criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

100% milestone completion .

FearWarmachine1
31 posts Member
edited August 2019
Yesterday I finished Finn's head shots milestone and earlier today I finished Boba's triple rocket barrage milestone .  I'm back to 99% completion again , with only the two new bugged milestones ( on a roll for the droidica and the tx-130 tank one ) left to complete . After Dice fixes those two ( hopefully after their vacation ) I'll have all said milestones, skins , emotes , poses ( etc. ) , and max levels pre-level 1000 update. I've been a forum lurker on here since I stared playing online back in late January /February of 2018 , but I'm not used to posting so my bad for the ramble / jumble , and thanks to tons of people on here for all the great tips. As the move along music plays to shut me up and and rush me off ...  Once the two milestones are fixed I'll be back to say 100% completion to everything !  
Post edited by FearWarmachine1 on

Replies

• grimmace2
    1376 posts Member
    Where/how did you get Boba's Triple rocket and Finn's headshots?  Those are the last two I have as well (other than the glitched Droideka/Tx130 milestones).
  • Lyc4n
    1809 posts Member
    Any tips on any harder milestones, just started on all the starfighter ones?
  • Victor94
    322 posts Member
    Lyc4n said:
    Use the missiles against the AI and have patience ;) .
  • Lyc4n
    1809 posts Member
    Victor94 said:
    Lyc4n said:
    I feel like this will take a very long time😭
  • Lyc4n
    1809 posts Member
    You cant get starfighter milestones in arcade can you?
  • grimmace2 said:
    Where/how did you get Boba's Triple rocket and Finn's headshots?  Those are the last two I have as well (other than the glitched Droideka/Tx130 milestones).
    I got the tripple rocket done in Naboo throne room phase 3, left side, 1st door, where clones come out.. I camped in the doorway just before it and used for the hunt to see when a group was in the next doorway. When there were enough I rushed and nuked them. While waiting for the right time I sniped from my doorway, always using for the hunt in conjunction w/ my rockets waiting for said group to bunch up. Finn's Headshots were over various maps. My best multi head shot kill matches were again Naboo phase 2 center in and out the main hallway and Jakku phase 2 right defender's area around the pillars killing troupers under and around the overpass.
  • MWB33
    1405 posts Member
    Unfortunately we are stuck until they acknowledge those 2 bugged milestones, state they're working on them, and actually fix them.

I'm right there with you at 99%.  Would love to get back to 100% again sometime soon.

• Lyc4n said:
    Victor94 said:
    Lyc4n said:
    Victor is right,but I'm a glutton for punishment .I did most of my hero ship stuff in hero star fighters w/ a lot of tears and cursing lol wating for matches before the Clone Wars updares ( before August 2018  ) last year. Luke and Kylo's torpedo milestones were easy in star fighter HVV. I had to return to star fighter assault to finish Han an Boba's arround 25 torpedo kill I had left for each of those two respectivly. At the same time I did Tallie's savior kills and Poe's 1st order kills. I did a lot of the fighter's hero kills star fighter hvv.

• Lyc4n said:
    I wish. You couldn't when I did them and I haven't read anything saying you could now.
  • Lyc4n
    1809 posts Member

Lyc4n said:
    I wish. You couldn't when I did them and I haven't read anything saying you could now.
    This is unfortunate😂😂. I expect to finish them all by summer
  • MWB33 said:
    Unfortunately we are stuck until they acknowledge those 2 bugged milestones, state they're working on them, and actually fix them.

I'm right there with you at 99%.  Would love to get back to 100% again sometime soon.
    I'm looking forward to joing your 100% club for my 1st time  : :smile:I have faith they'll fix these 2 hopefully August and not September or later. They fixed similar bugs quickly since last August . They are doing a lot more nowadays compared to the drought we had earlier last year. Now they're on vacation.
  • Lyc4n said:

Lyc4n said:
    This is unfortunate😂😂. I expect to finish them all by summer
    I forget how long the hero star fighters stuff took me. A month or two maybe after hero star fighters hvv came out during Solo Season . I finished just in time when the clone wars stuff started. Good luck! With patience and yelling at the tv you'll get there:)
  • Victor94 said:
    Lyc4n said:
    That's the one I've struggled with too.  I still need Finn as well.  Congrats man!
  • Victor94 said:
    Lyc4n said:
    That's the one I've struggled with too.  I still need Finn as well.  Congrats man!
    Thank you. Finn is easier now since they updated his health on kill. I used his deadeye to rebuild health  then covert team  rush troopers for headshots then retreat . Rince and repeat .
  • grimmace2 said:
    I got the tripple rocket done in Naboo throne room phase 3, left side, 1st door, where clones come out.. I camped in the doorway just before it and used for the hunt to see when a group was in the next doorway. When there were enough I rushed and nuked them. While waiting for the right time I sniped from my doorway, always using for the hunt in conjunction w/ my rockets waiting for said group to bunch up. Finn's Headshots were over various maps. My best multi head shot kill matches were again Naboo phase 2 center in and out the main hallway and Jakku phase 2 right defender's area around the pillars killing troupers under and around the overpass.
    Edit toFinn's Jakku headshots : It was phase 3 . My bad.
  • grimmace2
    1376 posts Member
    grimmace2 said:
    Thanks!
  • grimmace2 said:
    grimmace2 said:
    Thanks!
    No problem :smile:
  • MWB33 said:

Anyone know when these milestone bugs are getting fixed?
  • MWB33
    1405 posts Member
    MWB33 said:

Haven't seen anything.  I made a thread about the Droideka one a few days ago (didn't know about the tank being bugged at that point).  After an edit it went into awaiting approval...emailed a mod to approve, and asked if they could add any insight.  They approved the thread, but that was it.  No additional insight.

Thread got a couple of comments from others also affected, and then a self-righteous troll comment before fading into oblivion.

I personally haven't done anything on answers.ea.com, so don't know if there's anything over there atm.
  • MWB33 said:
    MWB33 said:

Haven't seen anything.  I made a thread about the Droideka one a few days ago (didn't know about the tank being bugged at that point).  After an edit it went into awaiting approval...emailed a mod to approve, and asked if they could add any insight.  They approved the thread, but that was it.  No additional insight.

Thread got a couple of comments from others also affected, and then a self-righteous troll comment before fading into oblivion.

I personally haven't done anything on answers.ea.com, so don't know if there's anything over there atm.
    I assumed there would've been a hotfix this week. Hopefully early August we'll get this fix and news on what's to come for the rest of the year instead of waiting a whole month.
  • MWB33 said:
    MWB33 said:

I assumed there would've been a hotfix this week. Hopefully early August we'll get this fix and news on what's to come for the rest of the year instead of waiting a whole month.
    This . Is there any news @F8RGE?
  • Lyc4n said:
    My 3rd to last milestone to complete was Luke's push 5 enemies at once. I've seen reading on here many struggle with this one too .Like many milestones, this is best achieved at choke points and/or final phases s.a. Endor final phase. I achieved it on Naboo Theed Palace  just as the timer was counting down to the final phase to defend the throne room . As the droids and The Emperor rushed one of the now closed doors I trapped myself w/ them in a suicide run gambit. I pushed tons of them (waaay more than 5 and achieving the milestone  ) and then proceded to get slaughtered. Don't be afraid to sacrifice your self for those last more difficult milestones. I trapped myself behind the right corridor door leading to the throne room entrance by the way. Good luck :smile:
  • Lyc4n said:
    My 3rd to last milestone to complete was Luke's push 5 enemies at once. I've seen reading on here many struggle with this one too .Like many milestones, this is best achieved at choke points and/or final phases s.a. Endor final phase. I achieved it on Naboo Theed Palace  just as the timer was counting down to the final phase to defend the throne room . As the droids and The Emperor rushed one of the now closed doors I trapped myself w/ them in a suicide run gambit. I pushed tons of them (waaay more than 5 and achieving the milestone  ) and then proceded to get slaughtered. Don't be afraid to sacrifice your self for those last more difficult milestones. I trapped myself behind the right corridor door leading to the throne room entrance by the way. Good luck :smile:
    Edit : right corridor from the droids' perspective .
  • I'm finally 100% on everything ( except the new level caps ) now that the on a roll milestone has been fixed! :)
  • MWB33
    1405 posts Member
    I'm finally 100% on everything ( except the new level caps ) now that the on a roll milestone has been fixed! :)

Nice, congrats! I'd be back to 100% in the next day or so, if I wasn't on the other side of the globe for work. Should get there next week once home.
  • Lyc4n
    1809 posts Member
    After a summer dedicated to it, ive only got kylo rens starfighter with 25 more misile kills and then a couple of heroes veteran milestones, im nearly done.
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I feel like this will take a very long time😭

They made some of them easier than when it first come out... People cried that some were too hard. lol

giphy.gif

• MWB33 wrote: »
    I'm finally 100% on everything ( except the new level caps ) now that the on a roll milestone has been fixed! :)

Nice, congrats! I'd be back to 100% in the next day or so, if I wasn't on the other side of the globe for work. Should get there next week once home.

Thanks and have good trip back home.
    After a summer dedicated to it, ive only got kylo rens starfighter with 25 more misile kills and then a couple of heroes veteran milestones, im nearly done.

That's awesome ! Kylo and Luke's torpedo milestones are the easiest ones I remember . I just used Kylo's torpedo cards in hero star fighters and it was easy even in that mode.
  • MWB33
    1405 posts Member
    Home from work travel...100% re-obtained.

dca8azi8x9wk.jpg
  • I already finished the on a roll milestone, are people still having problems with that milestone?
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

dca8azi8x9wk.jpg

h6tyihatynch.gif
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    I already finished the on a roll milestone, are people still having problems with that milestone?

Nope, I dedicated some time to them over the weekend, got the droideka and tank milestones. Now it's just back to Boba's triple rocket and Finn's head shots.

dca8azi8x9wk.jpg

Congrats that's awesome !
  • I'm on 90% atm, damn starfighter milestones and few hero milestones with 1 multiplayer and 2 troopers
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    I already finished the on a roll milestone, are people still having problems with that milestone?

Nope, I dedicated some time to them over the weekend, got the droideka and tank milestones. Now it's just back to Boba's triple rocket and Finn's head shots.

Nice. Soon you'll have them done. Are the new cards helping?
    Grievous15 wrote: »

Nice. Soon you'll have them done. Are the new cards helping?

Haven't had a ton of playtime recently but I haven't tried out either of the new cards. I'm kind of stuck on my Boba build atm. Longer duration on his scan (so I can see where bodies are piling up), more rockets (obviously), and damage reduction (= longer play time before getting killed/more opportunities to get the triple kill). Finn's new card doesn't really help other than to offer a slight bump to damage reduction. I'll experiment more though, can't hurt at this point :)
  • Since I finished Capitan Phasma's staff strike milestone a while back ago I reached 100% completion.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala

Would be handy if we could. I'm on 97% completion and only have 9 milestones left which are all boring hero ship milestones that I'll never bother to try to do.

For me it's the same two.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Hi @F8RGE I finished the clone commando's milestones earlier this morning and the milestone offensive formation is bugged. It shows 50/50 , but not completed and stuck back at 99% again. Is the team aware and is there an eta for a fix ? Thanks .