criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Remove Boba Fett from HvV

Replies

• CC_1010
    3531 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I need to see this 1v1.

And remember what Sun Tzu said about HvV. These questions will help you I am sure:

Blocking glitch:
    Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's block without fighting.

Skill:
    What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Boba Fett:
    The wise warrior avoids the battle.

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • This is still going? Damn.

I think an issue here, is that people simply have not seen a good boba player. They’ve only seen players that are mediocre, or worse.

Playing agaisnt these sort of Boba players can give the impression that he’s weak or underperforming. Not to be rude, but I can think of, maybe, 6 or 8 Boba players on Xbone I would classify as “good”.

Moreover, players may not have experienced how strong Boba is when combined with another good Kylo/Vader. Their synergy is absurd. Not impossible to beat, but very strong.

Anyways, who knows what will happen with Boba. I would like to see some nerfs to him (talked about this in a previous comment), along with some buffs.

At the same time, you’ve hardly played against every Xbox player so maybe that’s a tiny exaggeration. I’d say there are more than 6 or 8 of them...

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Between all the people I know, all the time I’ve spent on the game, and all the teams I’ve scrimmed, if there was other top tier Boba players, I think I would have encountered them by now.

It’s posisble, but I doubt it.

We also likely have different definitions of good.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t think so. Competitive community is pretty small.

Like I said, our definitions are likely different, so that is a major factor.

Not to beat a dead horse, but like
    I said it’s still quite unlikely. Besides there are many players I’d bet that are “competitive” outside of your community. It’s not like this game automatically puts people in a ranking system. Plus you didn’t know this boba that Starwars presented. Proving there are players no one knows about. Just my piece.

There are always players no one knows about. They just end up getting sucked into our scene. There's a ton of XBOX groups for it

I might have a few players nobody knows. Justin Tague or Hibana are two names I can think of off the top of my head that are top tier shooters that aren't involved with the scene to my knowledge

Only group I’m in is Agents of Battlefront. And I know 2 OUTSTANDING boba players that even I can’t hang with. It’s a big world out there 😂 we just play together, I doubt they’ve ever joined the custom match world.

What are their names? I 'might' know them. And if I may ask, what's yours?

I’ve been playing CS more recently. I’m
    Oo iiHooked

When we play HvV, and I don’t play as much as them, but I still play enough to gauge my own skill level, they play as all different characters but I’ve seen El Lalinuixxx and llSharkyyll dominate with Boba. But they pride themselves with using all the heroes so I’m sure they wouldn’t say they are boba
    Mains. The team I usually roll with are those 2 and AnaroxKongo. When those 2 play with boba I’m usually impressed.

I know el Lalinuixx🤣 he posts in my star wars club. Great player

He’s an all around great hero user agreed. He likes to switch it up a lot so even I’m not sure who is beat hero is 😂😂. Been playing a lot with him just this year, met him through Anarox
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    lerodemmy wrote: »
    All this talk about Boba and just last night made a 400+ level Boba rage quit after killing him 6 or 7 times as Han. Boba can be countered......IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. Facts, case closed, match point, check mate....you can try to spin it any way to make yourself feel better. If you cannot figure out how to kill Boba, then you are just not that good.
    @Wallofman
    Please remember that I did offer you a 1v1 lightsaber duel and you ignored the invitation. Go troll elsewhere.

I do not have an XBox. Plus BFII does not have 1v1 so your challenge is pointless. Besides you have the nerve to call me a troll? LOL that's funny.

You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.
    So what platform are you on?

PS4. I play between 8:30pm-10:00pm Central time, except for Wed. My gamertag is the same
    Fantastic. I’ll contact you to set up a 1v1. Maybe you can teach me what I’m doing wrong.

So explain to me how this 1v1 would take place? For starters, that is not an option for BFII. Secondly, this argument is about Boba. You think he is over powered and has broken HvV. I am telling you he isn't. Dueling each other does not answer the question at hand. To prove the point we would need a good Boba player to play against. We cannot duel Han vs whatever saber hero you like to button mash.

I do not think you have really been following the conversation very well.

It's possible to do 1v1s in the game. Get 4 players in a party in 2 separate groups, you then search for showdown at the same time. Get the same map boom 1v1.

He's overpowered

That still does not address the major disagreement. How does the two of us dueling settle if Boba is OP? I contend he isn't you guys think he is. We would need to be on the same team and play against a good Boba (he admitted he isn't a good one) and you can witness how I deal with a good Boba. "1v1 me bro" does not solve this particular disagreement.

Is this really that hard for people to understand?

“You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.”

Can’t make statements like this and not expect someone to not want to test you 😂. You also said “if you can’t counter boba, you are not skilled enough”. Can’t make these statements bud without expecting to back them up, it’s quite simple. You ALSO gave your platform and time of day earlier, what changed? Just say you don’t want to 1v1 😂

Have you even followed the conversation? No one is testing me as Boba. That is the whole point! If a Boba player wants to test me, I accept. The problem is the foolish comments are from other players who are no good enough to deal with Boba. They just want to 1v1 me as saber heroes, that proves nothing against Boba.

You are not a very smart person are you?

Bruh you’re questioning people’s skill in the game. They want to see you back up your comments. It’s quite simple and I even quoted the parts where you questioned people’s skill 😂. lero has very clearly tested you 😂 so it’s time to accept it

The quotes you copied are directed at how people play against Boba. That is what this whole thing is about. How does me going 1v1 saber vs saber prove anything as to how I play against Bob? Think

Don't listen to those angry saberlords. Boba isn't OP, and 1v1s prove nothing in a team-based game with no 1v1 mode. Tell them to go play Mortal Kombat if they're determined to play a 1v1; they only want to claim bragging rights and win in the hope of essentially stopping your logical posts.

Boba is an annoyance, definitely, but Vader is a stronger character and Kylo overshadows him in most situations as well. Boba can't deal any damage to competent saber heroes that know where the jump and block buttons are. Vader, Kylo and pretty much everyone else can. Boba & Phasma are the 2 that struggle the most against defensive players.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    All this talk about Boba and just last night made a 400+ level Boba rage quit after killing him 6 or 7 times as Han. Boba can be countered......IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. Facts, case closed, match point, check mate....you can try to spin it any way to make yourself feel better. If you cannot figure out how to kill Boba, then you are just not that good.
    @Wallofman
    Please remember that I did offer you a 1v1 lightsaber duel and you ignored the invitation. Go troll elsewhere.

I do not have an XBox. Plus BFII does not have 1v1 so your challenge is pointless. Besides you have the nerve to call me a troll? LOL that's funny.

You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.

PS4. I play between 8:30pm-10:00pm Central time, except for Wed. My gamertag is the same
    Fantastic. I’ll contact you to set up a 1v1. Maybe you can teach me what I’m doing wrong.

So explain to me how this 1v1 would take place? For starters, that is not an option for BFII. Secondly, this argument is about Boba. You think he is over powered and has broken HvV. I am telling you he isn't. Dueling each other does not answer the question at hand. To prove the point we would need a good Boba player to play against. We cannot duel Han vs whatever saber hero you like to button mash.

It's possible to do 1v1s in the game. Get 4 players in a party in 2 separate groups, you then search for showdown at the same time. Get the same map boom 1v1.

He's overpowered

That still does not address the major disagreement. How does the two of us dueling settle if Boba is OP? I contend he isn't you guys think he is. We would need to be on the same team and play against a good Boba (he admitted he isn't a good one) and you can witness how I deal with a good Boba. "1v1 me bro" does not solve this particular disagreement.

“You are just upset you are not as good as you think and get owned by avg Boba players, because you do not have the skill to adapt to the game.”

