criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Adding Rose Tico would improve the game Dice

2Next

Replies

• I really don't want rose, shes lame and we know almost nothing about her, all we know is that she was just in TLJ, if there is any ST hero i want it would be poe, he should've been added a while ago.
  • That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard of.
  • I want the game to add playable Porgs before they add more heroes.
  • She isn't coming with the update on the 25th?? *throws game in trash*
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    She isn't coming with the update on the 25th?? *throws game in trash*

I don't understand why people want her so badly. She is another horribly developed character and shes lame, hopefully she will die in TROS trying to save finn once again, then maybe they won't add her in the game cause she died and cause shes lame.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    She isn't coming with the update on the 25th?? *throws game in trash*

I don't understand why people want her so badly. She is another horribly developed character and shes lame, hopefully she will die in TROS trying to save finn once again, then maybe they won't add her in the game cause she died and cause shes lame.

Because she's a fan fave. Be fun to play. Not much female rep. I think she should have the strongest mele in the game. Be a good counter to light sabers.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • I would rather have other stronger female heroes unlike rose, like sabine, ahsoka, jyn and many others, and TLJ was not very good and rose was kind of a bad actor, so no.
  • The only reason I would want her in the game is so I could repeatedly hunt her down and kill her and her dumb taser stick over and over in HvV. One of her abilities could be to crash into the guy in 1st place and automatically lose the game for light side👍

That’s how I feel about Finn, terrible character and it makes me laugh when I see people pick him.
  • She would not be very fun to play as, she doesn't even use a blaster once in TLJ she uses a taser, and how is she a fan fave, i read other wise that she was one of the worst rated characters in other peoples opinions, rose, rey and kylo ren were rated as some of the worst characters.
  • Hesha wrote: »
    The only reason I would want her in the game is so I could repeatedly hunt her down and kill her and her dumb taser stick over and over in HvV. One of her abilities could be to crash into the guy in 1st place and automatically lose the game for light side👍

That’s how I feel about Finn, terrible character and it makes me laugh when I see people pick him.

I would have picked poe as a hero, rather than rose or finn any day.
  • I cannot imagine anything better than tazing emperor palps as Rose. Maybe her middle ability could be like a spin where she tazes multiple people at once

• she needs to be nerfed!!
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    I cannot imagine anything better than tazing emperor palps as Rose. Maybe her middle ability could be like a spin where she tazes multiple people at once

That sounds ridiculous!
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    I cannot imagine anything better than tazing emperor palps as Rose. Maybe her middle ability could be like a spin where she tazes multiple people at once

That sounds ridiculous!

Glorious

Grievous15 wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »

That sounds ridiculous!

Glorious

Not!!!
  • I just would like to see her in the game to defeat he over and over..

We can dream tanker
  • The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
  • Rose Tico is not a hero... she’s more or less basically low Tier Rebel security guard and nowhere near a soldier. Or Anywhere near competency like her fighter pilot sister, who Did die a hero.
  • Definitely need more blaster heroes and more female heroes but Rose is probably my least-fave character out of the entire saga (which sucks because I was legit really hyped for her before I say TLJ).

Would LOVE some of her lines added as emotes or lines for Troopers though. Reciting that entire speech about not fighting for what you love by fighting what you hate or something would be hilarious. Also "I saved you, dummy".

For Sequel characters (we do need more) I'm def curious about Jannah & Zorri in Ep IX. Star Wars Resistance isn't great, but there are some cool First Order characters on it that would be fun to play. On is essentially just a gold First Order Trooper which should be easy enough to make.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe