criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Remove Boba Fett from HvV

Replies

• This is still going? Damn.

I think an issue here, is that people simply have not seen a good boba player. They’ve only seen players that are mediocre, or worse.

"most" people here.

'winks in DiamondxStyles'
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    All this talk about Boba and just last night made a 400+ level Boba rage quit after killing him 6 or 7 times as Han. Boba can be countered......IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. Facts, case closed, match point, check mate....you can try to spin it any way to make yourself feel better. If you cannot figure out how to kill Boba, then you are just not that good.
    @Wallofman
    Please remember that I did offer you a 1v1 lightsaber duel and you ignored the invitation. Go troll elsewhere.

I do not have an XBox. Plus BFII does not have 1v1 so your challenge is pointless. Besides you have the nerve to call me a troll? LOL that's funny.

You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.
    So what platform are you on?

PS4. I play between 8:30pm-10:00pm Central time, except for Wed. My gamertag is the same
    Fantastic. I’ll contact you to set up a 1v1. Maybe you can teach me what I’m doing wrong.

So explain to me how this 1v1 would take place? For starters, that is not an option for BFII. Secondly, this argument is about Boba. You think he is over powered and has broken HvV. I am telling you he isn't. Dueling each other does not answer the question at hand. To prove the point we would need a good Boba player to play against. We cannot duel Han vs whatever saber hero you like to button mash.

I do not think you have really been following the conversation very well.
    You can tell me whatever you want, but it doesn’t mean you’re right or that I’ll listen. Every good player I play with - and I play with some really good players - thinks Boba is extremely overpowered. I have no evidence that you’re a good player, so why should your opinion hold any validity to me?

I think I’d learn a lot from a 1v1 with you. I’d probably come to understand why you defend Boba. And setting up a 1v1 is quite easy. I’m sure I can secure two others to assist. You don’t have to be Han. Pick whoever you want and mash right back.

You are pretty dense. This whole time you have been complaining how light sided saber heroes cannot stop Boba, and here you are telling me to pick Han and 1v1 you. That proves nothing. You would have to be a dark side saber hero, which is opposite of what you have been crying about. playing me does not prove anything. What needs to happen is us on the same side, playing a good Boba and I show you how easy it is to beat him. Of course you won't do that because it is the easiest way to settle this and you do not want to be shown up.
    “Crying.” That seems to be a very popular word around. I want to tell you that I’d like to meet you.

I said you don’t have to pick Han.

A 1v1 tells me whether or not you’re a good player. If you’re not a good player, then I can’t take your opinion seriously.

Looks like he don't want no smoke 😮
    MikeDog5k wrote: »
    My heart goes out to all the Bobas that think they can kill my Jedi

This deserves to be quoted again. Because why not.

Exactly. Because I made it so
    I don’t get how people think boba is not overpowered. 700 health, 600 damage ability, can’t be killed by sabers, super speed. He’s not balanced!

Where are you guys getting 700 health from? iDid he get ninja buffed since the last week since I've played Fett? He's had 600 on XBOX since the last time I remember. You're not the first person to say he has 700 health either

He has constant 700 with his damage card.

700 health? Not damage. I'm pretty certain Boba's health is still 600.

How many people have to tell you? He has 600 health, with his damage reduction card he has 705 health at all times even though the card says otherwise. Go in arcade & test it. Not many players seem to know this

Well considering no one has actually told me, except one person before you did, maybe you should try reading first. But good to know; insightfull albeit I don't play shooters for my friends

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

I think an issue here, is that people simply have not seen a good boba player. They’ve only seen players that are mediocre, or worse.

Playing agaisnt these sort of Boba players can give the impression that he’s weak or underperforming. Not to be rude, but I can think of, maybe, 6 or 8 Boba players on Xbone I would classify as “good”.

Moreover, players may not have experienced how strong Boba is when combined with another good Kylo/Vader. Their synergy is absurd. Not impossible to beat, but very strong.

Anyways, who knows what will happen with Boba. I would like to see some nerfs to him (talked about this in a previous comment), along with some buffs.

At the same time, you’ve hardly played against every Xbox player so maybe that’s a tiny exaggeration. I’d say there are more than 6 or 8 of them...

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Between all the people I know, all the time I’ve spent on the game, and all the teams I’ve scrimmed, if there was other top tier Boba players, I think I would have encountered them by now.

It’s posisble, but I doubt it.

We also likely have different definitions of good.

Confidence born of ignorance
  • When's the 1v1

Playing agaisnt these sort of Boba players can give the impression that he’s weak or underperforming. Not to be rude, but I can think of, maybe, 6 or 8 Boba players on Xbone I would classify as “good”.

Moreover, players may not have experienced how strong Boba is when combined with another good Kylo/Vader. Their synergy is absurd. Not impossible to beat, but very strong.

Anyways, who knows what will happen with Boba. I would like to see some nerfs to him (talked about this in a previous comment), along with some buffs.

Just curious because you seem to know alot of people, but have you ever seen DarthLahey play Boba? Hes my friend IRL but hes the best Boba I know and absolutely dominates with him.

Off the top of my head, no, I can’t say I know him. Can’t say I’ve seen him around at all, either.

Does he play 4v4’s at all? I know pretty well all the people that play customs, so he may play with someone I know.

Nah we dont really play custom games. Its honestly very rare that I get my entire 4 man squad together these days anyhow. Conflicting work schedules. When we do, we just party up and play against whoever it throws at us. But I know him and my friend Ilovegirlfarts😂🤣 will go on 30-0 streaks in showdown. Girlfarts is the best Bossk I've ever seen

At the same time, you’ve hardly played against every Xbox player so maybe that’s a tiny exaggeration. I’d say there are more than 6 or 8 of them...

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Between all the people I know, all the time I’ve spent on the game, and all the teams I’ve scrimmed, if there was other top tier Boba players, I think I would have encountered them by now.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just curious because you seem to know alot of people, but have you ever seen DarthLahey play Boba? Hes my friend IRL but hes the best Boba I know and absolutely dominates with him.

Off the top of my head, no, I can’t say I know him. Can’t say I’ve seen him around at all, either.

Does he play 4v4’s at all? I know pretty well all the people that play customs, so he may play with someone I know.

Nah we dont really play custom games. Its honestly very rare that I get my entire 4 man squad together these days anyhow. Conflicting work schedules. When we do, we just party up and play against whoever it throws at us. But I know him and my friend Ilovegirlfarts😂🤣 will go on 30-0 streaks in showdown. Girlfarts is the best Bossk I've ever seen

What a GT, lmao.

I don’t recognize them, no. Perhaps I’ll run into them, though, I rarely play HS.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t think so. Competitive community is pretty small.

Like I said, our definitions are likely different, so that is a major factor.

• When's the 1v1
    Assuming there are saber heroes in HS this weekend, I’d like to think I can do it tonight or tomorrow. But he doesn’t seem interested.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    All this talk about Boba and just last night made a 400+ level Boba rage quit after killing him 6 or 7 times as Han. Boba can be countered......IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. Facts, case closed, match point, check mate....you can try to spin it any way to make yourself feel better. If you cannot figure out how to kill Boba, then you are just not that good.
    @Wallofman
    Please remember that I did offer you a 1v1 lightsaber duel and you ignored the invitation. Go troll elsewhere.

I do not have an XBox. Plus BFII does not have 1v1 so your challenge is pointless. Besides you have the nerve to call me a troll? LOL that's funny.

You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.

PS4. I play between 8:30pm-10:00pm Central time, except for Wed. My gamertag is the same
    Fantastic. I’ll contact you to set up a 1v1. Maybe you can teach me what I’m doing wrong.

So explain to me how this 1v1 would take place? For starters, that is not an option for BFII. Secondly, this argument is about Boba. You think he is over powered and has broken HvV. I am telling you he isn't. Dueling each other does not answer the question at hand. To prove the point we would need a good Boba player to play against. We cannot duel Han vs whatever saber hero you like to button mash.

You can tell me whatever you want, but it doesn’t mean you’re right or that I’ll listen. Every good player I play with - and I play with some really good players - thinks Boba is extremely overpowered. I have no evidence that you’re a good player, so why should your opinion hold any validity to me?

I think I’d learn a lot from a 1v1 with you. I’d probably come to understand why you defend Boba. And setting up a 1v1 is quite easy. I’m sure I can secure two others to assist. You don’t have to be Han. Pick whoever you want and mash right back.

You are pretty dense. This whole time you have been complaining how light sided saber heroes cannot stop Boba, and here you are telling me to pick Han and 1v1 you. That proves nothing. You would have to be a dark side saber hero, which is opposite of what you have been crying about. playing me does not prove anything. What needs to happen is us on the same side, playing a good Boba and I show you how easy it is to beat him. Of course you won't do that because it is the easiest way to settle this and you do not want to be shown up.
    “Crying.” That seems to be a very popular word around. I want to tell you that I’d like to meet you.

A 1v1 tells me whether or not you’re a good player. If you’re not a good player, then I can’t take your opinion seriously.

OP you didn't even respond to my constructive criticism about your Rey gameplay. I'm assuming just because you have no evidence that I am a good player? You know there are NFL coaches and soccer coaches that have never player in the pro leagues and yet they coached the entire team. By your logic, none of the players should listen to a thing they say because they didn't play at the elite level. Your making the mistake of relying on the sources anacdotal experience to judge whether or not they make sound arguments, rather than actually listening and making sure what they say makes sense and holds true to actual superior gameplay within this game.
    Well, whatever. I know Boba is unbalanced in the game’s current incarnation. My opinion on that cannot be altered.

As far your constructive criticism... I respect it and I didn’t think it required a response. I make mistakes. I try to correct them next time.

Fair enough. Can I just suggest that during this event you play no one else but Boba and then maybe you can eventually get really good at him and then perhaps you will realise that he's tougher to get extremely good with compared to the Saber heroes. So maybe once a player has mastered him, perhaps they deserve the extra agility and what not that he has. About 95% of Boba players aren't that great and don't utilise hi. To his fullest and he is usually on par with the rest of the heroes or even worse. Yeah maybe a great Boba can cause trouble for the other team, but so can many of the Saber heroes when they are great as well.

I haven't personally noticed Boba being more OP than Vader or Kylo in HvV. I certainly haven't seen him totally dominate GA regularly to the point people have screamed for a nerf. I'd say I'm very good with him, but my highest killstreaks for DS are still with Vader and Kylo. Perhaps that's due to the higher frequency of which Vader and Kylo can be played because of the type of map, so if I'm using them more then chances are I will have a higher Killstreak at one point than with a hero I use less. I would use him more but there is only a few maps good for him and also sometimes I just want to play the other heroes as well.
    When's the 1v1
    Assuming there are saber heroes in HS this weekend, I’d like to think I can do it tonight or tomorrow. But he doesn’t seem interested.

The event is all weekend isn't it?
  • I want to see 1v1! OP if it happens and you post it. You will post the whole thing right and not just bits of you beating him?

What a GT, lmao.

I don’t recognize them, no. Perhaps I’ll run into them, though, I rarely play HS.

I'll be looking for you man. I play HvV anytime I have a friend on. Maybe I'll run into you. I have like 1750 hours, most of which is HvV so maybe I have before and just didnt occur to me cause I didnt know who you were til the other day. See you out there
    When's the 1v1

The event is all weekend isn't it?

Don't worry; the event isn't for Showdown. It never is

I just ran showdown yesterday while the blaster event was ongoing for HvV

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Wallofman wrote: »
    @Wallofman

It's possible to do 1v1s in the game. Get 4 players in a party in 2 separate groups, you then search for showdown at the same time. Get the same map boom 1v1.

He's overpowered

That still does not address the major disagreement. How does the two of us dueling settle if Boba is OP? I contend he isn't you guys think he is. We would need to be on the same team and play against a good Boba (he admitted he isn't a good one) and you can witness how I deal with a good Boba. "1v1 me bro" does not solve this particular disagreement.

Is this really that hard for people to understand?

“You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.”

Can’t make statements like this and not expect someone to not want to test you 😂. You also said “if you can’t counter boba, you are not skilled enough”. Can’t make these statements bud without expecting to back them up, it’s quite simple. You ALSO gave your platform and time of day earlier, what changed? Just say you don’t want to 1v1 😂

Have you even followed the conversation? No one is testing me as Boba. That is the whole point! If a Boba player wants to test me, I accept. The problem is the foolish comments are from other players who are no good enough to deal with Boba. They just want to 1v1 me as saber heroes, that proves nothing against Boba.

You are not a very smart person are you?

Bruh you’re questioning people’s skill in the game. They want to see you back up your comments. It’s quite simple and I even quoted the parts where you questioned people’s skill 😂. lero has very clearly tested you 😂 so it’s time to accept it

The quotes you copied are directed at how people play against Boba. That is what this whole thing is about. How does me going 1v1 saber vs saber prove anything as to how I play against Bob? Think

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not to beat a dead horse, but like
    I said it’s still quite unlikely. Besides there are many players I’d bet that are “competitive” outside of your community. It’s not like this game automatically puts people in a ranking system. Plus you didn’t know this boba that Starwars presented. Proving there are players no one knows about. Just my piece.
  • I wish OP or wallofman was on Xbox :( I would so like to 1v1
    @Wallofman

It's possible to do 1v1s in the game. Get 4 players in a party in 2 separate groups, you then search for showdown at the same time. Get the same map boom 1v1.

He's overpowered

That still does not address the major disagreement. How does the two of us dueling settle if Boba is OP? I contend he isn't you guys think he is. We would need to be on the same team and play against a good Boba (he admitted he isn't a good one) and you can witness how I deal with a good Boba. "1v1 me bro" does not solve this particular disagreement.

“You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.”

Can’t make statements like this and not expect someone to not want to test you 😂. You also said “if you can’t counter boba, you are not skilled enough”. Can’t make these statements bud without expecting to back them up, it’s quite simple. You ALSO gave your platform and time of day earlier, what changed? Just say you don’t want to 1v1 😂

Have you even followed the conversation? No one is testing me as Boba. That is the whole point! If a Boba player wants to test me, I accept. The problem is the foolish comments are from other players who are no good enough to deal with Boba. They just want to 1v1 me as saber heroes, that proves nothing against Boba.

Bruh you’re questioning people’s skill in the game. They want to see you back up your comments. It’s quite simple and I even quoted the parts where you questioned people’s skill 😂. lero has very clearly tested you 😂 so it’s time to accept it

The quotes you copied are directed at how people play against Boba. That is what this whole thing is about. How does me going 1v1 saber vs saber prove anything as to how I play against Bob? Think

Check this out. I played against a forum member a few days ago in HvV on bespin. He said boba isn't op come to find out he's bad & he's a even worse boba
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

Pretty sure he offered to use Boba against whatever choice you made

@Wallofman

If you and I played 1v1 I would not choose Han. You admit you are a saber user, and admitted your aim is not very good. As a smart player I know using Han 1v1 is not smart against a saber player. Therefore how does my style of play with a saber user tell you anything how I would play a good Boba with Han

Do you not see the fallacy of your thinking? How I play as a saber hero does not equate how I ply as a blaster hero. If you need this explanation in another language let me know I can use an online translator.
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

I didn’t. I mean, I would try that, but I’m not the person to show that Boba is OP.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I said it’s still quite unlikely. Besides there are many players I’d bet that are “competitive” outside of your community. It’s not like this game automatically puts people in a ranking system. Plus you didn’t know this boba that Starwars presented. Proving there are players no one knows about. Just my piece.