Can’t make statements like this and not expect someone to not want to test you 😂. You also said “if you can’t counter boba, you are not skilled enough”. Can’t make these statements bud without expecting to back them up, it’s quite simple. You ALSO gave your platform and time of day earlier, what changed? Just say you don’t want to 1v1 😂

Have you even followed the conversation? No one is testing me as Boba. That is the whole point! If a Boba player wants to test me, I accept. The problem is the foolish comments are from other players who are no good enough to deal with Boba. They just want to 1v1 me as saber heroes, that proves nothing against Boba.

Bruh you’re questioning people’s skill in the game. They want to see you back up your comments. It’s quite simple and I even quoted the parts where you questioned people’s skill 😂. lero has very clearly tested you 😂 so it’s time to accept it

The quotes you copied are directed at how people play against Boba. That is what this whole thing is about. How does me going 1v1 saber vs saber prove anything as to how I play against Bob? Think

Don't listen to those angry saberlords. Boba isn't OP, and 1v1s prove nothing in a team-based game with no 1v1 mode. Tell them to go play Mortal Kombat if they're determined to play a 1v1; they only want to claim bragging rights and win in the hope of essentially stopping your logical posts.

Boba is an annoyance, definitely, but Vader is a stronger character and Kylo overshadows him in most situations as well. Boba can't deal any damage to competent saber heroes that know where the jump and block buttons are. Vader, Kylo and pretty much everyone else can. Boba & Phasma are the 2 that struggle the most against defensive players.

Here we go🙄🙄🙄🙄
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

Pretty sure he offered to use Boba against whatever choice you made

No he didn't.
    We can try Boba vs. saber.

Boba vs Saber? As in you are Boba and me as saber? That proves you have no honesty, no common sense, and the inability to think critically. Why would I play as a saber if you are Boba? I already told you how to beat Boba and that is with a blaster. This proves you have not been following the conversation at all. Wow.
    As in we could both be Boba.

I’m neither a good Boba nor a good blaster, and I never claimed to be either of those. I’d try it 1v1 but I wouldn’t expect to win. One of the differences between you and I, apparently, is that I’m not afraid to lose.

So in other words we will not be able to prove or disprove the issue here. Fine. You know when I play.

Pleeeeaaase make sure you record it so you can upload here.

I will admit, I do not know how to do that. I am not tech savy and every time I try to post a GIF or a video I fail. I have no shame in admitting it. especially since I generally visit the forums from my work laptop and have no clue how to get videos from my PS4 to upload.
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

Pretty sure he offered to use Boba against whatever choice you made

No he didn't.
    We can try Boba vs. saber.

Boba vs Saber? As in you are Boba and me as saber? That proves you have no honesty, no common sense, and the inability to think critically. Why would I play as a saber if you are Boba? I already told you how to beat Boba and that is with a blaster. This proves you have not been following the conversation at all. Wow.
    As in we could both be Boba.

I’m neither a good Boba nor a good blaster, and I never claimed to be either of those. I’d try it 1v1 but I wouldn’t expect to win. One of the differences between you and I, apparently, is that I’m not afraid to lose.

So in other words we will not be able to prove or disprove the issue here. Fine. You know when I play.

Pleeeeaaase make sure you record it so you can upload here.

I will admit, I do not know how to do that. I am not tech savy and every time I try to post a GIF or a video I fail. I have no shame in admitting it. especially since I generally visit the forums from my work laptop and have no clue how to get videos from my PS4 to upload.

Well please make sure the other guy does. Btw did you see my thread devoted to the fight? Haha

I think an issue here, is that people simply have not seen a good boba player. They’ve only seen players that are mediocre, or worse.

Playing agaisnt these sort of Boba players can give the impression that he’s weak or underperforming. Not to be rude, but I can think of, maybe, 6 or 8 Boba players on Xbone I would classify as “good”.

