criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Is Star Wars Battlefront 2015 dead??

124Next

Replies

• Played several rounds of Bespin Sabotage last night, US EST, great fun!
  • Was on the DS last night, lots of names i didnt recognise so the games were good other than one game of battle station
  • Starmasui73146
    1563 posts Member
    edited August 18
    Played several rounds of Bespin "Sabotage" last night, US EST, great fun!
    Was on the DS last night, lots of names I didnt recognize so the games were good other than one game of "Battle Station."

😮I'm so jealous.
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Had a good couple of hours last night on Bespin DLC, always seem to get games 10pm UK time, Xbox on US East servers. Also played few games on outer rim too. Good games too, everyone playing to the objective for a change.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    As always, I have good games on SWBF2015. Man, it sure would be nice if they could make it cross-play between the xbox and ps4 players so we can get more playerbase. But alas, they will not touch this game anymore.

On the flip side, hey does anybody know about the Cargo IV tournament coming up? If anybody wants to join, please do! It's on PS4, if you don't have a team but want to participate, just sign up as a free agent.
    Registration is here: theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=2418

Rules to the tournament are here: theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=2417
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    As always, I have good games on SWBF2015. Man, it sure would be nice if they could make it cross-play between the xbox and ps4 players so we can get more playerbase. But alas, they will not touch this game anymore.

On the flip side, hey does anybody know about the Cargo IV tournament coming up? If anybody wants to join, please do! It's on PS4, if you don't have a team but want to participate, just sign up as a free agent.
    Registration is here: theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=2418

Rules to the tournament are here: theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=2417

Would be great if they could combine players on Xbox and PS4, definitely would help find more games on DLC.
  • Starmasui73146
    1563 posts Member
    edited September 1
    Well still finding matches in Star Wars Battlefront (2015) on X-Box One.

(1.) Sunday Sept 1st, 2019 4:07am - 4:18 PST Walker Assault on Outpost Beta as Rebels . I joined the match near the end of phase two. The game had FULL teams 40 vs 40, zero rubber banding and excellent connection.

(2.) Sunday Sept 1st, 2019 4:19am - 4:33am PST Walker Assault on Outpost Beta as Imperials The game had FULL teams 40 vs 40, zero rubber banding and excellent connection.
    (3.) Sunday Sept 1st, 2019 4:34am - 4:48am PST Walker Assault on Endor as Rebels. The game had FULL teams 40 vs 40, zero rubber banding and excellent connection.

(4.) Sunday Sept 1st, 2019 4:49am - 5:03am PST Walker Assault on Endor as Imperials. The game had FULL teams 40 vs 40, zero rubber banding and excellent connection.
    (5.) Sunday Sept 1st, 2019 am - 5:04 - 5:18am PST Walker Assault on Jakku as Rebels. The game had FULL teams 40 vs 40, zero rubber banding and excellent connection.

(6.) Sunday Sept 1st, 2019 5:35am - 5:51 PST Walker Assault on Jakku as Imperials. The game had FULL teams 40 vs 40, zero rubber banding and excellent connection.

That's 6 games straight and it was showing no sign of slowing down.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I love the game. I kinda tjink it is better than SW2 but the hero huge icons above their heads in the HUD is just terrible. I wish that was optional and it could be reduced or turned off.
  • Had a solid three hours playing Bespin last night, from 8pm UK time on Xbox US west server. Also had three rounds on Death Star too and finally completed a Hutt Contract I have been waiting to finish. Every game was close fought and great fun. :)
  • It's completely dead on PC because DICE developers are r#&@%$\d and they didn't add a f* server browser to the game. The same thing will happen to Battlefront II sooner that later I know that's why I won't buy it.

So there we are, a lot of players wasting our time waiting in different empty lobbys triying to start an specific match without knowing where the other people are.

So if you are from Europe or close and you wanna play this dead game on PC add me to start those damn DLC matches. We need a lot of players for that in the same lobby.

jmoyano92 PC
  • Way_Good_Bro
    44 posts Member
    edited September 13
    Any PS4 players here who still enjoy Battlefront 2015? Feel free to join our Player Community server on Discord!

Over there we can interact with fellow Star Wars Battlefront 2015 players and stay informed on what’s happening in the community! Don’t miss out! It’s way more effective than the existing PS Community and Message systems!

We’ve set notifications for only @mentions so don’t worry about receiving a notification for each and every message sent in our server (no notification spam - hooray!). Also, we’ve got good-guy admins so don’t worry about toxicity either!

https://discord.gg/99FJQzR

• this is the best example of why this game is dead..
    SWL clan full of mod controllers cheaters..

• paplooo76 wrote: »

this is the best example of why this game is dead..
    SWL clan full of mod controllers cheaters..

Those are the guys.... make us quit with tears in our eyes. Hearts full of rage, dignity on the floor. Love the game apart from that
  • I can find games perfectly fine on Xbox. I somehow found a full lobby of Battle Station on the Death Star😂😂😂😂😂😂👌🎉
  • Yes lol
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • If you guys are still active in BF2015 or would love to return to find games again, come join our SWBF1 Player Community (PS4) server on Discord! All members are active players of Battlefront 2015! Other platforms such as PS Community and also this forum are severely limited in many ways. https://discord.gg/99FJQzR
  • If you guys are still active in BF2015 or would love to return to find games again, come join our SWBF1 Player Community (PS4) server on Discord! All members are active players of Battlefront 2015! Other platforms such as PS Community and also this forum are severely limited in many ways. https://discord.gg/99FJQzR

when "clans " learn how to play without a mod controller.. maybe...
  • I can usually get outer rim, but all other dlc is pretty much dead. The other free modes vary.

