criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

You must choose: Scarif or Bespin!!!

2Next

Replies

• Jedha is OT era. It should be Jedha. But any OT maps would be most welcome!
    pf4fpcgbhk9gmban5jjn.gif
    "Rise."
  • KZ_Toxic
    495 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    It'd be best to stick with OT...not OT "era". Considering the lack of resources, it'd be a wiser decision to expand on the existing model. Then adding some much sought skins would be sure to follow. Like Luke and chewy (w/3po backpack) for example.
  • ROMG4
    4692 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Bespin

tumblr_okv1bwPmdJ1v2gt8oo1_r1_500.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Scariff all day... is this even a real question?!?
  • I love both planets. It's a very tough decision.
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Join the ongoing demand for Private Matches/Servers below!

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130482/private-servers#latest
  • Ppong_Man12
    3124 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    All OT stuff is epic imo.
  • Scarif and Sullust, both with S
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • I love both planets. It's a very tough decision.

The same about me. I'd love to see Sullust or Vardos as well.
  • Bespin, not by much as both are beautiful maps. WA was great fun on Cloud City, the CFC, good stuff.
  • Why choose one? For OT the maps I want to see the most are Scariff, Sullust, Dagobah, Vardos, Pillio, Bespin plus all other large scale maps from BF2015.

For PT: Utapau, Mustafar, Mygeeto, Otah Gunga and coruscant
  • Scariff. The planet had a great look and some new material is welcome.
  • Scariff. My fav new planet since disney
  • Scarif by a long shot. No competition.

We already got Bespin ported over for the small modes, they're not gonna port over a other Bespin map nor are they gonna create one from scratch (and there's Bespin in Campaign too). 

Rogue One is sorely missing, whether Scarif is ported over or created from scratch (if they're gonna create one OT map from scratch there's no better choice than Scarif) then it's a win-win either way.

And Scarif would add variety to the planet roster.

Couldn't be clearer.

• Scarif.....no.....both

• Scarif means Krennic. Here’s one vote.
    Open your eyes...
    ekn97qol2xso.gif

• Why not both, more locations, more era access, more longevity and replay ability to the game
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Scarif.
  • "Are we blind!?" Deploy the garrison! Move!" - Director Krennic

I'd also like for Director Krennic to be added to the Villains so the Dark Side could have its own character with Team Supporting abilities. Any chance that you could add General Veers, too?
    ValarMorghulisDL on PSN
  • FightingLions14
    505 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Wow. I didn't think this post would ever get referenced again, but here we are. I guess the push for OT maps still is strong.

The tally of the results is down below if anyone is interested. I encourage you to vote if you haven't already. Thanks, guys.......have a good one!! :)

m4wpy1ql3mb4.jpg
  • Wow. I didn't think this post would ever get referenced again, but here we are. I guess the push for OT maps still is strong.

The tally of the results thus far is below if anyone is interested. I encourage you if you haven't yet and are feeling it. Thanks, guys.......have a good one!! :)

m4wpy1ql3mb4.jpg

No surprise at all.

And Scarif would be perfect for CS.
  • Wow. I didn't think this post would ever get referenced again, but here we are. I guess the push for OT maps still is strong.

The tally of the results thus far is below if anyone is interested. I encourage you if you haven't yet and are feeling it. Thanks, guys.......have a good one!! :)

m4wpy1ql3mb4.jpg

No surprise at all.

Correct again👍

m4wpy1ql3mb4.jpg

No surprise at all.

Not going to deny that. We still need a beach map.........along with core mechanic improvements, aka bug patches and glitches fixed!!
  • Scarif only if they can do it justice. EAfront 1's Scarif maps were a bit lackluster for me apart from Landing Pad 13, and that's mostly because I'm a sucker for sunsets. Despite all of the jungle scenery I would prefer more littoral/sea-based locations. The potential is unreal:

HhhIalZ.jpg
    Rp008MK.jpg
    JVoeuJa.jpg
    [+3748 posts]
  • Unfortunately there is a flaw in your voting system, you can register votes over and over again for the same map (just saying before any one has a pop).
  • CORUSCANT! The Jedi temple :( i miss This map the Planet is most of favourite and a legendary Planet of the movies and series the order 66 on Coruscant was legend
  • I would rather have scarif we have at least one bespin map already in the game
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    I would rather have scarif we have at least one bespin map already in the game

This.
  • FightingLions14
    505 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    jonci wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is a flaw in your voting system, you can register votes over and over again for the same map (just saying before anyone has a pop).

Well, the only way I can make it so a person can only vote once is to have people put their name and/or email address to track the voting. I am not going to collect names or email addresses because I respect people's privacy, and for something like this, is unethical, in my opinion.

If this was a major vote for say, a major world leader, then yes I would be collecting that type of information, but for a community poll/survey, I find it unnecessary, as half the community members probably don't know this poll exists.

So could some of the data be skewed? Yes and maybe this is the case. But judging from the comments left on the post, it seems more people do want Scarif over Bespin. Hopefull that provides clarity as to why you can submit votes more than once. I trust that people will only vote once and that no one has been spamming votes.
  • jonci
    1355 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is a flaw in your voting system, you can register votes over and over again for the same map (just saying before anyone has a pop).

Well, the only way I can make it so a person can only vote once is to have people put their name and/or email address to track the voting. I am not going to collect names or email addresses because I respect people's privacy, and for something like this, is unethical, in my opinion.

If this was a major vote for say, a major world leader, then yes I would be collecting that type of information, but for a community poll/survey, I find it unnecessary, as half the community members probably don't know this poll exists.

So could some of the data be skewed? Yes and maybe this is the case. But judging from the comments left on the post, it seems more people do want Scarif over Bespin. Hopefull that provides clarity as to why you can submit votes more than once. I trust that people will only vote once and that no one has been spamming votes.

It id great you are doing it bud i wasn't having a go, and i voted only once despite the fact i could have done more ( i just clicked it to see what it would do). I don't like to see posts with WE WANT, or WE MUST HAVE NOW, so your method is refreshing to see.
    Keep up the good work and hopefully the developers might see what forum members are asking for.
  • Scarif all the way. Im done with this annoying Bespin. Scarif is beautiful as well, while Bespin isn't
  • Nexor wrote: »
    Scarif all the way. Im done with this annoying Bespin. Scarif is beautiful as well, while Bespin isn't
    Bespin isn't beautiful?

That's it...
    tenor.gif?itemid=9884852
    jk, I'd rather have a new scarif map too.

"Rise."
  • m4wpy1ql3mb4.jpg

Where have I seen this combination of colors before?
    Oh yeah:
    image8-2.jpg
    M.O.T.M.P. (More Original Trilogy-era Maps, Please)

"Rise."
  • Scarif for sure
  • Gotta say Scariff again