criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Please don't add jango to the game!!

Prev1
First of all the darkside would have two jet pack villains, and no jet pack hero. Secondly jango wouldn't make much sense in CS because he died before the clone wars even started, that would be like adding in gui-gon to the game, he died before the clone wars started, so he also wouldn't make sense in CS either. Thirdly it would be too easy for jango to capture command posts in CS, he could just fly around and easily kill anyone below and capture command posts. Don't get me wrong i really like jango, but he wouldn't make much sense, CS in particular, and he would cause even more of an imbalance, with two jet pack villains, so please don't add him, though he probably won't be added anyway.

Replies

  • vVrathh wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    First of all the darkside would have two jet pack villains, and no jet pack hero. Secondly jango wouldn't make much sense in CS because he died before the clone wars even started, that would be like adding in gui-gon to the game, he died before the clone wars started, so he also wouldn't make sense in CS either. Thirdly it would be too easy for jango to capture command posts in CS, he could just fly around and easily kill anyone below and capture command posts. Don't get me wrong i really like jango, but he wouldn't make much sense, CS in particular, and he would cause even more of an imbalance, with two jet pack villains, so please don't add him, though he probably won't be added anyway.

    They could easily go around the 2 jetpack heroes by locking 1 of them. Like they do with the 3 different millenium falcons. If Boba is picked, then jango is grayed out, and vice versa.



    True, but i still wouldn't want jango in CS period.
  • Maybe not have the jetpack be an ability at all?
  • 1. Devs have confirmed that DS will not get another jetpack hero until LS gets one.
    2. In that case, then Grevious should have never been added because he died before The Battle Of Yavin. Vader should have been removed because he was never in the battles of the Sequel Trilogy.
    3. The same can be said about Boba? He can just fly around, kill people and capture the command posts yet he is in the game. ?
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

  • I want to see him. I think he would be a fantastic addition to the game. Not only in terms of game play but in terms of Jango being a major catalyst for the clone wars. He’s an obvious choice. Introduce him with Mace Windu and it’d be perfect. Make Mace Windu a anti jump pack hero by giving him pulls and maybe a long distance force crush (like how he injured Grevious in the 2003 cartoon) that does damage over time.
  • Rinku wrote: »
    1. Devs have confirmed that DS will not get another jetpack hero until LS gets one.
    2. In that case, then Grevious should have never been added because he died before The Battle Of Yavin. Vader should have been removed because he was never in the battles of the Sequel Trilogy.
    3. The same can be said about Boba? He can just fly around, kill people and capture the command posts yet he is in the game. ?



    I mean in CS only!!! Boba is not in CS, vader is not in CS i don't care if GA makes sense or not, i'm only talking about CS, so you don't have a valid argument.
  • Maybe not have the jetpack be an ability at all?

    Or make it so it’s more of a giant jump like the rocket trooper but better.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Rinku wrote: »
    1. Devs have confirmed that DS will not get another jetpack hero until LS gets one.
    2. In that case, then Grevious should have never been added because he died before The Battle Of Yavin. Vader should have been removed because he was never in the battles of the Sequel Trilogy.
    3. The same can be said about Boba? He can just fly around, kill people and capture the command posts yet he is in the game. ?



    I mean in CS only!!! Boba is not in CS, vader is not in CS i don't care if GA makes sense or not, i'm only talking about CS, so you don't have a valid argument.

    If Boba is unavailable then so should Jango. Case closed.
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

  • Maybe not have the jetpack be an ability at all?

    Or make it so it’s more of a giant jump like the rocket trooper but better.


    We probably won't get jango for a while, if he's ever added, we probably won't be getting any other clone wars hero for a while unless its ahsoka and ventress for the new clone wars season. We need a LS jet pack hero first anyhow.
  • Rinku wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Rinku wrote: »
    1. Devs have confirmed that DS will not get another jetpack hero until LS gets one.
    2. In that case, then Grevious should have never been added because he died before The Battle Of Yavin. Vader should have been removed because he was never in the battles of the Sequel Trilogy.
    3. The same can be said about Boba? He can just fly around, kill people and capture the command posts yet he is in the game. ?



