criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Rey's still depletes ALL Stamina!!

So this recent revert Update was supposed to fix this I didnt doubt it but its still broken? What sorcery is this!
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• Agreed. Fortunately, there are still easy ways to defend against her charge other than block (choke, force throw, etc...) as well as dodging or even jumping. It's definitely broke, definitely annoying and stupid to play against, but for me it's not game breaking.
  • You on PC or PS4?
  • The only thing the revert did was fix hit detection. That was it, we were told by @F8RGE abou this. Only the hit detection has been reverted. Obi Wan still has the ridiculous damage reduction bug.
  • OcDoc
    1828 posts Member
    The only thing the revert did was fix hit detection. That was it, we were told by F8RGE abou this. Only the hit detection has been reverted. Obi Wan still has the ridiculous damage reduction bug.

Correct.

• The only thing the revert did was fix hit detection. That was it, we were told by @F8RGE abou this. Only the hit detection has been reverted. Obi Wan still has the ridiculous damage reduction bug.

How does that work and start Obi wans glitch?
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited September 12
    So this recent revert Update was supposed to fix this I didnt doubt it but its still broken? What sorcery is this!

The revert was never intended on fix it this. It was addressing the hit detection of sabers after the new patch.
    Post edited by IronSoldier on

How does that work and start Obi wans glitch?

Some players exploit the recently added damage reduction to his All Out Push. If they manage it, they barely take any damage.
  • Gasp. This can’t stand. Killswitch REY.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853