criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Would you want Padme Amidala and Jango Fett in Battlefront II as heroes?

13Next

Replies

• Padme or bust
  • EY YO!! J. Fett!! Where you at!? I've been waiting for my boy Jango Fett since launch...Where he At?
  • EY YO!! J. Fett!! Where you at!? I've been waiting for my boy Jango Fett since launch...Where he At?

Yeah we do need Jango but if Jango comes then so must Maz Kanata and Sabine Wren.

Jetpack balancing in HvsV:

Bobba Fett vs Maz Kanata
    Jango Fett vs Sabine Wren
    Cad Bane vs The Mandalorian

Not for me. I think we have plenty of heroes.. maybe even too many.

I am also sick to death of PT updates.

Yeah I hear what your sayin' to much saturation is a bad thing but they never gave us Spider Droids to walk around in or Hailfire Tanks to use. Just sayin.' But yeah the community needs a break from Clone Wars content I get it. But at some point I would like eventually those IG series Assassin Droids.
    masontcarr wrote: »

Good news, the september update was the last Clone Wars update (for now).

Yeah, there marching towards the Original Trilogy era now and content for "The Rise of Skywalker", sequel trilogy.
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Thank goodness! Praise be the lord!!!
    😆🤣😂Lol...
    “There is always hope.”
  • A new blaster hero? Fantastic!
  • More than succa
  • JAR JAR!!
    R2!!
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    A new blaster hero? Fantastic!

Yeah. we are due for a new blaster hero.
  • Haha watch the devs go back to PT before the middle of the year
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif

Why would that be an issue? There so much content there. As long as OT and ST get some love it shouldn’t be wrong that they keep adding STAR WARS content.

Why would that be an issue? There so much content there. As long as OT and ST get some love it shouldn’t be wrong that they keep adding STAR WARS content.

Yeah. the devs know what the community wants.

I hope they do. I love the PT its just that PT haters expect a full year of OT/ST content and I just don't think that is going to happen
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif

I hope they do. I love the PT its just that PT haters expect a full year of OT/ST content and I just don't think that is going to happen

That’s a fair statement. I assume IF/ WHEN they add OT to CS, which they should, it’ll take them more than half a year to get all the maps in like they did for CW.

Oh that would be terrible. :#
  • Padme with CAD bane or aurra sing as the next Heroes with ashoka and ventress!

That’s a fair statement. I assume IF/ WHEN they add OT to CS, which they should, it’ll take them more than half a year to get all the maps in like they did for CW.

Yeah that's true, especially since the PT got a full year and a half or so. In that case then i hope we get more OT heroes in between those OT capital supremacy maps. I understand that people want more PT content, hell i still really want the magnaguards, but i can hold off on them for a little while, i just don't what more clone wars content for a whole other year. There is other OT content to add besides RO, there is still the rebels show, which has a direct link to RO, so i think it should get some content, i mean, we already kinda starting to get rebels content sort of, the kenobi scream emote is from the rebels show, they mentioned that in the CC, though i already knew that was from the rebels show, but anyhow the luke skin and the kenobi scream could be a type of easter egg for RO and rebels content, since RO was right before a new hope, and the kenobi scream is from the rebel show, so it would make sense.
  • Sorry, i meant the community transmission CT, not CC.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Haha watch the devs go back to PT before the middle of the year

Yeah that's true, especially since the PT got a full year and a half or so. In that case then i hope we get more OT heroes in between those OT capital supremacy maps. I understand that people want more PT content, hell i still really want the magnaguards, but i can hold off on them for a little while, i just don't what more clone wars content for a whole other year. There is other OT content to add besides RO, there is still the rebels show, which has a direct link to RO, so i think it should get some content, i mean, we already kinda starting to get rebels content sort of, the kenobi scream emote is from the rebels show, they mentioned that in the CC, though i already knew that was from the rebels show, but anyhow the luke skin and the kenobi scream could be a type of easter egg for RO and rebels content, since RO was right before a new hope, and the kenobi scream is from the rebel show, so it would make sense.

Yea it’s all Star Wars to me, bring it all on. I just realize there’s ALOT if content they could bring from PT, it just sucks they take so long with their content drops. But it’s OT/STs turn next year for most of it
  • Grievous15 wrote: »

Yea it’s all Star Wars to me, bring it all on. I just realize there’s ALOT if content they could bring from PT, it just sucks they take so long with their content drops. But it’s OT/STs turn next year for most of it

Ohhh, lets hope it's OT content next year.
  • masontcarr
    681 posts Member
    edited October 13

Ohhh, lets hope it's OT content next year.

Yeah. Hopefully we get some Original Trilogy content next year. But we could see some Clone Wars content for Season 7 of the Clone Wars. Maybe Padme, Ahsoka.
  • Hopefully some other eras get some love. Mandalorian is a month away followed by the Rise of Skywalker a month later. If those two major Star Wars additions don’t get priority over more Clone Wars stuff there’s going to be a problem.
  • lowell
    1722 posts Member
    Hopefully some other eras get some love. Mandalorian is a month away followed by the Rise of Skywalker a month later. If those two major Star Wars additions don’t get priority over more Clone Wars stuff there’s going to be a problem.

Since the Mandalorian Season 1 is not dropping all at once but each week on Disney+, I could see a Mandalore cross-era season in February-March based on content from TCW Season 7 and the Mandalorian Season 1.

We're probably not getting anything from the Mandalorian Season 1 until next year when the season finale airs because bringing content earlier will probably have spoilers.
  • Didn’t realize it was one week at a time. Thought it would be like Netflix.

Still hoping we get some content from it. I just don’t think we need more Clone Wars when there’s new stuff coming out soon. I’m still holding out hope we get some Rogue One content. At the very least they could have given us 1 less clone trooper skin and gave us the Shore Trooper.
  • lowell
    1722 posts Member
    edited October 14
    Didn’t realize it was one week at a time. Thought it would be like Netflix.

Still hoping we get some content from it. I just don’t think we need more Clone Wars when there’s new stuff coming out soon. I’m still holding out hope we get some Rogue One content. At the very least they could have given us 1 less clone trooper skin and gave us the Shore Trooper.

It's weekly so you could subscribe to the service longer.

But TCW Season 7 will probably have ties to the Mandalorian since Jon Favreau (voice of Pre Vizsla) and Dave Filoni (the one behind recent Mandalorian lore in TCW and Rebels) are working on the latter show and TCW Season 7's last arc will be the Siege of Mandalore.

There's also a rumor that Katee Sackhoff might actually be portraying Bo-Katan in live-action in the Mandalorian (not sure if it's Season 1 or 2):

This could be to finally liberate Mandalore from the Imperial Remnants since Rebels started that war in Season 4 but we don't even know if Mandalore has been liberated since then.

The Darksaber might show up in the show and Favreau might've started creating the show when Rebels Season 3 aired so all the Mandalorian lore in Rebels could've been to prepare us for the Mandalorian:

I do see Rogue One content coming to the game to tie-in with the release of the Cassian and K-2SO series.
  • Hopefully some other eras get some love. Mandalorian is a month away followed by the Rise of Skywalker a month later. If those two major Star Wars additions don’t get priority over more Clone Wars stuff there’s going to be a problem.

Agree. We are likely gonna get Clone Wars content at somepoint in 2020, with Clone Wars Season 7. But mostly, I want to see Original Trilogy content for the game in 2020.
  • lowell
    1722 posts Member
    Hopefully some other eras get some love. Mandalorian is a month away followed by the Rise of Skywalker a month later. If those two major Star Wars additions don’t get priority over more Clone Wars stuff there’s going to be a problem.

Agree. We are likely gonna get Clone Wars content at somepoint in 2020, with Clone Wars Season 7. But mostly, I want to see Original Trilogy content for the game in 2020.

Wouldn't be surprised to see OT content like Rogue One and Rebels next year after content from TCW Season 7 and the Mandalorian Season 1 come to the game.
  • lowell wrote: »

Wouldn't be surprised to see OT content like Rogue One and Rebels next year after content from TCW Season 7 and the Mandalorian Season 1 come to the game.

Yeah. I think that would be great OT content for the game in 2020.
  • I want them to be their own heroes
  • I would love them. But preferably after Ahsoka and Ventress. :)
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Warfarekimmer41 has dice confirmed ashoka and ventress???
  • I don't understand why everyone wants padme. She was a politician and was seen with a blaster only like twice. Do we just need a better blaster Republic hero?
    REVERT THE SPEEDER NERF!
  • I dont understand why everyone wants jyn erso and kreenic padme is a Charakter with history in his life of All star wars movies jyn erso and kreenic its not that the Clone wars era have not blaster Hero
  • very muchh
  • Padme and Mace or bust
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    I thinn padme with jango or CadBane was perfect 😍cadbane with doubleblaster

Yeah. They could add Captain Rex to go with Cad Bane.

Rex could just be a Arc trooper skin.
  • Yes over Ahsoka, Ventress, Jyn and Krennic. But not over Mace and Dual Wield Palpatine.
  • Cad Bane needs to be a thing.

Unique character with a ton of options for abilities.
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    I thinn padme with jango or CadBane was perfect 😍cadbane with doubleblaster

Yeah. They could add Captain Rex to go with Cad Bane.

Rex could just be a Arc trooper skin.

