criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Would you want Padme Amidala and Jango Fett in Battlefront II as heroes?

Replies

• Lyc4n
    1464 posts Member
    Make them them a sophisticated skin for leia and boba. So a skin with voicelines etc and giv jango the dual wield pistols but not point developing a new playstyle and 3 new abilities for each when they can fit them into pre existing heroes that fill those roles
  • I used to get excited for new characters but now I just wish the bugs and inconsistent behavior would be addressed.
  • Not to be hateful, but...
    1. We dont need any new heroes for a while ( at least until all the glitches in ALL the game modes have been fixed)
    2. Jango could easily be a Boba Fett skin.
    3. If anything I would prefer to see Mace Windu than Padme( honestly, how many times did she actually do much in a battle in the movies?)
  • How about Jyn Erso and Krennic?
  • How about Jyn Erso and Krennic?

as much as i want Jango & Padme, i want Jyn & Krennic more.
  • Nahhhh honestly wouldnt want either one. Jyn/krennic ahsoka/ Ventress Mace/ anyone but Jango
  • Starmasui73146
    1487 posts Member
    edited August 14
    masontcarr wrote: »
    I was thinking about this, and i was wondering, should Padme and Jango be new blaster heroes for the prequel trilogy. And that's why i'm asking the community if they would want Padme Amidala and Jango Fett in battlefront ii, and want they want for abilities, skins, emotes, etc. Would you want these two to be in Battlefront II?

Well we need jetpack Sabine Wren as a counter for jetpack Bobba Fett.

As for Jango Fett.....

We need jetpack Maz Kanata as a counter for jetpack Jango Fett .

As for Padme...

Padma Amidalla - She should have a suction grapple as an abilty to reach high places or use it to repel down or hang from the ceiling to shoot, like Lost Planet 1 & 2.
    “There is always hope.”
  • No to any more characters with jet packs!
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • As skins for Boba and Leia, their kit is the same, Jango uses pistols and basically thats it
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Starmasui73146
    1487 posts Member
    edited August 14
    No to any more characters with jet packs!

Well to be fair we need a good guy with a jetpack to even it out. Chasing Bobba Fett around can get very annoying if the person playing him is really good. If the good guys had someone like Sabine Wren then we can dish out what we've been given.

As for why I brought up Jango Fett, it's in the thread question. But knowing how annoying the jetpack characters can be I thus suggested the counter jetpack Maz Kanata. It's simple logic.

But doing nothing like you suggest leaves the bad guys with the sky advantage.

I'd be lying if I said I don't want to play as Jango in the game. But wanting Jango in the game causes the bad guys to have two jetpack players thus why I brought up Sabine Wren and Maz Kanata, again just simple logic.

But that said I definitely understand your frustration but that's all the more reason why you should want a jetpack counter player.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Bring those two as Leia/Boba skins for PT maps

If Jango is just a skin then you loose the dual welding pistols.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Padme more so than Jango. Jango is just going to feel very samey compared to Boba. Would rather they pair Padme with Cad Bane or Aurra Sing, both of whom she actually fought, unlike Jango.
  • Anything to keep Ahsoka and Ventress off the roster.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Spelled Mace Windu wrong
  • lowell
    1652 posts Member
    edited August 15
    I think if we get the Return to Mon Cala unfinished arc made in a second wave of TCW episodes after Season 7 for Disney+, it'll justify getting Padme in the game.

I'm just going to get to the point: anyone who hasn't been fleshed out since 2015 during the PT era in a significant way or isn't on Lucasfilm's radar for future development has a hard chance of likely being in the game.

The more often we see of that character in the canon, it justifies character development that makes them worthy to be in the game.

Like with Ventress, she got two final arcs that was adapted into a novel and a prequel short story before it:

kindred-spirits-1-778x1024.jpg

kindred-spirits-2-1024x723.jpg

kindred-spirits-3.jpg

91f2SJQ2fvL.jpg

71cyJZOQ7nL.jpg

With Ahsoka, she got her own novel and she survives Order 66 all the way to Rebels all the way through the GCW post-ROTJ:

Ahsoka-Tano-Book-03302016.jpg

latest?cb=20160715164545

91toFN98DfL.jpg

Star-Wars-Rebels-Finale-Ahsoka.jpg

With Mace and Jango, the former only got a comic miniseries and the latter got a one-shot comic, which is not a lot of development so far in the canon:

latest?cb=20180312122709

latest?cb=20190110053229

And by that logic, even Tarkin and Thrawn deserve to be in the game instead of Mace and Jango:

latest?cb=20140425191637

latest?cb=20160805194404

latest?cb=20180727202824

latest?cb=20190204205531
  • @lowell please stop
  • dominokerem
    434 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Yes, please. Though, I'm concerned about the fact that there would be two aerial heroes. Jango phett could have been different and unique compared to Boba. But both Jango and Boba would need nerfs and new weaknesses. Padme would be okay.
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    I was thinking about this, and i was wondering, should Padme and Jango be new blaster heroes for the prequel trilogy. And that's why i'm asking the community if they would want Padme Amidala and Jango Fett in battlefront ii, and want they want for abilities, skins, emotes, etc. Would you want these two to be in Battlefront II?

