criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Goodbye Battlefront.

Yeah... I’m out after this last update. This game is a joke now. HvV was the only fun game mode for me and it’s ruined. Devs... really? Do you have that little pride in your own work? Like wow.. sad.

Replies

• Goodbye yellow brick road
  • Driftess wrote: »
    When patches are released, there are bound to be errors. It's the same for all games nowadays

I understand frustration at HvV, but they are trying.

If there were any attempts to correct errors instead of piling more updates (that have the same number of bugs) on top of more updates then you’d have a point. If there’s no immediate attempt at remedy then there’s, in my mind, no work ethic or concern for the product you’re putting out. It’s poor workmanship. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    When patches are released, there are bound to be errors. It's the same for all games nowadays

How do you know they are trying to fix HvV? Have they acknowledged the issues?

I feel like they do know.
  • Won't you please reconsider? Pretty please?
    Driftess wrote: »

I feel like they do know.

Well they've hardly given us any reason to believe that they are working on any fixes or if they even believe these HvV fixes exist since the last patch or are just thinking that people are a bunch of whiners no matter what.
  • Fixing bugs is not that easy especially in a videogame and sometimes finding the source of a bug could be a nightmare
  • See ya next week !
  • Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Fixing bugs is not that easy especially in a videogame and sometimes finding the source of a bug could be a nightmare

This right here is that dice Stockholm syndrome.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • SWymsa
    911 posts Member
    SnakeMajin wrote: »
    See ya next week !

Is that when the new single player stuff releases? 🤔
  • Btech3_14 wrote: »
    Fixing bugs is not that easy especially in a videogame and sometimes finding the source of a bug could be a nightmare

Why is that our problem when this game has made them over a billion dollars?

“Trying” would be testing their updates before they release it ♥️
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Btech3_14 wrote: »

This right here is that dice Stockholm syndrome.

It’s from my personal experience, I program sometimes too and I know that finding bugs could be really tricky
  • IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited August 29
    It is a shame to hear a player intends on leaving, however these forums aren't Facebook and if everyone made a hi/bye thread we'd be spammed with them.

So closing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!