Moreover, players may not have experienced how strong Boba is when combined with another good Kylo/Vader. Their synergy is absurd. Not impossible to beat, but very strong.

Anyways, who knows what will happen with Boba. I would like to see some nerfs to him (talked about this in a previous comment), along with some buffs.

At the same time, you’ve hardly played against every Xbox player so maybe that’s a tiny exaggeration. I’d say there are more than 6 or 8 of them...

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Between all the people I know, all the time I’ve spent on the game, and all the teams I’ve scrimmed, if there was other top tier Boba players, I think I would have encountered them by now.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

I said it’s still quite unlikely. Besides there are many players I’d bet that are “competitive” outside of your community. It’s not like this game automatically puts people in a ranking system. Plus you didn’t know this boba that Starwars presented. Proving there are players no one knows about. Just my piece.

There are always players no one knows about. They just end up getting sucked into our scene. There's a ton of XBOX groups for it

I might have a few players nobody knows. Justin Tague or Hibana are two names I can think of off the top of my head that are top tier shooters that aren't involved with the scene to my knowledge

Only group I’m in is Agents of Battlefront. And I know 2 OUTSTANDING boba players that even I can’t hang with. It’s a big world out there 😂 we just play together, I doubt they’ve ever joined the custom match world.

Oo iiHooked

When we play HvV, and I don’t play as much as them, but I still play enough to gauge my own skill level, they play as all different characters but I’ve seen El Lalinuixxx and llSharkyyll dominate with Boba. But they pride themselves with using all the heroes so I’m sure they wouldn’t say they are boba
    Mains. The team I usually roll with are those 2 and AnaroxKongo. When those 2 play with boba I’m usually impressed.

He’s an all around great hero user agreed. He likes to switch it up a lot so even I’m not sure who is beat hero is 😂😂. Been playing a lot with him just this year, met him through Anarox

I'd you ever get around to it check out star wars society. I have alot of clips posted on that wall. That's how I know of Lalinuixx. He posts there sometimes to

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

I'd you ever get around to it check out star wars society. I have alot of clips posted on that wall. That's how I know of Lalinuixx. He posts there sometimes to

I’ll actually join up tonight! I’m new to the whole “group” scene but I’m a sucker for watching content 😂.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

I just looked at that group. That has people from some group I'm in too. Beast mode and the vex Lord. I don't know if they're any good though.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

I’ll actually join up tonight! I’m new to the whole “group” scene but I’m a sucker for watching content 😂.

Cool man. Good people in this club. It's not as active as it used to be but still several regular posters. You'll see a bunch of mine and Lalinuixx if you scroll down the feed but theres a break from me when I moved and didnt have internet for 2 months😂🤣😂

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Just very unlikely 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oo iiHooked

I just looked at that group. That has people from some group I'm in too. Beast mode and the vex Lord. I don't know if they're any good though.

Beast mode and Vex are both great players
  • Boba is op whether you agree or not. Whenever I 4v4 on ps4 boba is always 1st and he's the one with the most elims. I wonder why. And whenever I see a good anakin, they go for boba because he has low health but the most annoying ones the battlefield. If boba sees you frozen or choked by vader,your health is gonna get drained. Whoever disagrees I would ask you to 4v4 and see how good you do against a great Boba. Too bad they're too scared to do it smh.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    @Wallofman

He's overpowered

@Wallofman
    How does it feel to have the head of Boba’s legal team on your side?

Lmao
  • Imagine thinking a 1v1 doesn't prove anything when it's really just fundamentals. It doesn't prove you're team material, no, but I've never seen a comp player struggle at the fundamentals.

If Kawhi Leonard would lose to D-league players 1 on 1, he wouldn't be in the NBA in the first place. The only way to see who would fit in the "NBA" is by actually scouting for the "NBA". Do you savvy the message?