I wouldn't mind padme and as for jango i really would love to use his blaster pistols but having another jetpack hero worries me
  • Absolutely wish they were in the game.
  • Captain Rex and Cad Bane instead. Jango Fett should be a Boba skin, and Padme should be a Leia.
  • Member the concept art on Kamino? I always assumed Jango would show up. No dice, literally

No more heroes please. We already have a lot
  • Padma will be epic
  • Only if it’s Natalie. I know you’re on here Natalie and I love you
  • ZephanUnbound
    3078 posts Member
    edited August 16
    Only if it’s Natalie. I know you’re on here Natalie and I love you

No chance of that, she is an A list actress, far too expensive for DICE. If Padme is added will most likely be voiced by either Grey DeLisle or Catherine Taber, who voiced Padme in the first and second Clone Wars shows respectively. DICE already has a working relationship with Grey, as she voiced Maz in the campaign, so she would be my guess.
  • Padma will be epic

yeah. she would be. same thing if Jyn got ported from Battlefront 2015 to Battlefront II,
  • Cad Bane over jango Fett

Yeah, plus jango might not make very much sense in CS because he died before the clone wars even started, if they added in jango it would be like adding in qui-gon, or adding in a episode two anakin skin, cause neither one would make sense in CS, so no jango.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Cad Bane over jango Fett

Yeah, plus jango might not make very much sense in CS because he died before the clone wars even started, if they added in jango it would be like adding in qui-gon, or adding in a episode two anakin skin, cause neither one would make sense in CS, so no jango.

Yeah. You're right.
  • padme mace and qui gon
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Cad Bane over jango Fett

Yeah. You're right.

Like i would be fine with jango in the game, just not in CS, and same thing with qui-gonn.
  • I thinn padme with jango or CadBane was perfect 😍cadbane with doubleblaster
  • Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    I thinn padme with jango or CadBane was perfect 😍cadbane with doubleblaster

Yeah. They could add Captain Rex to go with Cad Bane.
  • With captain rex was very good Hero
  • awcl3vxu19vo.jpg
    p3pqbv8kx639.jpg
    yy3m5xs2e2w0.jpg
    6ly501l95qkb.jpg
    Captain rex was a great Hero with his original english and german synchro of the clones

And ashoka tano for lightsaber Hero with new Clone skins of ashoka legion

No chance of that, she is an A list actress, far too expensive for DICE. If Padme is added will most likely be voiced by either Grey DeLisle or Catherine Taber, who voiced Padme in the first and second Clone Wars shows respectively. DICE already has a working relationship with Grey, as she voiced Maz in the campaign, so she would be my guess.

I would like to have Catherine Taber than Grey Griffin. Catherine did voices for 3 video games and Forces of Destiny during/after Clone Wars.
    Yes that Grey had 6 video games and the mini Clone Wars plus this one (battlefront II and Lego as Maz.) Her voice would sound like Daphne Blake some other additional mannerisms.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
    awcl3vxu19vo.jpg
    p3pqbv8kx639.jpg
    yy3m5xs2e2w0.jpg
    6ly501l95qkb.jpg
    Captain rex was a great Hero with his original english and german synchro of the clones

And ashoka tano for lightsaber Hero with new Clone skins of ashoka legion

Oh yeah! Would love to see these in the game. I would want both Phase 1 & Phase 2 skins for Rex. And maybe even a Rebels skin?
  • SQJACKIE
    1109 posts Member
    vb6ayfrljfhy.png
    te7zimtj1*****.jpg
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    vb6ayfrljfhy.png
    te7zimtj1*****.jpg

AotC Natalie! Yesssss

ddhmlvf4ibsy.gif
  • Diken
    10 posts Member
    masontcarr wrote: »

Absolutely! Jango Fett isn't just a new costume (dammit) like majority of SW-Newbies think. The grappler & the pistol makes him a unique one.
    Also Padme Amidala, she's a fighter not a passive politician. She has to be in this game!
  • Honestly, no. Jango could just be a 2nd skin for Bobba (battle-worn Jango mod on the nexus is awesome and proof of this). And Padme is cool and all, but I rather have Ahsoka. Ventress and Ahsoka all day.
  • Mace Windu shouldn't be in because they'll never be able to do him justice, i.e. give him a move where he turns off the saber and busts out some Genndy Tartakovsky space karate on a fool for ten thousand damage.
  • Padme , captain rex , CAD bane, ventress was very good Heroes and ashoka and , aurra sing
  • Not for me. I think we have plenty of heroes.. maybe even too many.

I am also sick to death of PT updates

Yeah the only other clone wars heroes i want is ahsoka and ventress, but they can come later.

good news. the september update was the last clone wars update (for now)
    Padme , captain rex , CAD bane, ventress was very good Heroes and ashoka and , aurra sing

Yeah. Would be cool Clone Wars heroes to see in game.
    Not for me. I think we have plenty of heroes.. maybe even too many.

good news. the september update was the last clone wars update (for now)

Thank goodness! Praise be the lord!!!