There are always players no one knows about. They just end up getting sucked into our scene. There's a ton of XBOX groups for it

I might have a few players nobody knows. Justin Tague or Hibana are two names I can think of off the top of my head that are top tier shooters that aren't involved with the scene to my knowledge

• I wish OP or wallofman was on Xbox :( I would so like to 1v1
    I’m on Xbox but I haven’t played it in like six months. I’ll let you know when I get back on there.
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.
    @Wallofman

If you and I played 1v1 I would not choose Han. You admit you are a saber user, and admitted your aim is not very good. As a smart player I know using Han 1v1 is not smart against a saber player. Therefore how does my style of play with a saber user tell you anything how I would play a good Boba with Han

Do you not see the fallacy of your thinking? How I play as a saber hero does not equate how I ply as a blaster hero. If you need this explanation in another language let me know I can use an online translator.
    Um, I definitely get what you’re saying. The point is that you’re calling me a bad player. Surely you should be able to beat me in a saber duel if that’s the case.

What a GT, lmao.

I'll be looking for you man. I play HvV anytime I have a friend on. Maybe I'll run into you. I have like 1750 hours, most of which is HvV so maybe I have before and just didnt occur to me cause I didnt know who you were til the other day. See you out there

Of course. I believe you know Blood YRN.

He’s a good friend of mine that I play with often. That’s likely our only common connection.

@Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.
    We can try Boba vs. saber.
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

So you’re going to continue to trash peoples overall skill but decline an invitation to 1v1? Are we clear?

What a GT, lmao.

Of course. I believe you know Blood YRN.

He’s a good friend of mine that I play with often. That’s likely our only common connection.

I've definitely played against him before. Maybe more than once.
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

I didn’t. I mean, I would try that, but I’m not the person to show that Boba is OP.

I see. Misremembered. So you're just trying to gauge his skill. Still works for me and I want to see it if you guys go through with it 😂
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.

stand corrected.

• When's the 1v1

He knows my gamer tag, when I am online, and the platform I use. He and I going at it with sabers will prove nothing regarding this topic. As a matter of fact he will probably get the best of me saber vs saber.
    When's the 1v1

He knows my gamer tag, when I am online, and the platform I use. He and I going at it with sabers will prove nothing regarding this topic. As a matter of fact he will probably get the best of me saber vs saber.

Do best 2 out of 3 with sabers then repeat with blasters

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are always players no one knows about. They just end up getting sucked into our scene. There's a ton of XBOX groups for it

I might have a few players nobody knows. Justin Tague or Hibana are two names I can think of off the top of my head that are top tier shooters that aren't involved with the scene to my knowledge

Only group I’m in is Agents of Battlefront. And I know 2 OUTSTANDING boba players that even I can’t hang with. It’s a big world out there 😂 we just play together, I doubt they’ve ever joined the custom match world.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know both of them. Play with Hibana often. Cool dude.

Top tier is stretch, though. They foil when up against strong teams. They trickle in, burn abilities too often, and bleed tickets.

In pubs, they’ll run through lobbies. Agaisnt strong teams, they get farmed. It’s nothing agaisnt them, they just lack the experience in those settings.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Only group I’m in is Agents of Battlefront. And I know 2 OUTSTANDING boba players that even I can’t hang with. It’s a big world out there 😂 we just play together, I doubt they’ve ever joined the custom match world.

What are their names? I 'might' know them. And if I may ask, what's yours?

@Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.

Boba vs Saber? As in you are Boba and me as saber? That proves you have no honesty, no common sense, and the inability to think critically. Why would I play as a saber if you are Boba? I already told you how to beat Boba and that is with a blaster. This proves you have not been following the conversation at all. Wow.
    When's the 1v1

When's the 1v1

When's the 1v1

So it's happening
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4868 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    This is still going? Damn.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been playing CS more recently. I’m
    Oo iiHooked

When we play HvV, and I don’t play as much as them, but I still play enough to gauge my own skill level, they play as all different characters but I’ve seen El Lalinuixxx and llSharkyyll dominate with Boba. But they pride themselves with using all the heroes so I’m sure they wouldn’t say they are boba
    Mains. The team I usually roll with are those 2 and AnaroxKongo, another GREAT hero player but I don’t think he uses boba as much. When those 2 play with boba I’m usually impressed.
    Post edited by OoiiHooked_22 on

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know both of them. Play with Hibana often. Cool dude.