Maybe you're all comp players. Maybe you're not. But nobody here was asking who wanted to be a part of their HvV teams lmao, they're just bickering about skill

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• MikeDog5k wrote: »
    My heart goes out to all the Bobas that think they can kill my Jedi

This deserves to be quoted again. Because why not.

I also agree
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• CC_1010 wrote: »
    I would like:
    Half jet pack fuel.
    370 damage on rocket barrage with all cards equipped.
    Zoom for blaster
    100 damage on concussion rocket which slows movements and cancels out roll/ dash.
    In air recovery costs 20% fuel.

That’s not even enough rocket damage to kill three assault units.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    I would like:
    Half jet pack fuel.
    Zoom for blaster
    100 damage on concussion rocket which slows movements and cancels out roll/ dash.

If they’re clumped up it’s more than enough.

PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    I would like:
    Half jet pack fuel.
    Zoom for blaster

If they’re clumped up it’s more than enough.

I actually keep forgetting that, where is the best spot for his rocket barrage milestone, since every time I think I have enough enemies together one of them either escapes or I only notice when I’m about to be shot down (I have the same problem with Luke)?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    16995 posts Member
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    Boba Fett is the best character in HvV, hands down. Rocket Barrage can deal over 700 damage. His new card gives him access to his abilities faster, so he can barrage and fly more often. He is the only character that has a jet pack, so he can maneuver around the map faster than anyone. He cannot be grounded because of his ridiculous air recovery. Not to mention that he can also dodge mid-air. So if anyone’s keeping track, that’s two mid-air dodges that can evade enemy force abilities and a game-activated stabilization that saves him if he does not evade in time. No other character in the game has this amount of protection from force abilities.

Anybody that is good at Boba Fett will dominate a game and know how to properly position themselves to be virtually untouchable.

I see some people making crazy accusations like Boba Fett is either a non-factor or weak. That’s not true. Contrary to some claims, his EE-3 is good. It can burst you for around 200 damage. His concussion missile does exactly what it’s supposed to do: disorients the enemy’s screen. He has 150 regen ****possibly**** because of all the other attributes in his arsenal that I listed above.

Anyone trying to make this “the game isn’t based around 1v1” argument is putting up a front. We all get HvV is a 4v4 mode. So let’s realize that other people are going to be attacking you while Boba is harassing you. What are you going to do when Vader is on one side of you and Boba is on the other? Jump? You’ll get choked then barraged. Block? They’ll keep circling you, draining your stamina, and will either land saber hits or shots. Roll? Okay. Chase Boba? Same scenario as jumping would apply. Attack Vader? You’ll get shot by Boba. Nothing you do will help. Boba will eventually wear out a saber user and will typically shred any blaster user. When you’re in the thick of a fight, Boba is the only one that can continuously reposition around an enemy team at a distance while still dealing damage.

Oh, and please spare me any step-by-step flowchart of how to chain abilities on Boba to attempt to kill him. You shouldn’t have to burn every ability in perfect unison to have a chance at taking out one character. Not to mention that other people will still be attacking you.

So yes, Boba Fett is overpowered and either needs to be rebalanced or taken out of HvV until they can figure out how to balance him.

The entire game needs to be rebalanced.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• He is balanced

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• He is balanced

The game looks so much better on pc. So freaking gorgeous
  • He is balanced

He is. Just like all the bounty hunters in this game.
  • bfloo
    16995 posts Member
    He is balanced

Are we going to ks Bossk too?

h846398gb27k.png

• Landeaux2
    3702 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    bfloo wrote: »
    He is balanced

Absolutely not. Killswitching Triple B would spiral this game’s already abysmal balancing out of control.
  • bfloo
    16995 posts Member
    Landeaux2 wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »
    He is balanced

Absolutely not. Killswitching Triple B would spiral this game’s already abysmal balancing out of control.

You are being kind with abysmal

h846398gb27k.png

• Last year: Boba needs in air recovery. He shouldn’t die from being force pushed off a cliff, he has a jet pack!