(I’m on Europe servers)
  • Haven't been able to play any DLC content for a couple of weeks now. Xbox one, tried all servers. Hoping DLC gets some players soon, need my Bespin fix.
  • So pretty much no hope left for PC version?

Best I can do is an occasional 8 man game. Definitely no HvV or Walker Assault, just sit in an empty queue forever. Is there a best time for modes other than 8 man or should I just give up?
  • http://swbstats.com/ about 3k people consistently play bf1 across all platforms
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Corndog75 wrote: »
    Haven't been able to play any DLC content for a couple of weeks now. Xbox one, tried all servers. Hoping DLC gets some players soon, need my Bespin fix.

@Corndog75 too bad you don't have PS4 cuz we get regular dlc matches including Bespin.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    paplooo76 wrote: »
    If you guys are still active in BF2015 or would love to return to find games again, come join our SWBF1 Player Community (PS4) server on Discord! All members are active players of Battlefront 2015! Other platforms such as PS Community and also this forum are severely limited in many ways. https://discord.gg/99FJQzR

when "clans " learn how to play without a mod controller.. maybe...

@paplooo76 I believe he said community, not clan. Also I don't think they're using mods. I'm in the community and it's a good place.

• this guy was playing today and of cos cheatting with his super fast speed mod rapid fire controller..
    and laughing at all players... what a loser

• d0kRX
    1502 posts Member

this guy was playing today and of cos cheatting with his super fast speed mod rapid fire controller..

@paplooo76 man that guy really annoys me.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Battlefront 2015 isn't dead!
    Battlefront 2015 isn't dead!

"Battlefront 2015 isn't dead!"
    "Oh yes it is."
    "Oh no it isn't."
    "Oh yes it is."
    "Oh no it isn't."
    "Oh yes it is."
    "Oh no it isn't."
    "Oh no it isn't."
    "Oh yes it is."
    "Oh no it isn't."
    "Oh...hey wait a minute."

Lol. 🤣😂🤣😁
    “There is always hope.”

this guy was playing today and of cos cheatting with his super fast speed mod rapid fire controller..

@paplooo76 man that guy really annoys me.

and seems for the moderators this is FINE. cheating that guy its so annoying and he think is the best player
    without his mod controller is a noob.

actually i left ps4 cancelled my subscription and i left the game. NO more SWBF for me.
    These stupid people killed the game
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    @Starmasui17324 laugh it up, doesn't change the truth.

@paplooo76 that's a bit extreme, like I've told you before there's still good games to be had.
  • Still alive. I played it last night! Played lots of bespin. I'm on PS4. Maybe I'll check out the community discord the waygoodbro made, sounds promising. But what paploo said is concerning, is the community discord just a community full of mod users? Maybe I'll join an ask.
  • tribblz wrote: »
    Still alive. I played it last night! Played lots of bespin. I'm on PS4. Maybe I'll check out the community discord the waygoodbro made, sounds promising. But what paploo said is concerning, is the community discord just a community full of mod users? Maybe I'll join an ask.

hey! :) our discord is definitely not populated with mod users. we have made it a point to invite active PS4 players (long-time regulars as well as relatively new players). among many things, we openly discuss controversial topics (mods, pubstomping, etc) while maintaining a level of respect for each other. server rules are enforced to promote a healthy and conducive climate for lovers of the game in 2019. come give it a try :) it's fun! https://discordapp.com/invite/99FJQzR
  • If the dlc was free, it would fix the low player count on many of the dlc maps.
  • Someone still playing it on PC?
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    Jediseth1 wrote: »
    If the dlc was free, it would fix the low player count on many of the dlc maps.

Most definitely would help!
    Someone still playing it on PC?

There are people playing PC!

I went to my cousins house to play the game and within just a couple minutes I had a full lobby of cargo to play. I quit and came back later and again, within a couple minutes, full lobby of cargo. I doubt big modes are available though.
  • I have had a few hours on Bespin this week, something I haven't managed to do in weeks. Was great to get some good time on my Fave DLC map again.
  • PS4 40 player modes are consistently populated. Also glad to see people appreciating this game again.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    I have had a few hours on Bespin this week, something I haven't managed to do in weeks. Was great to get some good time on my Fave DLC map again.

You on PS4? You should join the community discord that waygood promotes.
  • d0kRX
    1502 posts Member
    CdotC wrote: »
    PS4 40 player modes are consistently populated. Also glad to see people appreciating this game again.

It is very nice indeed.
    I have had a few hours on Bespin this week, something I haven't managed to do in weeks. Was great to get some good time on my Fave DLC map again.

You on PS4? You should join the community discord that waygood promotes.

Right now I wish I was on PS4 but I am XBox. PS4 seem to have better luck playing DLC content than I do. If crossplay between Xbox and PS4 was possible it would solve all these problems. Just cannot see anyone in power touching this game again :'(