Not really. If he's gonna be a playable hero, he could be different from the ARC Trooper.
  • Padme and Jango should be the last CW heroes.
    I was thinking about this, and i was wondering, should Padme and Jango be new blaster heroes for the prequel trilogy. And that's why i'm asking the community if they would want Padme Amidala and Jango Fett in battlefront ii, and want they want for abilities, skins, emotes, etc. Would you want these two to be in Battlefront II?

Personally, I'd prefer some of these:
    • IG-88
    • Dengar
    • Zuckuss
    • 4-LOM
    • Mamaw Nadon
    • Muftak
    • Dr. Evazan
    • Ponda Baba
    • Biggs Darklighter
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Jyn Erso
    • Cassian Andor
    • K-2SO
    • Saw Gerrera
    • Admiral Raddus
    • Admiral Piett
    • General Veers
    • Admiral Ackbar
    • General Madine
    • General Rieekan
    • Kyle Katarn
    • Jan Ors
    • Mara Jade
    • Dash Rendar
    • Hera Syndulla
    • Kanan Jarrus
    • Zeb Orrelios
    • Sabine Wren
    • Ezra Bridger
    • Ahsoka Tano
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Bastila Shan
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Nomi Sunrider
    • Quinlan Vos
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players ...

XBOX Gamer Tag: Vagabond Astron
    I was thinking about this, and i was wondering, should Padme and Jango be new blaster heroes for the prequel trilogy. And that's why i'm asking the community if they would want Padme Amidala and Jango Fett in battlefront ii, and want they want for abilities, skins, emotes, etc. Would you want these two to be in Battlefront II?

• IG-88
    • Dengar
    • Zuckuss
    • 4-LOM
    • Mamaw Nadon
    • Muftak
    • Dr. Evazan
    • Ponda Baba
    • Biggs Darklighter
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Jyn Erso
    • Cassian Andor
    • K-2SO
    • Saw Gerrera
    • Admiral Raddus
    • Admiral Piett
    • General Veers
    • Admiral Ackbar
    • General Madine
    • General Rieekan
    • Kyle Katarn
    • Jan Ors
    • Mara Jade
    • Dash Rendar
    • Hera Syndulla
    • Kanan Jarrus
    • Zeb Orrelios
    • Sabine Wren
    • Ezra Bridger
    • Ahsoka Tano
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Bastila Shan
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Nomi Sunrider
    • Quinlan Vos

You forgot Meebur Gascon😑

• IG-88
    • Dengar
    • Zuckuss
    • 4-LOM
    • Mamaw Nadon
    • Muftak
    • Dr. Evazan
    • Ponda Baba
    • Biggs Darklighter
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Jyn Erso
    • Cassian Andor
    • K-2SO
    • Saw Gerrera
    • Admiral Raddus
    • Admiral Piett
    • General Veers
    • Admiral Ackbar
    • General Madine
    • General Rieekan
    • Kyle Katarn
    • Jan Ors
    • Mara Jade
    • Dash Rendar
    • Hera Syndulla
    • Kanan Jarrus
    • Zeb Orrelios
    • Sabine Wren
    • Ezra Bridger
    • Ahsoka Tano
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Bastila Shan
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Nomi Sunrider
    • Quinlan Vos

You forgot Meebur Gascon😑

I just figured Meebur Gascon goes without saying ;)
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players ...

XBOX Gamer Tag: Vagabond Astron
  • JMaster
    2284 posts Member
    Mace is the lightside character who I'd pick next, but more blaster heroes would be nice and give more variety, even if I don't like the character as much. But Jango would be epic if they got the jet-pack right, I hate how it's bound to the zoom for Boba, I'd like for Jango to have his as a bumper on console and a double-jump/spacebar on PC. Then he could either get a zoom or have each trigger set to a pistol like the ARC trooper, that'd be cool.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member
    No, because HvV already has enough boring humans.
    Also because Padme is basically already in the game as Leia.
    Nothing new is added to gameplay by having duplicate characters with different names and outfits.
    Wknuto!
  • No more Heroes/Villains with jet packs!
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • No more Heroes/Villains with jet packs!

Yeah. I don't think Jango is gonna be in the game anymore.
  • There are quite a few characters I hope will eventually be added as playable Heroes, but do I want Padmé Amidala and Jango Fett? Abso-freak'n-lutely. Since Battlefront II's announcement, in fact. They're beloved characters that played important roles in the saga. Here's hoping we'll get them both one day.
    "All wings report in."
  • BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »
    There are quite a few characters I hope will eventually be added as playable Heroes, but do I want Padmé Amidala and Jango Fett? Abso-freak'n-lutely. Since Battlefront II's announcement, in fact. They're beloved characters that played important roles in the saga. Here's hoping we'll get them both one day.

Yeah. Padme would be great for the game. And maybe Jango, once we get a jetpack hero for the light side.