Today: In air recovery is not fair. Remove it.

Dice will never please everyone, especially the HvV players since they are the biggest complainers on these forums. Sorry there is one blaster hero that is not a free kill to saber heroes.
  • Its always GA or CS players that dont know what they're talking about. And when you give hero suggestions, its the biggest joke ever. Its always the GA, CS players that are the biggest noobs in the game.
  • Rural438 wrote: »
    Its always GA or CS players that dont know what they're talking about. And when you give hero suggestions, its the biggest joke ever. Its always the GA, CS players that are the biggest noobs in the game.

So GA and CS players are the noobs, and HVV players are the whining cry babies? Is that what you’re saying?
  • Last year: Boba needs in air recovery. He shouldn’t die from being force pushed off a cliff, he has a jet pack!

Dice will never please everyone, especially the HvV players since they are the biggest complainers on these forums. Sorry there is one blaster hero that is not a free kill to saber heroes.

Yeah but In-Air recovery takes basically no fuel with it. Should take at least 1/3

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Its always GA or CS players that dont know what they're talking about. And when you give hero suggestions, its the biggest joke ever. Its always the GA, CS players that are the biggest noobs in the game.

So GA and CS players are the noobs, and HVV players are the whining cry babies? Is that what you’re saying?

We know what heroes need buffs/nerfs. What will you as a noob GA player know about heroes. Plz if we met in HvV, u will complain so much.

Yeah but In-Air recovery takes basically no fuel with it. Should take at least 1/3

Why would it take 1/3 of his fuel? It’s literally just turning on the jet pack. The dashes should use more, but not the recovery.
    Rural438 wrote: »

We know what heroes need buffs/nerfs. What will you as a noob GA player know about heroes. Plz if we met in HvV, u will complain so much.

Where did I ever say I am a GA main? I play HvV more than I play GA and CS combined. Sorry to break it to you, but HvV was and is an afterthought. The large modes are the flag ship modes. If you don’t understand that HvV and the large modes require different skill sets, then there’s no point discussing this with you. Look at what the all-knowing HvV whiners did to Chewie....great insight there.

You probably are much better than me at HvV. Do I care? Nope. I’m sure you’re just like every other “skilled” player on here....you’re in a full group owning randoms all day.

Where did I ever say I am a GA main? I play HvV more than I play GA and CS combined. Sorry to break it to you, but HvV was and is an afterthought. The large modes are the flag ship modes. If you don’t understand that HvV and the large modes require different skill sets, then there’s no point discussing this with you. Look at what the all-knowing HvV whiners did to Chewie....great insight there.

You probably are much better than me at HvV. Do I care? Nope. I’m sure you’re just like every other “skilled” player on here....you’re in a full group owning randoms all day.

Chewie is fine wth
  • Pigfoot wrote: »

Chewie is fine wth

Yeah he is top notch on GA and CS....not.

Chewie is fine wth

He's never been top notch :/ but he's better than he was at launch. With impervious, furious resilience & echoing roar he's pretty good.

Chewie is fine wth

Hes good pretty in choke points anyway. CS can clear hallways and FB wipes out grouped up troopers easily.

Why would it take 1/3 of his fuel? It’s literally just turning on the jet pack. The dashes should use more, but not the recovery.

Because its a OP ability. Every force ability in the game is almost useless against him now. I love Boba and he is fun to play with but he is overpowered.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Actually no. I play solo and a group whenever we want to find another group. And what heroes do u think need buffs/nerfs?

Maybe, but I doubt it.

What you’re forgetting is that not every good Boba player you see will be playing Boba in your game

Just for the record, I was always against Boba getting air recovery.

I’m not a complainer. I just want a game that is somewhat close to balanced. Boba completely unbalances HvV.

Actually no. I play solo and a group whenever we want to find another group. And what heroes do u think need buffs/nerfs?

