criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I Just Deleted BF2 From My PS4

100G of wasted space freed. A once good game that turned into complete garbage from bad decisions like; focusing more on Heroes instead of core game play, being unbalanced, lackluster maps, and dumb down mechanics.
I'm done with DICE's Battlefront and I'm not going to buy III, because I'm just not interested.

Replies

• I’m almost there. I only play about an hour or two per week anyway. I’m so tired of the focus on CS. All I want is a few more Extraction maps, and I’ll happily ignore every other mode. I used to be excited for patch day, but now I don’t really care about it.
  • Spiito
    1906 posts Member
    [...] Many decisions we didnt really ask for and are implemented without agreeing.
    If you can think of it; someone's probably asked for it.
    There's nothing that we'll ever agree 100% on.

Wknuto!
  • Well done my son
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    Imagine not coming back by december with all the new content that planned by then and dropping in december😂😂 see you soon
  • TacoBell2016
    542 posts Member
    edited August 29
    Stop lying dude. Everyone knows you're coming back when dice releases the felucia update and Episode 9 dlc.

[Comment edited by moderator]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • I agree, that there is alot of bad stuff and many changes and bugs that are there for ages.

Many decisions we didnt really ask for and are implemented without agreeing.

And Starfighters are completely abandoned sadly... only because people just like Starfighters and Star wars in general, that is why for many

It's sad because Starfighter assault is the least buggy part of the game.....lol!
  • SWymsa
    911 posts Member
    You're not done. If you were you wouldn't have posted this. You'll be back

Back for IA and possibly co-op, get shot of this broken as PvP setup. ;)
  • I'll see you in the next few months
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • SWymsa
    911 posts Member
    I'll see you in the next few months

Be thinking of you struggling for matches when IA and co-op land.
  • So you left hey OP. Tell me...is it possible to learn this power?
  • So you left hey OP. Tell me...is it possible to learn this power?

Not from anyone on these forums
  • vonVile wrote: »
    100G of wasted space freed. A once good game that turned into complete garbage from bad decisions like; focusing more on Heroes instead of core game play, being unbalanced, lackluster maps, and dumb down mechanics.
    I'm done with DICE's Battlefront and I'm not going to buy III, because I'm just not interested.

1) I don’t believe you.
    2) Even if you did, I’m guessing you’ll be back soon - otherwise you would’ve deleted your forum account too.
    3) This game has many problems, yes, (although, we should not forget to take all of its positive aspects into account too) and, if you’re going to delete the game, by all means, go ahead and do it. However, don’t throw an unproductive temper tantrum by announcing it to the world and clogging up the forum. I don’t think I’m alone in saying that I really don’t care what you choose to do or not do with your PS4.
  • I don't blame you. This game is a broken, buggy mess.
  • Zirius
    319 posts Member
    edited August 29
    Is it real, Dennis? Did you have an interview for GamesIndustry and you said the community is more happier than ever? Still lying, as always. You want to know what will make ppl happy? Some new weapons and extraction maps. The saber tracking is also better than ever.
  • SWymsa
    911 posts Member
    Werowe4 wrote: »
    vonVile wrote: »

1) I don’t believe you.
    2) Even if you did, I’m guessing you’ll be back soon - otherwise you would’ve deleted your forum account too.
    3) This game has many problems, yes, (although, we should not forget to take all of its positive aspects into account too) and, if you’re going to delete the game, by all means, go ahead and do it. However, don’t throw an unproductive temper tantrum by announcing it to the world and clogging up the forum. I don’t think I’m alone in saying that I really don’t care what you choose to do or not do with your PS4.

I doubt he gives af about your opinion either - but for the record, I don't have it installed either only active again to see about IA/Co-op
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Me too. 100GB of bugs freed. Reinstalled Destiny 2 instead

Good choice. It's a much better game than BF17
    My name is Bob

• Spiito
    1906 posts Member
    Zirius wrote: »
    [...] Is it real, Dennis? Did you have an interview for GamesIndustry and you said the community is more happier than ever? Still lying, as always.
    After struggling through one of the most famously catastrophic launches in years, it sounds like Star Wars Battlefront 2 is turning things around. Associate design director Dennis Brännvall told GamesIndustry that it "hit rock bottom in terms of player sentiment" thanks to the furor caused by the game's aggressive loot box implementation, but nearly two years later, "the community's happier than it's ever been."
    You can read the full article here
    Or you know, you could just google battlefront and it's the second article that's recommended.
    4fTQbIk.png

Are people still as mad as they were on launch? That's the point. Progress has been made, and it's continuing to be made. There were limitations, and exclusions, which have been addressed, that has made a lot of people happier seeming then they had come across as previously. (Clone Wars content additions have been considerably generous.)
    Interestingly, EA's approach to Battlefront 2 has been fundamentally different from its predecessor right from the beginning. Brännvall explained that the developers knew Battlefront 1 was going to be one year of DLC in a season pass so that's how they approached it, but for Battlefront 2, "we challenge ourselves to undertake big overhauls of systems that aren't doing as well as we hoped because this is it, this is the game we're going to be working on."

Time is not on anyone's side...
    Wknuto!
  • Zirius
    319 posts Member
    @Spiito I read the article before I posted :) I wrote that intentionally.
  • Spiito
    1906 posts Member
    Zirius wrote: »
    @Spiito I read the article before I posted :) I wrote that intentionally.
    Yes, your questions were rhetorical, but for anyone reading this who hasn't read the article, I've listed examples from it along with the link. (*SOME* People here are like ostriches... They have information available to them in other places, but unless you bring it under this sand pit of a site, that they chose to bury their faces in, they won't see some news.)

Simply; I wouldn't consider Dennis a liar if he truly feels like the community is happier now then it was previously.

Wknuto!
  • "See you around kid'
  • IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    It is a shame to hear a player intends on leaving, however these forums aren't Facebook and if everyone made a hi/bye thread we'd be spammed with them.
    So closing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!