Top tier is stretch, though. They foil when up against strong teams. They trickle in, burn abilities too often, and bleed tickets.

In pubs, they’ll run through lobbies. Agaisnt strong teams, they get farmed. It’s nothing agaisnt them, they just lack the experience in those settings.

We use top tier differently I assume; top has echelons. Tague is one of the best shots around and is top tier. But I wouldn't put him on the same level as someone like Empire in premades, for example, if only because i've never actually seen him play comp

(briefly played with Hibana to which I agree on that)

@Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.

Boba vs Saber? As in you are Boba and me as saber? That proves you have no honesty, no common sense, and the inability to think critically. Why would I play as a saber if you are Boba? I already told you how to beat Boba and that is with a blaster. This proves you have not been following the conversation at all. Wow.
    As in we could both be Boba.

I’m neither a good Boba nor a good blaster, and I never claimed to be either of those. I’d try it 1v1 but I wouldn’t expect to win. One of the differences between you and I, apparently, is that I’m not afraid to lose.
    I wish OP or wallofman was on Xbox :( I would so like to 1v1
    I’m on Xbox but I haven’t played it in like six months. I’ll let you know when I get back on there.

Ok. Are you in America or Australia?
  • As I’ve seen, Agents of Battlefront isn’t a skill based group, just a group of people playing game modes together and using teamplay, so don’t think I’m trying to make it seem like Agents is a top tier group, just El and Sharky are quite dominate. I’m quite dominate in CS, but HvV I take a back seat to those guys usually. More of a “have people to play with group” group lol
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.

I’m neither a good Boba nor a good blaster, and I never claimed to be either of those. I’d try it 1v1 but I wouldn’t expect to win. One of the differences between you and I, apparently, is that I’m not afraid to lose.

So in other words we will not be able to prove or disprove the issue here. Fine. You know when I play.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

When we play HvV, and I don’t play as much as them, but I still play enough to gauge my own skill level, they play as all different characters but I’ve seen El Lalinuixxx and llSharkyyll dominate with Boba. But they pride themselves with using all the heroes so I’m sure they wouldn’t say they are boba
    Mains. The team I usually roll with are those 2 and AnaroxKongo. When those 2 play with boba I’m usually impressed.

Admittedly only Lalinuixxx sounds familiar. Yours too, but I can't tell if it's just from seeing you on the forum or on XBOX lmao

@Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.

So in other words we will not be able to prove or disprove the issue here. Fine. You know when I play.

Fight...fight...fight! Jk but seriously, please stream or post the recording of your battle. At this point, this thread has gone on far too long to not be able to see how the battles turn out.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

Mains. The team I usually roll with are those 2 and AnaroxKongo. When those 2 play with boba I’m usually impressed.

Admittedly only Lalinuixxx sounds familiar. Yours too, but I can't tell if it's just from seeing you on the forum or on XBOX lmao

Anarox changes his name a lot. Think he was AnarchYxKongo for awhile.

But that’s fair I’m on here a lot 😂.
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

No he didn't.

Pleeeeaaase make sure you record it so you can upload here.
  • We should make a thread devoted to this 1v1 haha
    I wish OP or wallofman was on Xbox :( I would so like to 1v1

Ok. Are you in America or Australia?
    It has to be one or the other?

America.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

Just for clarification, I don’t see myself as a boss boba, just throwing those 2 guys name out. I usually stick to sabers unless the occasion calls for another shooter on our squad 👍🏻. Everyone in here and named are most likely way better bobas than me 😂😂

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

I know el Lalinuixx🤣 he posts in my star wars club. Great player