criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Grevious Claw Rush ability not always working

I believe this is another issue that appeared in the Cooperation update, however it might of been around longer (Im not sure tbh)

When attempting to activate it, sometimes the Claw Rush icon in the HUD blinks white however the ability wont actually start and you will have to wait a few seconds to a few minutes for it to start working again (It always breaks for several seconds/minutes where you cant use it at all) and HUD wont show the ability as running either.

Idk what triggers this, I think it might be related to some other heroes using force abilities on him causing it to stop working but once again, Im not sure/Idk what it might be that causes it.

Replies

• Never had this problem. Im a GG main. Thrust surge is more bugged than anything else but still works most of the time
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Never had this problem.

Im on PC, usually happens multiple times during a session when I play

And yeah, Thrust Surge is really bad as well, for my playstyle the claw ruh bug is worse for me tho
  • EA_Tom
    467 posts EA Community Manager
    I believe this is another issue that appeared in the Cooperation update, however it might of been around longer (Im not sure tbh)

When attempting to activate it, sometimes the Claw Rush icon in the HUD blinks white however the ability wont actually start and you will have to wait a few seconds to a few minutes for it to start working again (It always breaks for several seconds/minutes where you cant use it at all) and HUD wont show the ability as running either.

Idk what triggers this, I think it might be related to some other heroes using force abilities on him causing it to stop working but once again, Im not sure/Idk what it might be that causes it.

Any chance you're able to upload a video on this.
  • EA_Tom wrote: »

Any chance you're able to upload a video on this.

Hey, sorry for the l8 answer, I didnt recieve a notification on my mail.

This seems to have been fixed now, theres however I would like to bring some attention to Grevious being insanely op lately, so I would love if you could read a old post of mine and share with the devs <3

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/147007/grevious-new-star-card-flesh-is-weak-gives-grevious-protection-equallent-to-additional-180-health#latest

To add a little to the topic its not just Flesh is weak that I think is messed up, but rather how he acts as a character as a whole, all his abilities gives him damage reduction while they are active and 2 of which protects him from being thrown/pulled/pushed by heroes and explosives, he got a quite high amount of regeneratable health and a collection of strong star cards - all of which together just makes him very strong

I tend to use him in Capital Supremacy a lot myself, almost always ending up being the top player in the game (Most kills, very few deaths, sometimes 0 after that I've reset my character to switch to Grevious) playing as Grevious, so I have attached some ending scores of recent matches I've had playing as him (Some of which are absurd) (I can send you more score logs or maybe gameplay if you feel this isnt convincing enough).

https://imgur.com/a/UkAVe25 - I also attached my star cards at the end

So I wish you could consider nerfing him a little

Thanks for reading :D