    I mean in CS only!!! Boba is not in CS, vader is not in CS i don't care if GA makes sense or not, i'm only talking about CS, so you don't have a valid argument.

    If Boba is unavailable then so should Jango. Case closed.


    that's exactly what i'm saying, if there ever is an OT capital supremacy the villain will probably be iden versio anyway.
  • I don't think jango ever killed any clones in the second movie, he probably never would honestly since they were created from him.
  • lol
    Swap Jango with Ashoka and Ventress and you get a perfect thread
  • Rinzler5 wrote: »
    lol
    Swap Jango with Ashoka and Ventress and you get a perfect thread


    Well ashoka and ventress will probably come anyway when the new clone wars season 7 comes out.
  • Just need to make it an alternative for Boba. Like how the millenium falcon variants work in SFA. Pick one and the others get locked.
  • Just need to make it an alternative for Boba. Like how the millenium falcon variants work in SFA. Pick one and the others get locked.


    Yes that would work for HvV, but i still wouldn't want jango in CS.
  • Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought
  • Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought
    For a very very small amount of the time. Like 5 minutes out of 3 years. He got his head cut off pretty quickly.
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

  • Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought


    He never fought in the clone wars! for the last time, he never even killed one clone in the second movie, he fought on the verge of the clone wars, why don't we just add in qui-gon too.
  • He’s not coming either way.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • If count dooku died in two seconds in the second movie, he might've never been in the game.
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    He’s not coming either way.

    Thank you!!!
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    He’s not coming either way.

    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    He’s not coming either way.

    Yeah, bad decisions as usual with this game, we have Iden and Bossk but we don't have Jango, makes sense.
  • Raices wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    He’s not coming either way.

    Yeah, bad decisions as usual with this game, we have Iden and Bossk but we don't have Jango, makes sense.

    So a Jango campaign?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    He’s not coming either way.

    Yeah, bad decisions as usual with this game, we have Iden and Bossk but we don't have Jango, makes sense.

    So a Jango campaign?

    Doesn't justify her appearance imo(over more iconic characters).
  • People severely and heavily complained about not having a story mode. So that's what happens.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    First of all the darkside would have two jet pack villains, and no jet pack hero. Secondly jango wouldn't make much sense in CS because he died before the clone wars even started, that would be like adding in gui-gon to the game, he died before the clone wars started, so he also wouldn't make sense in CS either. Thirdly it would be too easy for jango to capture command posts in CS, he could just fly around and easily kill anyone below and capture command posts. Don't get me wrong i really like jango, but he wouldn't make much sense, CS in particular, and he would cause even more of an imbalance, with two jet pack villains, so please don't add him, though he probably won't be added anyway.


    g48z1x6s3cxq.gif

    Dice can make a new hero that has a jetpack on the lightside, it is not that difficult. Jango fett is awesome and he deserves to be in the game. It doesn't matter if he was there for 1 sec. We want him because he was part of the prequel trilogy. Just like Mace, Qui-gon, Padme, etc. Darth Maul died in TPM and yet here he is running around. Jango fett should be added regardless of the Clone wars.


  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought


    He never fought in the clone wars! for the last time, he never even killed one clone in the second movie, he fought on the verge of the clone wars, why don't we just add in qui-gon too.

    That's right, Jango died before the GAR entered the Petranaki arena, so he never actually fought in the Clone Wars.

    Even if he had survived he wouldn't have fought anyway, sorry. Jango had some sense. He was done fighting other people’s wars, he’d been doing it much of his life.

    By the time of AOTC Jango was a very wealthy man with a young son to raise. Boba was his priority.

    After the outbreak of the Clone Wars it’s very likely Jango would have semi-retired, still taking the odd bounty contract now and then but keeping a low profile now that the Jedi were after him for his connection to the clone army.

    But what does any of this matter? We have cross era heroes. Nothing has to make sense so long as it’s “cool” enough to keep the kids coming back, right?

    Unfortunately Jango isn’t cool enough, otherwise new-era Lucasfilm would find a way to bring him back to life using the power of plot convenience like they did for Maul and Ashoka.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • Devs have basically confirmed that Jango and Windu aren't coming.

    Krennic, Jyn, Ventress and Ahsoka will be the final 4.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought


    He never fought in the clone wars! for the last time, he never even killed one clone in the second movie, he fought on the verge of the clone wars, why don't we just add in qui-gon too.

