    678575f12100e70585f24316c0faffc2.jpg

  • lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    because many games wanted this and also the clone wars is more varied and has star wars given a bigger galaxis so the clone wars first got more attention and the clones everyone found cool but it has already been confirmed the other epochs also get more attention with episode 9 I think if you want to make this game perfect all the content for all eras must come in I like PT OT and ST I think everyone has to get so much content until it is complete and then the next era will come and Clone Wars is not quite complete based on maps or heroes but I can understand why they are angry 2 modes only for clone wars is stupid I agree with them

    And sorry for my english i cant dont speak good english

    Second: Each era offer the same amount of variety

    vY1Dhvv.gif
    Alex64 wrote: »
    All this clone wars parade of content makes me wonder if they are doing this because they want to end this game after the new batch of content next on december

    If this game ends after the RoS update, it won't because of CW content, it'll be because this game is bleeding money and is unsustainable in the long term due the lack of in-game monestisation. That's the theory I've long subscribed to.

    First: Each era share the same universe and almost enough locations to add in the game, but because you only said "It's false" without prove it then your argument isn't valid.

    Second: I did never said that, if game ends it might be because Disney Star Wars failed.

    First: The PT/CW era is stacked with far more planets, weapons, starfighters, heroes, and alternate appearances for troopers than any other (current) canon era. The OT has got the 2nd most amount of potential content in terms of all these things, but there is a lesser pool that has been seen in canon than that of the PT/CW era. The ST is still finding its feet and as such has the least amount of potential content and certainly less variety as the planets, weapons, starfighters and heroes are either outright copies or pale imitations of classic OT content.
    Second: How does adding CW content to make the game fail mean that Disney's Star Wars failed? Disney aren't making DICE add CW content, so this doesn't make any logical sense.

    The idea that CW is bigger is ludicrous, is the same universe, the same lore, so there's no limitation to add content on each era, there's no excuse.

    If Disney star wars fail, there won't be movies, theme parks, series and games, there won't be nothing.

    Well, we have a theme park open already even before the saga films ends in December:

    maxresdefault.jpg


    The second ride is opening a few days in Orlando before TROS comes to theaters and January in Anaheim:

    i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexnews%252Ffeed%252FGetnews%252FGetnews_2180167_1020_1.jpg,zoom=1200,quality=70,type=jpg

    And Star Wars has their own streaming library home in November on Disney+:



    Disney's and Lucasfilm's future plan for Star Wars have been planned longer than we would known about it:

    678575f12100e70585f24316c0faffc2.jpg

    A theme park that looks like a ghost town then Bob Iger telling that George Lucas felt betrayed by Disney, I just don't see a brillian future for Star Wars.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!