I’m not going to spend my time listing buffs and nerfs that will never happen because some stranger on the internet asks me to. I didn’t start a thread asking for buffs or nerfs. You just want me to list my thoughts so you can say I’m a noob or terrible etc... I already said your probably better than me at HvV That’s not enough? I usually assume people that take the game seriously enough to make it a point to say how good they are are probably better than me. I don’t really care about being good at HvV.

Vader: buff his swings to 10.
    Stamina regeb to 2.5 instead of 3
    Choke oneshots every trooper class but does less damage to heroes and his choke cards also need a heavy nerf so it’s more of a CC instead of a damage ability.(lower the cooldown a bit).
    Can oneshot every trooper class with rage but it has a longer cooldown and does not do more damage to heroes then it does now.

Kylo: frenzy cooldown +3-4 seconds.

Grievous: clawrush does not break block(it currently does 90% of the time).
    Thrust surge does not hit(it sometimes does) if enemy dashed.
    Can not be used on a jumping enemy.

Maul: more range in throw.
    More damage on throw.
    His dash drains 15% stamina.

Dooku: Expose weakness deploys faster and does not create a effect around the enemy.

Obi Wan: his last rush strikes takes 70% of the stamina of every hero.
    His mind trick only lasts 5.6sec with his card equipped.
    His rush does the damage he now does with the extra damage card.
    His push deploys slightly faster.

Rey: her dash takes 40% of the stamina of every hero and does damage through block.
    Her mindtrick disables the minimap.
    Her long mindtrick cards needs a small nerf.

Anakin: buff the speed of strike and give it 20 more damage.
    Heroic might can be charged for up to 40 extra damage.

Luke: seems good

I’m not going to spend my time listing buffs and nerfs that will never happen because some stranger on the internet asks me to. I didn’t start a thread asking for buffs or nerfs. You just want me to list my thoughts so you can say I’m a noob or terrible etc... I already said your probably better than me at HvV That’s not enough? I usually assume people that take the game seriously enough to make it a point to say how good they are are probably better than me. I don’t really care about being good at HvV.

Then why do you comment on the forums talking about a hero nerf. Lol.
  • So because I said someone’s probably better than me, and that I’m not going to waste my time listing every buff and nerf, it means I can’t respond to the thread? All that I even said was Dice will never please everybody because last year people was asking for in air recovery. I also pointed out that the biggest whiners and complainers on this forum are the people that main HvV. You got your panties in a wad for some reason and said large mode player are all noobs and bad at the game as if that really matters.
  • So because I said someone’s probably better than me, and that I’m not going to waste my time listing every buff and nerf, it means I can’t respond to the thread? All that I even said was Dice will never please everybody because last year people was asking for in air recovery. I also pointed out that the biggest whiners and complainers on this forum are the people that main HvV. You got your panties in a wad for some reason and said large mode player are all noobs and bad at the game as if that really matters.

I never wanted it and you're 🤪. Everybody who wanted was a GA player. Because boba will get knocked by a sentry,grenades,explosive shot. The only thing that knocks down boba is chewie and a detonite. So idk where you got that info from . They are the worst players, they comment on unnecessary buffs/nerfs for heroes.
    So because I said someone’s probably better than me, and that I’m not going to waste my time listing every buff and nerf, it means I can’t respond to the thread? All that I even said was Dice will never please everybody because last year people was asking for in air recovery. I also pointed out that the biggest whiners and complainers on this forum are the people that main HvV. You got your panties in a wad for some reason and said large mode player are all noobs and bad at the game as if that really matters.

I never wanted it and you're 🤪. Everybody who wanted was a GA player. Because boba will get knocked by a sentry,grenades,explosive shot. The only thing that knocks down boba is chewie and a detonite. So idk where you got that info from . They are the worst players, they comment on unnecessary buffs/nerfs for heroes.
    I feel compelled to agree with this.
  • 400th post on a thread that shouldn't exist

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2