criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Getting noticed

Hey everyone! I have been playing SWBF2 since release off and on! I love the game and I want to know what I can do to help it get better and get noticed by the devs to have a good relationship so the feedback becomes more apartment than just another post.

I am going to get back into posting and making videos again and going deep on this game and others. Look forward to the replies

Replies

• Lyc4n
    1392 posts Member
    I would like to see it here aswell as a community we should be coming up with ideas for the devs to make it essier for them to improve the issues rather than just complaining and insulting them because its not how we want it all.
  • Become a "game changer" and you may have a chance to influence the devs.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • *Asks how to get noticed
    *gets noticed
    be3ndhzrwch5.png
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    You don't need to be noticed to give feedback, simply making posts is s good way. We do read a lot of what people are saying.

You buffing passionate strike next week

Stop crying about passionate strike already, Jesus Christ. The whole point of it is to break through blocks, which it does, and is also so easy to combo with both of his spammy force abilities. Anakin is balanced, time to move on.

Here come the Luke fanboys/Anakin haters
    You don't need to be noticed to give feedback, simply making posts is s good way. We do read a lot of what people are saying.

@F8RGE Any plans on properly buffing Anakin on his passionate strike, heroic might, and stamina though? He definitely needs a few buffs after being slaughtered by nerfs

What an exaggeration! He's fine as is as he's balanced now, time to move on. There's other things that are actually important for devs to focus on.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

@F8RGE Any plans on properly buffing Anakin on his passionate strike, heroic might, and stamina though? He definitely needs a few buffs after being slaughtered by nerfs

What an exaggeration! He's fine as is as he's balanced now, time to move on. There's other things that are actually important for devs to focus on.

You mean like the weapons you been crying about? He's not balanced & until he's a matched for vader he's not fine as is

BFII is a shooter after all that hasn't released weapons; it's expected that people want them. You still seem to be slow about that. Then again, with more reinforcements coming (clearly Infiltrators for the other two eras), which are more important than heroes by a long shot, it could be a good compromise to weapons as there'd be enough special units to choose from across all eras.

Anakin is balanced due to devs finally fixing him to peak performance and doesn't need to be "matched" to Vader to be "balanced" as they move and play completely different to one another even though they're the same person. There's no point going on about it as devs aren't gonna do further changes (fixes) to him as he's complete, so better get used to it m8 haha.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

You mean like the weapons you been crying about? He's not balanced & until he's a matched for vader he's not fine as is

BFII is a shooter after all that hasn't released weapons; it's expected that people want them. You still seem to be slow about that. Then again, with more reinforcements coming (clearly Infiltrators for the other two eras), which are more important than heroes by a long shot, it could be a good compromise to weapons as there'd be enough special units to choose from across all eras.

Anakin is balanced due to devs finally fixing him to peak performance and doesn't need to be "matched" to Vader to be "balanced" as they move and play completely different to one another even though they're the same person. There's no point going on about it as devs aren't gonna do further changes (fixes) to him as he's complete, so better get used to it m8 haha.

Lol you better get used to no weapons haha there's a better chance of anakin getting buffed than new weapons

Lol you better get used to no weapons haha there's a better chance of anakin getting buffed than new weapons

I don't actually care since they released the fact that more reinforcements are coming. With each era having enforcers (two each for PT), aerial and infiltrators then there's gonna be more of a reason to use special units. And Anakin ain't ever getting buffed when he's completely fixed. It's all a win. Unlucky for you haha
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

it might be time to start applying the right idea
    read rather than just read them in this case.

Your PTSD must be serious bud. He’s 3rd best, maybe fourth, at offense when dice described him as the epitome of offense. “Time to move on” more like time to get your head out from where the sun don’t shine and realize it’s crybabies like you that ruin this game.
  • rcrfyupfntiq.jpg
    "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"~ The Battlefront 2 Community
    Steam: |CG|Jdwill
    Origin: Jay_Dee_Wills

Your PTSD must be serious bud. He’s 3rd best, maybe fourth, at offense when dice described him as the epitome of offense. “Time to move on” more like time to get your head out from where the sun don’t shine and realize it’s crybabies like you that ruin this game.

I'm sure you'll do well with him in Instant Action
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

I'm sure you'll do well with him in Instant Action

And I’m sure you’ll do great this year when you start pre-k
  • NomiSunstrider
    3164 posts Member
    edited August 22
    F8RGE wrote: »

The deal was altered regarding Anakin. Time to accept it and move along.
    When you stop seeing reddit posts that Anakin is op, it means that the devs see him as fine.

And personally everything except his Passionate strike is fine with Anakin. Has a great pull, great Repulse, good swings and saber dmg. Oh and a 4th ability.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

When you stop seeing reddit posts that Anakin is op, it means that the devs see him as fine.

And personally everything except his Passionate strike is fine with Anakin. Has a great pull, great Repulse, good swings and saber dmg. Oh and a 4th ability.

I still see anakin is OP from time to time.

Actually no. His health care is absolute trash with & without cards it takes 7 swings to kill him when dealing 130 & iden kills him with 6 secondaries no matter the card. Retribution is wayyyyyy to hard to earn in HvV & is a legit panic button. Honestly with its nerfed damage it would probably fair well charging off heroic might

Iden kills anyone with 6 secondaries. I dont get your logic, or is your logic to make Anakin above anyone else. Well he is top tier character still in HvV and GA. Thats enough of a fact.
    He is not weak, but not op also in any of the modes, unlike other characters (Boba in hvv, Yoda and Finn in GA)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

Actually no. His health care is absolute trash with & without cards it takes 7 swings to kill him when dealing 130 & iden kills him with 6 secondaries no matter the card. Retribution is wayyyyyy to hard to earn in HvV & is a legit panic button. Honestly with its nerfed damage it would probably fair well charging off heroic might

Iden kills anyone with 6 secondaries. I dont get your logic, or is your logic to make Anakin above anyone else. Well he is top tier character still in HvV and GA. Thats enough of a fact.
    He is not weak, but not op also in any of the modes, unlike other characters (Boba in hvv, Yoda and Finn in GA)

Basically this.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Lyc4n
    1392 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

Basically this.

The issue with anakin is he was designed around aoe abilities mostly. This means that when you nerf or balance his abilities you might go from killing 0 heroes to being able to kill 4 with that ability. Finding the sweat spot with anakins output is probably very difficult. Maybe passionate strike being a single target attack can be the way to make him feel stronger without getting him to kill full teams in one or 2 goes again

No the point is the card doesn't help him at all. If I equip the card vader kills me in 7 swings & if I don't have it he still kills in 7 swings. Similarly lando can take 2 extra swings & vader can at least take an additional swing. Pointless star card.

Nah not really just make Anakin fun to play as instead of a boring hero without a role. They balanced him marvelously in GA yet balance eludes him in HvV. 2 abilities at all times. The 3rd is a joke & the 4th ability is used twice a game.

No the point is the card doesn't help him at all. If I equip the card vader kills me in 7 swings & if I don't have it he still kills in 7 swings. Similarly lando can take 2 extra swings & vader can at least take an additional swing. Pointless star card.

Nah not really just make Anakin fun to play as instead of a boring hero without a role. They balanced him marvelously in GA yet balance eludes him in HvV. 2 abilities at all times. The 3rd is a joke & the 4th ability is used twice a game.

Well Anakin extra health card is the least of a problem. Look at Rey, most of her starcards are useless. The starcard system is bad overall. It was designed with lootboxes in mind.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif