criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Darth Maul Hooded Skin

rmngrnk
67 posts Member
edited March 15
58pb68t1ydlh.jpg
5wdhnrx1vjpp.png
Dice/EA pleace add in BF2 Hooded Dart Maul from desert battle Maul vs. Qui Gon ep.1 "the Fantom Menace" original movie. This is a very beautiful skin, why the developers of BATTLEFRONT 2 will not add it to the game, what is the reason? General GrievOus has two identical damaged outfits, Yoda has hood with ears ( its looks foolish ). I think many Darth Maul fans want this. EA add episode 1 Hooded Darth Maul skin plss !!! I also think that there is no problem to add to Maul one bladed saber like in a Tatooine battle with Qui Gon movie. Video with Single bladed Darth Maul BF2 gameplay:. Look at this, it's just a masterpiece: qo0tcj06de66.png
jp987ur6frw1.png
9tdt7n5jrb8p.png
Post edited by rmngrnk on

Replies

• I wish they would add his cloak with the hood on and the cloak with the hood off
  • We want Crimson Dawn skin.
  • We want Crimson Dawn skin.

This. Legendary Maul skin from Solo was such a missed opportunity.

I also really want a Kylo with mask and no hood skin.

9zx56brnrx2z.jpeg

We have this skin on PC thanks to mods. But their skin politic doesn't make any sense. Such a wasted potential.
  • Well obviously they cant saturate the market so it'll be a long while before seeing a hooded maul, crimson dawn maul, masked unhooded Kylo, ANY Luke skin, or Chewie w/C3P0
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Darth Maul hooded. Luke with his Jedi Master outfit from TLJ and TFA.
  • Won't fans get a hooded single bladed Maul from Ep.1 ? its sadly
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    890 posts Member
    edited August 13
    We will never get it
  • rmngrnk
    67 posts Member
    edited August 13
    We will never get it
  • It's just sad that DICE don't bring the skins we want.

The hooded Maul skin is one of the easiest made and one of the most wanted for a long time now.

Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed.
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

f0n7hn9hl0zy.jpg
  • It's just sad that DICE don't bring the skins we want.

The hooded Maul skin is one of the easiest made and one of the most wanted for a long time now.

Most of these skins are easy to make and could make them a profit with microtransaction. I mean jesus the amount I’ve spent on BFV skins that I don’t really have any connection or love for is astonishing. I can’t even begin to imagine what I’d pay for BF2 skins.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    It's just sad that DICE don't bring the skins we want.

Most of these skins are easy to make and could make them a profit with microtransaction. I mean jesus the amount I’ve spent on BFV skins that I don’t really have any connection or love for is astonishing. I can’t even begin to imagine what I’d pay for BF2 skins.

I agree, I'd also pay for Skins like hooded Maul or battle damaged Vader( My most wanted hero Skin)

It's just sad that they don't care about our skin wishes...
    Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed.
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

f0n7hn9hl0zy.jpg
  • All these skin potentials are perfect for milestone level achievements considering we can level up to 1000 now
  • I need this
  • Defbored
    1548 posts Member
    Ugh that’s all I want in my life. I would never use another villain again.
  • How about a Rebels Maul skin plus the "Kenobi scream" emote, they already recorded?
  • Droid legs Maul, please.
  • Star wars clone wars Darth Maul's claw legs that he got from mother Talson. With the one bladed lightsaber Obi wan cut in half
  • rmngrnk
    67 posts Member
    edited August 13
    The funny thing is that Grievous has two almost identical skins and Yoda has a skin with a hood and protruding ears or what about Lando?!!! Maul has much more costumes in films than these heroes, but he has nothing in this game, this is nonsense
    jq3ykv60zccs.jpg
  • Yes this. And robot legs Maul. And shirtless Maul..
  • I would spend 100,000 credits on a robot legs Maul skin
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    3263 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I would spend 100,000 credits on a robot legs Maul skin

Me to. And id spend another 100k on shirtless Maul. Imagine spinning around a map tattoos ablaze in their full glory. Heck Id probably drop real money LOL
  • This Maul hood skin seems easy enough, 🙂though switching to one saber alters the fighting style. That would take a lot more work and might cause the dual blade play to glitch, just saying.🙃
    “There is always hope.”
  • it could be like a community challenge
  • rmngrnk wrote: »
    58pb68t1ydlh.jpg
    5wdhnrx1vjpp.png
    Dice/EA pleace add in BF2 Hooded Dart Maul from desert battle Maul vs. Qui Gon ep.1 "the Fantom Menace" original movie. This is a very beautiful skin, why the developers of BATTLEFRONT 2 will not add it to the game, what is the reason? General GrievOus has two identical damaged outfits, Yoda has hood with ears ( its looks foolish ). I think many Darth Maul fans want this. EA add episode 1 Hooded Darth Maul skin plss !!! I also think that there is no problem to add to Maul one bladed saber like in a Tatooine battle with Qui Gon movie. Video with Single bladed Darth Maul BF2 gameplay:. Look at this, it's just a masterpiece: qo0tcj06de66.png
    jp987ur6frw1.png
    9tdt7n5jrb8p.png

I like the idea of a hooded Maul skin, but as a lifelong Darth Maul stan, there are other skins I'd prefer. The top of my list would be a SWR skin, followed by his robot legs CW skin. The SWR skin would still have a double-bladed saber so the devs wouldn't have to create new gameplay mechanics; he'd just have the newer saber he used in the series which I think would be a cool addition. And that would open the door for the Crimson Dawn skin which, if the hood was left down, would be an incredible skin.
  • for the single bladed light saber, you don’t need to redo the game mechanics, just impose invisible textures on one of the two blades of the saber. .. and this is enough in this video everything is visible and clear, there is nothing complicated