    Neither did Darth Maul, you have no argument other than what you personally want to see, which is fine.
    The dual wield ARC Trooper seems to me to have paved the way for Jangos inclusion in the game and many would like to see the character playable in BF2
  • Jimmy89 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    First of all the darkside would have two jet pack villains, and no jet pack hero. Secondly jango wouldn't make much sense in CS because he died before the clone wars even started, that would be like adding in gui-gon to the game, he died before the clone wars started, so he also wouldn't make sense in CS either. Thirdly it would be too easy for jango to capture command posts in CS, he could just fly around and easily kill anyone below and capture command posts. Don't get me wrong i really like jango, but he wouldn't make much sense, CS in particular, and he would cause even more of an imbalance, with two jet pack villains, so please don't add him, though he probably won't be added anyway.


    g48z1x6s3cxq.gif

    Dice can make a new hero that has a jetpack on the lightside, it is not that difficult. Jango fett is awesome and he deserves to be in the game. It doesn't matter if he was there for 1 sec. We want him because he was part of the prequel trilogy. Just like Mace, Qui-gon, Padme, etc. Darth Maul died in TPM and yet here he is running around. Jango fett should be added regardless of the Clone wars.




    First of all darth maul is in the clone wars trying to get revenge on obi-wan. The devs new this from the clone wars show so maul actually makes sense, and Qui-gon would definitely not make sense in CS, and there is no jet pack hero that is in the clone wars, so it would still be imbalanced, the only person that could be a hero that has a jet pack, would be sabine wren, but she is not in the clone wars, she is in the OT era. So you don't have a valid argument.
  • GoodBytes wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought


    He never fought in the clone wars! for the last time, he never even killed one clone in the second movie, he fought on the verge of the clone wars, why don't we just add in qui-gon too.

    That's right, Jango died before the GAR entered the Petranaki arena, so he never actually fought in the Clone Wars.

    Even if he had survived he wouldn't have fought anyway, sorry. Jango had some sense. He was done fighting other people’s wars, he’d been doing it much of his life.

    By the time of AOTC Jango was a very wealthy man with a young son to raise. Boba was his priority.

    After the outbreak of the Clone Wars it’s very likely Jango would have semi-retired, still taking the odd bounty contract now and then but keeping a low profile now that the Jedi were after him for his connection to the clone army.

    But what does any of this matter? We have cross era heroes. Nothing has to make sense so long as it’s “cool” enough to keep the kids coming back, right?

    Unfortunately Jango isn’t cool enough, otherwise new-era Lucasfilm would find a way to bring him back to life using the power of plot convenience like they did for Maul and Ashoka.



    The thing is that i wouldn't want jango in CS, he could be in any other game mode but not CS. Because CS is the only game mode that makes sense with its battles.
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought


    He never fought in the clone wars! for the last time, he never even killed one clone in the second movie, he fought on the verge of the clone wars, why don't we just add in qui-gon too.

    Neither did Darth Maul, you have no argument other than what you personally want to see, which is fine.
    The dual wield ARC Trooper seems to me to have paved the way for Jangos inclusion in the game and many would like to see the character playable in BF2


    Maul fought in the clone wars look it up before you say something you know nothing about. The devs watched the clone wars show and the rebels show to look for ideas, like abilities, blasters, reinforcements, vehicles, appearances, like grievous's thrust surge ability, that is from the clone wars show, not from the movie, so you don't have a valid argument, and just because you want to see jango and complain about it, its never going to happen, if we get any other clone wars heroes its going to be ahsoka and ventress for the return of the clone wars show.
  • Please ADD JANGO TO THE GAME......after you balance Boba of course. You just need to decrease forward movement speed on Boba or increase fuel cost for forward movement, so he can't do laps around the map. Then decrease rocket barrage some and compensate with more damage for main blaster or better accuracy for main blaster at distance. Then modify and improve concussion missile.

    Jango could easily be a flying arc trooper in the sky, but maybe in order to use dual pistols they have to be on the ground to use the ability, otherwise he just fires one pistol. When in dual mode he can't use jet pack, to prevent him from becoming an issue. Lots can be done to prevent him from being OP and giving us something different still. Then give him some other abilities different from Boba. You could easily counter balance Jango with maybe REX with dual pistols on the LS and some other abilities different than the ARC trooper. I mean REX and jango should be pretty easy and quick to do because they are just a collection off other characters in the game and all you have to do is give them two new abilities each and a modified outfit than say Boba and Arc trooper or officer. the rest seems like a copy and paste effort of other characters. I mean they will both have the same face if you give them a no helmet skin. Then you can give that same no helmet face skin to Boba potentially. Use a lot of the same lines between both Jango and Rex, while adding a few unique ones for the two to distinguish them.

    Dice it seems like the best way to get two new characters with the least amount of effort of a new character development put in because you can utilize similar things between the two. That's one benefit to having clones I guess.
  • Jango will never come anyway, no matter how much you beg for him. Like i said before, the only clone wars heroes we will get is probably going to be ahsoka and ventress, only for the return of the clone wars show next year.
  • willywonka7
    2174 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Devs have basically confirmed that Jango and Windu aren't coming.

    Krennic, Jyn, Ventress and Ahsoka will be the final 4.

    But the way EA is going with game making these days and how lame Fallen Order looks based on gameplay trailers.......they might have to stick with this game longer than they thought until they can get another successful game up and going. To me Fallen order looks like they spent a ton of time making the traversing and environment AMAZING like in Uncharted games because it was made by some of the same people; however, the combat loop and lightsaber animations look super awful.

    • I mean Anthem is DOA and they thought it was going to take precedence over this game once it came out.
    • Apex Legends is dwindling some too because of the lack of content for a while and then the recent OVERLY priced new content.
    • Battlefield V isn't doing super great either.
    • Again if past history is any indicator of future performance then Fallen Order is probably not going to do as well as people might think either. Just like all these other games that are failing. Also monetization has been increasing too and that is having a negative effect on new game releases too.

    That means we might get to see more content than the devs were planning on doing.....until Dice makes another moderately successful game that they can capitalize on the services. They aren't going to close up shop on Battlefront 2 until they have a new revenue stream to replace battlefront 2 and I don't see any coming soon to replace it.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Why not? He was in the clone wars and fought


    He never fought in the clone wars! for the last time, he never even killed one clone in the second movie, he fought on the verge of the clone wars, why don't we just add in qui-gon too.

    Neither did Darth Maul, you have no argument other than what you personally want to see, which is fine.
    The dual wield ARC Trooper seems to me to have paved the way for Jangos inclusion in the game and many would like to see the character playable in BF2


    Maul fought in the clone wars look it up before you say something you know nothing about. The devs watched the clone wars show and the rebels show to look for ideas, like abilities, blasters, reinforcements, vehicles, appearances, like grievous's thrust surge ability, that is from the clone wars show, not from the movie, so you don't have a valid argument, and just because you want to see jango and complain about it, its never going to happen, if we get any other clone wars heroes its going to be ahsoka and ventress for the return of the clone wars show.

    If it's never going to happen then why did you write a whole thread crying about it? 🤔

    I couldn't care less if he was added, would just be a bonus.

    Depends if kid cartoons are your go to for "canon" material 🤷‍♂️
    Never cared for mauls resurrection, so much so that I forgot it even happened...
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Jango will never come anyway, no matter how much you beg for him. Like i said before, the only clone wars heroes we will get is probably going to be ahsoka and ventress, only for the return of the clone wars show next year.

    The only one begging is you, not to have him in the game... :smiley:
  • Devs have basically confirmed that Jango and Windu aren't coming.

    Krennic, Jyn, Ventress and Ahsoka will be the final 4.

    But the way EA is going with game making these days and how lame Fallen Order looks based on gameplay trailers.......they might have to stick with this game longer than they thought until they can get another successful game up and going. To me Fallen order looks like they spent a ton of time making the traversing and environment AMAZING like in Uncharted games because it was made by some of the same people; however, the combat loop and lightsaber animations look super awful.

