criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Sequel Trilogy content

1234568Next

Replies

• SnakeMajin
    567 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    No matter my relation to ST films, I'm freaking glad we get Episode 9 content !
  • The fact that it’s the 3rd and finale movie and we don’t know what is going on or what to expect and even get a trailer that’s probably purposely misleading, just proves how poopy this writing has been 😒😒. Still have high hopes
  • lowell
    1854 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    That wave of Imperial Star Destroyers is probably Sheev's secret Sith fleet after all.

Calling it right now...
    Palps is gonna turn Rey. Kylo is gonna turn to the light and have to face Rey. Rise of Skywalker is going to be a reference to Kylo. Palps is gonna have some kind of contingency plan to kill everyone on both sides if things dont go his way. Just my theory
  • The fact that it’s the 3rd and finale movie and we don’t know what is going on or what to expect and even get a trailer that’s probably purposely misleading, just proves how poopy this writing has been 😒😒. Still have high hopes

Hahahahaha. Sure. 19 s of footage says it all about writing. Keep your goofball theories to yourself and let us enjoy the saga.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    The fact that it’s the 3rd and finale movie and we don’t know what is going on or what to expect and even get a trailer that’s probably purposely misleading, just proves how poopy this writing has been 😒😒. Still have high hopes

Hahahahaha. Sure. 19 s of footage says it all about writing. Keep your goofball theories to yourself and let us enjoy the saga.

I was talking about the 2 movies that have been released and we still don’t know what’s going on bud
    The fact that it’s the 3rd and finale movie and we don’t know what is going on or what to expect and even get a trailer that’s probably purposely misleading, just proves how poopy this writing has been 😒😒. Still have high hopes

You REALLY don’t want to get into the “are the sequels good?” Convo 😂😂😂 lets just hope for the best in unison 🤘🏻
  • CeymalRen
    1172 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    CeymalRen wrote: »

I was talking about the 2 movies that have been released and we still don’t know what’s going on bud

Who does not know? Does not know what exactly? The two previous movies were both excellent storytelling. And no I don't want to get into the whole thing about who likes what. Why did you comment anyway? No one cares if you don't like the stuff. Let others enjoy it instead of spreading your theories about how nothing makes sense because you don't understand what the movies are about or where are they going. No one knew how RoTJ was going to end. That means ESB was such garbage. Give me a brake.

EDIT.

I am sorry I replied so harshly. I just had it with the sequel hate. I speak my mind. Peace bud. And yes let's hope for the best!
    CeymalRen wrote: »

Who does not know? Does not know what exactly? The two previous movies were both excellent storytelling. And no I don't want to get into the whole thing about who likes what. Why did you comment anyway? No one cares if you don't like the stuff. Let others enjoy it instead of spreading your theories about how nothing makes sense because you don't understand what the movies are about or where are they going. No one knew how RoTJ was going to end. That means ESB was such garbage. Give me a brake.

What is it with you people anyway? This thread is to share ideas about future sequel content not goofball "master storyteller" opinions.

Ok. Cool.
    Hook em🤘🏻
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4344 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    No worries. I shouldn’t be hating on it still, it’s too close to the last Star Wars movie in awhile for me to be pessimistic 😂. Can’t wait.

Thank you
  • lowell wrote: »
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    That wave of Imperial Star Destroyers is probably Sheev's secret Sith fleet after all.

Calling it right now...
    Palps is gonna turn Rey. Kylo is gonna turn to the light and have to face Rey. Rise of Skywalker is going to be a reference to Kylo. Palps is gonna have some kind of contingency plan to kill everyone on both sides if things dont go his way. Just my theory

Definitely not. They wouldn’t show such a huge plot point in a trailer, never mind a ‘sneak peak’
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Calling it right now...
    The thing that throws a spanner in the works for the whole “Palpatines Fleet” is that those are Imperial Class 1 Star Destroyers which were completely phased out in favour of the Imperial Class 2. You can tell the difference as the Imperial 1 has the ‘X’ shaped sensor array on top of the spire just above the bridge
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Calling it right now...

Definitely not. They wouldn’t show such a huge plot point in a trailer, never mind a ‘sneak peak’
    That's true. If it does happen it would be ludicrous to put it in the trailer. I guess it could be a dream or force vision. We'll see I guess.
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Calling it right now...

That's true. If it does happen it would be ludicrous to put it in the trailer. I guess it could be a dream or force vision. We'll see I guess.
    I definitely think it is a vision as to what Rey could become as Palps tries to manipulate her. Or, I don’t expect this but it is possible, it is a Clone
  • lowell
    1854 posts Member
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Calling it right now...
    The thing that throws a spanner in the works for the whole “Palpatines Fleet” is that those are Imperial Class 1 Star Destroyers which were completely phased out in favour of the Imperial Class 2. You can tell the difference as the Imperial 1 has the ‘X’ shaped sensor array on top of the spire just above the bridge
    Imperial-I class Star Destroyers were at Endor in addition to Imperial-II class ones. I'm guessing most of the ones that survived the battle and escape and the ones that weren't at the battle either went out at Jakku or made an earlier runaway into the Unknown Regions.
    If that's not it, then could Sheev have gained powers from accessing the World Between Worlds to move these Destroyers through time? We haven't seen a lot of what he does in his spare time aside from his daily royal duties in canon, after all, but we have seen in TCW and Rebels that he likes to experiment on Sith sorcery (including the World Between Worlds).
  • I’m just happy they finally scratched the stupid stupid resistance bombers for the Y wings again
  • No worries. I shouldn’t be hating on it still, it’s too close to the last Star Wars movie in awhile for me to be pessimistic 😂. Can’t wait.

Same here. I hope everyone is happy with the movie. As unlikely as it seems! :D
    D23 Special Look:

Oooooh man😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Calling it right now...
    Imperial-I class Star Destroyers were at Endor in addition to Imperial-II class ones. I'm guessing most of the ones that survived the battle and escape and the ones that weren't at the battle either went out at Jakku or made an earlier runaway into the Unknown Regions.
    If that's not it, then could Sheev have gained powers from accessing the World Between Worlds to move these Destroyers through time? We haven't seen a lot of what he does in his spare time aside from his daily royal duties in canon, after all, but we have seen in TCW and Rebels that he likes to experiment on Sith sorcery (including the World Between Worlds).
    A little bit of new info. With the scene of the Star Destroyers, when brightened up, they all appear to have large ventral cannons. These could be what are bombarding the planet in the the trailer......that or the Onager Class
  • lowell
    1854 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    New images of Resistance Season 2 from Season 1 DVD featurette:

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-01.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-02.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-03.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-04.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-05.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-06.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-07.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-08.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-09.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-10.png

star-wars-resistance-season-two-concept-art-11.png

Now, this last image is from a Season 2 clip in the Season 1 DVD where the Colossus makes it to D'Qar, they try to contact the base for Poe and Leia but finds out that the Resistance evacuated. This episode probably is set directly during when that battle at the beginning of TLJ starts.

star-wars-resistance-season-two-clip.png

https://thewookieegunner.com/2019/09/15/star-wars-resistance-dvd-season-two-concept-art/

Oh, and because of the teases from Ron Howard and Jon Kasdan:

https://www.slashfilm.com/future-solo-sequels-ron-howard/

From the editor-in-chief of the MCU Cosmic blog, there is a new blog called SW Unity and it says there is a rumor of a post-Solo Crimson Dawn series planned for Disney+:

http://starwarsunity.net/2019/09/15/rumor-a-spin-off-of-solo-is-planned-for-disney/

The editor-in-chief of the Cinelinx blog also said he heard that rumor, too:

And this is what I elaborated on before that I want to see happen in the series if it happens based on Maul's journey in Rebels and return to live-action in Solo:

"And gathering from Rebels, I'm guessing the Empire gets involved at some point, mostly since they basically took over the Pyke's operations on the Kessel spice mines by Season 1 and we could get a duel between Maul and Vader since Maul stated, " I cannot defeat Vader alone.", meaning they have confronted each other before. And because Maul then runs likely to Malachor where we see him in Rebels, this is when Vader sends the rest of the Inquisitors that Maul hasn't killed yet after him (since we knew he likely killed one Inquisitor to get that current lightsaber).

And it would be cool to see Han, Chewie, & Lando being caught in the middle of this syndicate war and likely running in with Boba (perhaps their first time meeting each other) and other bounty hunters."
  • Better version of the Season 2 (which is almost here) poster:

EFV4y7FX4AEZ2eC.jpg

• lowell
    1854 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    It's here, the final trailer and poster ! Also, can anyone who has been following every aspect of the franchise recognize which ships are in this shot?

2zx4nd2g10u31.jpg

ltN1aV9.jpg