criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Hayden Christensen The Rise Of Skywalker?

Raekweezy1220
875 posts Member
edited August 29
kk4ygvyv1ixl.jpeg
72oqyyjxiyho.jpeg
If Hayden Christensen does not return as Anakin Skywalker in some way shape or form in The Rise Of Skywalker that will be the biggest missed opportunity by Disney. I’ve been a fan of their Star Wars films thus far but this would be a big disappointment.

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I would expect a lot of cameos, that's for sure.
  • I always liked the dude hope he comes back
  • I'm sure he'll be back. Since this is based around all Skywalker's.
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    I would like to see it.

Although if you watched the trailer and recap of episodes, it generally cut Jedi Anakin out a lot it felt like. The image of him as a child was there, a lot of Vader, but Jedi Anakin featured with Padme but not a direct facing shot, and then when he is wounded and being turned into Vader.

I dunno, might just be me, but it feels like the Anakin part of him is being overlooked and cut out too often
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    I would like to see it.

Although if you watched the trailer and recap of episodes, it generally cut Jedi Anakin out a lot it felt like. The image of him as a child was there, a lot of Vader, but Jedi Anakin featured with Padme but not a direct facing shot, and then when he is wounded and being turned into Vader.

I dunno, might just be me, but it feels like the Anakin part of him is being overlooked and cut out too often

I’ve thought the same thing while watching it too!

And ya I feel the same way.
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    edited August 30
    DarthJ wrote: »
    I would like to see it.

I’ve thought the same thing while watching it too!

And ya I feel the same way.

Yeah, just makes me think he wont appear to be honest
    PSN: ibrajoker59