    • I mean Anthem is DOA and they thought it was going to take precedence over this game once it came out.
    • Apex Legends is dwindling some too because of the lack of content for a while and then the recent OVERLY priced new content.
    • Battlefield V isn't doing super great either.
    • Again if past history is any indicator of future performance then Fallen Order is probably not going to do as well as people might think either. Just like all these other games that are failing. Also monetization has been increasing too and that is having a negative effect on new game releases too.

    That means we might get to see more content than the devs were planning on doing.....until Dice makes another moderately successful game that they can capitalize on the services. They aren't going to close up shop on Battlefront 2 until they have a new revenue stream to replace battlefront 2 and I don't see any coming soon to replace it.

    That's not how any of it works. They pay dice more in salary than this game is making per month right now and it's not gonna get any better. And those guys can't work on something else if they're working on this. whatever is slated is slated and it's not gonna change. There's a contract with Disney and when that contract is fulfilled that will be that
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Jango will never come anyway, no matter how much you beg for him. Like i said before, the only clone wars heroes we will get is probably going to be ahsoka and ventress, only for the return of the clone wars show next year.

    The only one begging is you, not to have him in the game... :smiley:


    He'll never come. Maybe like 10 years from now, and by then we'll all probably forget about wanting jango in the game, so keep dreaming.
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Devs have basically confirmed that Jango and Windu aren't coming.

    Krennic, Jyn, Ventress and Ahsoka will be the final 4.

    But the way EA is going with game making these days and how lame Fallen Order looks based on gameplay trailers.......they might have to stick with this game longer than they thought until they can get another successful game up and going. To me Fallen order looks like they spent a ton of time making the traversing and environment AMAZING like in Uncharted games because it was made by some of the same people; however, the combat loop and lightsaber animations look super awful.

    • I mean Anthem is DOA and they thought it was going to take precedence over this game once it came out.
    • Apex Legends is dwindling some too because of the lack of content for a while and then the recent OVERLY priced new content.
    • Battlefield V isn't doing super great either.
    • Again if past history is any indicator of future performance then Fallen Order is probably not going to do as well as people might think either. Just like all these other games that are failing. Also monetization has been increasing too and that is having a negative effect on new game releases too.

    That means we might get to see more content than the devs were planning on doing.....until Dice makes another moderately successful game that they can capitalize on the services. They aren't going to close up shop on Battlefront 2 until they have a new revenue stream to replace battlefront 2 and I don't see any coming soon to replace it.

    That's not how any of it works. They pay dice more in salary than this game is making per month right now and it's not gonna get any better. And those guys can't work on something else if they're working on this. whatever is slated is slated and it's not gonna change. There's a contract with Disney and when that contract is fulfilled that will be that

    No you have it wrong my friend......

    The Contract with Disney, ends 2023.....that's four more years. We don't know the contract details, but we do know that Disney forces them to maintain Star Wars hype while EA has exclusive license. If Fallen Order doesn't do very well, then they might be forced to put hype into the other remaining star wars game, until the contract is over. Once the game is created EA can support it as long as they like. What I'm mainly trying to saying is that if Fallen Order doesn't go well then they will have to hold onto this game longer because that is one less revenue service for EA and also might violate provisions of contract with Disney. Based on Disney future movie line up....they want the first brand new movie of the new Star Wars trilogy to come out December 2022(Still Within Contract time-frame).

    The current mold is that every two years a new star wars game comes out(Battlefront 1 - 2015, Battlefront 2- 2017, Fallen Order -2019, that leaves room for one more star wars game in 2021 before end of contract. If Fallen Order doesn't do well would you build another star wars game near the end of 2021? or would you maintain effort into the game you already have when you are only two years away from end of contract. If you were EA would you build an entire new Star Wars game on a franchise that hasn't been doing well, and continue to maintain partial ownership of a brand new game when you are so close to the end of that contract. Especially when that contract hasn't been as lucrative as you would hope?????????? NO you will maintain efforts into the previous games remaining to meet the requirements of the contract, so that you don't have to build a brand new game near the end of the contract and meet the requirements of the contract. Again I am assuming Fallen Order won't do well based on gameplay combat and past performance of EA games. We haven't gotten a good EA game in YEARS. I doubt Fallen order will change that course.

    Those game sales are your speculation......you don't know how much they are or aren't making off this game in terms of in game purchase. Lots more people have been joining the game lately. All new people. They don't have a lot of credits and there is a lot of new stuff to get. They could be making something off this game in terms of in game purchases. yeah probably not as much as they wanted......but drastically more than they are making off Anthem, Battlefield V, and most of the other games they have out right now. If they close up shop on one of their games before they have another steady revenue service. Then it will hit their bottom line and stock price. You don't seem to understand how businesses work. If you don't have another steady revenue service to replace an outdated revenue service that you are going to eliminate, then it will hit your stock price. Unless your plan is to take that hit to your bottom line in the hopes that you can take talent else where to develop an entirely new game, which takes years to do.

    The only games they have coming out the rest of this year are FIFA, Need for Speed, and Fallen Order. Of course FIFA will do good, but the other two are up in the air and if they don't have a revenue stream to replace this revenue stream when

  • I agree to disagree I just want Sabine wren playable alongside padme and mace Ashoka ventress and general hux plus Poe last but not least jango fett and jyn krennic only thing I want also is the new episode nine heroes and villains and ships new sith troopers and that’s it
  • Jango should’ve been used over Boba 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Jango should’ve been used over Boba 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Boba > Jango.
  • Jango should’ve been used over Boba 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Boba > Jango.

    Boba isn’t even a real person 😈😈😈. I don’t know all of Star Wars lore about either but Jango had more of a role in the movies and was a big component of the whole CW. Boba got “ killed”by a blind man and had Vader do his work getting Han to Jabba for him 😈 not to mention his double guns would’ve been a blast to play with
  • Schylo_Ren
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Jango will never come anyway, no matter how much you beg for him. Like i said before, the only clone wars heroes we will get is probably going to be ahsoka and ventress, only for the return of the clone wars show next year.

    The only one begging is you, not to have him in the game... :smiley:


    He'll never come. Maybe like 10 years from now, and by then we'll all probably forget about wanting jango in the game, so keep dreaming.

    I'm still scratching my head as to why you don't want Jango in the game. Jango would make sense to add into the game, he's a fan favorite and he was featured in the original BF2. Is your only reason because you don't like the idea due to lore reasons? I clearly remember a post of yours a little bit ago asking for Qui gon being added to the game. Which makes less sense then having Jango in the game.

    To add on: I won't be crushed if they don't add Jango, and I know that the devs would prefer Cad Bane being in over Jango which I am all for
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Jango will never come anyway, no matter how much you beg for him. Like i said before, the only clone wars heroes we will get is probably going to be ahsoka and ventress, only for the return of the clone wars show next year.

    The only one begging is you, not to have him in the game... :smiley:


    He'll never come. Maybe like 10 years from now, and by then we'll all probably forget about wanting jango in the game, so keep dreaming.

    I'm confused, what is your reasoning for not wanting Jango in the Game? Is it due to the fact that is would break your immersion? I feel it would make sense to have Jango in the game for a couple of reasons. He was featured in BF2 2005 and he is a fan favorite. I also recall a post you made a little bit ago asking for Qui Gon being added to the game which if we are going by the logic that since Jango death mere minutes before the beginning of the clone wars means he shouldn't be playable. Then Qui Gon should definitely not be in the game.

    Also I understand that the devs said that Jango won't happen, and they would prefer to have Cad Bane instead which is something I am all for.
  • I want to see him. I think he would be a fantastic addition to the game. Not only in terms of game play but in terms of Jango being a major catalyst for the clone wars. He’s an obvious choice. Introduce him with Mace Windu and it’d be perfect. Make Mace Windu a anti jump pack hero by giving him pulls and maybe a long distance force crush (like how he injured Grevious in the 2003 cartoon) that does damage over time.

    they said they wont add a blaster hero in with a sabre hero so maybe they could add Jango with Padme and Mace Windu with Savage oppress.
  • Just have it so that if boba is picked jango can't then be picked as well in HvV. That gets rid of the 2 jetpack heroes issue at once. And I doubt it matters to much in CS its not like he would be impossible to kill boba is pretty easy to kill so I can't imagine jango would be impossibly hard either
  • bfloo
    16587 posts Member
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    I don't think jango ever killed any clones in the second movie, he probably never would honestly since they were created from him.

    Jango lost his head before the clones arrived.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!